Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 03-30-2013, 12:07 AM

Jordan Meyers
BASIC
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: High School Dropout, self-artist, bowler, pool-player...
OTHER
Personality: Jordan can come off as someone who'd be in a gang of any sort, and when he walks someone's way, they usually turn away from him. He's an angry person full of past teenage angst he never got out of him. He's a sucker for romance and knows the definition of 'loyalty' and 'honesty'. He hates his father for treating him as if he were invisible. He loves friendship and trusting people, but he tends to make the wrong decisions half of the time.
Likes: Angry music, women, playing pool, bowling, drawing, good food, dramedy movies, and the idea of forbidden love.
Dislikes: Judging people, cliche'd attitudes and appearances, his father, authority, and country music.
Strengths: Creativity, eye coordination, and secretly a hard-core romantic.
Weaknesses: Pretty girls, kindness, and trust.
Background:Jordan comes from a broken home. His mother left him and his father when Jordan was only five. Ever since then, his father's ignored him. He dropped out of school after a year of realizing that high school wasn't the place for him. He was lucky to get a job at the local pool bar thanks to his friend Mickey.

MikeyX

Personality: Mikey can come off as mysterious and someone you shouldn't be talking to, but that's just how he is. He's actually honest, helpful, wise, and strong both physically and mentally. He doesn't judge, friendly to anyone who walks into his bar. He doesn't like trouble in his bar and he's a very loyal person.

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 03-31-2013, 08:31 PM

Makayla (Meko) Lace

Age -- 18
Height -- 5'6"
Occupation -- Student at McKinley

----------

Personality -- Meko tries to treat everyone equally, she is a hard worker and tries to make everyone happy. Meko appears to be kind and very generous and tends to trust people way to easily. However, don't let that sweet smile fool you, rub her the wrong way and she can be a little firecracker. Her temper is something to be afraid of, only few have ever seen her loose her temper though. It takes a lot to make her snap, being brought up in a conservative family she tries to control that anger.
Likes -- Studying, writing, learning, improving, sweets, cooking, cute things, helping others
Dislikes -- Loud music, Sour foods, rats, messes, scary movies
Bio -- Makayla, or as most call her, Meko was born into a strict family. She was brought up to be conservative and study hard. If she made anything less than an A she was grounded. Her parents meant well but sometimes she feels overwhelmed by all the pressure her parents put on her. Being their only child they expected a lot of her and pushed her hard to be what they expected. The only time she can escape from her parent's strictness is at school where she is laid back with her friends, all while keeping up her grades.

TamiX

Meko's best friend. The two of them have been friends since middle school. Tami is more outgoing than Meko so she usually ends up getting her into trouble. Tami is sort of like Meko's body guard as well. Believe it or not but this girl can pack quite a punch but for the most part she is laid back. She enjoys having fun but avoids getting too crazy.

Last edited by Monicah_Bunneh; 04-02-2013 at 09:37 PM..

Shiverpass

Old 04-02-2013, 04:13 AM

"Eh, eh Jor'," Mickey called from across the bar.

Jordan was just grabbing a pool stick, chalk in hand before he turned his head. The bar was unusually quiet today, which left Mickey the extra time he needed to clean the place up and ready it for a big crowd or something. Jordan, who wasn't working today or had nothing better to do, decided to hang around and keep his best friend some company while the workers in the kitchen stood around out back smoking or trading conversations.

"Yeah?" Jordan sat his stick down on the table, heading over to Mickey at the bar.

"You goin' to that fireworks party Friday?" Mickey asked, getting out a rag and wiping up an alcoholic mess. A toothpick stuck out of his mouth -- a nasty habit of his.

Jordan thought for a moment before shrugging slightly. "I don't know...sounds kinda lame." Jordan was never one for simple parties. Hell, he had never been one for parties period. He just liked hanging out, that was that.

Mickey sighed. "C'mon, man. It'll be fun."

Jordan rolled his eyes. "Nah, man...I'll pass," Jordan turned around and waved Mickey off, heading back to the pool table to start the game he had intended on starting earlier.

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 04-02-2013, 09:35 PM

"Ah~ Finally!" Sighed a relieved Meko as she escaped the gym, her last class of the day.

"Eh? What is the deal Meko, I thought you liked P.E." Spoke a girl who was often seen hanging around Meko. This girl was Tami, her best friend for life, literally. Tami and Meko would always meet outside of the gym when school was over. "Ah, well, yeah but the coach made us play dodge ball and I am always the first one out...it's no fair..." She pouted and leaned against her friend.

Both of the girls were dressed in their typical school uniform. Blue skirt that was too short for girls there age, a white blouse with a blue jacket that covered the short sleeves. Of course what is a uniform without the redish-orange ribbion around the collar. The two of them went to one of the top private schools. Both of them were pretty good students but lately Tami has been slacking and that worried Meko but Tami didn't seem to mind so Meko didn't say anything to her about it.

"So...um...Meko..." Somewhere along their walk home Tami had ended up carrying Meko on her back. "Hm? What is it?" Tami stopped at a cross walk that shown the red hand that told them to wait. "There is a party this Friday and--" "Hold it!" She hopped off Tami's back. "You know I don't go to parties...besides my parents would never in a million years...EVE--" Meko was forced to stop talking when Tami put her hand on her mouth. "It is just a bunch of people gathering to watch some fireworks...c'mon...I got to have my best friend there." Meko sighed and then bopped her head. "Fine, I'll go!"

Tami seemed very excited by her answer and with that they went their separate ways, Meko had to make a stop at the book store, she was running out of stuff to read. After Meko payed the book store a visit she just decided to kill some time before heading home. The cheery girl carried a brown paper bag full of books by the little string handles it had. However, that bag wasn't very strong because the bottom tore out, making her books fly everywhere. There was near ten books scattered everywhere.

Meko looked around and noticed se had stopped right infront of this pool bar and realized she wasn't in the nicest part of town so she planned on gathering her books quickly and leaving. As she gathered the books none stopped to help her and one even accidentally kicked a book out onto the street. "Ah, no!" She looked both ways, seeing if she could cross and get her book. "Oh no..." She saw her chance but she was scared to, the book wasn't worth getting ran over. "Oooh...how rude...kicking my stuff unto the street..." She pouted.

Shiverpass

Old 04-04-2013, 09:08 PM

Jordan had lost the game. Against himself! It was just one of those unlucky pool game days for him. He was lucky he wasn't playing against anyone, or even in a tournament. Just then he heard a faint, muffled, frustrated girl's voice. He looked over to the bar door, seeing a girl rush out to the middle of the street. His eyes then averted to the fallen books.

Curious, he put his cue away and walked to the door, opening it.

"Eh, where ya goin' Jordan?" Mickey asked from the bar.

"I'll be right back," Jordan assured him with a wave of his hand, heading out the door and looking at the girl once more.

What was she doing in this part of the town? Jordan questioned in his mind as he eyed her appearance. She didn't look like she was from around here. He heard some laughing, looking to the left at an on-coming group that looked bad-news. He sighed and hurried over to the girl.

"It's a bad part of the day to be in this part of town," he murmured to her as he helped her pick up her books, hurrying her away from here. But it was too late. Other groups were headed this way, just passing through. One look at the girl, he knew they'd harass her and nothing good would surely come out of it.

"Come inside until this place clears up. I don't wanna see any trouble around here involving a girl," he grumbled as he stood up with her books, holding out a hand to her.

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 04-07-2013, 09:58 PM

Meko was shocked when a male appeared and began helping her collect her books. She looked over him and noticed he was quite attractive but if he was in this part of town he must be bad news, though, he was here helping her.

"Yes, I know this is a bad part of town...I didn't plan for my bag to rip." She continued to gather her books and couldn't help but glance over at this strange male. He was handsome with nice hair and the whole tough guy look, but yet he was helping her, it interested her.

"Ah, sure..." She said to him when he suggested she come inside. It did seem to get crowded and there was a group of guys who were looking at her strangely but what did he mean, trouble involving a girl? Was she really that much of a pain? However, when he held out his hand she smiled and took it. "Thank you."

She stood and followed him inside, finally glad to be off that crowded sidewalk. When she entered she first noticed the pool table and then she looked over to him and smiled a bit. "Sorry for the trouble..."

Shiverpass

Old 04-09-2013, 04:56 AM

Jordan followed her inside, glaring back at the passing men who sent strange looks at the girl. He sighed as he walked into the usual bar's atmosphere. It was his second home to him. He looked over at Mickey, who was sending him a confused look. He shook his head and Mickey understood.

The girl was...beautiful even up close. It made him uneasy. He hadn't really come across girls like her for a while, not since he was still in school.

Jordan shrugged at her apology. "It's not a problem. Just...not many guys in this part of town with good intentions," he murmured, nodding towards the bar where Mickey stared at them. "That's Mickey, the bar owner. He's cool."

"Hey there," Mickey called out to the girl. "Something I can get for you?" He held out a menu. Jordan walked over and grabbed it, handing it to the girl.

"If not it's fine, just need to wait a while. I'll have to walk you home since you've been seen."

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 04-18-2013, 09:27 PM

Meko smiled at the male when he spoke and then placed a hand on her hip. "I don't suppose you are one of those guys without 'good intentions'? Are you?" She half-teased, trying to lighted up the mood a bit. She had to be honest though, she was a little nervous. She was in a place she has never been before with two strange men but the one right next to her seemed rather, kind.

The girl glanced over at the one called Mickey and she smiled at him and nodded. "I am Makayla, most call me Meko though. Whatever you are comfortable with..." She paused at Mickey's offer and then looked at the menu. "Oh, but I don't have any money. It is alright, I will be fine." She handed the male back the menu.

Meko tilted her head at the male and spoke once more. "You never gave me your name." She pointed out suddenly.

Shiverpass

Old 04-20-2013, 01:34 PM

Jordan put his hands up just as Mickey spoke from the bar right on queue. "Welcome, Makayla, don't worry about it. It's on the house," Mickey said. "How's a cheeseburger and fries sound, doll?"

Jordan chuckled. "Trust me. If I had bad intentions, you wouldn't be standing here," he murmured as crossed his arms over his chest. A girl had never been interested in his name before. Usually it was "kid" or his usual nickname "JJ". He gave her a small smile. This was surely a nice change of pace in his life. "The name's Jordan," he replied. He winked. "Meko suits you better," he said as he motioned his head towards the booths sitting before the bar. "Let's sit down. Think I could use a cheeseburger myself."

"Aye, you gonna pay for yours though, Jordan," Mickey said in a strict voice, pointing at Jordan.

Jordan tilted his head back and laughed. "Don't I always?" he pointed out.

Mickey put his hands up in defense and disappeared back into the kitchen area.

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 04-28-2013, 01:33 AM

"Doll?" Hearing him refer to her doll was quite interesting, making her giggle a but. How cliche of him but it fit a guy like him. "Thank you, that sounds great." She placed a hand on her stomach, she was actually really hungry so she was glad he offered.

Turning to the other male she raised a brow. "Oh, is that true? Tough guy huh?" She nudged him and smiled some. This guy wasn't as tough as he looked, he did just help a random girl when everyone else just kicked her books around. He was also quite handsome. "Ah, Jordan, I like that name." Meko pointed out, simple, but it suited him. As he winked and complimented her nick name she smiled, her cheeks turning a tad pink. "Um, thanks."

Meko followed Jordan to one of the booths and smiled as Mikey left to get their food. "So thanks again for helping me." She told to him as she sat down, sitting across from him. "People around here aren't very nice are they? I mean before you came along people were just kicking my stuff around." She pouted slightly.

Shiverpass

Old 05-01-2013, 03:21 AM

Jordan made himself comfortable, listening to the girl with an easy smile. She was cute and seemed like a genuinely nice girl. He liked that. He didn't get to meet many girls like her. Nowadays, the girls who talked to him were either slutty, drunk, or completely bitches. But this girl was different. Clean, innocent, and polite.

"I always find it a relaxing thing to do something for others, regardless of the fact that this is the side of town I've always lived in," he explained. "So, it's no problem, really." He shrugged, taking off is leather jacket to reveal his dark-wash red tee shirt. "No, not really. But you have to pretty much keep her mind open to those who speak to you. Not everyone who looks bad is bad," he assured her.

"Don't let that bother you. Here in town, if it's not visibly yours, then you don't touch." And it was the truth. Maybe he hated that in some aspects, but in others it was the rightful thing. But someone should have at least helped her with her books. That angered him. Then again, he was glad he showed up when he had. Meko hadn't a guy around her to show those on-coming men that she wasn't there's to touch or mess with.

Monicah_Bunneh
VIP

Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 PM

Meko listened to him, seeming fascinated in a way. He looked like such a tough guy at first glance but it seemed like he was a big softy. "Relaxing? Well." She smiled some and said. "I am glad you were around then. Who knows what kind of trouble a poor, defenseless girl like me would of gotten into." Yes, she was exaggerating a bit, slightly teasing him. Meko didn't think of herself as defenseless but she wasn't going to rant about how she could have taken care of herself, a little help is always appreciated and on the plus side she now has a guy to carry all those heavy books for her. Yay.

When he spoke of how people didn't touch things that were not theirs, she was surprised. In a way that was a good thing she guessed. "So not a lot of robberies around here then?" She half joked.

After a few moments the room became silent and Meko suddenly felt awkward. What was she going to say? She needed to think of another conversation starter quick! Before this guy thinks she was a complete bore. What would a guy like him find exciting. Oh. "So uh...my friend is dragging me to this party Friday. You might know about it, some firework party." She shrugged slightly. She said this out of half curiosity and half to impress. She wanted to know if he would be going.

Shiverpass

Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 PM

Jordan found himself smirking a little of all that Meko was saying. She didn't seem to freaked out about the whole happenings, which made him feel tons better. He'd hate to be forcing her into eating in a place she'd be comfortable in. Just as Jordan opened his mouth to reply about the party, Mikey came over with Meko's plate. He sat it down in front of her, chuckling.

"I'm trying to get Jordan to go to that thing. Me and a couple of friends are going to help out with setting off the fireworks. Jordan," he said as he nudged Jordan and earned a smile, "is being too stubborn. Maybe you can talk to sense into him?" Mikey tested before he turned around. "Enjoy your meal, doll," he said warmly before he disappeared behind the counter and past the door.

Jordan chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at the plate of food. He had always been impressed with how Mikey cooked his burgers. He was always neat with them too, unlike some of the burgers Jordan had seen from McDonads or Wendy's.

"I don't know...not really a party guy when it comes to stuff like firework shows and stuff," he murmured as he grabbed a fry from her plate without realizing what he was doing and plopped it in his mouth. He leaned back in the booth, raising his arms to rest on top of the booth behind him on either side and raising his leg so that his ankle rest atop his knee, a lazy-like manner. He cleared his throat. "But...if you're going, I guess I can go...now that I'd have someone a little better to hang around."