Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-11-2012, 09:11 PM

Necro got up, and got into the main chair. He then opened comm's relay on enemy Frequencies, Sending out Radio jammer's to all, but the 2. "Hello! this is Alpha Station 2552, Orbital Defense grid. You are Tresspassing on Nano-tech Air-space, State your buisness. "he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 06-12-2012, 02:01 AM

Crystali sighed. There was no way that her people would back down from this attack if her father had ordered them. That was how dedicated they were. Stepping forward, she said, "Back down! This is Princess Crystali! I am here finishing my mission! I repeat! Back down now!" Hoping, that her people would fall for her excuse and back down, she rubbed her temples.

Andraus

Old 06-12-2012, 03:53 AM

You watch Plasma Mortar's fire toward's a station. A sign. "Alright, that's it! "he said, then you watched what looked like a Light-mass bomb be placed into the Heart of the station. You then watch me start orbiting the station's cannon. "Prepping cannon for fire. Firing in 20 second's" he sid.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-12-2012, 06:45 PM

Crystali sighed, if only her father wasn't so blind to the universe around him. Letting her hand drop to her side, she asked,"Is there anything I can do? I mean this is my fight after all."

Andraus

Old 06-12-2012, 08:38 PM

He stepped away. You saw the Computer was a Firing Mechanism. There was a Large Green Control panel in the front of it. "That will activate the Mass driver. If it's your fight, then you need to end it."he said

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-14-2012, 07:10 PM

Nodding, Crystali approached the control panel. Reaching out, she suddenly snatched her hand back as if something had bit her. "No I won't! There has to be something I can do to persuade them!"

Andraus

Old 06-14-2012, 08:02 PM

Necro approached the Firing mechanism, and aimed at the ship, activating the Auto-targetting. Mortar's were hitting the station. "Damage control team's are working to keep the damage short, you got 5 minute's to get them to stop, or i am blasting them straight ot hell." he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-15-2012, 05:09 AM

Crystali sighed, things weren't getting any easier. "Never mind. Theres no way that they'd back down if it was my fathers bidding. Commense fire. I couldn't stop them if I tried."

Andraus

Old 06-15-2012, 03:28 PM

Necro nodded, then you watched 5 red lazor's target the ship. "Firing Main cannon. "He said, pressing the green button. you felt the whole station tremble, as the Bright white beam fired at the Ship. You watched it tear threw the shield's, slice threw the Armor light butter, and light it up like fire-work's.

Andraus

Old 06-21-2012, 07:19 PM

Bloodyrosethorns1:

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-24-2012, 06:27 AM

Watching her people suffer made tears appear in her eyes. Wiping them away stiffly, Crystali thought to her father,'You old fool! Can't you see what you're doing to our people! I would expect this from a petty brat not you my father! Please your mind is clouded by doubts! Can't you see what is clear to my eyes?!' Turning back to Necro, she said emotionlessly,"Let us carry on. I have no intention of watching my people die."

Andraus

Old 06-24-2012, 08:51 AM

You watch Necro Open up a Comm link to the AI. "Alpha, Send out S.N.R. drone's to Secure any possible survivor's. If found, please bring them here for treatment. "He said, then looked at Crystali and smiled kindly. "Not all deserve this fate. I understood that the moment I met you "he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 06-25-2012, 05:15 PM

A smile tugged at Crystali's lips. "Well let's just hope there are survivors. Wait…do you know of any people that use fortune telling of some kind? I one would be an emense help with our situation right now. My father needs to be punished for his misdeeds. And I will gladly for see it."

Andraus

Old 06-25-2012, 06:21 PM

"There's a hermit known as Epsilion, who live's in the ruin's of a town called Ashenwood's "he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 07-28-2012, 05:14 AM

"That will do. Is there any chance of seeing him anytime soon?",Crystali said. 'Maybe the hermit can help us. My father is a tough opponent I need as much help as I can get. Especially in the state that he's in right now it'll be hard to get through to him.', she thought.

Andraus

Old 07-28-2012, 07:03 AM

"He's dead "he said. "his Mind is in a Steel Chasis, Old Pre-war tech. It's in a Lab up on Mount Rushmore. "he said, preping the Shuttle. He then got a Notice from the Drone's. Estimated number's on the ship : 760. Number's found alive : 21 "Good new's. There's some survivor's. Want to go interrogate them?" he aske.d

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-02-2012, 01:35 AM

Crystali's face completely changed into an emotionless wall,"Of course. If we can get a foothold in this battle, it might mean the difference between life and death." Looking into his eyes, she said,"Thank you for your help. You don't know how much it means to me."

Andraus

Old 10-02-2012, 01:49 AM

"Unlike what your kind believe's About human's, We don't believe in Unnessecary bloodshed. if they can be saved, we will try "He said. You see the drone fly in.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-02-2012, 03:31 AM

"That's very considerate of you",Crystali said, "If only my kind saw the world through your eyes. Maybe we could've evoided this whole situation in the first place." She sighed inward, how things had become so jumbled was beyond her. Life used to be simple, what made everything she knew change?

Andraus

Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 AM

"I'm not looking threw this as a combatent. "he said, taking her hand "i'm looking at this as a Caring husbend "he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-03-2012, 04:12 AM

"And I can only hope but to return the favor.",she said with a brilliant smile.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2012, 05:18 AM

he took her face Gently, and kissed her. The Cryo-bay opend. out of 21 Brought Back alive, 4 were brought in, the Rest being taken to the prison cell's "Thank you. Xio, You may return to your duty's "he said to the robot. It went off.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-04-2012, 02:37 AM

Crystali accepted the kiss. Pulling gently away so she could evaluate the remaining surviors, though her eyes never left his. She couldn't explain this feeling, even in their situation, Crystali felt there was no place she'd rather be.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2012, 03:51 AM

"Blood traitor....."One said. it was a male, Most likely a noble of Sort's "Trading your Status and Prestige for The Life as a lowly Human "he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 PM

Finally tearing her gaze away from his eyes, she then aimed a blood curdiling glare in the male's direction. Stepping towards her kin, she said,"Prestige and status mean nothing in reality. And especially under the man currently in power." Calming down slightly, Crystali managed to remeber that this man had never actually experianced physical pain and his head was still poisoned by her father's misleading opinions. "Please, brother. Hold your judgement until you see and experience these beings' way of life. I wish for you to join us. But in order for that to be a reality, you need to be able accept their way of life."