Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-16-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Ouch... It would have been cold inducing or worse -knocks on wood - had it been so!

...Though I am rather curious, if in the event you did fall into the water---can you swim? ; - ;
*looks to the side and raps his knuckles against the tree nearby* Oh... I can... *blushes* But rather poorly. I suppose poorly enough that saying "I can" may be a bit of a lie. *embarrassed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
How interesting the tale is, what kind of shop is he nearly done setting up if you don't mind me asking?
I believe Abel will be finding a home for all the wings that were released this event and last!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowtrain View Post
ah that was a beautiful story Nalin, and a very interesting one, I'm looking forward to seeing Able around Menewsha in future :)

Your drawings are lovely too Nalin, their softness is beautiful
Thank you! I'm sure you'll appreciate Abel as much as I do! *smiles*

And, again, thank you! *blushes, smiling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amurita View Post
First off: Welcome back to Menewsha Nalin!

That was an interesting story you told us (with very nice illustrations) and i'm also wondering what new shop Abel is going to making.

You mentioned in the story that magical beings using avoid Menewsha, do you know why that is?
Thank you very much! It is good to be back. *smiles* And thank you.

As I understand it... *tone slightly dubious, as if he's not entirely certain he does understand it* ...Magical creatures used to find Menewsha uncomfortable to exist on. That was while magic was blocked on Menewsha, but after that incident at Halloween, magic was unblocked and magical creatures and peoples could come here more comfortably. But most still didn't...

Kaldeagirl
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Kaldeagirl

Old 05-16-2008, 11:57 PM

That was a wonderful story, Nalin~ Welcome back to Mene!
Hopefully we'll be seeing Abel around - he seems like a fascinating person.

By the way, you have the same first name as I do in RL! Mine's spelled with a "y", though. >w<
Now I wonder, do you like lotuses? They're my favorite flower, and part of the reason why is that "Nalin" is Sanskrit for "lotus". <3

Lore
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 12:04 AM

You know, it's hard to check up on this thread ( a polite way of saying 'stalk Nalin' <3 ) when there's so many errors but..

<333 The cuteness of a certain someone's replies is enough to make up for it. I'm totally smitten!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 05-17-2008, 12:09 AM

@ Nalin - >o> Somehow, I doubt that. You usually don't turn in your essays in code. I was editing it for him. The teacher demanded absolute silence, so I couldn't ask him what it was. Bahhh!

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 12:14 AM

@Nalin: Abel's opening a wing shop?! With Abel + wings, that shop is going to be very popular (Of course I like petal paradise as well, one of the prettiest shops on Mene <3).

Ah...I see. I almost forgot about those events. I hope we do see more magical creatures around though, they're always really interesting.

@Lore: Hahah, I wonder who you're talking about ;]

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalHearts View Post
Many welcomes to Menewsha Nalin, I hope your time here is well worth your near mis-hap on your way over here! What a story, I look forward to learning more about you, and interacting with you more.
Thank you! I'm glad to be back. *smiles* I don't think about my near-accident very much.... *under his breath, looking away and blushing* More about how embarrassing it all was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaldeagirl View Post
That was a wonderful story, Nalin~ Welcome back to Mene!
Hopefully we'll be seeing Abel around - he seems like a fascinating person.

By the way, you have the same first name as I do in RL! Mine's spelled with a "y", though. >w<
Now I wonder, do you like lotuses? They're my favorite flower, and part of the reason why is that "Nalin" is Sanskrit for "lotus". <3
Thank you! *smiles*

Abel is quite interesting, I hope you get to meet him soon!

How wonderful - we're name twins. *he smiles widely, his eyes crinkling a bit at the corners*

I adore lotuses - I had not realized I was named after one. *blushes* And you would think that was something I would know! Thank you very much for sharing that with me. *bows to his name twin to show his gratitude*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
You know, it's hard to check up on this thread ( a polite way of saying 'stalk Nalin' <3 ) when there's so many errors but..

<333 The cuteness of a certain someone's replies is enough to make up for it. I'm totally smitten!
I'm having a bit of a problem keeping up as well, with the occasional downtime or lag... *sheepish look*

*blushingly decides not to respond to the rest of that*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
@ Nalin - >o> Somehow, I doubt that. You usually don't turn in your essays in code. I was editing it for him. The teacher demanded absolute silence, so I couldn't ask him what it was. Bahhh!
Ah... I see! Some people invest their time in other directions... I'm very sorry that you had difficulties because of his handwriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amurita View Post
@Nalin: Abel's opening a wing shop?! With Abel + wings, that shop is going to be very popular (Of course I like petal paradise as well, one of the prettiest shops on Mene <3).

Ah...I see. I almost forgot about those events. I hope we do see more magical creatures around though, they're always really interesting.

@Lore: Hahah, I wonder who you're talking about ;]
Oh - I wouldn't call it a "wing shop", specifically. *chuckles* As an elf who is also a magic user, Abel has a fondness for such things. Anything magical at all would likely wind up in his shop, I'm sure!

Thank you for the compliments on my shop. *smiles* I was pleased to be able to own such a place.

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 12:42 AM

Hi Nalin ^^
Menewsha misses you soo much and now we are all happy that your back now <3

And its sooo great that you have made a wonderful new friend ^^

Can I be your friend too? -puppy dog eyes- *o*

Lore
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 12:51 AM

Nalin, what sort of clothes do you wear when you're not working in the shop? Your apron is adorable, but when I'm sketching, it just makes me want to take it off.

And not because it's hard to draw. <3

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinen Yuuri View Post
Hi Nalin ^^
Menewsha misses you soo much and now we are all happy that your back now <3

And its sooo great that you have made a wonderful new friend ^^

Can I be your friend too? -puppy dog eyes- *o*
I'm happy to be back, Chinen Yuuri. *smiles*

I would be happy to be your friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lore View Post
Nalin, what sort of clothes do you wear when you're not working in the shop? Your apron is adorable, but when I'm sketching, it just makes me want to take it off.

And not because it's hard to draw. <3
Oh - when I'm not working, I suppose I wear clothing very similar... *thoughtful* Just without the apron. *sheepish*

*he suddenly seems to understand Lore's last comment fully and blushes very deeply, his eyes widening and his mouth opening on words he can't even think of* .... I... oh.

Yes, well... *blushing, he hurries off* That patch of flowers over there seems to be drooping...

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-17-2008, 01:07 AM

*smileing* this has been a wonderful day

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 01:13 AM

@Nalin: -wink-
Thanks ^-^
And do you like color yellow? (random)
Or do you like other colors too?
I'm just curious cause this is my first time talking to you and as your new friend I want to know more about you ^^
I hope you don't mind Dx

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 05-17-2008, 01:15 AM

Thats ws such a good story Nalin. I wish I could draw like you. Also I wanted to ask, do you prefer a certain type of flower(s) or just all of them in general?

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 01:23 AM

Quote:
@Nalin: -wink-
Thanks ^-^
And do you like color yellow? (random)
Or do you like other colors too?
I'm just curious cause this is my first time talking to you and as your new friend I want to know more about you ^^
I hope you don't mind Dx
Oh - I love all sorts of colors. *cheerfully* I suppose my favorites are the muted colors like I'm wearing though... Faded rose, rust-red, dusty blue and so on... *thoughtfully*

I don't mind these sorts of questions at all. *smiles* What colors do you like best? Purple, I suppose? *smiles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by oHsoDemandinG View Post
Thats ws such a good story Nalin. I wish I could draw like you. Also I wanted to ask, do you prefer a certain type of flower(s) or just all of them in general?
Oh... thank you. *smiles, blushing a little* All it takes to learn is practice and determination - I'm sure you could do it as well or better if you really wished to! *smiles*

I would say I love all flowers in general... They come in so many different varieties - who could really choose which is 'best'? *he pauses and then hurriedly adds* Not that one shouldn't have a favorite, of course! *blushing* I just couldn't choose myself is all I mean!

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 01:26 AM

Anything magical? That sounds even better! I hope the shop opens up soon :3

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 01:30 AM

@Nalin: How?
how did you know my favorite color is purple :gonk:
I know!
Your other side of work must be a fortune teller or worst!
A stalker :ninja:

-dies at your killer smile-
Dx

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 01:59 AM

Quote:
@Nalin: How?
how did you know my favorite color is purple :gonk:
I know!
Your other side of work must be a fortune teller or worst!
A stalker :ninja:

-dies at your killer smile-
Dx
*he looks quite confused and a little distressed* Oh - no... *he blinks many times* Are you okay? *dismayed* I just guessed from your font color...!

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 02:05 AM

-fan girl squeal -
I'm okay xD
And yes I just notice that its purple xD
Its usually red ^^

And happy Phoenix Jubilee day to you ^^
-huggles-

Nalin Sun
Petal Paradise
NPC

Old 05-17-2008, 02:14 AM

Quote:
-fan girl squeal -
I'm okay xD

And happy Phoenix Jubilee day to you ^^
-huggles-
*blushing, but relieved, Nalin returns the hug* And the same warm wishes to you, Chien Yuuri. *smiles*

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 02:23 AM

Awww thanks ^^
And last question for today if you don't mind xD

are you taken >.>;
Or still single? xD

Is it too personal? >.<

heartpoint
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 02:25 AM

intresting story.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-17-2008, 02:36 AM

Hm... a lurker in this thread...

Amurita
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 02:39 AM

Oh my Nalin, you sure have a lot of admirers ;]

And i believe i saw cain lurking in this thread earlier...

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-17-2008, 02:56 AM

That's who I saw too!

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-17-2008, 03:19 AM

What a very nice story, Nalin.

@ Chinen Yuuri:
Your font is very interesting!
What's its name and how do you make it appear in your post?
I don't think I see it among the posting stye's fonts list. O.O

Chinen Yuuri
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2008, 03:24 AM

@Witch: its called the chiller font ^^
and is there a list? :o