Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-25-2012, 06:06 PM

The Unnatural Love

Monstre High, a place were the children and the most powerful monsters go for their education. From the weakest to the strongest, all monster go in to the Monstre High. The students have a few rules that they have to obey while there are in school, One, don't tell anyone what monster you are. Two, you must remain in your human form no matter what. And rule number three, any humans found WILL be killed. The students are just now starting their first day of school and things seem to be ok, but there are thing that can't be explained happening....and this is getting the attention of a few students....

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 03-25-2012 at 07:38 PM..

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-25-2012, 07:20 PM

Here are the Rules.

No Godmoding

No hybrid's.

Have fun :3

Here are the Skeleton's.

Human

Name
Pic :

Monster

Name :
bio :
Pic : (monster form and Human

Here is mine.

Name : Kashim Arventino
Bio : Kashim is....Different, so to speak. While not a Monster, He is not a Normal Human. Over the Course of the Last 10 years, he has noticed time and time again that, whenever he blacks out, he re-awakens Soaked in Blood. He then starts Having Nightmare's about Vicously Murdering people. He is Diagonised with a Extremely Rare disorder. Apparently, His body is Closely Related to that of a Vampire. While he age's normally, his body need's Human meat and blood to Function properly. He keeps a Thermus of Blood on him, to avoid Loosing his Cool, and to avoid anyone learning his secret.
Pic :

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-25-2012, 07:59 PM

Name : Kikiyo Zorra Kitsuara
Type of monster: Kitsu Angel
bio : Kikiyo is known as Princess Kikiyo Zorra Kitsura of the Kitsu Angels, the strongest and most powerful monster known to the monster world, vampires fall in second place. She keeps her identity from anyone she meets and has a habit of not really making any friends anywhere due to her experience in the human world. Kikiyo is considered a beauty of the school even though she doesn't really see how. The only way to allow her kitsu form to appear is if the necklace around her neck is removed.
Pic :
human
Kitsu angel

Andraus

Old 03-25-2012, 08:12 PM

Kashim was walking up to his School, wearing Badland's Gear. Standered Black Tank-top, Khaki shorts, and a Belt of Bullets across his chest. He also had his Thermos at his waist, and a Rifle on his back. He noticed, not to far from the School's entrance, that a bunch of guy's were oggling around someone. taking a Sip from his Thermos, he used his Speed to go, and check out what was happening.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-25-2012, 10:03 PM

Kikiyo sat on the bench in front of school drawing a little picture trying to ignore the boys that were talking to her. She looked at one of the boys, James, who looked like he was the leader. "Hello beautiful, how are you?" he asked sitting down next to her very close. Kikiyo scooted away from him and held her drawings close to her, "I am fine, James, is it? And how are you?" she asked in an elegant voice as she suddenly felt a pair of hands touch her sketch book and snatch it away, "What is this?" one of the boys asked turning the book left and right. "G-Give that back." she panicked standing up and reached to grab the pad from him as James grabbed a hold on her waist, "L-L-Let me go th-this instant." she hissed as James tightened his grip, "Aww don't be light that. Tell you what, I'll tell my friend to give you back your book if I get a kiss from you." he said licking his lips with a sort of snake-like tongue. "Let me go your serpent." she said panicking more, "Someone help me, please." she said wiggling around and holding James's face away from hers as he leaned in for a kiss.

Andraus

Old 03-25-2012, 10:27 PM

Kashim's eye's narrowed, and a grin spread around his face. "Thank god for this Disorder........This is one of the time's its useful. "He said, and walked up to them. The first two boy's, he smashed their head's together. The next tree he tripped, and then he grabbed james head. "You have 5 seconds to let her go. 1,2,3,4,5 "he quickly counted, then smashed his head on the side of the bench, making him cut his toune off.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-26-2012, 01:42 AM

The boys grunted in pain and fell to the ground as James growled as blood dripped out of his mouth. "You bastard. Watch you back!!" he grounded as his tongue grew back and all the boys left. Kikiyo looked at the boy who saved her and smiling softly and yet shook lightly in fear, "Th-Thank you v-very much, ma-may I ask for the name of my savior?" she asked standing up and picked her sketch pad off the ground.

Andraus

Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 AM

"Kashim Arventino. The Human Vampire "He said. he held up his hand to her. "pleasure to meet you. You have a brilliant scent "He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-27-2012, 02:05 AM

Kikiyo smiled softly and held Kashim's hand, "My name is Kikiyo Zorra Kitsura and I don't think you are suppose to say what monster you are." she said softly as she started walking with him towards the school.

Andraus

Old 03-27-2012, 03:57 AM

"Im a Two-worlder. "he said. "One of a kind. The craving's, and strentgh, of a Vampire, but the body and Heart of a Human. "He said. "Its a disorder I was Diagnoized With. "he said. He then put his mouth to her neck "hmm......Chocalate, peach, and a hint of suger......tasty. "he said

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-30-2012, 11:49 PM

Kikiyo giggled softly and nodded to let him know she understood, "I see." she said walking next to him. She suddenly jumped lightly and blushed red looking down and seen him on her, "Wh-Wh-What are you doing? St-Stop i-it." she said in a sort of panic and started shaking lightly.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2012, 12:35 AM

He steps away and covers his mouth, coughing. you see his Eye's Flash Black, red, and Violet. "Sorry.....i just thought you smelt good"he said, soundly really sorry.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2012, 01:30 AM

Kikiyo gasped lightly and looked at Kashim. He seem to be sorry and she sighed lightly, "Thank you but being that close is a little scary." she said and jumped when she heard the school bell. "Class is starting, come on. They might lock up out." Kikiyo said running to the front door.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2012, 02:51 AM

Kashim grinned, and grabbed The girls hand. "Climb on my back, vampire speed has it's use's "he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2012, 06:32 AM

Kikiyo blushed red from Kashim's touch and nodded her head. She got on his back, "I-I-I h-h-hope I'm not he-heavy." she said softly and looked away blushing red.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2012, 06:33 AM

Kashim blushed bright red. "No, but your pretty soft...."he said, stupidly, he then started running.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2012, 03:45 PM

Kikiyo giggled softly as his comment, she never heard of such a thing from anyone but it was a first. She smiled as they got closer to the school as the students started walking in, Kikiyo looked at Kashim, "You are fast as a vampire. But m-make sure you slow down, I-I think there are some stairs you have to go up and I do not wish to have you harmed." she said in a sort of panic looking around and leaned onto Kashim's back more and held him tightly.

Andraus

Old 03-31-2012, 07:09 PM

(you know what he ment by soft :illgetu: )

Kashim grinned at her, and ran up the stairs, without tripping over a Single step.

Gothika_Knight

Old 03-31-2012, 08:11 PM

(yea...sure, i do S=) XD)

Kikiyo sighed in relief as they went over the stairs in one piece. "Oh, d-do you mind taking me to the office for me. I have to go there for a moment and you can go on to class." she said softly looking at with a gently smile. The students that were walking by noticed only a blur of colors and gust of wind as Kashim and Kikiyo ran pass everyone.

Andraus

Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 AM

"I have to go there as well. Im transfering from Yokio Demon academy, down East, in japan. "he said. "Came west to learn."

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-03-2012, 12:11 AM

Kikiyo looked at Kashim, "Really? I didn't know that." she said softly, she looked up and seen the office coming up fast. She leaned into Kashim's back and waited for him to stop.

Andraus

Old 04-03-2012, 08:47 PM

he stopped at the office. "here we are...."he said, and then looked weight down. A bunch of guys were staring jealously

Gothika_Knight

Old 04-03-2012, 11:38 PM

Kikiyo looked at Kashim and nodded as she got off his back, "Thank you Kasim-Kun." she said with a smile giggling softly. She held out her hand, "Let us go in the office together." she asked smiling softly.

A guy of guys gonked and stared at Kashim angered and jealously, "Why the hell is he so lucky?" One of the guys asked as the leader of this 'group' simply watched, "Now now, guys. It will only be a matter of time until she is with us. After all, the school beauty always goes for the jock." he said in a sinister smile as the boys started to snicker and laugh as they walked away.

Andraus

Old 04-04-2012, 01:24 AM

Kashim looked at the group, and his eyes flashed their colors, a Cruel smile on his face. He then walked up to them. "Observe a si mesmo. Podes facer o meu Victum Seguinte" he said, bowing his head, then heading in with kikiyo. The kid with the Tounge ran past just now, covering his mouth.

Watch yourself. You might become my Next Victum

Andraus

Old 04-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Gothika_Knight: