Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-12-2007, 05:22 AM

"Gears of war..Its fun, I think." he said and turned it off. He was planning on doing so, before she came in. He always had this little feeling toward Karly, but never showed any sign of it. He liked her, but didn't want to mess with ben or lacy for some reason. He placed the controller down, and sat back. "you ready for tonight?" he looked at her and smiler.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 09-12-2007, 10:08 AM

"I am ready," she reclined back, mimicing his last actions, with her hands in her lap. Karly smiled at him as she said this, but sighed and looked up at the ceiling and brought her arms up until her hands grasped either upper arm gentley. "I don't know if I'll ever shake the feeling of worry, though." At this she shook her head slightly and giggledfor a moment. "Sorry, I worry too much," she slightly grinned and turned her face and gaze back on Tom as she said this.

She paused, taking a long look at his face and into his eyes, and then looked away. Karly sat up and turned herself around so her body was facing the opposite way Tom's was; her back to his television. "What about you?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to one side and grasping her crossed ankles with her hands.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2007, 12:31 PM

Ben jolted up into a sitting position at the sound of knocking and frantically looked around for the source before realizing that he had fallen asleep in his bedroom.

"Come in, come in," he yawned and stretched.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 09-12-2007, 01:06 PM

"just hope it goes good.." he said. He popped his neck, and stood up. "lets go see if they are ready yet, shall we?" he said He was going to grab a pop from the kitchen on the way.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 09-12-2007, 06:18 PM

Karly nodded. "Alright," she said. She stood up and followed him out of his room, and then headed for Ben's room, where Lacy would be.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 09-16-2007, 04:56 PM

Lacy slowly opend the door to Ben's room and smiled as she popped her head round to see his tired face. "Let me guess, you were sleeping" She smiled and walked over to his bed. She sat next to him and moved her feet up to her chest. "Are you looking forward to tonight then?" She asked, her voice was a little shakey but she forced it to sound normal. She did not want him to know she was scared.