SinfulAngelMoon
Send a message via AIM to SinfulAngelMoon Send a message via MSN to SinfulAngelMoon Send a message via Yahoo to SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 04:37 AM

This is a place where all are welcomed. The big, the small; the feared, and the fearing. (( Sorry for the looong intro.. I just thought it might be needed..>.<!! ))

Setting:
A large mansion located in the center of about four forests and one lake not too far from it. The mansion is a European/Japanese style place, having about six towers in the midst of the Japanese-like roofing and outer style.The inside is a bit more modern; having a kitchen that was recently redone. There is an unknown number of rooms, and there is even a cave outside of the home in the middle of a forest, almost near the lake but not quiet. There are also mountains beyond the forests and lake; beyond that is an endless valley where demons of hell and heaven reside. It is always night time here, and normally the moon is in the middle of the sky, though not always full.
Forests:One is surrounding the mansion, though the trees are tall, they are not tall enough so that from the tops of the towers, you can see over the whole valley. Then, at one point, a portion of the forest turns to cold weather, and it constantly snows there, though once past a certain point closer to the mansion, the forest seems to thaw, and it always seems to be a neutral temperature; never hot nor cold. Then, a forest behind the mansion always has daylight and a bit more warmth to it.The names of these forests are 'Frozen forest', 'Human forest', and the one surrounding the mansion has no name.
Extras:There is a building on the opposite side of the mansion that normally holds balls, dances, clubs, and raves. About half of a mile further from that is the Fighting Arena. There is also a cave that has already been set up for someone to live inside of it.

SinfulAngelMoon
Send a message via AIM to SinfulAngelMoon Send a message via MSN to SinfulAngelMoon Send a message via Yahoo to SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 04:44 AM

Rules:
*Please try to be literate; we all like someone we can understand.
*Respect others.. Don't go killing someone. If someone offends you, challenge them to a duel in the arena; that is what it's there for.
*Keep it decent--Flirting, romance, and cuddling is okay, but please, nothing too horrid.
*No killing people;I wont have that in this place.
*Try to keep your posts as long as you can; if you post tiny, people wont be able to reply to it very well.
*No spamming.

Rooms: Okay, I've decided that if this goes well enough, I will be able to open up some rooms for people to call home. I'm not sure if I will be able to pull that off just yet though; be patient with me, please...>_<!!

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 04:52 AM

One more thing....
You can post a bio or what your char looks like, but I would prefer you did that in your post. It makes it easier to post a lot more when you do this... Okay...>_>....HAVE FUN!

Geneveve
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 04:53 AM

OoC:
May I join?
I have a character that is a Nar'Sylla. I would like to join as her.

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 04:58 AM

Darkness surrounded the girl as she chanted, send ripping and screaming winds around her body as she floated above the water. Her hair was nearly flying straight up from the simple force of the wind, making it twist and attempt to fall again and again. Normally, she would have been calmly sitting by the still, cool water, her shimmering silver hair softly caressing down to her mid-back. She smiled and stopped chanting, her body steadying itself on top of the water, then slowly she let herself sink into the water,causing her softly blue baby-tee and her low riding black jeans to become soaked with the seemingly dark blue water. She swam back to the shore, walking out of the water calmly, not shivering at all. She looked from side to side, her gray eyes shimmering from the full moons vibrant rays of life.

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneveve
OoC:
May I join?
I have a character that is a Nar'Sylla. I would like to join as her.
(( All are welcomed, No one needs to ask {for future reference} ))

Geneveve
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 05:02 AM

OoC:
Okay and thankyou.
My in-character post is coming up...now.

Geneveve
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 05:14 AM

A winged female walked quietly. Her, soft to the eye, white wings swayed with her movements. So does her mid-shin dark brown, beaded, hair.
The female winged being wore a mixture of hard leather and soft leather bustier with shoulder armor straps criss-crossing infront of her chest. She also wore black cloth underneath, but it doesn’t cover her calves. From her bustier is sheer cloth that ends at the mid-calves of her legs. She wore, what her race hardly wears due to confort issures, long black leather boots with reddish leather armor at her angels, knees, and the ending of her boots.
Her green eyes were wide, but only wide to allow the moonlight to enter her eyes. So that she can see what is infront of her and partly to keep her more alert. Her name is Esen. Given to her by the Nar’Sylla elders.

OoC:
I really did try my best with this, well for the time being 1:11am here. Here is a picture I used as a refrence for Esen's appearance.
The Image

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 05:37 AM

The young looking women saw the angelic form appear and smiled a little, her skin, like the moonlight, pale and serene, causing her own appearance to be made of pure innocence. She looked at Esen and walked toward her, her cloths drying at the sound of soft whispers of chants. She smiled again and bowed to the women. "Hello, ma'am. What is your name?" she asked in a soft, soothing voice that held a gentle tone to it that could nearly calm any soul.

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-13-2007, 05:41 AM

(( Sorry if I take a while to reply, my friend called and wouldn't let me concentrate..>.<! ))

Geneveve
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 04:51 PM

OoC:
Sorry, by the time you replied. I really had to get some sleep. ^^;

IC:

"Hello to you aswell," Esen responded as she turned her head to the young, in appearance, woman. Esen has a soft and quiet voice, until she is challenge to be come angry. Esen's eyes changes into a releaxed state, with her blinking occasionally.
"My name? What is your name?" Esen questioned before adding with it being just slightly above a whisper, "I'm named Esen, if you really want to know my name."

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 05:09 PM

{Pleased to join your RP. If I may.}
A tapping noise echoed around the corridor as someone knocked at the door. As the door opened Xena walked in. Her face was sown together with skin and fabric and one of her eyes was colorless and seemed to move by itself. It swung this way and that. Xena's other eye was a blood red color.

Her long pale blue hair hang down her back like waves and her lips were as red as blood. And on top of this all she had gigantic wings that looked like a mixture of fire, vines, water, metal, feathers and souls.

Xena stepped through the hall and looked at everything as if she had never seen it before. Like it was new and inspiring. Next to Xena stood a young girl who seemed delicate like a rose and just as fragile as one. "Now, now, my little sister. Be careful. As a Rose you're skin is fragile. Stay near by me."

Rose nodded slowly. Hair as black as the night swinging with every step. Rose had actually been a plant but she was made into a girl by the power of technology.

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-14-2007, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneveve
OoC:
Sorry, by the time you replied. I really had to get some sleep. ^^;

IC:

"Hello to you aswell," Esen responded as she turned her head to the young, in appearance, woman. Esen has a soft and quiet voice, until she is challenge to be come angry. Esen's eyes changes into a releaxed state, with her blinking occasionally.
"My name? What is your name?" Esen questioned before adding with it being just slightly above a whisper, "I'm named Esen, if you really want to know my name."
She nodded,smiling a bit more, looking over Esen, blinking a bit."Beautiful name, Esen. My name is Angel Moon, but I would prefer that the name Angel alone is used..." she said with a gentle tone, yet it held slight authority in it. She looked out to the lake,sighing gently. "What brings you to a place like this?"she asked softly,turning back to Esen. Angel's eyes were a pale and cold gray, and her skin seemed to glow in the light of the moon but she had no other form of reality; she seemed almost perfect in a small way.

SinfulAngelMoon

Old 10-14-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
A tapping noise echoed around the corridor as someone knocked at the door. As the door opened Xena walked in. Her face was sown together with skin and fabric and one of her eyes was colorless and seemed to move by itself. It swung this way and that. Xena's other eye was a blood red color.

Her long pale blue hair hang down her back like waves and her lips were as red as blood. And on top of this all she had gigantic wings that looked like a mixture of fire, vines, water, metal, feathers and souls.

Xena stepped through the hall and looked at everything as if she had never seen it before. Like it was new and inspiring. Next to Xena stood a young girl who seemed delicate like a rose and just as fragile as one. "Now, now, my little sister. Be careful. As a Rose you're skin is fragile. Stay near by me."

Rose nodded slowly. Hair as black as the night swinging with every step. Rose had actually been a plant but she was made into a girl by the power of technology.
A women in all black, leather top and jeans that seemed to cling to her skin tightly but was very flexible, walked over to the two new-comers. Her black hair was up in a pony-tail. She had black furry cat ears and a thing black tail that swayed to the beat of her walking.She looked upon the two women and bowed. "Hello, ladies. Welcome. How may I be of service?"she asked in a gentle tone that didn't seem to fully suit her. She had emerald looking eyes that gleamed in the rooms light.

Geneveve
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 01:31 AM

Esen nodded slightly before answering, "It is within the Nar'Sylla nature to wander. As long as the tempratures are cool, enough for comfort."
Esen held a smile as she leaned back before looking up for a brief moment. Her wings spread out slightly, to only move out of the way of the back of her head.
Esen looked down to watch the girl.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinfulAngelMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3

A women in all black, leather top and jeans that seemed to cling to her skin tightly but was very flexible, walked over to the two new-comers. Her black hair was up in a pony-tail. She had black furry cat ears and a thing black tail that swayed to the beat of her walking.She looked upon the two women and bowed. "Hello, ladies. Welcome. How may I be of service?"she asked in a gentle tone that didn't seem to fully suit her. She had emerald looking eyes that gleamed in the rooms light.
"Yes thank you. Rose needs a large glass of water so she can absorb it. Oh and be careful she is very fragile. But I'm fine thanks for asking."
Rose looked at the lady. "Anthro..."
Xena smiled. "Rose is only a few days old but she can talk a bit. I guess. What's your name? I'm Xena. That's Rose."