Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 03-31-2010, 01:55 AM

here is our rp

Name: Riley tinal
Race: you will see
Appearence:
Bio: he just transfered to the new school and no one knows much about him besides that he likes to play the piano
extra: he has a small scar that goes over his one eye. When ever someone asks him about it he says nothing.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-31-2010, 02:38 AM

Name:Sai yukori
Race:elf
Appearance:
Bio:Sai has been in this school for three days and already hates everything. She has no friends but has no enemies either, people think she's the weird person of the school because of her ears and Sai notices that.
Extra:Sai can't touch anyone because she hurts them when she does. She likes to climb trees and keep away from people.
((Is this good?))

Palmoun

Old 03-31-2010, 02:49 AM

((yeah, that is good))

Riley was sitting down at the bottom of a tree and girls where flocking to him like usual. THis was his first day here and already the girls where fawning over him. It was annoying and he wondered how anyone could stand this. He then looked at the school, it was nice, small and he wondered how everyone could fit in there. But then again he was use to much bigger schools so he wasn't use to this. More and more girls where starting to come towards him and he quickly climbed up the tree to ged ride of them. THis was getting really annoying, why where humans and any other creature like this towards him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-31-2010, 03:03 AM

Sai ran to school today and barely made it on time. She noticed that there were many girls at this one tree but couldn't really see what they were looking at. They looked happy and some were squealing...were they looking at a cute animal? she didn't know, but whatever the reason they had to leave whatever they were squealing about alone...the poor thing was probably scared. Even though she thought that, Sai didn't even approach the girls. Instead, she sat at a bench and began to fix her boots. They fell as she walked since they were loose, so she had to pull them back up every now and then.

Palmoun

Old 03-31-2010, 03:12 AM

Riley saw another girl and was surprised that she didn't come over. Infact, she looked different from everyone else, it was like she stuck out like a sore thumb. He climbed to the end of the one branch so that he could get a better look. She looked nice, but she just radiated off this signal that was different form everyone elses. He then lost his grip on the branch he was climbing and fell to the ground. INstantly girls where on him and he could hardly breath. he then bursted out from under then and shot towards the school. Some girls shot after him while others just stood there as if they where in a daze.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-31-2010, 03:28 AM

Sai saw a boy rush past her with girls after him as if he was a special person. Said rolled her eyed and sat there looking at the clouds. The boy was probably what the girls were making such a big show about. The girls never acted like this before, now out of nowhere this guy shows up and changes the way the girls act. It was an awkward thing, but she didn't mind they weren't bothering her. After a while she stood and went to a tree and began to climb it, as she did this she received stares and snickers from by standers. One girl pointed at her and whispered something to a guy standing there. This was probably the only thing that actually bothered her. Sai became sad easily and quickly hid her ears with her hair and tried not to cry.

Palmoun

Old 03-31-2010, 03:35 AM

Riley came running back outside with even more girls on his tail. Even inside it wasn't safe for him, was there even a place he could call safe at this place. He then saw a good tree tranch right over a boy and a girl who where talking and pointed. He didn't know at what all he knew was that he had to get up high again. He ran straight at the guy and girl he jumped up onto there shoulders and as he used them to jump up into the tree he made them fall to the ground. Everyone stared at what he had done for a moment but then the girls went back to fawning all over him. he then started to climb up the tree as if he was a cat and glared down at the girls for them, "if I had known that these girls would act like this I would have chosen a different school" he muttered to himself.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 03-31-2010, 04:40 AM

Sai looked at the boy hiding from girls and got mad at the girls.
"Leave him alone please..."she said poking her head out from behind the tree.
"Shut up elf freak! we don't even want you in this school!"yelled back a group of kids.
At that, Sai covered her face and wept softly.
"I'm normal like everyone else..."she whispered to herself.

Palmoun

Old 03-31-2010, 09:26 PM

Riley heard the crying and looked over at the girl who had talked. he climbed over towards her as gracefully as a cat. He soon was right next to her and his eyes seemed to flash to a bright yellow. "dont let what they say bother you, their just idiots." he said as he looked at her and didn't like it when he saw people cry.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2010, 02:06 AM

Sai looked up at the guy next to her. his eyes were beautiful, a lovely yellow...one of her favorite colors.
"Thank-you..."she whispered smiling weakly.
"I noticed that you were being chased...sorry, they never acted like that when I got here..."she said shrugging and wiping away her tears.
"My name is Sai...it's nice to me you! sorry you had to see that."she added quietly.

Palmoun

Old 04-01-2010, 02:59 AM

Riley looked at her and smiled, "the name is RIley and it is nice to met you." he said as he looked at her and smiled, "and you could say I have a special way with girls, a special way that I hate since they dont stop chaseing me for a while." he said as he looked at her. She was kind of cute and he wondered why anyone would call her a freak.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2010, 03:45 AM

She chuckled lightly and poked her head out then looked at him and smiled.
"A special way? I can see why you hate that...I would hate it too!"she chuckled.
"I can tell you're new to this school right?"she asked curiously.
"I've only been here three days...the school is okay, but since I have no friends, I just come out here and climb trees and relax."she added quietly. Her voice was low but loud enough to be heard.
The kids ran off to class once the bell rang and continued to laught about Sai and drool over Riley.

Palmoun

Old 04-01-2010, 03:58 AM

Riley smiled at her, "yes I am new here and now you cant say you dont have friends, I am here." he said as he smiled at her. She didn't deserve to be alone or called a freak. he didn't get that and he wondered what those girls would say if they saw the real him. He just shrugged and then heard the bell, "come on, we better get going." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2010, 04:06 AM

Sai nodded and smiled.
"Thank-you...I never had a...friend before."she said and jumped down from the tree.
"Well, I don't think we have any classes together, so I guess I'll see you in lunch?"she asked. She was surprised that she made a friend so quickly. They began to walk to the main hall and to their classes. Sai entered her first class and sat down in her usual seat at the back, away from the students. She began to take notes and listen as class began.

Palmoun

Old 04-01-2010, 04:33 AM

Riley slowly made his way to this first class but had to hide from girls many times. He hated this, he hated this more then anything else. But one good thing came out of this, he met Sai. She wans't like the others in many ways and he wondered if she would ever be like the other girls who where chaseing after him. When he got to his first class he sat in the back and hoped that no one would see him. He didn't was to get modded any times soon. But that was the price to pay for behing him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2010, 04:47 AM

The students looked at her and then ignored her for the rest of the class, well...except a few who threw paper at her.
Sai sighed and continued to work on her class work alone. She only asked the teacher because the teacher was the only person in the whole class that would actually talk to her. As she worked she thought of her new friend Riley. He seemed like a nice guy. That was the impression he left on her...however, people change and it wouldn't surprise her if he began to hate her too.

Palmoun

Old 04-01-2010, 04:38 PM

Riley couldn't stand class anymore. THe teacher was annoying as hell and the girls kept on looking towards him and winking and all these other things. He ended up slipping out of the room when no one was looking and into the hallway. He headed towards the exit but then stopped when he came to a class room. INside was Sai and he saw how everyone was treating her. She didn't deserve that and he waited for her outside the class room.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-01-2010, 11:27 PM

Once class ended she sighed and hid her ears under her hair then walked out and jumped in fear as she saw Riley waiting for her outside.
"R-Riley!? hello....again...how was your first day of school?"she asked trying to smile. It was hard to smile in a school where she knew she was hated but she managed to smile everyday and now more since she met him.
Students walked pass them and laughed or rolled their eyes. Some however, giggled and winked or stared in awe.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 12:07 AM

Riley smiled at her, "good but boreing. I didn't manage to stay in class all day since everyone was annoying me on way or another." he said as he looked at her and glad that she was trying to smile. He then glared and growled when someone laughed or rolled their eyes at her. She didn't deserve this, not a pretty girl like her. He then looked at her, "how about if we get out of here?" he asked

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 12:18 AM

"I'm sorry you have to go through that...Leave? but where?"she asked.
"I never left school until it was time to leave..."she added softly covering her ears with her hands.
Sai noticed what he did and chuckled.
"Thanks..."she simply whispered smiling.
Sai never had a friend before so she was suprised by everything he did for her...she told herself in her head that she would stand up for him too just like he stood up for her.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 12:58 AM

Riley smiled at her, "no problem, peopel shouldn't treat you like that." he said as he looked at her. He would stand up and protect her form those who are idiots and all the others who bug her. "and dont cover your ears, you should be proud of what you are." he said with a smile and took her hand, "and leaveing school before your suppose to is a lot of fun." he said as he started to lead her towards teh door and smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 01:03 AM

She smiled and uncovered her ears.
"You really think so?...thanks..."she said smiling.
"Well...okay if you say so...but where are we going to go?"she asked sofly.
Sai looked surprised when he took her hand and pulle it away quickly.
"Umm....sorry."she said bringing her arms behind her.
She liked him but not in that way yet, besides...they were just friends...nothing more.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 01:13 AM

Riley looked at her when she had pulled her hand away. He hadn't even realized she would take it a wrong way, he was just was leading her out of there. But when he saw her reaction he nodded, "dont be, that is was my fault." he said as he looked at her and then smiled,"and yes I do think so and I can think if a few places to go that are alot more fun then this place." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 AM

Sai nodded.
"Very well...lead the way please Riley."she said and followed him to wherever it was he was taking her. As they walked, she looked back at the school to see if anyone noticed. No one did, and if they did they pretended not to. Birds chirped and sai smiled at one yellow bird with brown dots on it's back. The tiny bird was no bigger than her palm.
"So, where are we going?"she asked curiouly.

Palmoun

Old 04-02-2010, 01:30 AM

Riley smiled at her, "it is going to be a surprise." he said a she smiled at her and then looked at the bird. He heard his stomach rummble slightly and he quickly made it stop. He didn't need anyone knowing that when he looked at bird. He then lead her down teh street and couldn't wait to see her face.