Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 08-24-2007, 04:49 PM

"is there a way that you could get me too see him?" Ezulu asked ceroiusly. He hoped that there was a way but didn't know if she would do it either.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 08-25-2007, 01:48 AM

"Well yes," Histra said, "He will be sending word for you two in the morning, and if you must know the reason I know the headmaster very well is because he was the one to awaken me." she paused, "By the way Ezulu did you know your father knew her father very well, through the headmaster..." she stopped, "opps I wasn't supposed to let that slip..."

There was a look of shock on Hikari's face.

Donut

Old 08-25-2007, 04:25 AM

"my dad knew your dad?" he asked as shocked as she was. "thanks kinda wierd, but yet cool at the same time." he added with a smile.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 08-25-2007, 06:18 PM

"would either of you like to know something about them?" the cat said, she seemed to be grinning.

Donut

Old 08-29-2007, 03:34 AM

"doesn't matter to me, It seemed like he didn't want me anymore anyway." he said and sat down, holding the mouse close.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2007, 06:09 PM

"the three of them were friends in school," she said, she didn't care anymore about not being aloud to tell them anything.

"I thought my dad didn't have any powers Histra... cause than my brother would have had some too..." she said

"no cause the girls only curse was still in the family, thus your brother could have no magic." she remided Hikari.

Donut

Old 08-30-2007, 05:42 AM

Ezulu started eating some of the cheese, and shared it with Squeakers. Thanks.. he said, and took some. "no prob buddy.." he whispered back

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 09:21 AM

"If you think hard Ezulu your dad probably had a lot of hardships in the past..." the cat said walking over and sitting infront of him, "I'm sure he'll be back for you... once things get straightened."

Hikari yawned, leaning back against the counter, "I think we're goign to need to do something else..." she said, "as much as talking about families is fun and all I think I'm going to fall asleep again...."

Donut

Old 08-30-2007, 12:37 PM

"could be, but he was fine up until about a year before he sane me here." He yawned right after she did. "and your right...I came fall asleep as well." his eyes were getting heavier.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 04:52 PM

"Parents do things for their childrens own good," she told him, "But neither of you are to fall asleep... do you understand?"

"How do you know so much about our parents Hist?" hikari said, "a second I don't plan on falling asleep on purpose... I'm tired though... I go to sleep hours ago..."

"I know becuase your mother was here from the time she was little," the cat said, "she was in classes with them... and who do you think her guardian was..."

Donut

Old 09-03-2007, 04:27 AM

Leaning his head on his arms, Ezulu tried his hardest not to fall asleep, but just couldn't help it. H didn't sleep much as it was, so he was tiard, and fell asleep. Shifting his body, letting the mouse hit the table, and he fell and hit the floor.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 02:01 AM

Hikari watched Ezulu fall asleep, "See Hist... even ezullu is tired... can't we please go to bed," she begged, she looked over as he hit the floor, running over to shake him awake, and make sure he wasn't hurt "Ezulu... are you okay?"

Histra looked at them, "he should probably go to his room and sleep... you're not aloud in here as it is...." she said in her know it all voice, "wake him up... and tell him to take the mouse to his room... than you're going to stay up..."

Donut

Old 09-05-2007, 04:09 AM

He was out of, it, but kept hearing his name. He eventually woke up, and sat up. "sorry.." He said rubbing his eyes. He grabbed the mouse, and headed out of the kitchen, like he heard them, but he really didn't

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2007, 12:51 PM

Hikari followed him out, "Are you okay?" she asked, "You didn't hurt yourself at all did you?"

Histra followed, "If you want to sleep, you should.." the cat said as she dove into the bag that hikari usually wore.

"You're going to sleep too histra?" she asked

"yepp..." the cat yawned poking her head from the bag.

Donut

Old 09-05-2007, 12:54 PM

He blinked, "are you going to go to sleep?" he asked hikari. because if she wasn't, he wasn't going to, and have her have to stay awake.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2007, 05:28 PM

She shook her head, "If I can help it I'm going to stay up..." she said smiling, "I'll probably drop Histra in teh room than wander the halls or something until morning." she shrugged, "I'll walk you to your room though.."

Donut

Old 09-06-2007, 06:04 PM

"I will not sleep if you are not." Ezulu wasn't going to rest if she couldn't. He just wanted to be where they knew, they would be safe.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-07-2007, 06:10 PM

"NO... NO... you're tired... you should sleep..." she said, "I can make it don't worry... I'll stay in my room it it'll make you feel better...." She paused, "I don't want to keep you up all night..."

Donut

Old 09-07-2007, 07:29 PM

"as I said, I am not sleeping if you can't I will deal with that." he said a little smile was on his face. He didn't want to get sleep if she couldn't

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-08-2007, 09:21 AM

She smiled looking at the ground for a second, "Thanks," she said quietly, than looked at him again, "You sure you don't need any sleep though?"

Donut

Old 09-09-2007, 03:32 AM

"need, yea, but am I going to..Nope." he said with a smile. They got to the room, and He placed the sleeping mouse on his pillow, and headed back out in the hall with her. "shall we wander then?"

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 04:43 AM

She smiled, "umm how about the grounds for a few minutes... some nice fresh air to wake the person up."

Donut

Old 09-09-2007, 12:19 PM

He blinked slowly. "that works." he said this a little smile. The fresh air could wake him up, so he wouldn't be tempted to sleep.

StarryStarryNight
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 PM

She started down the stairs, running to build up some energy, "OK," she said "are we aloud?"

<sorry I've been AFK cause of school>