Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-02-2013, 03:31 AM

Zoey gasped faintly, pretending as she cared what he was going through. "I know the feeling. You don't have to worry about them though, they are just trying to visualize what you can...do exactly. However I must explain why they are acting like that. It has been a while since we have had rich monsters here. Know you since the Human French Revolution centuries ago." She said softly, leaning against the desk as she handed in her test, another 85%. It was the highest she was going to get since she hated the class. "The highest rank we have here, when it comes to money, is at least Middle Class. Then again, I don't everything since I'm not French. Oh my, I didn't quite catch your name, may I ask for it?" Zoey said smiling, eyes giving off a faint glow, a slight sign of her using her powers of seduction.

Kimmy glared at Zoey, her claws slowly coming out. She didn't like Zoey and she couldn't put her finger on it but something told her to keep a close eye on her. She gasped softly then looked back towards, "I left because i had a few...problems for some female monsters. I forgot what they were but they were like succubi...only different." Kimmy said closing her eyes as she held her sleeves tightly. "Youkai wasn't good nor bad. It was just full over too many selfish and stick-up pricks. Kashim just happened to be one of the nice ones I could find." She spoke with a smile then looked at Marcus giggling.

Kikiyo sat down as she concentrated on her work, she looked up slowly. Hearing Kashim speak as she slowly turned around to look at him and Zoey. "Um hello, who are you?" She asked looking at the girl as she tilted her head.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 07-03-2013 at 08:20 AM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-02-2013, 04:05 AM

(um, could you fix your post with Zoey? I'm looking at it, and it looks like chunks are missing.)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-03-2013, 08:20 AM

[Will that do?]

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-03-2013, 06:25 PM

(yep)

Kashim saw her use her power, and matched it with his own, a defensive reflex. Trouble is, he started having trouble again, and it kept getting stronger. "Kashim. My name is Kashim. "he said to her. "The ignorance of the people here is quiet refreshing. They seem to believe I'm just another human. I am a Human Monster, a one of the kind person. If they think I'm normal, they're wrong. "he said to her.