Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-18-2007, 02:37 AM

After Ezulu ate, he wander his way up to the library to see what it lloked like. He scanned the shelve looking at the books. One sparked his intrest, it was on lightning, his specialty. He grabbed it and sat down. Flipping throught the pages he seen new spells he hoped to soon teach himself.

Tylerowned
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-18-2007, 10:52 AM

The zombie Looks Goes to the library and continues to eat books as thenhe Looks at the young lady reading He realizez The Books arenet healing his hunger So he goes to a Cafeteria where he looks in the trash and eat some worms He then goes offering everone around -Wants some worms?-

PLease to Make your accuantince
8) :D
My current mood Sleepy

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-18-2007, 01:21 PM

The momentum of the crash sent Halowynn and Narella skidding across the smooth floor. She roared, and spun around the catch the bird that had gotten away. Her panther claws found no purchase on the smooth tile so again she slid across the floor. Frustrated she returned to human form, dusted herself off, and made her way to the cafeteria. She just hoped they were serving chicken.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 04-18-2007, 08:14 PM

Narella, shocked by the attack, slowley stood up and dusted herself off as she watched as the cat transformed back into human and sulked off towards the cafeteria. She made motion to get the girl's attention and make small talk, yet she had gone beyond ear shot and Charles had dropped down from the rafters. Squacking and angrily ruffling his feathers, "I'm sorry. If I had known that there were hungry creatures here that enjoyed birds. I would have been more careful... No, I couldn't have left you home, you know that." She sighed, reached into her pocket and pulled out a hood. She placed the hood over Charles' eyes and he calmed down immediatly. She set off to the cafeteria once more.

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-19-2007, 02:40 AM

Name: xDark_Midnightx
looks: Long black hair, put into a messy bun
Personalty: Hyper, silly at times, clueless
Power: Invisibility
Natural?: Nope, a witch ^^

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-19-2007, 02:41 AM

How is everyone in the school? *Dissapears and wonders around*

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-19-2007, 05:12 PM

The buttery smell of fishsticks nearly nausiated Hallowynn. She choked down a few more bites before she had to push it away. "Honestly, how can they expect me to choke down this vile filth!"

From her pocket she took out a can of gourmet cat food. "Fancy Feast" Was written across the label. With the grace of a queen she plucked the lid off and daintily devoured the insides. "This will do for a snack, but I wonder were that bird has gone..." She craned her neck to look around the cafeteria.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 04-19-2007, 05:29 PM

Narella walked into the cafeteria, the strong smell of fish invited her in remeinding her of home. She was prepared for a small feast and carefully positioned Charles so that he wasn't a burden as she piled food onto her plate. She took her meal into the large room looking for a place to sit, her eyes rested on Halowynn. She groaned and prepared a ice wall for Charles just incase, it wouldn't do if her familiar was eaten. She sat at the end of a long table and begain to eat her fish.

Silly Little Crush
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 03:59 PM

Shinda sat there in the library reading the "Book of Darkness". There were a couple of spells that interested her. There was this one spell that could be used to take abvantage of a dark area. 'When in a dark area you can absorb the darkness and use it against opponents. When using this power you are able to see in the dark...' She read to herself. "Interesting..." Shinda smiled and then tore that page out of the book. It contained instrustions and pictures of the hand movements. She stuffed the page in her messenger bag. She closed the book and then placed it back on the shelf.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2007, 08:55 PM

The bitter smell of processed fish had made halowynn's eyes water and her nose stuff up. Lucky for Charles she couldnt see or smell him in the crowded room. She dashed out of the horrible place, seeking scentless solace in the library. Much to her caringe she found that it reeked of dust, but atleast that was a better alternative.

There was another girl in there, she had strange dead eyes. Halowynn turned her back on the girl, pointedly snubbing her. There was too much riff-raff in this school for Halowynn's taste.

Silly Little Crush
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 10:19 PM

Shinda's eyes were directed at the newcomer in the library. 'She was looking at me.' She thought to herself. She made her way out of the library, still looking at the girl. Once she was out of the library, she walked around the halls aimlessly. Then the smell of fish caught her nose. She looked into the cafeteria and saw a zombie like kid. "Absolutely repulsive." Shinda said and continued on her way.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 04-23-2007, 03:19 AM

The fish wasn't nearly as good as Narella had hoped. She picked at the processed fish, just as Charles pecked at the crumbs left behind, his movements impared by a thin veil of ice surrounding him. She sighed as she glanced around the room, this was definately not like her home town. Students here were as varied as the fish in the sea. Hopefully she would find a friend before long, and hopefully she didn't fail class or run the bad side of a fire mage. "Charles, hurry up, I want to take a look around, see if I can find short cuts between classes." The ptarmagin looked at her and seemed to harumph that idea popting for more food.

Donut

Old 04-23-2007, 03:39 AM

After reading the book for a while, he started to memorize part of a spell that made lightning bolts purtrude from many directions aropund the enime. He couldnt wait to actually try it on something or someone.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2007, 07:48 PM

Name: Hikari
looks: Long flowing blond hair to her butt, more of a while, silver piercing eyes, thin 115lbs, tall 5'6"
Personalty: She's very quiet and reseved, almost seems stuck up, but when you get to know her she's really kind, and as stubborn and hot headed as her irish heritage. Wheres a cloak and always has a cat following her, who doesn't seem to go away.
Power: see and step into the spirit relm, uses charms and future sight
Natural?: Yes
Other: nothing else

As Hikari got out of her car she looked up at the new school she was going to be attending. She looked at it and realized that this was nothing compared to the boarding school that she had attended before. She walked up to the school looking in aww. This is going to be very strange, than sudenyl out of no where she felt something fuzzy between her legs. She looked down and foudn Histra between her legs. She picked up the cat nad looked at it. "Now what are you doing, I don't think they will allow you here." She put her familiar back into the car and walked into the school. Before she was even inside the cat was there at her feet again, purring louder than before. "Histra," She said "Well Daddy has probably left so I guess you have to stay with me. But make sure to stay under my cloak, we can't get into any trouble the first day."
She wandered around the school for a few minutes trying to find the office where she would register but upon finding nothing she diecided to wander around aimlessly and look lost hoping to run into someone to ask for help from.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 02:29 AM

Ezulu walked out of the library and heard around the halls. Just passing time befor he went to his dorm for the night. He seen many people that just walked around. He seen this one girl that had a strange llooking thing under her clock, and he just kept walking. Heading in the same direction as she was.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 03:15 AM

She continued walking, than suddenly feeling as if some one was behind her she quickly turned around. She was looking at of course, someone she had never seen before, but as she hoped it was someone who might be able to help her.
"Excuse me?" she asked, "But I seemed to have, well lost my way here..." she looked a little embarrassed. "You see I'm new and apparently I'm supposed to see someone about getting fully registered. Would you be able to help me at all?"

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 03:41 AM

"uumm..." he thought, trying to think where that may be. He raly wasnt for sure himself, because he was already fully regestured. "i think you headed in the right area. Im not quiet for sure though." He smiled, :by the way, Im Ezulu, nice to meat ya." he added as they walked down the hall, whick had mand office like doors with peoples names on them.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 02:17 PM

She looked at him and grinned a little, "Sorry for my rudeness, I am Hikari..." she was about to finish when histra walked from under her cloak towards Ezulu, "Histra!" she excliamed, "I told you to stay with me..." she quickly grabbed the curious cat, "And this is Histra, my familiar.." She giggled a litte and pet the cat until it purred than jumped from her arms to greet the new stranger. She just shook her head.
"You wouldn't happen to know anything about who I would talk to than? I'm supposed to find out whether I'm staying in dorms or off campus."

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 02:51 PM

"your fine, and not realy but i will try and help you out. I seen something down this hallway eiler that might be helpfull." He said and petted the cat. "and mice to meet you two too." He smiled, and headed down the hall toward the room he seen a bit ago.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 03:13 PM

"So do all the students live on campus here?" She inquired, carefully choosing her words, "And what does this school cover exactly? I've never actually been to a school like this before.." She paused trying to figure out if what she said sounded rude or not. She looked at all the doors in the hallway, suddenly feeling as if she were walking in a circle. Everything looked exactly the same to her.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-25-2007, 03:51 PM

Hallowynn had long since moved out of the library and had been perching on a trashcan. She watched two students pass her again, the male was obviously leading and doing a poor job of it since they were simply going in circles. Normally Hallowynn wouldnt have bothered, but the cat among them looked tired and she couldnt bear a cat in distress.

"Where are you trying to go?" She called out to them trying to keep the irritation out of her voice, so she didnt offend the cat.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 04:07 PM

"some do, i dont know about the others, and not quiet forsure what im going to learn here but its going to be fun." he said oveusly lost himself now. He looked back. "trying to find the office, and i just think i got lost too." he said

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2007, 04:14 PM

Hikari looked over rather suprised to see someone else there. "Who are you?" She asked trying not to sound too startled. "And could you tell us where to find the office. I just transfered in so I need to get some information." She looked down to see her cat once again sniffing around to see who they had jsut found, Hikari just shook her head looking at the cat. "Don't mind her," She said, "My familiar loves to meet new people."

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-25-2007, 04:23 PM

Hallowynn mewed a greeting to the cat, before turning with disdain to the other students. "I am Hallowynn." She jumped lightly down to the floor and padded past them to a stairwell. She didnt really care for the names of the others so she didnt bother to ask. "The office for registering is on the fourth floor, Ill lead you there so you dont get lost." Hallowynn stated matter-of-factly as she started up the stairs.

Donut

Old 04-25-2007, 04:53 PM

"wow, soory, i was way oof." I didnt mean to waste your time." he said feeling bad for leading her in the wrong direction.