sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-16-2007, 05:45 PM

"Sounds like a plan to me honey" She giggles and smiles.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to sagababe666

Old 08-16-2007, 07:19 PM

((I'll take samantha Hunni plz.))

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 07:36 PM

((sounds fine to me...))
Lacy sits next to Ben and she smiles up at him as he shovles down the salad she had origionally planned to eat.
"You are hungry arent you honey" She giggles and looks over to her sister, Karly.
"I know whos missing. Sammy. Were do you think she could be? I know she would'nt have stayed behind at the proffessors class, she hates history"

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 07:42 PM

Sammy wanders round, the professer had tried to perswade her to stay, but she was determind not to. SO in the end, she ended p wandering round.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 08:03 PM

Lacy is determin to find Samanth to find out if she wants to go on the trip. She stands and begins to pick up her sholdre bag, then she glances over to the tennis courts and sees Samantha wandering around looking lost. She stands up staight and begins to run over to her best friend, then thinks better and calls her instead.
"Sammy? Sammy, over here" She shouts and hopes she manages to get the girls attention.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 PM

Sammy spins round, and starts to jogg towards Lucy. "Hey!" She smiles, and hugs her best friend.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 08:15 PM

Lacy hugs her back and smiles.
"Are you coming with us on the trip?" She asks exitedly. Her face is burning, she is too warm. She pulls of her black, three quater length jacket off nad throws it onto the bench were she was recently sitting.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 08:19 PM

Sammy's grin widens. "duh!" She grins ear to ear (not litraly)
"Of corse I am! I wouldn't miss it!" She asks, exitment bubbling up inside of her. 'this could be absolutly brilliant. Quality time with my friends. Oh Gawd! I just have to go!' Sammy thinks, excitedly.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 08:36 PM

"Good. We're meeting at Ben's house tonight to pack. Bring the essentials. No junk, food, blanket, sleeping bag. It would help f you braught batteries aswell, we're thinking about taking walkie-talkies incase we can't get signal on our cell's" She smiles and sits back next to Ben and gently rests her hand on his thigh. She smiles at him and kisses him softly.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 08:38 PM

"Okay." She smiles happily. "I'll see you ate Ben's then." Sammy starts to walk off, she stops, and waves. "See you later!"

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 08:43 PM

"Bye sweetie" She calls after Samantha. Then turns to karly and starts to have a conversation.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Samantha heads to the bathroom.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 AM

Ben relaxes with Lacy on the bench, luxuriating in the feel of her next to him, completely ignoring all conversation going on around him.

Suddenly Ben's watch alarm goes off, causing him to jump up "Oh shoot - I almost forgot - I have a group meeting for an assignemnt - we're building a website focusing on teen suicide - I gotta run. It's due next week and we still aren't done"

Ben grabs his bag and bends down to kiss Lacy goodbye, then slaps his big brother upside the head playfully as he joggs away "See you all at my place later tonight!"

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 08-17-2007, 03:15 AM

"you will pay for that" he said laughing. They always teased each other, but never really meant any harm. He knew that would meet at home so he didn't bother asking when, because he wasn't going anywhere. He just sat there minding his own business.

sagababe666
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2007, 09:46 AM

Sammy walks back. Her 'Dior' school bag still slug across her shoulder. As she was walking, part of her hair slipped forwards, and corvered one eye like usual.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-17-2007, 11:17 AM

Lacy watches as Ben ran away. She giggled as he hit his brother. They were always playing aroun like that, Lacy knew they were only playing. She had never seen them actually arue with each other.
She turned to Karly and said "This should be a good test of friendship dont you think?" She smiles and flicks her hair back behind her ear. She always had a loose pony in for school and it always fell down. Her hair was naturally curls so it was always out of controll.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 08-18-2007, 04:08 PM

(( Sorry for not being on... ^__^;; ))

Karly was too busy to give a proper greeting to Samantha. She had a pencil in her mouth and had opened her math book to an assigned page; like a lot of the other students, she would work on the previous classes' work. Instead of saying hello, she waved her hand slowly in the air as she read a problem.

"Wait, so we're gonna split up into groups?" She took the pencil from her mouth and stuck it behind an ear. "With Samantha, we'll have an odd number," Karly thought out loud. "I wonder what happened to Danny?" Karly waved good-bye to Samantha, feeling like she had missed something. A conversation, perhaps? She sighed and gathered her things up to put them in her messenger bag.

"Teen suicide?" Karly echoed what Ben had said. Wouldn't the best way to prevent teen suicide is not to talk about it? she thought. I honestly thinks it only makes it worse when you talk about it. "See ya later, Ben!" she smiled when he left.

When Lacy spoke to her, Karly turned her attention to her. "I agree," she nodded, still smiling. She glanced quickly over to Samantha when she caught sight of her from teh corner of her eye. "Maybe we should call Danny or wait for him to show up," she said and looked to Tom and then to Lacy. "It sounds better if we split up in teams of two people instead of three and two, doesn't it?"

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 04:26 PM

"Yeh. Good point, but if push comes to shove thats the way it might have to be. I'm sure Ben wont mind going in a two with me. He would protect me and I would'nt let anyone near him" She smiles. Then touches her sisters hand in reassurance. "We'll figure t out somehow" She smiles and then turns to Tom.
"If we do have to go a two and a three, romise you'll look after my sister for me" She smiles at him. Then she takes out note pad from her bag and begins to wrte a list of what she may need on the trip.

Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 04:34 PM

"will do" he said with an assuring smile. He alway acted like a big brother to all his friends, and was one of the nicer students at the school.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 05:01 PM

Lacy loved Tom like a brother, she loved it when he treated her like a sister. She giggled at the thaught and smiled at him. She hoped one day that he woul be a brother to her.

Donut

Old 08-18-2007, 06:19 PM

He smiled again, and looked back into space, daydreaming once again. He sometimes did that, but he was just clearing his mind.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 06:49 PM

She looked over to the sceanery. It was, for some reason, beautiful.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:34 PM

"Hey, I have an idea," Karly spoke up after it got rather quiet. She did not mean to interrupt everyone's peaceful time. "Why don't you and Ben team up with Samantha? I have a feeling you guys could use a little distraction from the whole thing besides each other," she suggested. "Iif you know what I mean...."

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:37 PM

"Ah, of course" She giggled and smiled at hr sister.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-18-2007, 07:39 PM

"Should we go talk to the professor now?" Karly stood up, grasping the strap of her messenger bag with both hands. She returned Lacy's smile with her own, and then looked to Tom.