Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-03-2012, 08:24 PM

Alex's brow furrowed as he listened to Sebastian talk. Was this the same person he always assumed was cold. He could actually hear the tears behind the words. For a minute, Sebastian stopped talking and there was only semi silence. He wondered if the other man forgot he was on the phone. Then, there was something mumbled. Alex barely heard the words and he couldn't understand them at all.

"Sebastian?" he asked quietly. He was pretty sure though that the other man wasn't listening at all. Finally, Alex hung up and stood there unsure of what to do. He could drive out to Sebastian's place, but he wasn't sure if that would solve anything. He might just get turned away since the guy obviously didn't want to talk to Alex right now. With a sigh, the soccer coach finally decided on cornering Sebastian at school and making him talk. He hung up his phone and crawled into bed. That night, he didn't sleep any better than the previous one.

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2012, 10:30 PM

Sebastian heard Alex say his name and then he hung up. Sebastian wanted to yell "I love you." to Alex, but he was busy crying. The next sound he heard was the dial tone, and that just made Sebastian hurt even more. He cried himself to sleep that night. He woke up the next morning and went to school, avoiding Alex the whole day because he knew that he was going to be cornered and forced to talk. He was about to get into his car and go when when he remembered he left his keys in his office. He turned around and walked to his office got his keys and was about to walk back to his car when he saw a few items out of place, he fixed them, but he waited in his office for awhile, waiting for Alex to see if he was going to talk to Sebastian. He fiddled with things on his desk to keep him occupied for awhile.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-04-2012, 02:51 AM

Alex was yet again grumpy when he woke up. He did hide it better this time though so he wouldn't get in trouble. Between classes, he would stop by the nurse's office only to find it empty. He even went during his lunch break and stayed there until he was so hungry he could hear his stomach grumble. Sebastian was definitely avoiding him like he expected. By the end of the day, Alex was more dejected than grumpy. He didn't have much hope in catching Sebastian, but he swung by the nurses office one more time after school.

He knocked on the door. "Sebastian?" he called out before swinging it open.

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2012, 05:41 AM

Sebastian heard the knock on his office door and then it swung open, he knew it was Alex. Sebastian had his head on his arms on his desk. He was glad Alex was there but he didn't want to talk to him, well he did, but he just didn't know how at this point. He got up and walked past Alex to close and lock his office door, and leaned on it. "What is it, Alex?" Sebastian said to Alex, crossing his arms, trying to hide his feelings.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 AM

Alex stepped away from the door and faced Sebastian. He had to wince at the look the other man was giving him. "You know what this is about," he said softly. He didn't lean or sit on the desk like he usually did, but kept standing. He didn't want to look like he was playing around right now. "Can I try apologizing again? I really didn't mean to forget or...hurt you. It was just a bad day for me. These things happen."

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2012, 06:01 AM

"Well it seemed like you meant it. I don't know if I can forgive you, or even stand being around you right now, considering how I feel about you, and how I have always felt for you, I think it would just be best if you didn't know about my feelings at all. Just continue thinking that I am cold towards you, but I only act like that because..." Sebastian stopped what he was saying because he realized what he was going to say. He stepped closer to Alex, making him closer to the desk. He placed his hands on the sides of Alex so he couldn't move. Sebastian looked Alex straight in the eyes. "I want to know, how you feel about me. I don't have much time left at all. Just tell me, if these feelings are real or if its just my imagination. Ah, never mind, I'm just rambling on about nothing." Sebastian said, he looked down at the floor, his head hit the other man's chest. He shut up, he walked away from Alex and stood by the door. "This is really hard for me to say, Alex. I think its just best if you leave."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 AM

Alex just stood there, stunned. He wasn't sure what all was going on and his brain was whirling to catch up. There was one thing he did know for sure though. He was not going to listen to the last thing Sebastian said. Alex jumped to Sebastian's side and grabbed his arm, afraid that he would run away.

"Wait! Is this supposed to mean you hate me or you love me? Which is it?" he asked. Worry flashed in his eyes. Both answers would be a problem, but he would be much more bothered if Sebastian hated him. He took a deep breath and steeled himself. "I'm not leaving until I know what's going on."

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2012, 07:06 AM

Sebastian's eyes started to water when Alex grabbed his arm. "I won't tell you till I know how you feel, I don't want what I'm feeling to be imaginary. Just know that I don't hate you, I could never hate you." Sebastian wiped his watery eyes with his free hand and he sighed. "Its hard for me to say this to you. I said it last night, but you must of not heard it." Sebastian said referring to when he said I love you to Alex under his breath.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-05-2012, 06:54 PM

Alex let go of Sebastian and took a step away. Conflicting feelings flashed across his face. How was he supposed to deal with a situation like this. This wasn't the sort of thing he ran into normally. "I-" He hesitated. "I don't know what to tell you. I like you as a person, but..." he trailed off as his brow furrowed suddenly. "Wait, what did you say last night? I didn't hear anything important."

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2012, 12:40 AM

Sebastian sighed and fell to sit on the floor. "I love you." He muttered so none could here. His heart was beating so fast, it felt like it would burst. "You like me as a person? What is that suposed to mean? You only like me as a friend? I give up, Just go away and don't talk to me again." Sebastian got up off of the floor, unlocked the door and walked out. He headed towards his car, leaving Alex behind. He was too frusturated with him to tell him how Sebastian felt about Alex.

[My computer was broken, and I couldnt go on the internet, so thats why I was gone for awhile. Im back now.]

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-13-2012, 03:35 AM

Alex sighed. That was exactly what he meant, or he was pretty sure that was it anyway. There was no doubt that Sebastian was in love with Alex and felt really bad rejecting him, but he didn't really feel he could return the guy's feelings. "Sorry," he muttered as the other man stormed out. Alex shoved his hands in his pockets and stood there for a few minutes before he slowly walked out of the room and to his car. He didn't know what he was supposed to do now. He needed to work with Sebastian since their jobs were likely to make them run into each other. At some point, he would have to try to talk with him again and smooth things over. But not tomorrow. He would put this off as long as he could.

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-20-2012, 10:38 PM

Sebastian got in his car and started to drive off to his home. He got on the freeway and was driving just fine, till out of no where a driver crashed into him, making Sebastian crash into another car, and having Sebastian faint. Sebastian was in so much pain, he saw blood he wasn't sure if it was his or not, he couldn't stay conscious for very long he was going in and out of consciousness, but he had enough strength to dial Alex's number before he went fully unconscious. Sebastian saw lights and heard an ambulance coming towards him. People rushed him to the hospital, making sure he was stable. An officer noticed Sebastian's phone, picked it up and quickly put it in a bag and the rushed with the people putting Sebastian in the ambulance, driving him to the hospital.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 06:55 AM

Alex was just starting his car when his phone rang. He picked the thing up and saw Sebastian's number flashing at him. His brow furrowed and he couldn't help but let out a growl of frustration. Didn't he just say that he didn't want to talk again? When he answered that phone at the last moment he heard only noise.

"Hello?" he asked. "Sebastian??" But there was no answer. Shrugging, Alex hung up and tossed his phone onto the passenger's seat as he started his drive back home. It was probably an accidental dialing. After all, it was the only thing that made sense.

TheRavenMonster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-22-2013, 08:04 AM

[I am so so so so so sorry I was gone so long, I was busy with school and life. I am back now.]

Sebastian woke up the next day in the hospital. He was in pain, the last thing he could remember was driving home from work yesterday after having a conversation with Alex. "Ah you are awake." A doctor said walking in. "I came right on time. I came in to give you some medicine to stop the pain. You have a few broken bones, deep cuts and a lot of bruising. You will be fine in a few weeks. Your belongings are right there on that table next to your bed. Would you like to call your work or a friend to tell them what happened?" The doctor said handing Sebastian his cell phone. Sebastian nodded his head and started to dial the number for the school, but then erased it and instead dialed Alex's number. It started to ring. Hopefully Alex would answer.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-29-2013, 05:45 AM

School was just starting for the day and Alex hadn't slept well. He didn't think he would worry about that silent phone call from Sebastian the other night, but he had worried anyway. It didn't seem a very normal thing for the other man to do, but Alex was starting to think he didn't know Sebastian as well as he thought he did.

So when Alex's phone rang right after first period, he was surprised especially when he saw it was Sebastian calling him during school hours. "Hello." Alex answered the call without a pause. "Sebastian? Hello?"