SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-20-2007, 07:13 PM

:I looked to Jun "maybe we should leave? This man with the squirrel is scaring me a little bit...." i held on to Juns arm and looked at the scarey guy again.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2007, 10:08 PM

"Yes, lets go" Jun smiled at the young Persicom. She was so adorable, kind and polite. Something that was lacking with her younger brother. He was rather prideful but Jun couldn't complain he was to be the head of the house.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-21-2007, 10:20 PM

::chi held on to her new friends arm tight as the flailing guy is still being aided by the mysterious ninja girl::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-22-2007, 03:44 AM

Jun took Chii to a more quieter part of Town. Lee followed behind them. "Would you like to help me look for my brother?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-22-2007, 04:56 AM

::I look up at her "do you want chii to leave you alone??" her eyes seemed sad, but she was used too it.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-22-2007, 03:52 PM

"No I don't. I want Chii to help me look for him, if Chii wants too." Jun smiled.

Jun then gave a decription of her little brother.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-23-2007, 02:01 AM

:: a series of beeps and such came from Chii and she then nodded, taking the description into her database "so, where do you want to look first?" she looked around and didnt see anyone fitting that description on this block of the center city::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2007, 01:49 AM

Jun stoped for a minute and thought. If she were her brother where would she go...

"Let's try the Gym first. My brother is always working out!." Jun started to head off but then realised she had no idea where to go.

"Um do you know where the Gym's are here?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 02:54 AM

::again her eyes glowed and she then Blinked 3459 Market, this way!!" she ran ahead, making sure not to run too fast::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2007, 10:28 PM

Jun hurried after her. It was painfulyl difficult to run in her tight pinchy shoes. Finally Jun couldn't take it any more. She stopped and bent downa nd took off her shoes and continued after Chii.

"Mistress Jun, you hurt your feet. Let me carry you." Lee Bailong offered.

"Oh, ok." A faint blush dusted Juns cheeks ats he picked her up. He then followed his mistress's course after Chii.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-24-2007, 11:36 PM

::finally we arrived at the Golds Gym and i stopped and pointed "destination reached. lets go inside and see if he's here"
I stepped inside and scanned the smelly, BO filled room. Muscle men everywhere were wokring out, sweating and flexing.
"Chi thinks its a smelly place..." she looks to Jun kind of worried.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2007, 07:22 PM

Jun pinched her nose. Ugh the smell of fresh sweat was not one of her favorites. In this case she wished she was back in the room filled with corpses.

She looked around for any sign of Ren. She then found him over by the weights. "Ren!" She called out to him

"Jun, did you find what father wanted us to get." His eyes then fell on Chii. "Who is this?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-06-2007, 03:17 AM

::i look to the young boy and smile big "im Chi! Chi helped find you!" she practically congratulated herself ad looked around. he was found, now what?? she wondered.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2007, 01:10 AM

"Hn, stay out of my way girl." He replied.

"Ren! Don't talk like that, she's been very helpful to me! Besides you asked her what her name was!" Jun snapped in Chi's defence.

Ren went quiet. What Jun said was true. He had jsut better avoid the situation, of apologizing, all together now. "Whatever, lets go back home then if you have the package."

"But Ren I want to stay with Chi for a bit."

"Look at what the city's done to you..." he paused he noticed the transmitters on her head. "What are those!" he demanded.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-07-2007, 01:26 AM

::Chi looked at him, a tad bewildered that he was so moody. She brushed it off and opened her ears "theyre cable connectors for the television! Im a persicom!!" she cheered and looked around. "Why were you here? It smells..." She pinched her nose again::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-07-2007, 10:05 PM

"I came here to work out and to get stronger...Oh wait I am the strongest!"

"Forget him, he can be a bit cocky. Shall we get something to eat? Chinese sound ok to every one or does Chii not like it?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-08-2007, 12:56 AM

::she smiles "Chii doesnt eat food... but Ill join you!" she took Jun's Hand and looked to her "To the closest Chinese resturant!" Chi led the way.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2007, 08:44 PM

"Oh right, your a Persicom..." Jun had forgotten all about her being one, Chii acted just like a normal girl, she even looked like one...except for her ears.

Lee and Ren followed close behind Jun and Chii, so they didn't loose them in the crowd.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-09-2007, 02:24 AM

::"Hong Kong Butteft, right here!!" She miled excitedly and did a Vanna White pose at the stores open door. "Smells Yummy!!"

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 07:26 PM

"Chii did good!" Jun smiled and patted Chii on the head. They then went inside and ate food and talked. Ren even shared in the conversation.

"You should come back to China with us Chii. It's realy pretty." Jun smiled at Chii and rested her head on Lee's shoulder who was sitting next to her.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 AM

::I smiled "Chi would love to come!! If, that is ok with Jun-San.." I added the suffix, I needed to respect her in some formal way. I looked around, watching everyone enjoy themselves in their conversations and food. I sometimes wished I could be human so i could enjoy the consumption of food everyone seemed to enjoy.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2007, 11:36 AM

"Jun says it would be wonderful if Chii came with us. Do need to go pick up your stuff at your house, or where ever you live?" They payed for the meals and walked outside and waited for Chii's answer.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2007, 12:25 PM

::I smiled kind of sadly "Chi doesnt have a home... ever since Hideki let her free, Chii has been living in the park with the ducks!" She laughed "they tell good jokes" She followed them outside. I didnt mind living with the ducks, they were my friends, but i did miss human interaction now and again.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 PM

Jun then huggled Chii. "Oh you poor thing! Well you are sure welcome are are place, in fact why don't you stay with us."

Renny's spike (his hairdo) grew bigger. "What!"

"Pleeaase can we Renny." Jun looked at Renny with huge purple eyes.

"...Fine but don't say I never did anything for you."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-12-2007, 12:16 AM

::I cheered with glee and hugged Ren "thank you Renny!!" i rubbed his face into my bosom, unaware he couldnt breathe and that my Persicom strength was crushing his skull slowly::