Roxas 12 16.67%
Axel 28 38.89%
Rikku 13 18.06%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Wolf Empress Paine

Old 06-05-2010, 10:34 PM

Ink....I knew I loved you for a reason! tehe! Will you marry me! -giggles with a smile- But your making me sad...Stop ruining my thoughts... Damnit....Hmmm Well I did want the answer so...Guess it worked out anyways. But INK MARRY!!!!! -hugs Ink giggling- Anyways remind me to give you my aunts number...Or I might just call you from here...-ponders the thoughts racing through her mind all at once-

----------

Again seriously...Ink...what is the bottom part of your signature? -is still stuck and continues to wonder what is the bottom part of his Signature- PLEASE JUST TELL ME I'M LIKE A LITTLE FAT KID IN A CANDY STORE! THATS HOW BAD I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT IS!!!!!!!!! Please! Dun make me talk gibberish! I will! I will sick the gibberish monster on you Ink!

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-05-2010, 10:46 PM

just click the bar like it says and you'll see the whole piccy O - O

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-05-2010, 10:56 PM

But that ruins the whole part that he has to tell me... -looks blankly for a minute or two- And I don't see a thing that says click......-looks around-....where is it? -looks ontop and under her computer desk- Seriously I feel like a Ratard...Can someone help me?

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-06-2010, 03:57 AM

eh? isn't there a bar that says 'This image has been resized..." and so on and so forth? Mine says that O - O"

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2010, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Nyx View Post
The shirt I am wearing now is actually and Organization XIII shirt. It has Axel and the number 8 on the back like a jersey.
Late response is late!

I've got a couple of those shirts -- for Xigbar and Xaldin, of course. =3

I was gonna get a Saix one as well, but I saw a SOLDIER shirt at the same booth and decided to get it instead. Haha.

YamiSora
~

Old 06-07-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
eh? isn't there a bar that says 'This image has been resized..." and so on and so forth? Mine says that O - O"
yea so does Sora's.....though Sora does admit its kinda weird when ya first see it in his signature XDD

The Enchanted Tiara
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-08-2010, 04:15 PM

I played most of the first Kingdom Hearts game and I've tried to replay it and finish it, but I can never do it. I don't know why.

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-09-2010, 01:21 AM

i can't get passed Anselm in the first Kingdom Hearts. I beat the shadow person then when Anselm gets there I never win...He kills me before I get close to him...Thats because I try and not fight so much...Fighting gets boring quick...I dun know why....But its whatever I guess. I gotta start it all over anyways because my sister deleted my INFO!!!!! What a downer! I wanna cry now. I been wanting to cry since she deleted it. It was SO HORRIBLE WHEN I FOUND OUT!!!!!!! :gonk:

YamiSora
~

Old 06-09-2010, 04:45 AM

Sora just finished Kingdom Hearts 1 for the 3rd time, but this time at lvl 100, with 99999 munny, got ultima keyblade, beat everyone including Sephiroth at Olympus coliseum, found all the dalmations, and beat the 2 hidden bosses on Expert mode!.....
.......now on to KH Re: Chain of Memories! XDD

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-11-2010, 01:30 AM

Sora stop gloatin!-cries- My ps2 dun wanna work for some reason! I'm gonna cry for like forever til it works again. Can some one send me their PS2? That way I can play. Ima cry forever....! Anselm keeps kickin my ass when i tried to beat him but never happened. Gimme some hints please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-11-2010, 02:31 AM

Lol I wish I could get that far, I can't even save now since my brother lost my memory card >.>

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 12:50 AM

My brother sister and I are all sharing a memory card... It sucks...Not enough data for all my games I'm tryin to play all at once... But KH and KH II are my mains. But my PS2 isn't workin right now... My cousin gotta come fix it. Or clean it...One of the two...That or go buy another one.... I HATE THIS! I have old game systems and everyones getting knew ones... makes me so mad... Guess thats what you get when your poor and your mom doesn't know how to spend the money wisely and your fathers a broke down Truck driver.... And your siblings are lazy as hell and that no one will fire you due to the fact of NOT ENOUGH WORK EXPERIENCE! ....Bull shit.....

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-12-2010, 12:59 AM

ahahah...*isn't old enough to have a job yet*

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 01:05 AM

Thats my brothers Excuse...... My sister just got her a job tried getting me in....But guess what...NOT ENOUGH FREAKIN EXPERIENCE! What the hell kind of bull crap is that?!?!?!?!?!? That and I HAD to have surgery on my foot so I can't stand for to long. So yea.....People suck...Why can't the real world be like the Games we play? So simple and easy to a point?!?!?!?!?!

Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 06-12-2010, 01:09 AM

I love Kingdom Hearts. I don't follow it as closely as I did in 2005 but I'm still into it.
I play a lot of mmorpgs rather than just rpgs.
Final fantasy, conqueronline, eudemonsonline, world of warcraft, flyff, and those are just a few of the games I have played.

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 01:13 AM

This may sound really stupid since I am a gamer but not as long as most people think, but what the hell does mmorpgs mean? I feel really stupid for asking But I am NOT playin it off as if I know what the hell that all means..I mean I could ask Inka on IM...But this is a way to get gold lol. plus...I'm curious to hear it from someone besides him since he gives me all the other Information I need. hehe -smiles-

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-12-2010, 03:30 AM

I'm guessing it's a specific type of roleplaying game? At least that's what I've always believed they are, I don't play them enough to really care much...

And as for why life can't be a video game...we'd all be dying so much and being revived at the last start point we'd never get anything done.

Vexatious~Venom
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Old 06-12-2010, 03:09 PM

I love Kingdom Hearts. I much prefer the second game though because I find it easier, so I get into it more. I prefer Sora to Roxas but my very favourite character is Donald Duck :)

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 05:45 PM

@Aoi: Very good point...But it'd worth a good damn try. And probably be hella fun! Dun ya think? I would like it to be like KHs and Dragon Quest VIII lol. Them games are fun. But thats my input on that idea..It is very decorative and creative... We just gotta hope we dun die to often...

@Vexatious: Donald duck..Hmmm..I only like him due to the fact...Him and Sora bump heads like crazy! lol Its funny to watch. Number two isn't really easier its just not as... well I dun wanna say not as creative...but its something like that. I personally like number two due to the fact....Roxas -drools- Thats and their older. I like that factor.... Does anyone else?

Aoi Kazuya

Old 06-12-2010, 05:59 PM

*raises hand* oh yea, I do too.

Yea, it would be a hell lot of fun. But I think I'd like something like KH and hmm...I can't think of it right now, but something like KH would definitely be fun ^^

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2010, 06:10 PM

Yea. I know right. I would love to fly like Sora does in the 1st Kingdom Hearts. But then in the 2nd KHs I just like to soga of Roxas.... Cuz Roxas is cute and adorable and he seems so innocent like Sora did in the 1st KHs.... Does anyone else feel like that.?

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-13-2010, 04:03 PM

New topic to my thread...WHY IS IT IN II THAT THE DAMN HEARTLESS ARE HELPING THE NOBODIES! (in this I mean We kill the heartless...The nobodies get their way on shit cuz the sky or whatever..ya know..) So how we suppose to win if its a loose loose Situation? I've been meaning to ask this So many times but...Due to my son..I forget a lot of things I wanna bring up in the thread...

(my son just Super Manned the Windows....-.-" Genius I tell you)

YamiSora
~

Old 06-15-2010, 04:34 AM

grrrr Sora knows it's gonna happen anyways, but Sora is still crossing fingers and hoping that KH3 (or whatever it's gonna be called) will be on PS2............heeeeeeeeeeh.............not likely T3T

Wolf Empress Paine
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-17-2010, 12:38 AM

Agreed Sora... Me to but we could always ask Inka. He would know. Of course he knows a lot about it due to his past work history lol. I rely on Inka for a lot of things. Like no joke.... But anyways. IM SUCH A FAN OF ROXAS IMA DIE A FAN!

YamiSora
~

Old 06-17-2010, 04:54 AM

lawl oh rly? XDD
and Sora would rather not know until he happens to actually see it somewhere accidentally XP