NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 01-10-2013, 10:42 PM

Zephyr found the red head where he had left him, but something seemed off by the way Akaito looked at him as he entered the room. When he heard his name muttered by his friend he was confused. How did he know his real name? He could pronounce if properly as well, something that only one other person had been able to do. He smiled, feeling unsure.

"Yeah, that's my real name. I just go by Zed, because a lot of people can't pronounce it... It's been a long time since someone has called me that..." he laughed. "Mum says it's ok for you to stay, so at least we know for sure you are living here. I'll show you around and give you some of my old clothes, shall I?"

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-10-2013, 11:40 PM

Ren found himself dumbfounded by the new discovery. Zephyr even confirmed it to be true. This had to be a dream. First he lost everything and now Zephyr was here? It sounded so unreal to him. This was impossible in every way. There was no way Zephyr was right in front of him. Suddenly he got an idea. Maybe if he showed Zephyr the coin... No he couldn't do that without seeing the letter again, since he placed it beside the paper. He decided he would get the coin later before responding. "Thank you Zephyr. You don't mind if I call you that, do you?" He began to walk over, his hand reaching outward. He wanted to touch those cheeks, hold that small body, and kiss those lips all over again.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-11-2013, 01:06 AM

Zephyr watched his friend, wondering what had come over him. The red head looked deep in thought, lost in some sad far away memory. He shrugged, guessing that it was part of the trauma. "You can call me whatever you want," he replied. He held Akaito's hand and led him out of the room. He showed him around his basic three-bedroomed house. He showed him where the toilet was, and the shower. He then went to his room.

He pulled out a bag of his old clothes, showing them to his friend. "I hope these fit you," he said.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 AM

Ren followed Zephyr, holding tightly onto his hand. He felt warm as he held on and looked around the house. He had waited so long to be with Zephyr. In a way he could feel joy rising up and mixing with the bitterness. It was so great to have Zephyr back. He wanted to tell him who he was too now. That way he could finally reconnect with Zephyr. He moved closer to Zephyr, looking up at him. He spoke gently as his brown eyes looked looked at Zephyr. "I changed my mind about my name. Since I know your true name you should know mine. My real name is really Ren."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-11-2013, 05:12 AM

Zephyr stared at him, realisation dawning on him. Ren... He knew someone called that. His good friend from long ago... He was standing in front of him. Ren, the one he longed for every minute of the day. He opened his mouth, but no words came out. Instead he pulled the boy into a tight hug, never looking away from those deep brown eyes. "Ren...?" he spoke the name, still in shock and disbelief. "No... it can't be... After all this time?"

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 PM

The way Zephyr spoke his name made his heart utterly happy. At first it seemed impossible, but now he was sure that this Zephyr was indeed the one he was longing for. After all these years they finally could reconnect. Suddenly Ren remembered the letter he read. So Zephyr did love him back after all. Ren was sure that Zephyr hated him after he suddenly stopped sending letters. But Ren was wrong, so very wrong. "Zephyr... I am so sorry I left you, and I never got your letter. Well I did but they never told me I had gotten a letter and it got sent back. I never meant for that to happen... After I moved away I knew how I really felt. Zephyr, I loved you then, and to be honest, I still love you."

Last edited by AzuraX; 01-11-2013 at 09:36 PM..

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-12-2013, 11:38 PM

Zephyr held him tightly, beaming as he realised he held his childhood friend in his arms. "Ren! I missed you! I... I'm sorry I never came to visit or wrote another letter... I... I love you too!" He pulled the red head around to face him and kissed him deeply. It was something he had been longing for ever since his friend had moved away. Ever since that day by the river, when Ren had kissed him as a going away present.

But now, his friend was here. And he would never let go.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2013, 03:07 AM

Ren looked at Zephyr joyfully. He couldn't believe that his best friend was here. It had been so long for him. Each day was so lonely without Zephyr at his side. "It doesn't matter to me. As long as you are here I am happy. I don't ever want to live without you ever again. I won't ever move away. That was the worst mistake I have ever made." He spoke gently before he kissed Zephyr back. He loved Zephyr so much. He shut his eyes as he held onto Zephyr for as long as he could.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 01:44 AM

Zephyr's heart was beating unbearably fast, loud enough to be heard pounding in his ears. He thought of everything that had happened. Ren's mother was dead... His heart slowed down as he remembered the kind lady. A tear fell from his eye as he looked down at the boy he held tightly in his arms. "Ren..." he begun, but found he couldn't say anything.

"I am never letting you go... I promise..." he vowed, kissing the boy on the top of his head.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2013, 01:57 AM

Ren looked up at Zephyr lovingly. His whole body felt warm and his heart was pounding out. He could finally reach Zephyr. Even if this was just a dream it was the best one he could ever have. It was just so wonderful for him. He clung onto Zephyr and smiled gently. Even though everything else was gone, Zephyr was here. "If you are going to make a promise, you should do something special to show you are serious. Let me know you mean it, show me you mean every word." Ren whispered this before he closed his eyes and waited for Zephyr.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 01-14-2013, 09:27 PM

Still staring at Ren, he nodded. Smiling he took the boy's hand and led him to the bedroom. He had been longing for this day for a long time and he hoped his lover would want it as well. He sat Ren on his bed, locking the door behind him. He didn't want his mother interrupting them. "I want to show you Ren," he finally said, sitting next to him. He stroked the boy's face, still not believing his friend was sitting right here. The one he dreamed of. "Don't be afraid... It won't hurt, I promise..." he whispered softly, kissing Ren deeply and exploring the boy's body with his hands.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2013, 09:56 PM

Ren opened his eyes as he was lead into the bedroom by Zephyr. He blushed as he realized what they were going to do. He had been wanting this all along but it still seemed sudden. He knew he was ready though. He wanted to completely express his love for Zephyr and this was the perfect way. He sat there and smiled at Zephyr to show that he was ready for this too. Gently shutting his eyes again he kissed Zephyr back and moved his hands onto Zephyr's cheeks. He could feel the love in his heart about to explode as he kissed Zephyr's lips over and over again. He loved Zephyr so much it seemed unbearable just to part lips for air.

Last edited by AzuraX; 01-15-2013 at 12:19 AM..