salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 07-04-2016, 05:20 PM

What do you do for work?
If you are not working or want to switch jobs, what do you want to do for work?
What jobs have you had in the past?
How far away is work from where you live?
What has been your favorite or least favorite job so far?

kissthesky120

Old 09-08-2016, 03:08 AM

I would love to work with people that have mental illnesses or disabilities and be an inspiration to people. Honestly, just something to make a difference would make my world.

TelstelNSG1
=^.^=

Old 09-13-2016, 01:02 PM

I don't work at the moment, still looking for work and currently studying Cert III in Retail Operations, so working in retail is where i'm heading however it's not the ideal job i'm after.

However if i manage to work in an environment that i enjoy and still do retail work in and do further studying in the field of my ideal environment then i'm happy to do so.

Not too sure about which field i want to do as of yet, but retail work is available in the local area where i live and is the most logical job to be doing, so i'm on the right path to get into the work force for now, just hope to get a job soon to help me finish off my Cert and go from there.

ThineRiddler
Hamiltrash

Old 09-25-2016, 04:55 PM

Right now, I'm a psychosocial rehabilitation aide. I work with kids with mental illness/disabilities to help them learn how to function in society. It's pretty fun and I love my job! Though, it's only part time and it doesn't pay much, but it pays me enough. I'm going to school for forensic social work because I want to do that. And maybe after that, I'll be a history professor or something along those lines.

Viveka
:3

Old 10-02-2016, 07:09 PM

I used to be a chemistry lab technician. Ideally I'd like to find another job like that, but I've already been unemployed for a month. I will likely have to start looking for other temporary jobs soon :(

My biggest dream is to go back to school to earn an MA in creative writing, but I have no money and very little writing talent, so ...

When I was in college, I volunteered a few times to teach elementary school children poetry. It was a blast!

Hufflebean
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-31-2016, 11:11 AM

I'm not currently working, I'm a stay at home mum to my 19 month old daughter. In the past though I've worked as a housekeeper at a coastal holiday village, a cleaner of a pub, and as a waitress in an ice cream parlour - though that job included washing and reassembling machines too. In the future I'd love to work in a library or a museum, but I'd need to go to university first to study Anthropology and Philosophy. x