Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-18-2007, 08:30 PM

Once the history class had ended, she put her junk up and walked to the cafeteria. She never got cafeteria food. She just had ramen, occasionally she would buy sandwich makings at the supermarket across the street. But today she wasn't that hungry, so she just had ramen. Once her ramen was done, she made her way into the cafeteria and sat down at one of the more vacant tables.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-18-2007, 08:32 PM

Joy motioned for Gwen to come over. She smiles. "Lets talk about the party."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-18-2007, 08:47 PM

Gwen looked up to see Joy, "the party? Okee dokee!"

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to --love.x.hate--

Old 08-18-2007, 08:58 PM

"Um..just excuse me I'm just really hungry".Andrea says as she keeps eating. "is the party mixed?"

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 08-19-2007, 03:57 AM

Max left class as late as he came in, and headed toward the cafeteria was well. He was usually hungry, and couldn't wait. He went through line, and sat on a seat be himself and started eating his cheese burger.

Jaded Geisha
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2007, 06:36 AM

Name...Junie Monarch
Age...17
Gender...Female
Looks...Junie is short and a bit on the plump side, She has redish hair and greenish grey eyes.
Personality... Out there... X3
Other...Well you'll just have to ask her now won't you!

Jaded Geisha
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2007, 06:43 AM

"Sooo... How's the cat?" Junie asked into the reciver of her phone as she scrunched down under the musty pile of winter cats at the foot of her closet.

"The cat's fine..." A noticably annoyed voice huffed from the phone.

"Okay... how's the new husband...?"

"He's Fine Junie... Is that all?"

"Yeah I guess... Except... Can I come home yet?"

"No Junie..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Junie... Now I've got to go... Morris needs his dinner..." with that, the line went dead and Junie was alone again to hide in the dorm rooms closet until her first class the next morning...

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-19-2007, 09:07 AM

Joy sees Max walk into the dineing room and she motions for him. he wants all her close friends to help her organise the party. She smiles. "Thats OK Andy. You can listen then when you finish, join in"Sh smils at Andrea. Joy always called her Andy, sh didn' know if sh mindad, but she never said so. Joy giggles as she hears Gwen's reply, she was good at being happy. Joy had th impession that all the kids at the school were trying to be happy. Aftre all, hapy was all you could be whn you wre on you'r own.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Rachel had decided to hang back in the class room after the history class was dismissed. She continued to gaze at the people in the background of that one painting in the text book's side margin. The professor pulled Rachel out of her daydream to ask if anything was wrong. She assured him that she was alright. Suddenly, without really thinking about it, Rachel asked about the picture in the text book. Unfortunately, Rachel was quite disapointed by the teacher's response. He just laughed off her question and started asking her about certain key points from the day's lesson that she had somehow missed... Rachel quickly excused herself from his presence and headed off to the cafeteria.

Rachel walked into the large, bright room and began to scan the tables. As soon as she spotted Joy, Max, Andrea and Gwen, she began to walk briskly towards them. In her excitement at seeing her friends, Rachel had forgotten to grab something from the main lunch line. She impulsively grabbed an apple from a bowl on the snack counter instead and continued to move towards her friends.

"Hello, everyone," she said happily, moving into one of the empty chairs.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 07:15 PM

Gwen had a mouthful of hot ramen when Rachel had walked over with an apple in hand. She attempted to respond, but due to the amount of noodles in her mouth she sorta mumbled and waved.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 07:23 PM

"I gotta go now guys, see ya at the party!!!!". Andrea walks away.

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Sayumei Send a message via MSN to Sayumei

Old 08-19-2007, 07:59 PM

[ Sorry guys, I'm quitting this RP. I can't seem to keep up with the posts or get my character to fit in anywhere. Bye! >//< ]

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 08:21 PM

[Aww. it's not that hard, just a few pages, and the posts are fairly short.]
Now with her mouth cleared, Gwen was able to respond like a human being. "Seeya," she waved to Andrea.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM

Byee

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayumei
[ Sorry guys, I'm quitting this RP. I can't seem to keep up with the posts or get my character to fit in anywhere. Bye! >//< ]
[come on don't quit, kk you can be my bestfriend that I will take to the party,come on plss?]

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 PM

[ Persauded over PM, I'll stay. x3 ]

Hitomi headed into the cafeteria. Many students seemed to already be there, including Andrea. Although, she had seemed to be leaving. Shrugging, Hitomi went into line for a tray of food. "Four dangos, a peach, and a C.C. Lemon, please and thankyou." She placed a bill and a few coins on the counter, and took her meal away, sitting at a table quiet a ways away from the more 'popular' groups, afraid of frequent whispering about her, or the such. She'd probably remain unnoticed in the very back.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-19-2007, 11:25 PM

Andrea screams from the popular table. "Hitomi!!! come on over here!!!, I saved you a spot!!!!".

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2007, 12:02 AM

Hitomi blinked, picking up her tray and shuffling towards the popular table. Popular table?! She grinned, taking a seat next to her best friend. "Hey, Andrea." Then again, Hitomi hardly ever sat at the popular table.

--love.x.hate--
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-20-2007, 12:05 AM

"Hey gurl, I've been looking for you, see there's this party at the west dorm tonight and I was wondering if you would go with me, will you?, pleaasee?"

Sayumei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-20-2007, 12:22 AM

Hitomi contemplated about it for a moment, then nodded. "Sure thing!" She grinned, picking up a dango and beginning to knaw on it. "When is it?"

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Rachel giggled a little at Gwen's greeting. "No worries. Just finish eating. Is that ramen? I'm so addicted to that stuff!"

Then Rachel turned to face Hitomi and Andrea. "The party starts at 7:30, Hitomi. Just come whenever you can though. It will probably run a little late." Rachel noticed the unfamiliar food in Hitomi's hand. "Oh, What is that you're eating?" she asked curiously.

Donut

Old 08-20-2007, 08:32 PM

Max walked dover after eating. "so whats this I hear about a party?" He sat down by Joy.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 08:55 PM

After another bite of her apple, Rachel said "Joy and I are throwing a party tonight in the west dorm. Do you think that you'll be able to come Max?"

Donut

Old 08-20-2007, 09:00 PM

"yea. I am usually board in my room anyway." he said "what time, and I will be there." he added. The only friends he had at the school, was those girls. He loved to be around them, and if it wasn't for them, he probably still wouldn't be in the school.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM

"It's supposed to be starting at 7:30, but just come whenever you can," she said happily. Rachel was very excited for the party, but also a little nervous that things wouldn't turn out right. It was becoming plain that very few people had seen the original note detailing the party plans..