Dorkfish
Hot Neal. xD

Old 03-07-2009, 09:37 PM

I wanted to do something fun with words, so I posted this thread. I don't know if anyone has ever done this before, but I think it'll be fun. :)
Okay, so I'll start out with a short passage for a scary story off the top of my head. Then, someone else can continue that passage, and so on. Sound like fun? =3

May woke up in the middle of the night, again. This had been going on for several weeks now, and she wanted to find out what was going on. She got out of bed, not bothering with those wierd looking fuzzy slippers her mother had bought her for Christmas.
White Moss Manor was a large five story house where many strange things happened. Several centuries ago, there was said to be a woman who lived there by the name of Bertha. Legend has it that she snuck into the woods behind the old house, and was never seen again.
Of course May didn't believe any of the old folklore. She knew it was nothing but people trying to get more publicity.
The stairs creaked loudly as May tip toed downward. She stopped in the kitchen, and waved around a flashlight she had picked up from her room. Nobody here.
She continued on to the library...

Now, to see what happens. :)

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 03-08-2009, 04:35 AM

It was chilly in here now that it was dark. She wondered if she should go back for a light sweater. She was already in there though. She decided to stay. The wind whistled through the window. She went over to close it. Suddenly, she halted. What was that movement?

Dorkfish
Hot Neal. xD

Old 03-13-2009, 11:53 PM

May waved the flashlight around a bit more, only to find the darkness that surrounded her. She curiously pointed the light out the window.
A shadowy figure showed itself outside in the yard. May, being brave now, only thought it to be the trees waving in the wind. She walked closer to the window, resting her hand on the sill. She squinted, only to find that her braver instinct was correct. The limbs of the oak swayed back and forth lazily.
May turned on her heel, ready to go back to her room and try to force herself to go back to sleep. But then she felt something so cold on her shoulder, that it stopped her in her tracks.

Sexy Blue Candy
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Sexy Blue Candy Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Blue Candy

Old 08-30-2009, 04:11 PM

Once halted May too many things flashed through her head on what that cold might be. She bravely reached her hand up to her shoulder and felt a hand? May panicked. She didn't know what else to do,so without thinking May turned around to see what the hand belonged to.

Saiyana2
The Water Sprite

Old 08-31-2009, 03:38 AM

The fingers and hand were tiny. May turned to see a small exquisite fairy at her shoulder, her wings flickering swiftly, kept her motionless as she looks at May's face. Slanted green eye scanned the girl, then a smile of welcome touched her lips. "You have finally arrived. We have been waiting for you. Come follow me." the fairy darted out the window towards the forest.

Visionary
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 03:52 AM

May raced down the stairs and out the front door after the fairy.
She followed her through the yard, into the woods, and came upon a pathway.
After following the path a few feet the fairy suddenly veered to the right and May found herself ambushed by dozens of other little fairies.
As she looked from each little set of eyes to the next she started to feel light-headed, hypnotized by the fairies.....

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-04-2009, 02:29 AM

and then every thing went black. May woke up in a dark cave.
She wondered where she was and suddenly....

Sexy Blue Candy
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Sexy Blue Candy Send a message via Yahoo to Sexy Blue Candy

Old 09-04-2009, 07:20 PM

a bright light was cast into her eyes, out of the white light came...

Hayzel
[MiniMee]
Send a message via AIM to Hayzel Send a message via MSN to Hayzel

Old 09-05-2009, 06:05 PM

A brilliantly white fairy, glowing with shafts of light peeking out from under it's long white robes. May covered her face with her hand, the light hurt her eyes. She to her right and left only to see more fairies. But something was very different about these fairies, they were as big as she was! She was whipped up into a whirl of colors and dust only to be...

Sexy Blue Candy
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-05-2009, 06:10 PM

....come out of the whirl of colors with wings of her own, and her skin shimmered as if coated with little specks of glitter. She looked around her and the faries were stunned by her new found beauty, even though they were all faries too she was the fairest of them all. The fairies all stared in amazement except one....

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 09-07-2009, 01:46 AM

grumpy elder. He believed that May was not the fairest and asked for a ...

Avaxis Spin

Old 09-15-2009, 03:30 AM

... lesson in true fairy magic. May, being newly transformed into a fairy, had no clue what how to do fairy magic or what it would even entail. So, she did what anyone would do in her situation, she waved her hands and pretended to do an incantation. The old man stared at her over his glasses. Black eyes piercing into the very core of her soul. She looked up at him and slowly stopped waving her hands. Suddenly from the silence, a strange noise came from the mans mouth. He began laughing. Cackaling at her feeble attempts to do true fairy magic. He threw his head back, laughing even harder. Suddenly his mouth was enourmous. His eye's bulged and ears began to bleed. May screamed with all her might. Surrounded by black, everything broke as a mirror into tiny pieces and May began to fall down into nothing. She felt the wings rip from her back, the pain was terrible. May suddenly sat up with a start. She was still beside the window. Had she fallen asleep?

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 10-10-2009, 10:38 AM

Blinking the confusion away, May reached for the flashlight that had fallen from her hand at one point. As soon as she lifted it from the cold wood floor, it flickered and died out. May gasped as the darkness closed in around her, the only light coming from the cloud-obscured moon. She stumbled to her feet, clinging onto the windowsill as if it were a buoy in a sea of shadows, and shook the flashlight, willing it to work.

"Come on, come on!" She whispered from chattering teeth, clicking the little switch up and down. The air felt as if it was weighing down on her like an ice-cold blanket, and the shadows seemed to move every time she looked. Finally, with another shake and a flick of the switch, the beam of light came back, and a scream got caught in her throat as the light revealed....

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2009, 11:32 PM

that a large, pointy toothed creature with startling yellow eyes and a wet dribbly nose was sitting on the floor before her. May screamed and dropped the torch yet again, cowering backwards from the strange, scary, ugly creature before her!
She took a few steps back, her hands over her face.
"Who are you?!" She said loudly, though really wondering what are you! The creature did not seem dangerous, though she was still jumpy, it could be a ploy. The creture could be waiting to pounce!
"Why I am....."

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!
Send a message via MSN to BonesTheHeretic

Old 01-25-2010, 05:20 AM

"...your child. With your nightmare, you have created me, little girl." It's lips pulled upwards into a grotesque parody of a smile, revealing more of its startlingly white teeth. May bit her lip, looking subtly over at the doorway she had entered through. "I... created you? What are you t-talking about? Nightmares don't make monster...things...!" The thing emitted a strange, harsh sound, and she jumped, before realizing it was laughing at her. Swallowing, she jerked backwards as its snickering morphed into the elder fairies mocking laughter, and shimmering wings exploded from its white furred back. Breathing quickly, she threw herself towards the doorway, trying to ignore the feeling of futility.

"Silly, silly girl. You are my mother, my father, and I am your child. What kind of parent are you, to run from me?!" As its voice echoed down the corridor, May ran faster, fighting panic when she saw that in front of her...