Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-04-2010, 10:58 PM

Riley looked at her and then smirked. " that is a good way to think but not all the time." he said as he looked at her and started to eat slowly. "but now you don't have to worry about all that because now you have me as your friend." he said as he smiled at her.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2010, 01:47 AM

She smiled.
"Thank-you, I couldn't ask for a better friend!"she said smiling at him.
"What about you, why did you come to the school?"she asked.
She didn't even think of him as different...to her, he was a normal guy.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2010, 01:54 AM

Riley relaxed and looked at her, "I came here because it was the only school that would allow me to go into it." he said as he looked at her. "all the other schools say that I am to big of a distraction to the others and things happen around me." he said as he looked at her and when he ment things he ment things attacked him and the school. But so far he was safe here.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2010, 02:10 AM

Sai listened respectfully.
"I see...well don't worry...I'll make sure no one attacks or hurts you! That's what friends do for each other."she said and smiled then continued to eat.
Sai knew that it must be annoying having a mob of people after you. She didn't think that was good, her poor friend Riley was being chased down by a bunch of girls because they found him attractive...she didn't deny that fact. None the less, chasing someone won't make them like you.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2010, 02:13 AM

Riley smiled at her, "thanks, but you dont have to if you dont want to." he said as he smiled at her ad went back to eating. He never had anyone who would fight for him and it was a nice thought now. He oculdnt' help but smiel wider as he realized that she was probably the only one he called friend in a very long time.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2010, 02:37 AM

"I want to though. We're friend and we'll help each other when we can!"she said giving him a thumbs up. Sai smiled as she saw his smile widen, then she continued to eat quietly. Sai felt bubbly inside knowing she had a friend who accepted her and was kind to her. Riley was the best friend she could ask for...she knew that other people would just point and laugh.
"Sometimes, I don't want to come to school because of all the pointing and laughing...sometimes I feel like staying home."she whispered sadly.
Her ears drooped down.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2010, 03:04 AM

Riley looked at her and stopped eating. " well don't worry about that because I will protect you from the pointing and laughing. I will get them to stop for you." he said since he knew that being pointed at wasn't fun. He would help her and protect her since she was his only friend.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2010, 03:14 AM

Sai smiled.
"Thank-you....I'm really happy that we're friend's Riley."she said blushing.
"I hope we're always friends...but if for some reason we can't be friends, it's okay!"she said smiling and blushing.
Sai was falling for him...slowly though, but she always stopped herself from doing anything that was embarrassing.

Palmoun

Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 AM

Riley saw the blush on her cheeks and smiled. " we will always be friends." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He would always be her friend and he would always protect her. He liked her but he wondered what she would do when she found out the truth about him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-06-2010, 05:13 AM

She couldn't ignore it anymore, Sai got up and hugged him.
"Thanks..."she whispered then went back to sit down and finished her food.
"Sorry....if I embarrassed you..."she whispered looking down at her empty plate.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 12:53 AM

Riley looked at her and was surprsied by the hug. "no, it is okay." he said as he slowly started to smile at her and realized something. That was hte first hug he had receaved in a very very long time. "and where do you want to go next?" he asked since he was also done.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 01:03 AM

"I don't know...anywhere you want to go."she said smiling.
"Thanks for bringing me here, the food was delicious. I never was taken anywhere...so this is the first time, but there's a first time for everything."she said happily. Sai scanned around the tiny restaurant and smiled.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 01:09 AM

Riley smiled at her as eh stood up, "I am glad that you like it here and your right, there is always a first time for everything." he said happly. He was glad that she was happy, "and we can hea-" he stopped in mid sentence as he smelled the man from before. He stood in the door way of the resturant and Riley glared at him and quickly moved between her and him.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 01:42 AM

Sai pocked her head from behind him and saw the man.
She let out a small gasp and hid back behind Riley.
"Make him go away please..."she whispered sadly closing her eyes and covering her eyes with her hands.
Sai didn't know who this man was or what he wanted but every time she saw him her ears drooped down in sadness and she felt like crying.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 01:48 AM

Riley nodded at her and then heard a hiss come from teh man. Riley had to fight back a growled and then whispered to her, "get under the table now, close your eyes and cover your ears and dont come out till I get you." he wihspered to her softly as he watched the man come closer. Riley could feel himself wanting to cahnge and he didn't want her to see him like that.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 01:57 AM

Sai nodded and hid under the table, closed her eyes and covered here ears humming a happy tune.
Sai tried to hold back tears but failed and some rolled down her cheeks.
"Be careful....."she whispered.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 AM

The man then launched himself at Riley and Riley met him head one. There impact seemed to send chairs flying and as Riley fought him he slowly started to change. Fur started to grow all over him, his eyes turned yellow and he started to grow taller. As teh man fought he seemed to turn into some sort of demon thing and they continued to fight. Soon A demon and a weretiger stood facing each other and fighting. All the other customers had ran out long ago.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 02:04 AM

Sai continued to hum her calming tune and pray under the table.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 09:07 PM

Riley growled and so did the man as they fought. But after a while Riley pinned the man to the ground and thrusted his claws into his heart. He smiled as he watched him die and slowly got off of him. He looked like something out of a fairytale and to humans he was. But he was real and so was everything else. He then slowly made his way back over to Sai and changed back into his human form. He had a few cuts and a gash here and there, his shirt was completely destoryed but he woudl live. he then kneeled down besides her and placed a hand on her gently. "everythings okay now." he whispered to her softly.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 10:45 PM

Sai shook her haed and didn't want to open her eyes, she was too scared.
"I can look now?"she whispered. Her eyes were closed tightly and her ears were still covered by her small hands.
Sai didn't hear anything that had happened but heard people screaming and running out of the tiny restaurant...it was now very quiet and destroyed.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 10:49 PM

Riley slowly helped her to her feet and put a arm around her to steady her and lead her. "dont open them, that man wasn't a man at all. He was a demon, I had to kill it." he said to her softly and started to lead her around the corpse of the demon and towards the door. "now you can get a feel of what kind of things happen around me." he said even though this one had been after her for some odd reason.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 11:01 PM

Sai kept her ayes closed and her ears covered.
"I'm sorry you have to go through this."she whispered. Tears were rolling down her cheeks softly and hitting the floor.
Sai felt his arm around her and calmed down a little.
"A demon...I didn't think demons were real..."she added quietly as she walked with him.

Palmoun

Old 04-07-2010, 11:04 PM

Riley kept her close, "like I said before I am use to seeing weird things and they are real." he said to her as he lead her dwon teh street, "and dont worry about it, that was what I had to deal with when I was growing up." he said to her and wipped her tears away gently as they walked.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 PM

"I see....can I look now?"she asked.
Sai wondered what demons look like, but shivered at the thought of seeing one someday.
They continued to walk and people were bustling around them and looking at them.

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2010, 01:32 AM

Riley nodded and all his sences where on alert for another attack. "yes, you can open them but stay close. I am not sure if there is another one around us or not." he said to her softly and kept his arm around her. He was still bleeding from the few cuts and gashes on him and people parted for them so that they could walk.