blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-08-2012, 07:01 AM

Taking her sword Fiaria smashed the spikes she had frozen. Most of them didn’t release any smoke. This time she felt she was prepared for the smoke as she was surrounded by another cloud. Focusing she kept telling herself there was no war, it was just an illusion. The images of members of her clan fighting and dying were once again in front of her. It was hard to ignore the vivid images as she moved forward, searching for the crystal.

The more time she spent in the smoke the hard it was to stay focused. Come on you can do it she told herself. Just about that time she felt something at her finger tips. It was the crystal she had been searching for. She grabbed it and didn’t let go. It squirmed in her hand, fighting to get free.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 07:01 AM

Mercutio watched as she pulled away from him and he closed his eyes slightly. 'What are you doing Mercutio? She doesn't like you. Nobody likes you that way, and they never will, you know what the old bag back in the village said was true, you're a disgrace to the world and shouldn't be alive.' He said to himself but Delilah could hear him since she was his guardian and she looked at him with sad eyes.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 AM

She was unaware of what was behind her momentarily, too focused on the crystals. She held her sword in both hands now, her tail making lazy loops behind her as she focused on the trees. Through them she could feel anything trying to get through the earth, feel the pain of the rock and trees as it burst through. She would grab the remaining spikes as they came through the earth with vines from the trees and hold them still. This was what she could do...

"Smash and grab people.... I can hold them while you do" She shouted to her team, though her body shivered with the focus her spell took. She wasn't sure how long she could hold it but she had to try! No more...No more of her friends would be hurt! She simply would not allow it!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:18 AM

((Fiaria should be good now.))

Alemi breathing was still rapid as the girl carried him to safety. Dawn followed with the basket. There was still a concerned look in her eyes as she watched the boy, who seemed to be sleeping now. He still had a somewhat pained look on his face as he now slept where the girl had laid him down. It would be a little while before he would awaken.

---------
Fiaria’s efforts weren’t wasted. The crystal finally gave up and the smoke that surrounded her was now clearing. “Got it.” Even though she felt like celebrating the capture of her second egg she forced herself to stay focused. Where would the next spikes be coming from? Had they gotten rid of them all yet? There was no way she was going to leave until she was sure that the battle was over.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 04-08-2012, 07:19 AM

((And for the sake of the storyline, Tae is being sneaky and making me a liar. XD))

"Got it!" Tae said, flying off towards the spikes.

Ziva paused a moment, looking at the unconscious boy in her arms. She was worried. She told herself she wasn't going to leave him until she was sure he was alright, and that's just what she'd do. Unless somebody else got drastically hurt, in which case, she'd go to the rescue. But for now, she stayed put.

Tae flew this way and that trying to not get hit by the spikes, but his dominant arm was impaled before he could swing his ax again. He grunted in pain, but smashed the crystal, and the spike disintegrated. The egg he picked up rendered the poison ineffective, which in turn made the rapid healing of his arm hurt a lot less. He flew back to Ziva, whom Anya was circling, worriedly.

"I got another one." Tae said, out of breath.

Ziva smiled at him. "Good for you."

Tae placed the egg inside his basket, and knelt beside Ziva. "Is he okay?"

"Just unconscious."

((Sorry, guys. I've gotta go. Sleep is calling. XD However, I'll be back soon enough, since I don't have anywhere I need to go. tomorrow.))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:21 AM

((Night CADFND. I'm off as well. I have a busy day today, but I'll be around as much as I can.))

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 07:21 AM

Mercutio grit his teeth and used the shame that overflowed within him to fuel his fighting spirit, turning swiftly he whipped a spike that suddenly appeared closer then he thought it would. The cloud of hallucinogen rising in the air, he covered his mouth with his shirt and close his eyes until it was gone.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:25 AM

((good night you two))

Eli held firm, her vines holding all the remaining spikes in place above ground. Now all that needed to happen was for everyone else to smash them and grab their eggs. She didn't care who got them, just that her doing this would keep everyone from being hurt again. She shook slightly but they would stay still... that was what mattered. Why had there been so many though? were they attacking in bigger and bigger groups for a reason or were there just that many eggs being born?

((next post i'll just say everybody smashed them and the offline people can claim any eggs they want when they come online))

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 07:30 AM

Mercutio sighed and sat knelt down next to Eli, determined to make sure that she was alright even though he knew that she would be fine, if not a bit tired after this.

Delilah watched Mercutio, seeing the longing in his eyes to have his affection returned and what the medicine woman said to be false.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:34 AM

As the last egg was collected by the various members she let her sword drop slightly and took slow deep breaths as her eyes drifted closed. She simply sat kneeling there a moment as she tried to recoup her energy. The elemental eggs were often avoided to be used for a reason... due to their temperamental and energy sucking natures. She felt a little dizzy from the effort but she couldn't let herself rest. There were wounded people still! She had to check on everybody!

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 07:50 AM

He watched the girl closely as she went and checked on everyone ever vigilant to if she used too much of her power, but as she was working he felt an overwhelming sort of grogginess that swept over him and he blinked a few times and it was gone, leaving him confused.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 07:54 AM

Once she found that the only injured people were already being cared for she finally allowed herself a little rest. She leaned against a nearby tree and removed the plant egg from her sword and tossed it into her basket tied to her waist. For a moment Eli simply closed her eyes and shivered, a little more exhausted then she wanted anyone to know. For all her taking charge of the battles she felt a little overwhelmed. She had been trained to lead but it never felt quite right....she always wondered if she'd done wrong... if she was a better leader, she reasoned, no one would have gotten hurt.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 08:00 AM

Delilah came and sat with Mercutio and he pet her head softly as he watched Eli. He took a deep breath and decided that no matter what she said, if he told her how he felt then he would be proud of himself. 'I... I'm sorry that I left the mind links open earlier, and I understand if, you don't feel the same way that I do. But I just wanted to tell you that I like you. Like I said I understand, but I just had to tell you.' He said through the mind link to Eli and Delilah smiled, patting him on the hand.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 08:18 AM

Eli felt shock fill her and she blinked a moment, not sure what to say at first. She did know, however, she owed him an answer and wandered over so she could answer quietly. What did she feel? that she wasn't sure. Yes, she was very attracted to Noctis and did have feelings for him but she could not deny that Mercutio was also attractive. Still, she could not say she knew him well enough to have a crush on him. She knew he could be strong and brave but everyone else on the team had proved that as well... So ultimately she knew only she was being pulled in two very different directions.

"Mercutio... I can not deny you are very attractive but I dont know you well enough to say if I like you as more then a friend. You hide so much of yourself... i don't even know who you even really are necessarily... I'm not rejecting you but if you want more then friendship you'll have to give me time..." She said quietly once she reached him. It was a simple, honest answer. He spent most of the time she knew him hiding in animal form and bouncing around... and the rest they'd just spent fighting eggs together. She didn't know who he was or what he valued or anything outside of that really... other then he liked her and he was cute.

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 08:24 AM

He stood and smiled down at her before giving her a low bow. "That is all I ask for. How about I start with a proper introduction of myself at least." He said and kissed the back of her hand. "My name is Mercutio Emerson, of the Emerson college facility." He said quietly. "My parents own a line of colleges that are pretty prestigious, but I don't really like them, too many snobby people, which is part of the reason that I ran away from home to live in peace." He said and scratched the back of his head.

(I fixed it xD)

Last edited by AlexandriaBrandt; 04-08-2012 at 08:36 AM..

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 08:43 AM

Eli blushed at the kiss of her hand and blinked uncertainly. She knew it was a simple custom to most people but considering his confession it reminded her strongly what it would mean among her people who were rather serious about intimacy. She said nothing, however, and merely nodded. Emerson... hmm she didn't think she'd heard of such a place. Then again this was the first time she had traveled or been away from her people really so she wouldn't have.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Emerson" She said in a teasingly serious voice as she took his hand and shook it. She had run into a traveler once and that was how he introduced himself she remembered, by shaking everyone's hand. Her people touched tails, being the tail was considered to the least intimate or open part of them. of course that made introductions problematic for those outside her species...

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-08-2012, 08:50 AM

He chuckled slightly. "You don't have to call me Mr." He said as he shook her hand as well. "And I'm sorry if you don't like blushing, but you happen to be very cute when you do." He said and smirked at her.

"Aww how cute." Delilah said in a cooing tone and Mercutio pursed his lips as he looked at the little puff ball.

"Delilah, don't make me toss you in the water." He said and it was her turn to purse her lips.

"That's not nice." She said.

"Neither is teasing." He said and she huffed.

"Oh alright." She gave up.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-08-2012, 04:07 PM

(I had a total spelling derp...I was like "Throught? Throught? no...it's 'thro out"...wait...no, it's spelled throu?..Throuuu?... ohh! It's through! 8D;;" :headdesk: I hate mornings. )

Cleo had managed to smash quite a few spikes through out the battle. She had been trying to grab the eggs like she was instructed too, but managed to miss several of them. In the process a few of the spikes actually managed to stab her. The reason being that she was starting to get tired from jumping around and smashing spikes. Now the poison was making her feel even more sluggish. Her stone sword was starting to crack and barely had any kind of point on it. Not too long ago she had her rabbit take the egg she had managed to caught earlier, so she didn't have to worry about loosing it. Now ll she had to do was try to fight off the rest and not die from being poisoned.

Before Cleo could react, a spike emerged from the ground and stabbed her right in her side. She let out a yelp, then tried to smash the spike with her sword. Both her sword and the spike shattered, leaving her weaponless and most likely eggless if she wasn't quick. Cleo grabbed the crystal that was left behind then stumbled out of the could of smoke the spike had released. When she was out of the cloud, she coughed a few times then fell on her knees. All the poison was starting to be pulled out of her body, which meant she got one of the poison eggs. Cleo let out a sigh of relief and hen tried to get up. She dragged herself over to the group then plopped down next to them. Soon all of the spikes were destroyed and everything was pretty much back to normal.

Cleo looked around for her cape, which she had left int eh camp fire a long time ago. Thankfully, it was only several feet away from her. The sad thing was that it was shredded, which made Cleo feel a wave of guilt. She got up and grabbed her cape, checking to see if maybe she could repair it. But when she got it, she realized how many huge holes were in it. Her ears drooped down on her head and Cleo sighed. 'If I cannot use for clothing, can use for wounds...', she thought as she reluctantly teared apart the little that remained of her cape. She used it to bandage her wounds and wipe the beads of sweat on her forehead.

Cleo looked down at the small chunk of her cape she had left. It reminded her of the day that it was given to her...A cute boy from her village had given it to her, showing that he had some feelings for her. Cleo had liked him too, but she wouldn't have a chance to see her friend again. That night she had been chased down into a portal and was sent into a strange city on earth. That's when her new friends found her, Beverly and Stan. The had taken her in and taught her how to speak English. They also showed her human manners and customs, which also confused her some. They were a little different than hers, but it was still confusing. Learning the whole language was a pain in the butt, seeing as Beverly had to point at things and say what they were called. Cleo remembered the first word she learned in English. "Shirt". It was a simple word that everyone else knew, but it was Cleo first word. It was also the beginning of her friendship, in a way. She had gotten to know Beverly through the learning sessions, and got to know Stan when he tried to have conversations with her in English. The two were a cute little couple, each of them being in their early twenties. They often called her their "Daughter", which made Cleo feel wonderful.t was like having parents again, except these didn't treat her like a freak. Beverly loved Cleo's cape...sometimes she'd run around, acting like some 'Super Man' the two talked about.

Those memories made Cleo feel sad and a bit lonely. She put the bit of cloth she had left and smelled it. There was a tiny bit of Beverly's scent on it! Cleo held it up to her nose for the longest time, trying to remember that sweet smell of cotton candy and lavender detergent. It reminded her of the time when Cleo had to undress and out her clothes in the wash. Beverly didn't mind, but Stan freaked out when he saw her naked. He threw a sheet on her then told her she shouldn't walk around naked. Then a bunch of other happy memories with Stan and Beverly started to emerge once more. When she was done going down memory lane, Cleo folded up the remains of her cape and strapped it under her belt.

(also, wall of text! :squee: enjoooy~~)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 04:37 PM

"I thought you just said teasing isn't nice" She responded as he spoke about blushing and crossed her arms stubbornly. She blushed a little, not use to being called cute. Sure, she knew she was by far not ugly but she wasn't use to receiving compliments either... any thought of that, however, and him being flirtatious fled however as she saw Cleo. She frowned, worried and told Mercutio to 'give her a minute. She then ran over to Cleo.

"How bad are your injuries?" She asked quietly as she approached. She touched her shoulder slightly without thinking and began to look her over. If any were too deep she could always go grab Linni with her healing egg. She was starting to wish desperately that she had one. She would have to ask Linni how she found one later. She shook off the thought, however, and focused on Cleo again. Where was she hurt?

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2012, 05:08 PM

[[I got left behind... Again.... :<]]

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 05:10 PM

((yeah but I deliberately made it so that Eli held the spikes still until everyone got an egg so you still get a poison and/or illusion egg. ^.^ . If you have five or more eggs already I request you only pick one xD. I'm trying to get everybody caught up in egg count))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 05:17 PM

Cleo jumped when Eli touched her shoulder. She looked up at the girl, "Not bad...Only deep one is my side. The few on legs and arm are OK.". She smiled at Eli then tried to get up. Once up, she stumbled back but quickly caught her balance. She winced and put her left hand on her side. "How is everyone else? Others may have deeper wounds that need attending.", she said.

((They left it open for you to create a post to get you some eggs. c: Just read what's on this page and then try to think of something~))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 05:25 PM

((hmm would everyone be okay with me giving myself a healing egg here in a minute? XD. Since I seem the only one that's on all the time?))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2012, 05:26 PM

[[Divvy only has two eggs. XD
Now... Short post... .-.]]

Divvy quickly grabbed an illusion egg, putting it in her basket. Pastel was holding a poison egg and flying over to Divvy, placing the egg gently in the magical pink basket.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 05:27 PM

(Sure! Go ahead~ I don't mind)