sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-19-2007, 10:44 AM

RULES..No killing off another another cahrichter! However temting it may be..
..No text language. All real words please!..
..Yeah, a nice relationship is ok, but no going into closets while no one is watching please!..
..Try not to caus arguments..
..If you need advice or help, PM me, don't post it..
...Thats about it i think... Rules are ment to be followed!!

PLOT
The scene is a dark forest, in the middle of no where. It seems normak until you get to the very centre. Thre is a maze, it's huge!

The forest is enchanted. Magical creaturs dwell within. But, once you se the dark seacret the forest holds, you can neer go back, you will be locked in the forest forever. Unless of course, you find a way out.

Profile--

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Looks-
Personality-
Power-
Other-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Joy
Age- 18
Gender- Female
Looks-
Personality- Sweet, kind and fun. Always puts hr friend's and family's needs before her own. Can b quite mysterious.
Power- Can controll the the elements. Has been practiceing in the art of swords since she was 8.
Other- Can sometimes use her power to read minds.

Fill in the rofile and post it... THANK YOU! ^.^
[/b]

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 08-24-2007, 05:19 PM

Name- Kaderin Triste
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Looks-
Personality- Tends to keep to herself and doesn't like to talk a lot unless necessary. Kaderin is easy to anger and tends to hold grudges. She often sits in dark corners and just draws people.
Power- Able to control and manipulate darkness and shadows.
Other- Kaderin also carries with her a longsword with a dragon etched along the blade and a set of throwing knives. She is able to make them appear from no where.
She also carries with her a sketch book and set of drawing pencils.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-24-2007, 05:40 PM

((Not to ruin this rp or anything, but I've seen that you, sweet..tooth, have been creating alot of rp threads recently. In my opinion, I think it would be easier to host one or two rp threads at a time. Your characters also seem to be.. rather flat. The seem like mary sue's, and don't have much of an actual personality. I'm not sure whether to consider these rps spam to acquire gold or not..

My advice: Stick to one rp. Create one or two original characters. And if you make a plot, try to spend more than two minutes thinking of it, or ripping off the latest horror flick.))

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-03-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathuram
((Not to ruin this rp or anything, but I've seen that you, sweet..tooth, have been creating alot of rp threads recently. In my opinion, I think it would be easier to host one or two rp threads at a time. Your characters also seem to be.. rather flat. The seem like mary sue's, and don't have much of an actual personality. I'm not sure whether to consider these rps spam to acquire gold or not..

My advice: Stick to one rp. Create one or two original characters. And if you make a plot, try to spend more than two minutes thinking of it, or ripping off the latest horror flick.))
Well, not to soound rude, but your concern for the RP, reaonable I'm sure, should perhaps be expressed by PMing the person rather than posting in the thread thereby possibly ruining or distracting fellow RP-ers.