Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2007, 07:48 PM

The mansion on top of the hill has always been a little scary. Even terrifying. But tonight on the 31st all ghouls and monsters have been invited. From all over the universe ghouls have come to celebrate...please stay for the night!

Rules

Have fun
Don't kill each other
No spamming, insulting and all that
Otherwise you know the drill

Profile skeleton:
Name:
Job:

If you want you can post a profile. But you don't have to.
Do enjoy!

BTW you can be part of the staff and serve food or drinks, be security.

All in all. Let the party begin!

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:56 PM

Wynna the Vampire enters onto the foyer floor, where people should be entertaining, mingling, talking, but nothing, no one. It's all quiet, Wynna spots the punch on the other side of the room, it's ruby in color.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-21-2007, 08:12 PM

A girl appeared. On her face was ripped and crudely sown back together again. All her body seemed like that. She was wearing a long lolita gown with lots of frills. She smiled dangerously. "Good day, sir. Can I help you? I am Shi."

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-21-2007, 09:19 PM

Profile skeleton:
Name:Kayla Lour
Race:human
Job:socialite

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 10-21-2007, 09:21 PM

Kayla enters the house looking around attracting all looks to her lovely sexy image...

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2007, 10:46 AM

"Good day Kayla. Please invite some friends if you wish. But be careful. If anyone finds out you're a human Wynna..."Shi points to Wynna "might just invite HIS friends." Shi's eyes narrow dangerously.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Danny stumbled in, seemingly unaware of the strange creatures round about him. He gave them each a warm smile, he spent the longest on Shi before saying, "Hello Shi, how've you been?"
There was nothing about Danny that seemed out of the ordinary, apart from a slightly manic glint in his eyes which seemed to sparkle, that could just be a trick of the light.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-22-2007, 03:56 PM

"Danny, it must've been a century since we last saw each other!" Shi smiled "I'm fine. And what about you? Banned into the Omega dimension! Tell me, how did you escape?"

Shi's Grey eyes glinted with glee. "Oh yeah! I forgot, I got you present, hoping you'd come back!" Shi held out here hands and opened them. In her hands was a baby were-wolf. "I found this young one on the doorstep and his eyes reminded me of yours!"

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2007, 04:54 PM

Danny laughed lightly at all her questions, although he had little intention to answer. "The answers to those questions are neither here nor there." He said mysteriously, a smile still playing across his pale lips.
"A present? I'm intrigued." He said, raising an eyebrow at her and moving in for a better look. "Wow." was all he could say. The were-wolf was utterly amazing, Danny had never seen anything quite like it before, he put out a thin finger to stroke it. "He's beautiful." He turned his eyes back up to meet hers. "Thank you, Chi. I've missed you." He said with all sincerity.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 AM

Shi smiled too. "I missed you too...I'm glad you like my present." Shi closed her eyes grateful that her best best friend was back.
The wolf licked Danny's fingers eagerly.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM

Danny continued grinning as he stroked the little wolf ever-so-gently on it's velvety nose. "So tell me, what've I missed?" He asked slowly, looking at her with such intenscity that it seemed unreal, he had a way of doing that.

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2007, 01:12 PM

"Not a lot. Except that Fluffy over there..."Shi pointed to a innocent looking panda "Massacred 4 thousand people...but that's about it...."Shi said in a matter-of-fact way as if something like this was completely normal and also something to be proud of.

Mattie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-25-2007, 04:14 PM

"Wow..." Danny replied, smiling proudly. "He's grown, hasn't he?" He looked over at the panda, reaching a hand up in some kind of odd greeting. "Four thousand?" He grinned, "Not bad."

Lollipop Z 0 M B I 3
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2007, 03:12 PM

"I know...amazing and he still is a baby."Shi nodded and smiled. "So have you been eating right?"