Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2015, 03:48 AM

Tavis lifted his head, blinked, then looked back at Davvin. He had only three words to say. "What the fuck." Because why the hell was the door only on the second story of this crappy building that looked abandoned last century? He'd think Davvin just pulled his leg if not for the few cars chilling there. Tavis crossed his arms and sent a glare Davvin's way. "You're not expecting me to get up there are you?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 04:20 AM

Davvin sent a fully blown grin at the other, "If you think you can do it, I'll let you try, but I had plans of helping you up." He surveyed the area, the cars parked in front were obvious the employees or old cars meant for helping you reach the entrance, so there was really no reason to not to use them as a way up. "Watch how it's done." He said, before backing up and running straight up over the top of one of the cars, moving to the second quickly to build up speed. As he reached the platform he jumped and grabbed the red pipe near the door to then spin him to be able to grab the ledge, successfully reaching the entrance.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2015, 05:18 AM

Tavis watched with something akin to wonder and hatred. "I'm going to kill you," he muttered after Davvin did his little 'show' of how to get up. He did want to call it a show because that was pure showing off. Tavis couldn't even pretend to imitate it even if he badly wanted to try. He lifted both hands up and put a little pout on his face for good measure. "Tell me that there's a ladder up there..."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 05:29 AM

Davvin chuckled, "Cute," he said of Tavis's little display of pouting. He did however push the rope ladder that was on the platform for people like Tavis, who couldn't quite get themselves up. As Tavis was maneuvering to get up to the platform, he commented ideally, "That was only the beginning and you did want to see what I could do. Though I should warn you, my friends are probably gonna try and get you to try something."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2015, 05:36 AM

Silently, Tavis wished Davvin a quick death for calling him cute, but it got him what he desired. Grabbing hold of the ladder, he clung to the rope like an awkward child before he started to climb. It moved around after all and Tavis didn't exactly ace P.E. in school. "Oh, that's swell and all. Was planning on busting a move myself," he grunted as he pulled himself onto the platform. "Just ya know, were there's ground. I did tell you I tried to run up a wall once, right?" Fell on his face of course, but that didn't mean Tavis didn't take a few challenges here and there.

"So uh...what are you friends like?" he asked as they passed through the door.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 05:45 AM

"Less creepy than your friend that's for sure," Davvin muttered, "Mostly chill though Jae is a force to be reckoned with, I should probably apologize in advance." She was most definitely gonna be the one who goaded Tavis into doing something stupid. She'd recognize quick just how easy it was to goad the other, and she'd go for it like a dog with a bone, until Tavis caved. As they walked in they were revealed to be on the upper level of the studio, a complex maze of beams, foam pits, mats, and wooden towards filled the entire room. Of to the back however, was a separate course that was designed mostly to help you learn to get height. It was separated by a large swatch of cushioned ground from the rest of the gym.

As they walked in Jae and Naoko ran over from where they had been chilling and chatting on one of the beams. Jae smirked and extended a hand "Hey, I'm Jae. So I hear you doubt Davi's ability..."

Naoko much quieter than the smaller girl introduced herself as Naoko, though her eyes were studying Tavis intently.

I'm combining these two (one and two) concepts kinda

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2015, 06:32 AM

"My friends aren't that bad!" Tavis whined as they stepped inside. Mouth hanging open, he tilted his head to look over the entire building. He knew he should expect something like this, but somehow he never could quite picture the reality. "...Oh shit..." He didn't have much more time to marvel before two girls ran over. Tavis narrowed his eyes at them.

"Hey! You didn't say your friends were cute girls!" Davvin's warning went right through his ears and he smiled at the pink haired girl who introduced herself first. "Hi. Anyway, it's not like I doubt rainbow boy's skills or anything. I just...ya know, want to see it all for my own benefit," he said, waving a hand in dismissal as a smirk slid over his face.

Tavis stopped suddenly, his brows furrowed. "Wait, did you just say Davi?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 07:44 PM

Davvin was torn between glaring at Tavis for being himself or Jae for the same reason. He grumbled slightly, why did she have to go and use that stupid nickname. It made him feel like he was five. And now Tavis was going to use it every chance he got. No doubt about it.

Jae however just smirked and nodded, "Yeah, drives him crazy." she looked way too pleased to be sharing this information, "So Tavis, tell me, how do you know Davvin?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 01:56 AM

Tavis snickered. "I'll have to keep that in mind for my sweet little Davi." Oh yes, he was going to give Davvin hell over this. Nothing could be more perfect. Sliding over, he slipped both arms around Davvin's waist and laid his chin on his shoulder. "Oh you know...we met because I needed a model for my art. But we all know that story about artists and their models..." He waggled his eyebrows with the suggestion even though the whole thing was a pile of shit. Still, it was fun as long as he was the one in charge, teasing Davvin with it.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-29-2015, 03:54 AM

Davvin bit back the urge to elbow Tavis hard in the gut, and smiled sweetly at the other, leaning over to whisper in Tavis hear, deliberately dragging his lips across the other shell, whispering, "You ever call me that again, and you're dead, understand?" He moved away and turned to smile at his friends, "Yeah you know one thing lead to another, figured out we're each others soul mates." He laid his hands over Tavi's wrapped around his waist, leaning back into him.

Before he could do much more to make Tavis squirm, he heard laughter come from both Jae and Naoko, and he's pretty sure he heard Naoko mutter bullshit.

"Oh yeah right, boys, what's the real story? God you too look so uncomfortable. It's hilarious!" Jae said, barely able to catch her breath she was laughing so hard.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 04:02 AM

Tavis almost slapped Davvin like a bug when he whispered against his ear. Instinct and all. The tickle just really made him want to smoosh Davvin regardless of the words, though he froze because of those, sending Davvin a quick you-wouldn't-dare look. Then he forced the smile back onto his face for the sake of this pair of friends.

A second later, the girls burst out in laughter. Tavis gaped and pulled away to look between them and Davvin. "Wait, what? We're not lying!" How could they even say that so easily? He jabbed a finger at Davvin. "Is it that unbelievable? Come on, why the hell not?!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-29-2015, 04:35 AM

Jae was still quietly snickering, so Naoko spoke up, "Davvin's tense. Way too tense to have ever meant whatever that gesture was. Also he looked like he wanted to kill you for that name. Plus, I've seen his mark and somehow I doubt that mark means you." She said, though her words weren't meant as unkind. It was just such an odd mark, it'd have to be someone extraordinary for Davvin.

Since his friends didn't believe him, Davvin took the chance to step away from Tavis. As much fun as it was messing with him, there was no need to stand so close if they weren't pretending.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 05:06 AM

Tavis frowned. "Well..." It shouldn't be an insult that they called this a lie. It was a lie. And yet, somehow he felt insulted that they couldn't even comprehend it as possibility and even making fun of the mark? Super lame as it was, it was probably less lame that the flower on Tavis' hand. He glared at the flower before turning his attention back to Jae and Naoko.

"Fine, so what if we're faking it? Don't dare tell anyone!" he snapped with his arms crossed over his chest. "Personally, I thought we were doing a great job pretending. Fooled a bunch of people already. Davvin's just being a bastard right now so you can't tell."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 07-29-2015 at 09:23 PM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-29-2015, 06:35 AM

Davvin frowned at his friends, somehow feeling like Naoko's words has punched him. Which really was absurd. Tavis was just someone who was fun to mess with. Nothing more, no matter what weird obsession his mind seemed to have with the male. It was just nothing, besides the fact that Tavis was hot. Nothing else. What was more weird is that Tavis sounded, almost hurt, by how easy his friends were dismissing it? Davvin stared at the other, not really filtering Tavis's comment about him, just wondering why the the other looked really out of sorts and fighting the urge to go comfort him. He find himself moving back closer, carefully brushing their shoulders together.

Jae, smirked also noticing how Tavis's words sounded, "What you want him to be or something? You sound offended that we couldn't conceive of it?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 09:32 PM

Tavis felt Davvin's bump to his shoulder and couldn't quite comprehend it. The feeling distracted him for a second though, almost scattering all of his thoughts. "Wha-?" he asked with a frown at Jae. He tilted his head as he raked a hand through his hair. A second later, he gave a frustrated wave. "It's not like that! Dav, why the fuck aren't you saying anything?!" he snapped before swatting him on the shoulder. "I just feel insulted is all. Because, ya know, I'm sure I'm way cooler than whoever this guy's real soulbond is! He should consider himself lucky."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-29-2015, 11:22 PM

Davvin startled about out of wherever his brain had gone, and looked around, "Okay so this is not what we came here for, if you want the full story we can talk later," he said, slightly scowling at his friends. "We're hear to have some fun and show off a bit to this idiot. So let's do that yeah?" He would rather this conversation didn't continue, it was way too awkward and just made him feel weird, really weird.

Jae sighed, but nodded, "Yeah, whatever. We'll show him how it's done."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-29-2015, 11:43 PM

Tavis kept glaring at Davvin for a good few extra seconds before he sighed and let loose a grin. Later he could complain that Davvin went and zoned out, leaving him to deal with that conversation alone. Now, he just wanted to move on to having fun. "So...what all do you want to show me? I want to see something awesome!!" he whined, not the least bit embarrassed to use that kind of voice.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-30-2015, 12:34 AM

Davvin looked around the studio, "Well that back wall is my favorite course, so I'll save that for last." He pointed to the main area, "Mostly, we just play around here, I can do a certain thing under a time limit if you want, you could give me challenge, and see if I can pull them off. We could do a team run. Really, Tav, what do you want to see?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 01:02 AM

Tavis blinked. What he wanted to see? Honestly, he didn't know enough about parkour to even say anything. He pulled on his hair again as he thought, picking it apart and putting it back into place. "I dunno. Just do what you want," he pouted. "Like, the coolest thing you can do. Be superman! Ah, team run? Wait, that sounds cool." When he realized that was an option, he figured it might be the best one, though he still wanted to see Davvin do something awesome by himself.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-30-2015, 03:27 AM

Davvin chuckled. "We'll start with the team run then, which will mostly just be just each doing what we want, but helping each other out if need be. It's like pretending your a team of ninjas or something" he said thinking back to like Naruto type comics, that always reminded him a bit of what later became his interest in parkour. "We'll just find, Elliot and then the four of us can run, together. Elliot's my other friend, but this is his place, so he often vanishes to do stuff when we get here." As he said this, Jae and Naoko both headed off just to do that, giving Davvin and Tavis a couple of minutes to themselves.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 03:39 AM

Tavis snorted. "Ninjas. Yeah, sure. You sound like such a dork," he said with a roll of his eyes. It might look true, but most people didn't come out and say they acted like a ninja if they didn't want to get shoved into a locker. After the two girls left, he turned to grin at Davvin. "Oh, so you do have a guy friend! I was beginning to worry. Thought those two are interesting..." For lack of any other words. Because he had no idea what to say about Naoko and Jae.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-30-2015, 03:47 AM

"I have rainbow hair and tattoos, the weird card has already sailed." Davvin said, grinning far too wide to be considered normal. "Yeah, well Ells is more normal. Or well more even-keeled. He shouldn't give us too much crap. Jae is a bit to handle on any day and Naoko has her moments, just yeah....ignore most of what they say," he scratched the bak of his head, still feeling odd and somehow almost embarrassed. Jae's teasing usually didn't bother him, well outside of being called Davi, but something about what had just happened, felt almost wrong to him. And he did not like that one bit.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 04:18 AM

"Yeah but...ninjas," Tavis whined. To him, that was way weirder. Or at least, less excusable. He kinda liked the rainbow hair after all and he loved the tattoos. "Whatever. You say my friends are crazy and hard to handle? I kinda think you're in the same boat. I mean, what gives with that crap they were saying? Ignore it my ass. I want revenge!" Not that he had any idea how to get that, or even why he should need to try. Just, he need to, for the sake of pride.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-30-2015, 04:26 AM

"I still say my friends would never stalk me at a fair. That's a weird line you just don't cross." Davvin said, still not entirely sure how anyone could think that was something anyone could ever think it was okay. "It's not worth it. The moment Jae spots a weakness she's ten times worse." he scoffed, "Which really, you're an easy target anyway, so I doubt I can stop you." After all, he messed with Tavis for the exact same reasons that Jae most definitely would want to. He was way to easy to rile up. "Just don't get yourself hurt, huh?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 05:20 AM

Tavis shrugged his shoulder. Not that he didn't also think his friends were retarded and a little creepy, but it would be way worse if they stalked with any kind of skill. That was just being silly. "Aw, come on. I'm sure they just wanted to spy on us and get pictures. Shit like that happens in rom coms too...er, not that I've ever seen one!" he yelped in recovery. "At least my friends believed us!"

Crossing his arms, he let out of huff, indignant that Davvin could put him down so much. "I will do whatever I want and I you do not have to worry about me hurting myself, mom."