keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2007, 12:51 AM

"Get off me" He pushed her away a light pink dusting his cheeks. He glared at Jun who giggled at his awkward position. "Shut it Jun. I said she could stay now leave me alone about it."

"Why must you be so cruel Renny" Jun sniffled.

"It's just how I am, now lets go get our tickets so we can head home."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-12-2007, 01:30 AM

::Chi sighed "Is Ren lieing to Chi about wanting her to come?" Her eyes got sad and looked to the ground. Chi's artificial heart beat fast, she kind of liked Ren... but she couldnt figure out why, he was so cold.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-12-2007, 11:51 AM

Ren looked at Chii and guilt unloaded on him like a nuclear bomb going off. "No Chii, I would be very happy to have you come." He smiled.

Jun just stared at Ren as he usually never smiled around anyone but her and even then it was rare.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-20-2007, 03:05 PM

::Chi squealed and looked to Jun "Im right behind you! Chi doesn't know where you live..." she looked around::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-20-2007, 09:54 PM

Jun smiled at Chii. "We live in China. Not in the big city but in the mountains where there is hardly anybody. It's really nice there. We'll have to take a plane if that's okay with you."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-21-2007, 03:38 PM

::I thought for a moment then nodded "Chi's never been on one of those.... so I look forward to it" I smiled and took Juns Hand. Somehow, I felt like she was my new master, Like Hideki was. I felt safe now.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 09:25 PM

"Well then I hope Chii has fun on it. Let's get your passport and lets get going." Jun smiled and went and filled out the nessicary papers with Chii so that she could ride on the plane with them.

As they got to the airport Jun looked around for the gate that they need to go to.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2007, 12:42 AM

::Chii smiled, wiggling her feet in the flip-flops they had bought me. Bare feet werent allowed on the plane and she pointed "Gate C-3B to Hong Kong! thats where we need to go!" I pointed and looked to Jun, and I took Rens hand and blushed. "Can.. Chi hold your hand?" she looked up at him shyly::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-23-2007, 08:18 PM

Ren thought for a moment. "Yes you may." He said finally and smiled a little.

"Thanks Chii." Jun walked in the way Chii pointed and she herself was holding Lee's hand. "Does Chii like her flipflops?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-23-2007, 11:51 PM

::I smiled "Chii thinks Ren's hand is warm.." she rubbed her cheek against it and looked to Jun, walking along towards the gate. "They're new to me... I never wore flip-flops before, and im walking carefully, so I dont fall.." I was stepping like a dog in wet water, as not to trip over my own feet. I watched my feet carefully as I walked.
A man in the shadows followed us closely::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-24-2007, 02:40 AM

Ren smiled at Chii and then realized what she said. "No I am cold blooded! My blood cells are Ice cubes. I'm a snake." He stuck out his tounge and flicked it.

Jun chuckled a bit. "Renny be nice. Anywho I'm sure they are betterthen these pinchy shoes."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-24-2007, 05:16 AM

::I smiled "Chii thinks you are warm anyway.." I grabbed his tongue and released it quickly and laughed softly.
I look down at her shoes "Why doesn't Jun get comfy sneakers?"
A hand gripped my other free one and I turned around quickly, my hair whipped around me.
I was stunned at who I saw, my eyes were wide and i was speechless.::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-24-2007, 09:46 PM

Ren was shocked at Chii's behavior. Most women were taught to be silent and listen to the men. He guessed that it must be different here in america.

"Well I would but these are the shoes that we have always worn for century's ... who's that Chii? Somone you know?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-25-2007, 07:27 PM

::I was speechless "H-Hideki.."
He was panting and rested his hands on his knee "Chi, Ive been looking all over for you. Where are you going?"
I hugged him "HIDEKI!" We fell to the floor. i rubbed my face against his and smiled "Chi missed Hideki!!"::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 PM

Jun stood there puzzled. 'Who is this? How does he know Chii?' She thought.

"Um, Hello I'm Jun Tao. "