zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-06-2019, 10:52 PM

Important Information Regarding Marketplace Sales!

If you're shopping in our Marketplace, be sure to click the "Buy Now" button ONLY ONCE! Clicking the button multiple times will result in you being charged just as many times (and will not grant you multiple copies of the item FYI).

After clicking "Buy Now" once, even if the page does not refresh, check your inventory to verify if the item has indeed been granted to you and that you have been deducted the correct amount.

In the case of any mishaps, please keep the Private Messages confirming your purchase as proof of being charged multiple times and contact a staff member so we can straighten out your gold.

Thank you!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 03-07-2019, 01:01 AM

It generally takes around 5 - 15 seconds before the item shows up in your inventory and the gold is deducted, so you have to be patient after clicking the Buy button and wait for a bit for the item to appear~

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:40 AM

*sigh*

This happened to me...but I don't have any messages. I know I tried buying something this past week in the MP but couldn't even say what. I just poke around anymore and buy things that look neat. T__T

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-07-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
It generally takes around 5 - 15 seconds before the item shows up in your inventory and the gold is deducted, so you have to be patient after clicking the Buy button and wait for a bit for the item to appear~
Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simplicity. View Post
*sigh*

This happened to me...but I don't have any messages. I know I tried buying something this past week in the MP but couldn't even say what. I just poke around anymore and buy things that look neat. T__T
I see you're way in the negatives there, I'll send you a PM so we can work it out.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 03-18-2019, 12:46 AM

Very nice to have an announcement about this.
I need to stop being so impatient and clicking it repeatedly.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-24-2019, 11:56 PM

The best thing to do is close out that screen and open up a new 1. Like with the making of a thread it just doesn't show up immediately and the duplication happens if you refresh. I always close everything anymore.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-25-2021, 12:02 AM

I forgot about this error and just bought a 5000 item in market and went from 53000 to 38000 🥴

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-08-2023, 03:49 PM

We’ve noticed an influx of marketplace sales with users being deducted extra for clicking the “buy now” button more than once. Please review the announcement above to avoid any issues when purchasing from the marketplace. If you have experienced an error recently, please contact a staff member so they can help resolve it.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-08-2023 at 03:51 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-13-2023, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
We’ve noticed an influx of marketplace sales with users being deducted extra for clicking the “buy now” button more than once. Please review the announcement above to avoid any issues when purchasing from the marketplace. If you have experienced an error recently, please contact a staff member so they can help resolve it.
Hi zigbigadorlube: !

Unfortunately, I made this mistake just now Unfortunately, I bought a Scepter of Chaos for 15,000 gold from Kirin Rosenbaum's shop in the Marketplace. I clicked "Buy Now" one time, but it didn't seem to go through on multiple refreshes. I'm sorry, I should have waited longer Please let me know if you would be able to help! I have -5273.17 gold now.

Cora: and Car'a'Carn: I saw that you were online, hope it is okay to ping you here <3 very sorry, I know it must be silly that people keep making this mistake in the marketplace despite the announcement

Last edited by salvete; 02-13-2023 at 03:08 AM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2023, 03:51 AM

salvete: Certainly! I just need to know how many times you clicked the button
Edit: I'm sorry, I think I read that wrong. You only clicked it one extra time correct? I'll just double check that and then we can fix the gold

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 02-13-2023 at 03:59 AM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-13-2023, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
salvete: Certainly! I just need to know how many times you clicked the button
Edit: I'm sorry, I think I read that wrong. You only clicked it one extra time correct? I'll just double check that and then we can fix the gold
That is correct, I clicked it only one extra time!

Thanks so much, I appreciate it <3

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2023, 04:44 AM

Annnd fixed!

For any future accidental borks by anyone, please do ping or PM staff. The more information you can give us like how many clicks, what item, and who's shop helps a ton. Thank you!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-13-2023, 05:16 AM

Thank you so much!! <3 I feel better now that my gold is not in the negatives haha :)