Darkestofsouls
El Sleezo's Discount Constructio...
Send a message via MSN to Darkestofsouls

Old 11-04-2009, 02:05 PM

I don't know currently, maybe "Way to Fall" by Starsailor, but I want it to be "You know my Name" by James Cornell some day.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM

"Everything I'm Not" by the Veronicas, "Decoy" By Paramore, "Stand In The Rain" By Superchic[k]

LittleMissSick
Synner

Old 11-04-2009, 04:27 PM

Wow I"m so happy to see my thread hasn't died completely.

Currently my theme for the day is Kinslayer by Nightwish.
And no do NOT ask. xD Because I have no idea really

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-04-2009, 09:08 PM

ainebella>> oooh, I really like Paramore's songs too :)

LittleMissSick>> don't worry, I'll try to keep it alive ;)

Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 10:31 PM

I would have to say... if i has a theme song... it wouls most likely be Either Nightwish's Bye Bye Beautiful, Ghost Love Score, Planet Hell, Crimson Tide and Deep Blue Sea... Etc
Or Flogging Molly's What's Left of The Flag

It depends on my Mood. Nightwish is definitely my high choice though. Flogging Molly is awesome, but not as good as Nightwish.... in my opinion as a Musician!.

Theme Songs Change on the mood, right? or does it have to be one?

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-04-2009, 10:38 PM

Jukka Nevalainen>> I'm sure it changes on the mood and people's lives & favorite music do change :)

Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-04-2009, 11:42 PM

I thought so. i just wasnt sure. haha! But music has an amazing way of changing people. i never woulda thought that music would make me do the things that i do. I've done so much based of the core of Music. It's crazy... i actually got a tattoo because of Music. in a round about way of coarse, But the Music was still the influence. If i hadnt listened to the Music, i wouldnt have Gotten the tattoo. It's crazy how life works out you know?

I wish i could listen to my music all day every day. that would make me very happy. But, alas, the active life i lead doesnt let me do so. :cry: oh well! i'll take it when i can get it! haha!

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-05-2009, 03:03 AM

lol, Music really affects me too, but I think it's a bit overwhelming for me ^.^''''' a long time ago, if I heard music I would move to the beat and stuff, and then a few years ago I think that how much I liked music increased so much that some of the music was too overwhelming and I get all Jelly-legged XD and about listening to music all the time - I feel like I got a mental playlist in my head XD so no matter when I can always hear music (although I think it's just my memory playing tricks on me XD).

Tattoos....are really cool, but....umm....me no good with needles >.<''''''' I'm so freaked of needles I haven't got a single shot for....umm...2-3 years (last time I was forced by my parents :( ) I don't really like it because I can feel the needle acutally going completely into my skin, then muscles, and then this weird liquid gets injected - it feels so weird T_T.

btw, is that you in your signature? :3

LadyKnightSkye
Now the Mule of Kin-Akari

Old 11-07-2009, 02:22 AM

So my theme song eh?

"Pocketfull of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield
"If Today was Your Last Day" by Nickelback
"Break" by Three Days Grace
"Transformers [The Fallen Remix]" by Cheap Trick

The first there because they're my philosophy on life, the fourth because I'm a rampant Transfan. ^^

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 03:53 AM

Pocketfull of Sunshine>> oooh, me likey :)\

Transformers [The Fallen Remix] >> good one ;) if you like this, then you should listen to pretty buildings by people on planes :)

LadyKnightSkye

Old 11-07-2009, 05:03 AM

@ LaVida: I'll keep that in mind. ^^ Thankees.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 08:54 PM

LadyKnightSkye>> your welcome ^.^ (yay! second person on this thread to reply to me XD)

If you're still here, help me keep this topic alive because I kind of like this topic :)

Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
lol, Music really affects me too, but I think it's a bit overwhelming for me ^.^''''' a long time ago, if I heard music I would move to the beat and stuff, and then a few years ago I think that how much I liked music increased so much that some of the music was too overwhelming and I get all Jelly-legged XD and about listening to music all the time - I feel like I got a mental playlist in my head XD so no matter when I can always hear music (although I think it's just my memory playing tricks on me XD).

Tattoos....are really cool, but....umm....me no good with needles >.<''''''' I'm so freaked of needles I haven't got a single shot for....umm...2-3 years (last time I was forced by my parents :( ) I don't really like it because I can feel the needle acutally going completely into my skin, then muscles, and then this weird liquid gets injected - it feels so weird T_T.

btw, is that you in your signature? :3
Haha. i understand about the needles. Tattoos are a lil different, you cant feel it go all the way into the muscles, But you can feel it. lol :shock: i always have music in my head. i guess being a musician i kinda have to in order to do anything with it! XD =3

No, it is not me in my Signiture. I wish it was. But I think i'll take one like that and maybe make it my signiture! lol

But that is the Drummer for Nightwish. His Name is Jukka Nevalainen. I am a Huge fan of his. He inspired me to play the drums and be in a Band. But out of Curiosity, Why were you asking? lol

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukka Nevalainen View Post
Haha. i understand about the needles. Tattoos are a lil different, you cant feel it go all the way into the muscles, But you can feel it. lol :shock: i always have music in my head. i guess being a musician i kinda have to in order to do anything with it! XD =3

No, it is not me in my Signiture. I wish it was. But I think i'll take one like that and maybe make it my signiture! lol

But that is the Drummer for Nightwish. His Name is Jukka Nevalainen. I am a Huge fan of his. He inspired me to play the drums and be in a Band. But out of Curiosity, Why were you asking? lol
the guy looked like he had a black headband and you have one on yours too, so that's why I thought it was you XD

yes! take one! take one! XD

tattoos....maybe I'll get one when I get older and out of parental supervision :P because if I get it now they might go and get it removed XP but then again, I really can't tell what their reactions will be since I don't ask for much stuff :P

*Note to self: check out Nightwish as soon as I come back from the library.

EDIT: I meant a picture when I said 'take one' XD

Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 09:32 PM

Haha. yeah He does have a Black Bandanna, and i wear Bandannas too. lol But Nightwish is an Amazing Band. They're infreakingcredible! lol yeah i didnt ask my parents about my tatto i just came home with it one day and they were like, "you shoulda told us. its your body, Whatever." lolwhich was cool of them. But yeah i got a tattoo based off of the one Jukka has on his right arm! XD lol. Dang that reminds me. my bandanna is at home.. TT__TT :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 09:40 PM

meh? ain't cha at home right now? where are you?

Jukka Nevalainen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 09:44 PM

Haha. See i run a Karate School. so im Closin up shop here then goin home. lol so theres the story! XD

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 09:54 PM

WOW @_@ a karate school @_@ and you run it? @_@ wow..... I would like to learn some kind of martial arts, but my mom goes like, "sorry, I can't teach you cuz I forgot everything, why don't you go to a girl's self-defense class?" last time I checked, self-defense doesn't count as a martial art >.> and also because I got a ton of extracurriculars now >.<

EDIT: and I'm listening to Nightwish songs on Youtube right now :)

LadyKnightSkye

Old 11-07-2009, 10:22 PM

@ LaVida: No probs! I enjoy running conversations. ^^

Also, another song that I find very true for myself:

"Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler. Because I so am. XD

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-07-2009, 10:35 PM

LadyKnightSkye>> ditto XD except if there ain't, I'm just gonna be one of those old ladies with a house full of books and a nice cat :)

LadyKnightSkye

Old 11-08-2009, 12:15 AM

@ LaVida: Well, I'll be your next door neighbor, except I'll have all my Transformers memorabilia in addition to my cats and books.

Sally Sinema
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-08-2009, 01:56 AM

Hi guys, try to keep posts in here on topic, if ya wanna chat it up, try one of the hang outs over in the nation. ;) even better start a music hang out in the nation :D then I'll join ya!

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoi midori View Post
Hi guys, try to keep posts in here on topic, if ya wanna chat it up, try one of the hang outs over in the nation. ;) even better start a music hang out in the nation :D then I'll join ya!
heck, why not, I'll go start one and keep this one as a shout-out/discussion :)

EDIT: hmm, maybe I should ask LittleMissSick if she wants to start it since this was her idea :S

Last edited by LaVida; 11-08-2009 at 02:17 AM..

LittleMissSick
Synner

Old 11-08-2009, 03:14 AM

Go ahead and start it. I'd be honored. Although Im not sure what your still going on about. xD O.O I never actually expected my thread to do so well. Especially since it was my first, my only one now that I think about it. I heard a song today that fit my mood perfectly. But now I can't remember what it was. Hmm.. -goes to dig up lyrics-

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-08-2009, 03:26 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765557137

there's the link :)