Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:09 AM

Welcome To Mizuki Academy

Plot:
Their parents either didn't want them, or were concerned with all the teasing going on with their children. So some mysterious strangers built an Academy For The Gifted. All of the students got a letter sent to them whether orphans or not. When there are good students, there are also the evil. So the principals of the school made different Houses (I know total Harry Potter rip off xD) for those they think will become good or evil. ((EVILL!! :twisted: ))

Houses:
((Ok i know all the names sound pretty retarded but im not that all creative >.<))
Draton ((DRAY-TON): For the EBILL ((but some people dont know it))
Owlda: The smarties >.<
Gweeza: The like, you know..(writing block)..awesome hero-type people.
Tuuman: A mix of all three.

Rules:
I know we all hate them, but gotta have them.

1. Uhm can you say LITERATE please?
2. Keep it PG-13?
3. Please keep it down to 4 powers
4. No godmodding, instant kills, power playing, all that jazz
5. Idk..ill add more later..((Just to make sure your reading, put M.A. as the subject of the pm))
6. Pm me all of the applications

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:16 AM

Students:

Username: Elektra_x3
Characters Name: Elektra
Powers: Telekineses, Forcefields, Invisibility, and can force an electric charge at will
Grade: 11
Bio/Personality: She was taken in by an orphanage at age 10. She was a tad small for her age but it came in handy when she needed to sneak in and out of situations. The people taking care of her didn't question how she disappeared whenever she got embarrassed or how the other children complained she kept shocking them. They got that every few years but they came more often than usual. She has a mixed personality and its hard to find out what shes thinking.
Image/Looks: http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ce6/hikari.jpg
House: Tuuman

Username: Jayms_fallen_angel
Characters Name: Josie Lahara
Powers: Empathy, Illusion, Telepathy, Telekinesis
Bio/Personality: This quiet girl comes from a rather unexpected background. Her father made a small fortune the illegal way and was constantly in and out of trouble, consequently her mother ended up in hospital where she still stays. She took the responsability of keeping her family healthy, using her powers to protect her parents and siblings whilst her father spent his fortune hiding her powers. When the letter arrived inviting her to the school she was sent away.
Image/Looks: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rs/Laharah.jpg
House: Gweeza

Characters Name: Saishoku Umiko
Powers: She can't exactly read minds, but she can sense the emotions of people around her.
Grade: 10
Bio/Personality: Saishoku had horrible control of her powers when she was younger, and her parents were always a little afraid of her. After her powers revealed her father was having an affair, ruining her parents relationship, her mother sent her to Mizuki Academy more out of spite than want to help her. She is very headstrong, proud, and overconfident, but she really cares about those around her, and can be a good friend. Also, ever since she went near a slaughter house and felt the thoughts of the animals about to die, she has been a vegetarian.
Image/Looks: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...jouji/goth.jpg
House: Owlda

Username: StormRose
Characters Name: Alex Levian
Powers: Water, Ice, and Shadow Manipulation, Illusion
Bio/Personality: Alex wasn't well liked. His hair was oddle colored, nad no one ever liked him much. as such, the smallish boy knew he needed to compensate wit hgaining as much power and control over his classmates as possible. It started with stealing homework out of their backpacks. Now, it's outright blackmail. He doesn't hesitate to control those around him, if he has a reason to need to. If soemone is nice to him from the start, chances are he will return the favor. As nice as a man with a heart of ice can be. He left the orphanage he'd been left to grow up in (parents were killed shortly after he was born, or he might not have turned out this way) as soon as he received his letter. There might be a missing persons statement out, but it isn't likely. It's more of a good riddance...
Image/Looks: http://forum.legendra.com/uploads/photo-444.jpg
House: Draten

House Principals/Staff:

The Secretary: Available
Headmaster/mistress for Draton: Available
Headmaster/mistress for Owlda: Available
Headmaster/mistress for Gweeza: Available
Headmaster/mistress for Tuuman: Available

Other:

None.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot. Heres what you need to join:
For Students:

Username:
Characters Name:
Powers:
Image/Looks:
House:

For House Principals:

Username:
Name:
Students call you:
House:
Bio/Personality:

I think that's it! Uhm i'd like to get as many principal people as fast as i can. Thank you! I'll add more if i had to
[/url]

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:20 PM

*Sighs*

Well i guess nobody wanted to join.

Oh well.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 04:59 PM

[[Ill just post one and hope for the best =]]]

When Elektra received the letter she didn't know what to think.

A school filled with "freaks" like me, eh?

But she went along with it. When she arrived the school entrance, it was almost empty. She came up to the front desk.

"Name, kid?" asked the secretary.

"Elektra." she answered.

"Last?" she replied, impatiently tapping her foot.

"None.." Elektra replied, nervously.

The secretary made a face and started typing. "Hmm..grew up in an orphanage, can't control her powers at times, but cares for people when it matters." She said, deep in thought. How is this lady knowing all this stuff? thought Elektra. But then the lady came back to earth and stated, "Tuuman. Dorm 118. Go down the hall. At the end you'll see four big doors. Choose the one at the end. Then keep going until you see the dorm room, 118."

"Thanks..." Elektra replied, hurrying away. Geez, this place sure is confusing. She walked and walked until she saw the four doors she was talking about. The first one had big green letters with the word, Draton. The second one, purple letters saying, Owlda. The third one, maroon letters, Gweeza. And last but not least, in big black letters, Tuuman.

She opened the door. In front of her were all of these doors! She looked for room 118 and opened it..

MelloNeko
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 05:18 PM

I'll join! I'd love to make more gold and this sounds pretty fun.

Powers: She can't exactly read minds, but she can sense the emotions of people around her.
Bio/Personality: Saishoku had horrible control of her powers when she was younger, and her parents were always a little afraid of her. After her powers revealed her father was having an affair, ruining her parents relationship, her mother sent her to Mizuki Academy more out of spite than want to help her. She is very headstrong, proud, and overconfident, but she really cares about those around her, and can be a good friend. Also, ever since she went near a slaughter house and felt the thoughts of the animals about to die, she has been a vegetarian.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 10-21-2007, 05:46 PM

((She asked you to PM her your profile...))

Josie Lahara lay streatched out in the social area on the couch, her long blonde hair spilling around her as her forest green eyes gazed languidly at the ceiling. She had recieved the invitation letter years ago and now regarded the school as a second home and as such she was quite comfortable with simply watching the world go by until she was needed elsewhere.

A soft sigh escaped her lips and for the moment, in her mind the entire world faded away and she was laying in a grassy field, with her family. Of course this was her own private illusion and no one else would be able to see any part of it should they walk in.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloNeko

Yeah sorry you had to pm it. But.. i guess i'll take it anyways. To everyone else though, please pm me it.

MelloNeko
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra_x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloNeko

Yeah sorry you had to pm it. But.. i guess i'll take it anyways. To everyone else though, please pm me it.
Oh no! I'm sorry! I thought I read through those rules properly, but I guessed I missed it. Sorry about that.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-23-2007, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra_x3
[[Ill just post one and hope for the best =]]]

When Elektra received the letter she didn't know what to think.

A school filled with "freaks" like me, eh?

But she went along with it. When she arrived the school entrance, it was almost empty. She came up to the front desk.

"Name, kid?" asked the secretary.

"Elektra." she answered.

"Last?" she replied, impatiently tapping her foot.

"None.." Elektra replied, nervously.

The secretary made a face and started typing. "Hmm..grew up in an orphanage, can't control her powers at times, but cares for people when it matters." She said, deep in thought. How is this lady knowing all this stuff? thought Elektra. But then the lady came back to earth and stated, "Tuuman. Dorm 118. Go down the hall. At the end you'll see four big doors. Choose the one at the end. Then keep going until you see the dorm room, 118."

"Thanks..." Elektra replied, hurrying away. Geez, this place sure is confusing. She walked and walked until she saw the four doors she was talking about. The first one had big green letters with the word, Draton. The second one, purple letters saying, Owlda. The third one, maroon letters, Gweeza. And last but not least, in big black letters, Tuuman.

She opened the door. In front of her were all of these doors! She looked for room 118 and opened it..
The room was beautiful. The view was amazing. She thought it could have been perfect...until she saw the stack of books on her desk!!

Oh no, she thought, Hmm..let's see, Controlling Telekineses, Forcefields For Dummies, ugh how rude. What do we have here? She thought, as she picked up her text books. There was a list of her schedule. She looked at it, and decided to unpack before she decided to cause any mischief.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-23-2007, 03:07 AM

"Great, another orphange resident."

As the secretary spoke, Alex's eyes narrowed, and he became seriously tempted to make this lady very, wery wet. And not in the fun way. No, no. That glass of water on her desk would do niceley if it's contents ended up on her head. He refrained, but only just.

"Draten, no surprise. Down the hall, green letters. room 19"

That first comment bent his self control, and he gave a casual flick of his hand. Partially it was mere gesture. The other half was disguising that he'd just frozen her glass of water solid. She would notice soon enough.

Alex didn't walk, he sauntered down the hall. All was as the rude woman at the desk had told him and he openedthe door, striding down the hall with pride as he looked at each number before he found his own, taking a step inside, and instant scoffing. "Too cozy." He pulled out of his bag a few boxes, and began, setting up fountains in each corner of the room, and setitng water through them. then, with what water he had left, her threw at the walls, freezing it there. finally he sat down, admiring his half done work.

"I shall finish the rest later. After I get more water." The books on the desk were ignored for now. After all, why did he care?