Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-12-2010, 10:29 PM

lol We think very similarly sometimes~ XD

I hope you find some time soon. o wo What have you been up to lately?

Um, you can post it here if you'd like~ :3 Or in a visitor message~
Yeah, either one of those is preferred~ o wo

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-12-2010, 10:32 PM

Apparently. XD

Running around with wedding stuff, mostly. It's only a few weeks away, and I'm a bit terrified. XD August 7th will be here before I know it and there's so much I haven't gotten done. <//3 Plus since my mom had her heart attack I spend a lot of time picking up the slack in our house. @_@

Works for me. >w<

jehneefur
Jen

Old 03-12-2010, 11:57 PM

I'm working on Sun for you ;) Nearly done.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 12:20 AM

Oh? I'm so excited to see~ >w<

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 12:23 AM

@Cryssu - A few weeks?! You make it sound like it's not four months and a half away.
Surely four and a half months is enough time~ X3

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-13-2010, 12:26 AM

Lol, it's really not. We waited too long and everyone is booked. ^^;; We're lucky we managed a hall and tuxedos but we're having trouble finding photographers and caterers still available along with other things.

jehneefur
Jen

Old 03-13-2010, 04:42 AM

Here's my entry! :'D
Username:jehneefur
Character:Sun
Link to entry:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rrrrrrdSUN.png

Yey! I hope you like Him :3!

Last edited by jehneefur; 03-13-2010 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: Filled out entry form.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 06:19 AM

Thanks so much for the adorable entry~ o wo

Now that I realize, I can't believe I didn't make an entry form. o 3o;
Could you fill the entry form this time? x'3

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-13-2010, 06:40 AM

Yay for an entry~! :'D <3<3
Wow, the deadline is still so far away, it seems. o_o;;
I now have lots more time to think about entering than I thought I did. xDD;;

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-13-2010, 05:10 PM

@jehneefur: Thank you!~ >w<

@Rylynne: lol That's good to hear~ :'D

Last edited by Hadsvich; 03-14-2010 at 01:20 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-14-2010, 02:02 AM

@Cryssu - Oh my. D: I hope you hit a stroke of luck and everything works out! ; w; <3333
Maybe you can have a family friend take the pictures? XD

jehneefur
Jen

Old 03-14-2010, 11:28 PM

woops.. wrong thread ;n_n

Last edited by jehneefur; 03-14-2010 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: woopsies

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-15-2010, 01:08 AM

lol That seems to happen occassionaly. x'3
Posting in the wrong thread~

I saw your entry for Lilith's contest, looks nice~
o wo

jehneefur
Jen

Old 03-15-2010, 01:31 AM

Aw thank you. God's gifted me so I figured I'd take advantage of it ;p

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-15-2010, 03:18 AM

Pretty entry. X3

Kentu: Well, a friend of my grandmother's (who my mom doesn't like and I didn't like much upon meeting... XD She's really weird and annoying) took our engagement photos, so we may ask her as she would do it as a favour to my grandmother. Right now I think my biggest panic is I don't have a wedding gown. Which is a huge deal. ;o; <///3 They're so expensive and it's utterly breaking my heart because I was supposed to have it no later than the end of March.

I really need a financial stroke of luck. I just don't know how to raise any more money. We're avoiding asking family because they honestly can't afford to help, I can't work, and Matt's already working two jobs to pay for EVERYTHING. We just keep losing money. Vet bills, my computer dying for good, bus tickets, my passport.

If I were talented maybe I could offer RL comm one day, but not now. vov;

Oh well... Sorry for ranting. ^^;;;; *guilty*

Sorry this reading is late, my deck was missing. DX I looked in all the places I keep it and it was gone. Apparently it was Matt's fault. I had set it on the top bunk/shelf once because I had to do something, forgot it was there, and he rearranged everything up there and didn't notice the deck. D: I was totally panicking...

Time to read. >w<

*shuffleshuffle*

SPOILERX

I'm going to warn you in advance... I haven't done any readings since about October... Save for a couple of warm ups today. I haven't been able to concentrate so 've grown rusty and can't remember what some of my cards mean off the top of my head any more. @___@ So yay guide book... Here goes...

So you've asked the cards for insight into relationships, more specifically, if you'll have a long term one any time soon... Lesee what they say... And remember to take heart. no reading is definitive, it's up to you to take what you've read and use it to reach the outcome you desire. Your destiny is decided by you, not cards. >w<

Now, as I first began shuffling, it should be noted that a card [bfell out[/b]. What a card falls out this is typically significant as the deck is attempting to tell you something about your overall reading, so keep this in mind as you read the rest. The card that fell out was the four of wands. This card depicts a sandy, desert like area with palm trees, patchy rubble and grass, and a hot sun. Four identical torches of flame sit in each corner, as the center is taken up by a red dragon coiling it's body around a black pillar made up of stars. The fire suit, the wands suit, represents energy, action, and power. In a regular deck of cards, we would equate it to clubs. The four of wands represents working with others towards a common purpose. :3 Maybe someone's going to help you hunt for that perfect mate? LOL! Or maybe you could meet them in some group work. O: Let's see what the cards say themselves.

While the cards were initially being stubborn and sticky with me, they eventually gave way to our first position, the Past Position. For this I drew the Knight of Wands. Yet again we see that strong fire suit... Only this time, instead of a desert, our dragon floats above a barren forest, with several smoking, smoldering volcanos in his distance... A single torch blzes below him and a shield hangs above him, bearing the crest of the blazing torch. He bravely weilds a lance and shield.

This card represents dynamic male energy. Is there some male from your past who stands out as being particularly important to you? Maybe a crush, or a male who was always around? Perhaps even if not romantically, you were drawn to his air as a person, either because he was funny or he was so obnoxious you hated his guts. *chuckles* Maybe you didn't even know he was there, but something was already setting in motion! I must say, very interesting Kentu... ;D

Moving on to your Present position, I proceeded to draw the Two of Coins. I always find it peculiar when coin cards, also known as pentacles, appear in relationship based readings. o3o; The suit of coins represents the earth element, and as you can imagine, all things material and financial. In regular cards, this would be the suit of diamonds. This card features a pentacle (coin) above, and one below, two dragons floating between two black, leaf-less trees. One dragon is a forest green, the other seafoam (lol). Each clutches a small coin in his claws.

This card represents the same line of work, in a different place. Perhaps to delve more deeply, this refers to your academic career as you consider your majors. You may be heavily focused right now on changing up the same ol', same ol' in some way. Do you need to get out and about to be more free in what you do, Kentu? Do you feel like even though you're pursuing what you enjoy, you feel stiffled where you are and ready to move on? Maybe new surroundings will lead to new encounters.

And finally, in the future position, I have drawn the Page of Swords. This final card and suit represent the element of air. This is our state of mind, as well as our state of conflict within. In regular cards, we would equate this to spades.

I'm amused, it seems nearly every reading I've done this little card has appeared. I'm starting to think it's a sign. As stated many times in the past, this card depicts a blade-like dragon who is hurrying off in a flash so quickly he's knocking leaves off the trees below him, racing towards a blackened sky. Above him, a sword, below him, the earth, ground, the world. This card tells us not to rush into our battles. You may encounter that dynamic male energy again, or even a new encounter that has left you hopeful given your past and present, but remember, 'fools rush in'!. Take your time, and make sure everything is truly as it seems and how you'd want before you rush into anything and see things aren't as you thought. He might seem like the one but no one wants their heart broken! Get to know him first. :3 And if he hasn't appeared yet, don't force him out of hiding~! He'll come to you when he's ready sweetheart, I just know your one is around the corner. >w< In the mean time, just be happy with where you are and who you are, it's bound to be contagious.
Feb 28th = 23rd birthday.

jehneefur
Jen

Old 03-15-2010, 03:59 AM

Thanks Ceri. I don't mean to eavesdrop ;p but it's wonderful you're engaged! I got married last month and we spent maybe 300 on our wedding and reception. This is INCLUDING my dress lol. I somehow bumped into it on sale- it was 99 and I got it for 25.. wild huh?! We just had the wedding on the beach- no chairs or anything! Just us and Uncle Danny(He's a pastor) and all our guests just stood around us. It was great and awesomely CHEAP! :)
I'm sure things will work out for you though, blessings ;)

Chickie Nuggs
❀◕ ‿ ◕&...

Old 03-15-2010, 10:15 AM

Yay, another pokemon contest! x3
I'm sooo gonna make an entry for this eventually!

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehneefur View Post
Aw thank you. God's gifted me so I figured I'd take advantage of it ;p
lol I only wish there were more people who would take advantage of their gift(s). x'D

@demoscout: 8'D
I'd love to see an entry by you~ o wo
I saw your entry for linapoo's~ It was rather lovely~ ;'3

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-15-2010, 06:18 PM

@Cryssu - At least you have someone to fall back on for the photos~ X3
Oh! That is something to panic about. D: I hope you can still get it in time~ ; o; <333

Hmmm, maybe there's some way you can have strangers donate money to you? XD
I wonder if that's possible... o 3o

Oooohh~ My reading is so interesting~ o wo I love how you write them~ >w< <333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-18-2010, 04:32 AM

Whoops, been busy again the last couple days. >_@;

jehneefur: No problem, and thank you! Lol, I don't mind if you eavesdrop.

I envy you right now. We're trying to keep it under 5k that we really don't want to spend because it literally took a lifetime to save up, but we're finding that difficult as all get out, so I can't fathom keeping it any lower. >_@ heck, every bridal community I've been on for advice seems flabbergasted at the notion of a wedding under twenty-thousand, ahaha... *dies a little inside* I'd love to have something simple, just he and I kind of deal... But... Eh... >O>;; I have the biggest drama-crazy family there is, who are already furious about various aspects of the wedding, so I can't manage to piss them off any more by telling them all they can't come. XD; Plus, the whole thing has been super important to my mom since she had her heart attack. >_@

I always wanted to get married on the beach! *__* We're actually getting married in a beautiful place. <3 It's a dinner hall + antique museum type thing of a local celebrity and where he lived, and there's a boat house and whatnot... And we're marrying outside on the waterfront (he lived on the lake) and I'll be coming through a walkway in the woods to a gazebo in a garden. *__*; We have pictures somewhere... But it's wintertime so you can't see anything, lawl. XD;;

demoscout: You should definitely enter for Hadsie. >O> :heart: *shameless plugs all over the place* *pimpimpflashes a smile* Ah, and thanks so much for the watch back on DA> *__*. But your stuff totally owns mine! XD

Kentu: Yeah~, it's just... I don't like her. XD!

I can't seem to find one. T____T; Pretty much my whole family is looking, ahah. I had picked out my absolute perfect gown... It was available on ebay from a very reknowned seller in China with thousands of rave reviews, and the dress was stunning and incredibly cheap. I went to order it and it was no longer available and the sellers had split up their shop and were all working independently now, so I can't find my gown anywhere. I was so heartbroken I cried for like two days.

I wish, to be honest, but I could never be alright with that. I don't feel comfortable with donations, I feel like I have to work and earn anything I get. ;o;

Maybe when I finish the (*coughfreecough*) RL commission for my sister it would promote me or something. I'm designing her tattoo. It was supposed to be done by now but things came up with mom getting sick, so I need to finish it ASAP so she can go get it. XD Then my work will be immortal. *___* ....Which is... So terrifying, lol. XD;;;

I'm glad you liked it! <333 I really love doing readings. >w< They make me feel at peace. o3o

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-18-2010, 08:12 PM

lol I guess you just have to put up with her, if you happen to have her take the photos. XD

Gosh! D: That totally sucks! If only you had went to buy it sooner. DX

It's not in your nature, I suppose. X3 I'm sure many people would be happy to help you, though~

Ooh~ Cool. I love seeing artists design tattoos~ o wo I hope it does promote you~ >w< <33

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-18-2010, 08:19 PM

I guess so... XD She's very eccentric and creepy, and never stops talking about sex and stuff, and she's like 70+. D: She also kept calling me a bunch of derogatory things just because I was getting married. Young and stupid was the politest.

Also, she and my grandmother are demanding I play some song at my wedding they both think is oh so beautiful. -_-;; But it's a terrible song. And it's heavy, old skool country and old skool Christian nonsense and it makes me very uncomfortable being an Agnostic.

xD Well, I didn't have my measurements, and it would have been silly to buy the gown when the wedding was 18 months away. XD;;;

I suppose it's not. XD; And nnh, no one's helping so far. I begrudgingly asked a few relatives who said they had wanted to help who shot me down and just sort of went back to my original stance that I shouldn't ask. -.-;; Ise and Moo are selling RL comm on DA for us though I wish they wouldn't. Not for the wedding, though. They want us to come to otakon, but I really don't think we'll have the money to spare.

Me too. o3o If I can stop being so scared, lol. XD It's really frustrating... She keeps changing what she wants without telling me... I'm not a mind reader. She'll look at the design and hate it and make me start all over and be like, 'why is she like this?' 'because you said...' 'well make her like this!' Then she starts listing all these things that contradict each other and make it harder. XD

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-18-2010, 10:16 PM

Oh. Wow. How crude and rude. D: I hope you're able to just ignore her and nod politely or something. XD

Eewww, sounds icky. XP Don't submit to them! D:

I think it would've made you well-prepared, though~ X3

Uh, I meant, many strangers would be happy to help you~ 8D;

lol She sounds very fickle. XD I hope you'll make something perfect for her eventually~

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-18-2010, 10:51 PM

Probably what I'll end up doing. xD;; Unfortunately... Most of my relatives are really rude and hate each other, so I'm really hoping there's no huge fights at the wedding. D: *crosses fingers* Oh well, guess we'll see. >_@

XD I don't want to hurt feelings. I'll think of a nice way of saying no.

But it probably wouldn't have fit or got ruined. XD~ I'll know for the next wedding, LOL.

I wish~. XD

Oh, she's very fickle. XD That's why it's so stressful. I mean, it'll be on her skin forever... D:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-20-2010, 08:39 PM

Sorry for the late reply. D:

lol Oh my. Why's that? XD *crosses fingers with you* X3

lol Good luck with that~ XD

But there's a way to get it tailored to fit, isn't there? o 3o Oh? Next wedding? XD

lol Yeah, I guess it's a lot of pressure to make up something that she'd like for pretty much all her life.

Last edited by Kent; 03-20-2010 at 09:11 PM..