Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 07-25-2012, 09:38 AM

Marcus tilted his head when Kashim went quiet, “O-oh I-I see, wh-when th-this is interesting indeed. Why don't we walk to our next class while we talk.” He said as Kikiyo and Kimmy nodded in agreement. Kimmy took Kashim's arm as Kikiyo took his other hand as they walked. Marcus took Kimmy's arm as they started walking down the hall as a sort of new gang. Kikiyo looked at Kashim and blushed a light pink, liking how she got to touch Kashim's arm for the second time, she smiled softly to herself as they laughed softly.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-25-2012, 05:18 PM

(Thinking of a plan to make Kikoyo and Kammy jealous)

"Uh, guy's we have lunch this period. "He said, pulling out his scheduale, which was a complete duplicate of everyone else's. "Let's stick together. I feel like I can trust this Singular group."he said. "Oh, This is Kammy by the way. Me and her went to the same school, before she moved away. She's almost like a little sister to me. a Little sister that could easily drain my life out....in more way's then one "he sad, giving a awkward laugh. "This is Kikoyo. I just met her but she's sweet. from what I saw in class, she's smart too. "he said.

Andraus

Old 08-10-2012, 09:03 AM

Gothika_Knight:

Andraus

Old 08-15-2012, 08:28 AM

Gothika_Knight:

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-15-2012, 09:02 PM

(im interested 2 hear this XDD)

Marcus listened as he smiled softly and heard Kashim talk about Kimmy and Kikiyo, he looked at them both and blushed seeing how cute they were but also seen that Kikiyo as a little cuter than Kimmy. He shook his head lightly. Kimmy looked at Kikiyo as she looked at her, Kimmy extended her hand and shook hands with Kikiyo, "Pleased to meet you Kikiyo, under the right circumstances." She said as KIkiyo nodded, "Likewise, Kimmy." Kimmy smiled as her eyes slowly widen in shock and a little fear, she slowly but hesitantly as she felt Kikiyo's inner power, it was alot stronger than anything she ever felt. Kimmy looked away and then at Kashim. "To the lunchroom." She giggled trying to shake the feeling.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2012, 09:06 PM

(So the Rivalery is born xD)

Kashim looked at them, and grinned. He then looked at Marcus, a serious look on his face. He whispered, so only he heard "Listion, You. I'm not going to sell you out, but I know who you are. Any Vampire in this school would know. You need to be Careful. Stick with us when you can, and stay away from the Jock's, or Cheerleader's. They will know who you are without a second glance." he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-15-2012, 10:58 PM

(lawl i kno ^U^)

Marcus's eyes widen as he looked at Kashim and nodded, he liked how he can trust his new friends with his secret, well the only one that seem to know is Kashim. Kikiyo smiled softly and looked forward and seen the lunchroom ahead, she started walking in the room and seen everyone talking and eating. Kimmy smiled and licked her lips, "Let's go, I'm starving." She said running into the cafeteria happily. She then looked at Kashim and whispered softly, "Kashim, we gotta talk, privately." She said looking at Kikiyo and Marcus as they went to get something to eat.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2012, 11:12 PM

Kashim fallowed Kimmy. He kept on his guard, despite his friend. While he may trusted her, Kimmy was alway's a Mystery too him. Plus, it was good pratice to be prepared for anything, for somthing could strike at any given time "Whatcha want, Kim?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2012, 12:59 AM

Kimmy looked around to make sure no one was looking or listening, "Ok, I know you're probably going to disagree with me but when Kikiyo touched your arm, did you sense her power?" She asked a little worried for her, Marcus and Kashim's safety. "I thought you were the only one was about to be that powerful, but that girl....she's different." Kimmy said looking around more blinking her light green eyes.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2012, 01:55 AM

"Duh, Of course I did. "he said, scratching his head. "I don't care really. I find it entertaining. If I get into a Fight, I know I got someone at my Back, and as a plus, she can match my skill. "He said. "also, did you notice somthing about the guy?" he asked.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2012, 02:54 AM

Kimmy smiled softly as she chuckled, "Always looking for a fight, you never changed." She said smiling the sniffled the air, "Noticed that he's a human or that he's a cutey." Kimmy giggled as she placed her hands behind her back, "And that girl, Kikiyo, I-I don't think she's suppose to let that kind of power out. We're going to figure out what monster she is." She said with a sinister look on her face, 'And maybe have a little fun on the side.' She thought to herself as she smiled.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2012, 04:11 AM

"She's a Mixed blood. One, mixed with another. Her Feline Like Prowess Remind's me of a Kitsune, and her Power level's are that of an Angel "he said. He then looked at her "plus, I know that look on your face. Stop with the perverted. thought's."

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2012, 06:13 AM

Kimmy gasped lightly as she peeked from behind the vending machine and looked, "A kitsune and an Angel? Sh-Sh-She's a Kitsu Angel. B-B-But that's impossible, I've heard of them b-but I thought they were a complete myth. She can't be one...can she?" she asked looking back at Kashim and pouted softly. "And no way, Imma succubus, it's what I do." Kimmy chuckled softly has tiny wings spouted out of her back and little devil horns appeared then disappeared.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2012, 07:02 AM

"Trust me. Their Real. Some of them Started popping up Just before I leaf Youkai "he said. "Also, Don't touch my manhood. I'd rather keep My soul, and as far as I know, your probly riddled with desire. "He said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2012, 07:22 AM

Kimmy looked at Kashim and smiled, "Then you should get some information out of her, this will be interesting year." She said giggling and kissed Kashim's cheek, "And relax, I won't but thank you for the idea." Kimmy giggled as she ran to the table.

Andraus

Old 08-16-2012, 07:44 AM

Kashim grinned. when he went to sit down, he cut his wrist, so he bled. Being a Succubus, It would drive Kimmy wild.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-16-2012, 11:40 PM

Kimmy looked at Kashim and eyes widen to the size of saucer plates and lunged over the table, knocking Kashim out of his seat. "Blood!" She said licking his waist and started to suck on it and kissed him deeply. Kikiyo looked as her eyes widen as jealousy started to go through her body, I closed her eyes grabbing the back of Kimmy's jacket with one hand and yanked her back to her seat growling quiet at her. Kimmy shook her head and looked around then at Kikiyo as her eyes widen and growled back.

Andraus

Old 08-17-2012, 01:02 AM

"Ow......"he said, sitting up. "I caught myself on accident, and I getted frenched....Yup, Typical Kimmy. "He said, rubbing the back of his head. He then looked at Marcus. "Welcome to hell, my friend. Pray you crawl out alive."

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-18-2012, 04:05 AM

Marcus looked at the two girl and chuckled nervously, "I'll keep that at heart." He said as a sweat drop slid down his head. Kikiyo released Kimmy as she sat back down and looked at Kashim, "Are you ok Kashim?" She asked lifting him up with one hand and sat him in his seat. Kimmy watched as a sweat drop appeared on her head, 'Geez, can she be any stronger?' she thought to herself sighing.

Andraus

Old 08-18-2012, 04:38 AM

Kashim got up "yea, thank's. "he said. He then walked forward, and slipped on his spilled milk. He landed face first into kikiyo's chest. He then mumbled, when he saw where he was, this "I must be in Heaven, and hell is Reaping the Benefit's." he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-19-2012, 12:09 AM

Kikiyo looked down blushing pink and smiled nervously, the guys in the cafeteria watched and hissed in envy, anger and hatred. It wasn't fair that Kashim got to touch Kikiyo. She gently lifted his face up and let him hold himself up, "Th-Th-That i-is true." She said softly retaining her embarrassment. Kimmy snickered and pouted thinking of more plans to get Kashim and Marcus to pay attention to her.

Andraus

Old 08-19-2012, 12:11 AM

Kashim grinned, but then started coughing. He then took a few step back's, and uttered a gut wretching cough. He only got sick like this when he was Suffering from Withdrawl from blood. He looked around the room, and covered his mouth. His plan was to run as fast as he could, and get to a safe source of blood.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 05:12 AM

Kikiyo, Kimmy and Marcus watched as Kashim started to cough, Kimmy knew what was happening and thought of a way to get him to run. Kikiyo, slowly started to walk closer, "Kashim, what's wrong?" She asked raising her hand slowly becoming worried.

Andraus

Old 08-20-2012, 07:12 AM

"Just......Just get away from me! "he said, and started running. He got into the bathroom, he didn't know which one, and started coughing like mad. He took big's drink's of water from the sink's, to keep the coughing down, but expected someone too turn up soon.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-21-2012, 12:25 AM

(the moment XDD good luck Kikiyo)

Kimmy gasped lightly as Kashim ran away, she got up and ran after him. "Kashim, wait. Let us help you." She said with a worried tone, Marcus and Kikiyo looked at each other and nodded as they ran after KImmy and Kashim. They all went to the boys' bathroom door, hearing the coughing and heavy wheezing. KImmy gulped and looked at Marcus, "Go on Marcus, go in there." Kimmy said pushing Marcus lightly, "Um, n-no thank you, that won't be needed. I'm not going in there." He said in a stuttery voice and held Kimmy's arm tightly. Kikiyo bit her lip looking around holding her arms tightly and walked into the bathroom. Kimmy and Marcus's eyes widen as the door closed completely behind Kikiyo and she looked around to find Kashim. "Kashim, please talk to me." SHe said slowly walking up to the sinks where he was.