sagababe666
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to sagababe666

Old 08-21-2007, 10:40 AM

Anyone can Join! This is a bording School called PVA.
The students at this school are different they are outcasts of the
reall city so they came here.
Students might have:

Power (one)
Wings
Might be turn into something at night (like a vampire or something)

you choose one or two.
You can have a pet of any type (dog, cat, bird, fish, horse)

PLEASE use the link below to make what your person looks like please

Keep Males and Female even dont all go to the one side.
==================================
Name:
History:
Pet:
Power:
Other:

Pets name:
Looks:
Other:
Type:

=====================================
Name: Cassie
Looks:
History:She was taken away from her family as a baby and then came here.
Pet: Horse
Power: Fire
Other: Single

Pets name: Hope
Looks: dark golden buckskin with 4 brown stockings and a white blaze
Other: nope
Type: horse
[
[/img]

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-08-2007, 08:10 AM

Name: Nova Matsuda
Looks:
History: Has lived at the school for as long as she remembers. She has had amnesia since she was 10 and can't remember any part of her past.
Pet: Kai
Power: Lazer eyes (like cyclops from X-men)
Other: She has to constantly wear sunglasses.

Pets name: Kai
Looks:
Other: umm.... none yet
Type: wolf pup

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-08-2007, 08:32 PM

Name: Kikuchi Yuu

Looks: Yuu has light-blue hair and green-blue eyes. He has a short height of 5'1", which is often made fun of. He likes to wear his school clothes because they are comfortable... and because he's already wearing them six out of seven days in a week.

History: During his childhood, Yuu felt like a normal kid. He had a loving family (except for his older sister, she hated the fact that he would get everything he wanted). He lived a very usual and boring life... until he reached the age of ten.

One day, Yuu was playing tennis with his friends in the backyard. By accident, the boy lobbed the ball onto the roof of his house. By his friends' urges, Yuu decided to climb onto the roof and retrieve the ball. His parents weren't home, and no one was there to stop them. So, ten-year-old Yuu climbed a nearby tree and onto his roof.

The roof, as it turned out, was a very slippery place. Just as he was about to reach for the ball, he slipped, falling off of the side of the roof. However, instead of falling to the ground and breaking a limb or two, Yuu hit the ground and fainted.

When the boy came to, he found himself in the hospital with two furious parents sitting by his side... as well as a stranger behind them. The doctor had already informed his parents that there were no injuries. Though confused that their kid escaped without even a scrape, his parents were very angry about Yuu's decision.

When Yuu asked who the stranger was behind them, their anger dissapaited. Was Yuu okay? There was no one behind them.

That was when Yuu discovered why he had sustained no injuries, and that he had a guardian spirit. In that hospital room, with two confused parents and even more confused--and freaked-out--Yuu, the spirit introduced himself as Kai Datenshi, who, while making his transition to heaven, got lost and was stuck in Yuu's body.

After the falling-down incident, his friends started avoiding him. After all, who could survive a two-story fall without an injury in the slightest? As the rumor spread, Yuu found himself in the center of attention, though not in a good way. In the end, he was left alone, with only Kai as a friend. Realizing that his fall had given him a bad history, his parents decided to transfer him to a new school to start with a blank page.

PVA seemed like the perfect school for such a thing.

Pet... Guardian Spirit: Kai Datenshi

Power: The ability to transfer his wounds to his spirit. However, if his spirit sustains too much damage, Yuu would faint in order for Kai to heal again.

Pet's... Guardian spirit's name: Kai Datenshi

Looks: Kai has messy purple hair and black eyes. He is 6'3"... and because he's a ghost, he always wear a long white shirt, blue jacket, and jeans.

Other: When he was alive, Kai was a part of the yakuza. Although he was already a close member of the boss, he wanted to be the one on top. When his plan to kill off the boss was discovered, he was killed. During his lifetime, he was a person that was very easily lost. Therefore, he couldn't find the way to heaven, and had no other choice but to possess Yuu.

Type: Guardian... spirit...?

][Lmao, am I breaking any rules by doing this?][

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 09-09-2007, 05:40 AM

(Hey your pet and my pet have the same first name lol)

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-09-2007, 11:34 AM

Name: Kohaku
Looks:

History: Abandoned here as a child; has no family that she knows of. Many are after her, to use her as research.
Pet: Ferret
Power: (My power?) Wings, CAN fly. Her wings are bigger than they are in this photo, they are as tall as her, spread, 1 1/2 full body sizes of herself.
Other:

Pets name: Rem
Looks:

Other: often seen just longing around my neck. Makes a "mew" sound
Type: Animal? x.x'

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-09-2007, 08:02 PM

Name: Katherine
Looks: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...SchoolGirl.jpg
History: She has been at PVA for as long as she can remember and has always loved it, she has never spoken more than 2 words to her family exept for her brother that sends her a letter every week.
Pet: Horse
Power: Can control fire and can talk to animals.
Other: She loves nature, she is often very quiet, but she loves a good adventure.

Pets name: Fancy
Looks: http://a3.vox.com/6a00c2251fc6a6604a...f05bf219-200pi
Other: Won't let anyone but Katherine ride
Type: Mixed

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2007, 08:12 PM

:?: So are we going to start or are we going to wait for more people? :?:

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-09-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miakoda
(Hey your pet and my pet have the same first name lol)
][Wow, you're right. Haha, I didn't copy off of you or anything, I've had these two characters since forever. o____o][

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-09-2007, 11:45 PM

Me too. Or at least my wolf pup.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-11-2007, 12:09 AM

So who wants to start?

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-11-2007, 02:33 AM

][Let's start? :D Pretend it's the first day of school, or the day before?

...do we have dorm rooms?][

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2007, 06:15 AM

Nova walked outside around the courtyard kai trotting by her side. Sunglasses covering her eyes. She wore a sweater to keep from getting cold, her red hair pulled back into a pony-tail for the moment. School was to began again tomorrow, new classes and assignments to keep her mind off her mysterious past.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2007, 10:12 AM

::Sitting under a Tree, Rem, Hikari's ferret, ran around her playing with wildflowers. She glanced over and saw Nova, but didn't respond. She always kept a distance between herself and others, as to not upset them or invade their privacy. She was dressed in a long white gown, her Wings were out, through slits sewn into the back of her dress. They shined snow white as she relaxed under the shade of the tree. Hikari yawned, kind of looking forward to the new classes beginning. A slight breeze blew, her hair flowed in the wind, and some of her feathers went astray in the wind that had picked up::

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2007, 06:08 PM

(Hey SonicSweeti could you change your posts to third person,please? First person implies things are centering around the character and its also difficult to go in and out of third person in a role play when everyone else is using it.)

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-11-2007, 10:05 PM

[im sorry, im just so used to rping like that ^.^' Ill reword it, im sorry]

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-12-2007, 01:12 AM

Katherine had just finishd her ride with Fancy, her 4 year old mare, and was putting her in her stable. She kissed her beautiful horse "Good-bye baby!" She yelled to Fancy as she walked out of the stable area.
Katherine wasn't the least bit excited about the first day of school, because the summer just felt like one big weekend. She walked by Hikari and Nova with out saying anything, because she was into much of a hurry. She wanted to get to her room and get in her last bit of reading before tomarrow because she knew she would be way to busy once the school year started.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-13-2007, 01:23 PM

Yuu surveyed the new room that he would be staying in for the coming school year. At first glance, it seemed like a small, crammed room. The desk small wooden desk--bare as of now--was five feet away from the bed... which was aligned directly against the window. The rest of the space was occupied by a mini-fridge, various DVDs and CDs, and a laptop. Clothes were all over the place, after being dumped upside-down from a cardboard box.

He closed the door behind himself, climbing onto his bed in order to look outside the window.

The afternoon sun sprinkled across the neatly-cut grass below. As a gust of wind blew through the field, the reeds danced to and fro. The trees, swaying gently, rearranged the shadows casted upon the ground. In the distance, Yuu could see a girl sitting underneath a tree, playing with her pet.

"At least you have a nice view," a sarcastic voice in his mind said.

"Yeah..." he replied absentmindedly.

"Try not to make a fool out of yourself this time, alright?" the same voice teased. "Not everyone can see me, you know."

Yuu tore his eyes away from the view outside for a brief second, giving his guardian spirit a glare. He wished he could punch Kai, but any attack to the dead teen would only go through him. Maybe Yuu could hurt himself just to give Kai a wound...

It was true, however. He dreaded the first day of school. What if he made some sort of slip? Kai talked to him all the time; it was almost a reflex to converse with his spirit. What if the people here thought he was a little mentally challanged? There was no way that they would believe anything about Kai.

"Yeah, I won't make fun of myself," he replied. He slid off the bed, sitting on the floor to rearrange his belongings. "As long as you don't talk to me, Kai."

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-14-2007, 01:23 AM

katherine was sitting on her bed trying to read but for some odd reason she couldn't, she was never in a situation where she couldn't read. She walked outside and walked by a tree.
"Hey you! Yeah you! Just keep walking this is my tree and no one else's!" She looked up to see a chipmunk.
"Don't worry I wont take your tree away from you." She told the annoying creature as she walked off.
"That's right just keep walking!"
Katherine looked around at all the new students along with their pets and thought about all the names she would have to remember.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2007, 06:12 AM

Nova stopped walking and sighed. Every year, everyday nothing seemed to change much here. Kai saw her pondering things and gave a light whimper to catch her attention. When she didn't give him any he pulled on her pants leg. Nova looked down and gave a small smile she knew what he wanted. "Alright Kai come on." Nova said heading back towards the schools entrance.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 09-15-2007, 04:17 PM

Katherine felt like going and getting Fancy out but she had already put her up for the day. Considering that everyonr but her had there pets with them she desided to take her out. She went over to the stable area where Fancy had lived the past 3 years of her life.
"Why are you here?" Fancy asked katherine.
"I want you, for once, to come out of your stable!" Katherine told Fancy.
"I do leave my stable quite alot accually!" Fancy grunted at her.
"Yeah but you don't leave the corral!"Katherine reminded Fancy. Fancy knew she wasn't going to win so she slowly walked out of the stable. Katherine got on her back and they both made their way out of the corral.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-21-2007, 11:48 PM

Several hours later, Yuu's room was still the same mess, without even a sparkle. From the bed, the boy glanced around in utter defeat. Not only had he wasted his afternoon cleaning, the room wasn't even clean! He glared at his pile of clothes, some that he had managed to fold not-so-neatly.

Beside him, he heard a laugh that was quickly disguised as a coughing fit.

"Kai," he said warningly. "It's not funny."

"Well, I--" choke. Cough, cough. "I find it very funny."

Yuu reached for the nearest thing--which happened to be a pillow--and chucked it at his guardian. It proceeded to go through said guardian. The roar of laughter increased.

"Argh," Yuu exclaimed in frustration. He got up from his bed, taking the biggest and fattest text book he had, and used all of his strength to hit himself on his head. This time, no sound of laughter was heard anywhere.

"Oww," Kai said, rubbing his head. The ghost was now lying on the floor, clutching his head in pain. "What was that for?"

"Laughing," Yuu replied. "I told you it wasn't funny. Now shut up or I'll do this even more."

Kai shot him a sour look.

"I could've been less lenient and taken a knife or something," he continued. "But I don't want you to bleed blood all over the place. You know, for a ghost, you do bleed a lot."

"Yeah, well, it's not my fault I'm dead, you know."

"Oh, but why did you have to get lost on your way to heaven? Do dead people really do that? I guess you're stuck with me for a long time, aren't you?"

Yuu turned around, smiling triumphantly at the ghost. He expected some sort of retort from Kai, but instead, was met was silence. Kai wasn't there anymore. Blinking, the boy looked around. No one was there in the small room.

"Kai?"

Silence.

"Hey, don't ignore me, that's how girls fight."

Silence.

Yuu sighed, sitting down on his bed again. At least, with Kai gone, he'll have a moment of piece by himself.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 AM

Nova and Kai walked through the halls to the dorms. NOva looking ahead but not paying attention. When suddenly Kai was running off. (he heard his name) This caught Nova's attention and she raced off after him. "Kai, come back!" she called watching him run into a room. Nova entered the room to find Kai staring at a boy. He was sitting and just looking at him. "I'm sorry." Nova apologized walking over to Kai. "Kai, why in the world did you run off?" Nova questioned the wolf pup.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 01:33 PM

Some time later, Yuu was getting worried. Where did Kai disappear off to? Was it possible for a spirit who was attatched to someone to find the path to heaven again?

He found himself thinking about what it was like before Kai came along. Strangely, he couldn't remember. He tried to recall how he'd felt, spending days with his friends. Tried to recall what it felt like without them staring at him like he didn't belong. It didn't work; all the good things he could remember was after that incident. In a way, Kai had become his friend.

So now... where was he?

"Kai, where are you?!"

He slammed his fist against the wall. Pain shot through his arm a second later, but he didn't care. He actually hoped that he would bruise, so that Kai would feel it too.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a grey blur jumped in, twirled in a circle, and sat on the ground. It looked somewhat like a dog, but it wasn't. Something looked different about it to be a dog. Yuu stared back stupendously.

A second later, a girl rushed in, shouting Kai's name. She studied him briefly before apologizing and scolding her--peresumably--pet.

"It's alright," Yuu replied, finally finding his voice. "Is that your pet...?"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-23-2007, 01:32 AM

"Ya this is Kai, sorry about him invading your room. He doesn't do that normally." Nova said.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-23-2007, 03:25 AM

"It's okay," Yuu replied. He looked closely at the creature in front of him. It wagged its tail happily, panting like, well, a dog. Or something akin to a dog.

However, he was amused by the fact that Kai shared his name with the girl's pet. Too bad his guardian spirit wasn't with him, Yuu would've loved to see the expression on his face.