Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 07-24-2008, 06:16 PM

_______
THE SECRET GARDEN

• You're traveling with your friends through a beautiful meadow near the walls of an unseen garden. You decide to rest; finding a place next to a tall tree, you sit down and lean against it. You and your friends giggle and share stories before one of them seems to see a flick of golden glitter out of the corner of their eye. They look around before realizing it is coming from the inside of the tree. Moving foward, you peer inside a small hole formed in the tree and notice a key. Reaching gently inside, you grasp your hand around it and take it out. Your friends and you look at it before deciding not to tell anyone else of this encounter. Placing it in your pocket, your friends and you skip back off to the little village of which you're staying. Days pass and you fumble with the key. Unsure of what door(s) it unlock, you get curious. You decide to venture alone back to the same tree in which you found it. Looking around; you see nothing. Then out of that very tree, a little bluebird flutters in and lands next to your feet. You smile of course and whisper hello before you notice the bird jumping through the grass off into the distance. You decide to take follow. Upon arriving to a stop shortly after, the bluebird takes off in flight into the sky. You survey the area to which you are now standing. You then realize there is a small doorway in the wall. Putting your hand on doorknob, you shake it before realizing it's locked. You gasp as you realize that you've the key to this very door! You fumble in your pocket and search about for the key; grabbing it in your hand and shoving it into the lock and turning it quickly. *click* You open the door and walk inside the forbidden walls. Expecting to see something most beautiful; what was there before was now in ruins. Buds of dead flowers, a dry fountain. You immediately decide to tell no-one of this. You already have plans now; you're going to make this the most beautiful garden ever.

Last edited by Jennifer; 07-25-2008 at 08:30 AM..

Jennifer

Old 07-24-2008, 06:16 PM

BOUQUET TABLE

You've succeeded! The garden is at now full bloom! However, tons of flowers have made home all over the earth; you've no where to plant the Daisies you had in plan. Picking out a few flowers; you arrange them into bouquets. Later that day, you decide to gift them to your friends. So many people, but you're sure you won't run out. If people only knew...-giggle-

Last edited by Jennifer; 07-25-2008 at 08:37 AM..

Jennifer

Old 07-24-2008, 06:17 PM

Reserved 2

Jennifer

Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM

Hmmm, I'm thinking I may change this to something along the lines of "Legend" or "The 10th Kingdom" I'll decide when I get home later tonight.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-24-2008, 06:22 PM

First? <3
Delete if you need to. ^^<3
I love your first post. <33

Jennifer

Old 07-24-2008, 06:25 PM

Nope, that's all the posts I needed.

You see, Jennifer is not at all a writer! I'm terribly at doing this stuff. Although you can clearly tell it's somewhat based off the actual story. But yeah...it sucks. I think I might do something different. Especially considering the other garden thread in this forum, lol. I didn't realize until after I posted this. So I think I may do a different story. Not too sure yet. But I have work in about an hour. So I may not get to any revisions until really late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyways, I was planning to donate bouquets from the Petal Paradise Shop. C;

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-24-2008, 06:27 PM

Ok, I'm glad. x]
Don't worry, Pie sucks at writing too. xDD

That's such a nice idea. ^^

wish

Old 07-24-2008, 07:50 PM

I miss writing. ;__; i blow at it though.

Rainy
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Rainy

Old 07-24-2008, 07:53 PM

:enters the secret garden:
*O*
I like writing <33

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 07-24-2008, 09:43 PM

The Secret Garden <3

I loved that book.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 PM

I own the book, it's such a nice story. The movie was okay too I suppose *shrugs* The name is so cool though *sits on the edge of the fountain*

Jennifer

Old 07-25-2008, 09:52 PM

There is more than one remake of the movie/book. I've watched several different versions of it. It's not too bad, depending on which on you watch. :3

Careful; the fountain is a bit old. Not sure how well it withstands.

Anyways, I suppose this is open. :3 FYI; the bouquet table is set up! Meaning I will be donating flowers from Petal Paradise to random chatters here in this thread. <33

I'll add more information later.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 07-25-2008, 11:02 PM

Ooh look, a boy in a wheelchair.

-shoves him to the floor-

prick.

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 07-26-2008, 12:30 AM

Jenjen! *pounces*

Ooo... flowers.... *skips through garden*

Okay so I'm slightly random/gittery at the moment. xD

Jennifer

Old 07-26-2008, 01:24 AM

lmao Pearl. XD o-o

Aisha - Hey, we need people with a very bubbly personality!

King
Wearer of glow-in-the-dark snowm...
Send a message via MSN to King

Old 07-26-2008, 02:24 PM

Oh so secret. :ninja:

Jennifer

Old 07-26-2008, 04:28 PM

Only just sort of, huh! ? :lol: