monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 08-12-2009, 06:27 PM

Announcement:

Quote:
I am updating the rules, if you just picked between two people (for example, picking between me and Sizzla, on one page and then on the next you pick between us again, when neither of the avatars have changed) you will be reported for SPAMMING.

To be clearer.

I post.
Sizzla posts.
Person C.
Page goes by, neither of our avatars change...
Sizzla posts, I post.
Person C again picks between the both of us, instead of allowing someone else the turn.

Sorry Sizzla that I used you as an example, but I figured you were a mature choice. <3

Jelly has approved me re-creating this thread.

Please do not lock or delete it!
Thank you!

This game is fairly simple. However, sometimes people can get confused! So here are some rules and guidelines to keep the game fun and make it easy to learn!

How To Play!
Look at the two avatars posting before you! Which do you like better?
Why? (Remember folks, everyone likes a compliment! But feel free to make suggestions too! People in the AC LOVE to make their avatars even better!!)

Rules
  • Obey Mene's Rules and ToS!
  • Don't sandwich post! (Ie; You post, someone else posts, and then you post again. PERIOD. People keep trying to unfairly extend their turn and it is no longer tolerated!)
  • You absolutely CANNOT pick yourself!
  • If someone doesn't follow the rules, you can SHOULD feel free to go ahead skip them and look one more before them! Don't reward bad behavior!
  • I reserve the right to alter the rules or add some as needs of the thread change.
  • If you aren't contributing to the game, please include "Skip me." or something to that effect in your post. - However this is not a free-pass to just chat in here. It may be used to ask questions, or answer them in respect to the game! For example, WHY someone doesn't like a certain something.
  • Ties are discouraged upon but allowed. But you must say why you were driven to a tie.
  • One-word posts are NOT allowed. You must say why you chose the avatar you did. // If you do not you WILL be warned/receive an infraction, by Sizzla's decree!
  • Do not pick between the same two people multiple times if neither avatars have changed. Give someone else a turn!

OLD ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
12/25/09: I've changed the thread title so that people know they'll get a warning/infraction for one-word posts in here. I check this thread every day, so don't try to sneak something in... because I'll know. Starting with this post, one-word posts will earn a warning/infraction depending on how many spam warnings/infractions you've already received.

Please explain WHY you chose the avatar you did.

I like this thread and would rather we didn't have to move it to Word Games, so pay attention and follow the rules please guys!

Last edited by monstahh`; 11-18-2010 at 01:46 AM..

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-12-2009, 06:32 PM

Why is it being recreated?

(D: Of the two avies above me I prefer Monstahh!)

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-12-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cami View Post
Why is it being recreated?

(D: Of the two avies above me I prefer Monstahh!)
I was wondering that myself. :yes: Does the other thread need to be locked up then?

I like Cami's more. Nice color combo. :D

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 08-12-2009, 07:50 PM

>>;; Well Flea hasn't been around lately from what I've seen, and a lot of the newbies/oldbies have been making mistakes in playing the game...So I wanted to rewrite up the rules and how to play so they'd be clearer. So hopefully the game would run smoother.

And Sizzla, you have to ask Jelly that. xD She didn't day anything to me about it.

And I like Sizzla's avatar more. <3
It's so pretty.

Ogaku Tenshi
Ikuto.......need I say more?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:01 PM

i prefer sizzla

Last edited by Bartuc; 08-12-2009 at 08:22 PM..

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-12-2009, 08:22 PM

Just because someone's gone doesn't mean their thread is outdated. I've barely seen anyone make mistakes, and the rules could have been edited into his post by a staff member.

I prefer Monstahh's. Very well put together. Ogaku's is a good start, though. It just needs more to it.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 PM

Well that's why I asked Jelly about it. And she said it was okay. If you have a problem you can take it up with her. :(

I prefer Cami's. <3 It's pretty though I really wish there was a head item the color of the sash/dress like thing. That would finish it perfectly. (x

Ogaku does have a good start.

KaitieTheNerd
De-activated

Old 08-12-2009, 08:41 PM

i prefer Cami. i love all those colors put together.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-12-2009, 08:47 PM

It's not that I mind; I'm just confused. XD Because now we have two of these threads.

There's something to be said for dressing oneself all in roses. XD I think I prefer Monstahh's though. <3

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 PM

Oh, okay. Well. I just thought that I could improve it. ): I love his idea but a lot of people, especially newbies get confused. So I wanted to explain it clearer. >>;

Hehe, rose. >3
But I still like Cami's more. I just haven't been feeling really simple avatars, lately.

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-12-2009, 09:21 PM

This is the first time i've even been in this area of the forums= no opinion lol Althogh this game seems fun ^_^

Although I like the colors on Cami I like Monstahh' more with her layering ^_^

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2009, 10:29 PM

I'll go ahead and lock the other. No need for two.

Tsubasa Rose has my vote. I just like the colors.

Rhythm
hiatus

Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 AM

I like CK's more.^-^
I luff orange.<3

Dream Weaver
wandering echo
Send a message via MSN to Dream Weaver

Old 08-13-2009, 03:45 AM

Rhythm she is so balanced.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-13-2009, 01:25 PM

Thanks for locking the other thread CK. :D

@monstahh: I don't think a lot of people read the rules regardless of how clear they may be. Just food for thought...

Anyways, I pick Rhythm. Very cute outfit with good color balance and matching. :D

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 PM

I prefer Sizzla's. It's bluuue~ And I've been loving on the deep blues lately.

Also, that's stupid. I always at least skim the rules of a thread if they have some before posting.
Then again I'm also very obsessive. >:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-13-2009, 04:25 PM

I like the shape of Sizz's, but I've been going through a purple phase lately so I have to say monstahh's.

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-13-2009, 05:38 PM

I have a crush on Seiki's new outfit. I'm thinking of asking it out to dinner and a movie. It might be love, but I don't want to rush anything.

Sorry, Monstahh. Maybe next time.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 08-13-2009, 06:45 PM

thats alittle creeepy cami

I love both....but I think I'm gonna go with cami this time ^.^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 08-13-2009, 09:22 PM

Cami. XD I tried to do the orange/plum thing, but it didn't work out so much. I like your version a lot. Though I like your avatar contest entry more. XD

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 08-14-2009, 03:34 AM

I can understand how Cami feels when I look at Sizzla's. Makes my heart go unfunf.

Rhythm
hiatus

Old 08-14-2009, 04:51 AM

Sizzla's.:3
Though I think it could use some more colors on the head.
But I don't know if you can add any.
-not familiar with commons-
D:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-14-2009, 05:17 AM

I think Jenny's because it flows better.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-14-2009, 08:13 AM

Rhythm's pretty color scheme steals my heart. :heart:

I might like Seiki's a bit more with a different skin color. XD It's a pretty good outfit overall, though. :3

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-14-2009, 01:06 PM

Between Seiki and Ck.....it's a hard choice. One looks like an amazing fire lord and the other a starry princess!!! But I'm going with Seiki's I think - the layering is to die for!