FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Melodie stopped singing and rolled over hearing the banging on the window. she shot him a super glare seeing Mason and his stupid looking 'silly'face. She climbed into the front of the car glad that she had locked the doors and that he couldnt actually get into the car and bother her. She watching him playing with the keys debaiting if she wanted to fully turn the car back on and floor it out of her spot and leave him in the dust. She was still upset that mason couldnt get it.. And extreemly pissed at Jared for hitting her like that and honestly had no intent to fork over the car until she was ready to.

Jared ogf course shook out his hair making not only that stray hair move back into its place but a couple of other stray hairs were now there as well. "No i think she was thinking she KNOWS how fucken much i love that car, how hard i worked to get that damn thing, if she fucks it up i sware i...." He sighed, he knew melodie was an okay driver,He also knew that she used to drage race for money while being homeless before becoming their roomate. jared looked kinda surprised when she had asked him that "You want to take me to a conccert...?" he bagan and she explained "Sure ill go with you if you want me to.

(Hey sorry about the wait, been having a rough time with getting the bf to accept the fact that i am having his child and have all intent to keep it in my belly to term and for all of my life.)

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-03-2011, 10:30 PM

Mason sighed, knowing she wouldn't let him in the car. He was fully aware he was an idiot, he just didn't know in what ways. After a moment he just sat on the curb and decided he'd just sit there until she let him in the car or left. He knew she'd eventually probably go meet up with Acid to go to the hair thing, so... that kind of sort of got him off the hook.

Acid was kind of mad he'd messed up his hair and her OCD about it was making her unable to sit still, but she wouldn't fix it again. Then she heard his answer. "Yeah... ?" She asked, not really sure she'd heard him correctly. Then she was sure she had, causing a smile to form on her lips. "Awesome! You'll love it, I promise." She said happily before she let her eyes wander around the restaurant/diner. Then she looked outside and sort of just spaced for a moment.

((Neh, I'm in a rut now so I'm forcing myself to write things. Eh, so it's short and I hate it, but it's all I can force out and if I didn't you'd probably have to wait a long time cause my ruts can last up to a year and then... yeah. >.<))

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 11-18-2011, 01:37 AM

She sat there for a while, till she was calm enough to atleast say something to him. She turned on the car and made it look like se was about to floor it out of the spot but then pulled back into it and opened her window alittle, She still didnt feel up to actually letting him into the car, talking to him would deside that she figured, if he was a jerk she would leave, if not shed let him in. ""what's up Mason?" she asled attempting to be nice.

He smiled his thoughts in his heads was, 'where ever thers concerts, there are drugs, to buy steal and sell...' though would never say that outloud. "Yea? I hope your right if not you will have to take me to another one that i do like deal?" he said, and the way he had said it it almost sounded like he was planing to NOT like it.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 11-19-2011, 03:34 AM

Mason had busied himself with picking invisible lint off of his clothing and humming random guitar rifts to himself while his head bobbed up and down. When he heard Melodie his head shot up and looked at the car. "Uh, well... I'm sitting on the curb cause I'm an idiot and I'm a sorry idiot.....?" It was a statement that just happened to come out like a question since he really hadn't given much thought to what he was going to say.

Acid smirked and tilted her head to the side. "That hurts... Feels like you're questioning my tastes in music.... and venues." She said with a sort of mock hurt that almost, but not quite sounded real. She held up the sad-pouty face for a moment before she grinned and shook her head. "You'll like it, but sure... I'll agree to that." She said with a small shrug. Acid knew she would have the best time and probably forget it later, but she would remember that if Jared didn't like the concert then she'd take him to one that he did like.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 12-07-2011, 12:00 AM

" And whyyyyyy pray tell are you an idiot?" she sked having no intent on letting him get away with it this time. She watched him and waited for a reply while flitering through the cd she had put into the player looking for a song she liked, she stopped at All that remains - Overcome. Feeling he was taking to long to respond to her she spoke again " Wellll???" she asked sternly and seemed like she was going to leave him.

jared laughed " Im not QUESTIONING your taste in music per say... he said though in a way he really was " Im just saying if i am not completly thrilled with it im making you take me to something better. thats all." he paused for a second almost believeing her pout before she smirked and ruined it,. "im glad you agree," he said figuring that even if he did love it he could pretend and have her take him out again,

(Im sorry i disappeared on you computer issues and life ones too but mainly computer.)

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 12-13-2011, 10:45 PM

Mason sat there for a moment and looked at her. He really didn't care if she left him, but he would prefer it if she didn't. "Uh.... because I'm Mason.... and Mason is an idiot becaaaaauuuuusssse...... Because he likes girls? Alot? Mason likes talking with girls? Mason... flirts? That's why Mason is an idiot.....?" He was actually speaking, but each statement ran off and came out as a question.

Acid shrugged. "Fair's fair, right?" She seemed so nonchalant about it, but she was squeeing and being the girl she was on the inside... where no one would hear.

((It's okay. I'm having technical difficulties now so... yeah. XD ))

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 10:04 AM

Melodie stared at him, she knew he was only guessing but he had technically hit the nail on the head "oookkkaaayyyy Mason... and if that were why I am upset what would you do to fix it?" she asked trying to not care about it. She still couldn't let herself fully show her true feelings for him and somehow once again decided that being considered a lesbian was still the better idea. She would wait to clearify that it wasn't him and that it was all Jared even though it wasn't.

Jared smirked " Yea, fairs fair" he agreed though having no intent on playing this out fairly " So whats the band and where is it and whats our mode of transport since Melodies a bitch and stole my fucken car.."

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-25-2013, 12:50 PM

Mason bit his lip for a little bit as he let thoughts run through his head. "Well, um, not do that anymore.... right?" He asked, not really sure of his answer. "Like... Change... Or can I just go punch Jared in the face for hitting you? Cause that made me mad and I know that had to hurt you... right?" Mason's face looked somewhat confused, which made him look like a little kid in a way.

Acid's eyes darted back and forth as she tried to dig up information from the back of her mind. "It's a lesser known band, not local but you've probably never heard of them, and it's at this place out past Jekler's on 83. And I have no idea. I could bribe this friend of mine for his ride... Or you can think of something. Either way."

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 03:18 PM

She stared at Mason. she wondered if he really could do that, if he would stop looking at every female that moved and start looking only at her. She wasn't sure that it was even possible and really she doubted that she should even hold her breath, still she held on to a little bit of hope that he would actually do that and try to keep true to his words. She unlocked the door and stepped out, kinda staring at Mason but instead of responding to him at all she lifted her long tube top exposing her upper stomach it was already bruising. "Yea.. it really does hurt..."for a second it sounded like her voice was shaking but he couldn't tell what she was feeling or see since she was looking down at the changing colors. Bad memories were running across her mind

Jared grinned realizing he was also invited since he had a car and could actually get her there and back. " Well this lesser known band better be good other wise ill hop back on my bike and leave you there at the concert" he said but his face showed that he wasnt actually serious about leaving her there. "Instead of bribing your friend ill drive but you can feel free to bribe me anyway.."

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM

Mason looked at the bruise and sucked in air through his teeth. "Ow." That was all he could say at the sight of the bruise. He noticed Melodie was quiet, too quiet. He snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Hello. Earth to Melodie. You okay? Wanna go back so we can feed your alien baby? Might even hit Jared for ya. Whaddaya say?" He said with his crystal blue eyes looking straight at her with a heart-melting smile.

Acid fake-gasped with a mock look of shock on her face. "You mean you'd leave me helpless to fend off the dogs by myself?" Then she laughed lightly with a slight shake of her head. "Oh... Bribe you how?" She asked with a seductively arched eyebrow and a curious pout.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 04:47 PM

She jumped back from the snap of his fingers bumping onto Jareds car, for a moment there was panic in her face like she was afraid that he was going to hit her too, but she quickly recovered "Huh.. Um.. she glanced at the car and then back at him. " you can go back.. I.. i don't.. I'm not hungry." she mumbled, staring downward making sure her tube top was in the right place again. " ...You can go back."

Jared laughed at her " I think you could handle the dogs your a fairly scary woman when you want to be" his laughing face turned into a grin as she made such a cute face " Yes, what are you going to do to bribe me to take you and keep me there?"

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:20 PM

Mason arched an eyebrow, noticing her moment of fear. He wouldn't ask, but he was concerned. "You sure?" He asked, not knowing if she would be okay or not. After a moment he shook his head. "Alright. I'll head back. Just make sure you bring Jared's car back in one piece. I'd hate to listen to him piss'n'moan all day about it. And the hair thing Acid mentioned. I'm sure she really wants you to go." He said before slowly starting his way back towards the food joint.

Acid tapped her finger on her chin as she thought. "Well I haven't the slightest idea. Why don't you tell me what you'd want, hm?" She asked with a slight smile as she rested her chin on her knuckles.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 05:31 PM

"Yea. Im fine" She did her best to seem stronger than she really was. " And dont worry, I intent to bring her back fucked up as possible" she wore a devilish grin and then as he left she got back into the car sitting in the drivers seat holding her stomach. She put the car in gear and caught up to him " Hey text me before you guys are ready to head out okay?" she didnt wait for his response she floored it out of the lot and down the road running not one but two red lights before going out of his view.

jared grined, " No no no... you will have to figure it out little missy" he said while leaning in close to her. He was so close to her if she tried anything it would most likely happen " What will you offer me"

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-25-2013, 05:51 PM

Mason held a thumbs up after her as she drove past him although his head was ducked down as he watched his feet. He was thinking as he hummed to himself. He wasn't thinking about anything specific, rather many interlacing thoughts. He was taking his time getting back to Acid and Jared since he was now the third-wheel.

Acid felt a smirk tug at the corner of her lips as she looked at Jared noting how close he was. Normally she would have made a move, but this time she decided not to. "We'll see." She said as she leaned back and went back to flipping through her magazines while she waited on her food.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 PM

(So the sucky part is i typed out an awesome response but then the computer said f you so ugh)

Jared took a moment or two before leaning back in his seat. he was actually surprised that nothing had happened when he was so so close to her "So what are you reading about today anyway, i feel like you always are reading those silly magazines" he said leaning over again this time in attempt to steal what she was reading.

Melodie floored it heading for the 'fast lanes' she knew the XB had quite the kick though most people wouldn't realize it and she really was pissed and wanted to race to blow off steam. She figured after a race or two she would take it off roading and get it completely covered in mud and then would go back and get them. She rolled down the windows of the scion so that any racers could see it was her in the XB, it didnt take long at all before Alex one of the male racers who had it out for her reeved up beside her. He hated the fact that she was a great racer and refused to admit to her talent and called it luck.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 04-25-2013, 10:29 PM

(( "Dobby is a free elf now!" ))

Acid looked up at him over her magazine and rolled her eyes. "Silly to you, helpful to me." She said, turning the magazine around for him to see the pictures of the article about the student hair show last month. "See these? Styles like this can take up to eight hours just to do, not including the dying and the cutting. It's like art on your head though and this is just a student show. See, that one's mine." She said, pointing out one of a girl with what looked like a bird cage with a parrot made of hair on her head. "The day before you do all cutting and dying and all that, the next day is just hell trying to get the hair to stay when the models walk down the runway. And with student shows, the judges are just always poking at it so you've gotta have it right." Acid shrugged and shook her head. "But I don't just look at all this stuff." she said, setting that particular magazine to the side to read later while she pulled out three other magazines with different hairstyles and make up ideas. "I read these too. It's basically school work, but I actually enjoy it so why not." Acid's eyes seemed to light up when she started talking about the hair and make up.

Mason kicked a stone as he walked. He wasn't too far from the food place so he lit up one of his cigarettes and smoked on it while he continued on his way. He wasn't done smoking when he reached the food place so he just stood outside to finish.

((Eh... Mason's part was a total spaz. >.< ))

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 04-25-2013, 10:56 PM

(hahah cute.)
Melodie grinned seeing Alex he was one of her favorites to race crushing him in a race by the last second every time made her feel quite amazing. She reeved the XB's engine and glared at Alex. He took her challenge and sped off infront of her she let him go for a minute before shifting and chasing after him her mood lifted as hes speed increased she caught up with him at about 90 mph and then cut infront of him and floored it. this is where the real race begins she thought to herself. She still had her windows down so her hair blew wildly behind her and fell infront of her face often even so this didnt really seem to bother her. she was coming up to the loop normally she would slow down for the loop but this time she sped up her anger and hurt was getting the best of her and this put her at a much higher risk of an accident but she didnt even notice. she took the turn at almost 150 pior to now she had only done maybe 80. Alex didnt even try to keep up with her at that point he was done and shocked at her firce driving. but after the loop he did his best to close the gap. at the finish she waited to hear alex's banter but when he got there he just stared at her shocked that she didnt flip the car evn though it did at one point was only on two of its four wheels. Since he didnt say anything she turned her car and raced pack to the start of the fast lane. seeing no other real challange she took her leave and went to a muddy off roading area to 'fuck up' jareds car.

jared did his best to follow what acid was talking about he knew that she really did love doing hair and all that jazz. but to him it all seemed like a waist of peoples time and money " Seriously that shit took how many hours to do..?" he wondered why someone would do all that." Still at least you have somthing that you really love to do.