Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-06-2012, 02:37 AM

Plot: At Mass Prep Academy High, love is in the air. Although it isn't just among the students, one of the teachers are in love as well. Who is the teacher in love with though? It's just a wait and see with this one.

Character Profile(s)

The Teacher

Name: Edward 'Ted' Hughes
Height: Six Feet
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
About Him: Mr. Hughes is a English and social studies teacher at Mass Prep Academy High. His favorite class is his third period English IV class. He always like his senior classes because they are the most interesting of all his classes. This year, this senior class is the most interesting because of one of his female students. That student reminds him of his ex for some reason. Although he doesn't play any favorites, but he does talk to he when she addresses him.

The Friend

Name: Traci Lattimore
Height: Five foot seven
Eye Color: Purple
Hair Color: Blonde and Red
About Her: Traci is Bijou's best friend and has known her since her first year of middle school. She has Mr. Hughes for a social studies elective. She already finished her core English requirements and is taking college legal English courses.

Minor Character(s)

Ted's Dad

Name: J. Hughes
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Sliver
About Him: Professor Hughes is Ted's estranged father, the last time he seen his son was when his son was nine or ten years old. Currently he is a English professor at _____. His eye sight is slowly failing on him, but he copes with it the best that he can.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 11-10-2012 at 01:41 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 AM

Name: Bijou Tomino
Height:5foot 7inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
About Her: Bijou is senior at Mass Prep Academy High. she is talented young lady that is know to have lovely. art works around the school as well around the city they live in. her grand father teach her how to paint,draw and even to make some other things. she try's to be on time for English class each day.
Pic:

Bijou's wedding dress and veil on her wedding day.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 12-25-2012 at 02:56 AM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-08-2012, 11:45 PM

It's twenty minutes before third period, and Mr. Hughes' planning period is almost over with. He prints out the last of his pretests for today's English IV class. He takes out the folder from the test they took last class and double checks the grades as he puts them into the grade book online. They were already in his 'paper' grade book, but not the online one. He just doubled checked the grades to make sure he didn't make any mathematical errors on any of his seniors' test grades. After he is done, he then presses submit and prints out two hard copies to put into his 'paper' grade book. One to put in the tests folder and one to staple onto the grade book section itself.

Ten minutes later, Mr. Hughes gets ready for the class to come in five minutes from now. He has the pre-tests in a pile to hand to the students when they are seated. The pre-test for the next unit/chapter is to see what they already know that way he can modify the lesson accordingly. Also he goes into the story that they are going to be reading for this time. The story might be familiar to some, since some of the students might have done already in their freshmen year.

Five minutes later, Mr. Hughes waits for his students to walk into the classroom. He looks around and then stands up. He stretches and while no one is still in the room but him, he takes an Aleeve to ease his pain. That way it isn't too noticeable to his students that he is in any kind of pain.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-09-2012, 01:49 AM

A teenager walks out of the library since she had history before hand. there teacher wanted them do to research on there family tree's. luckily for Bijou her family made a site about there all know family history. there teacher ask them to write a paper about there ancestors. but she would have to talk to her 4th great aunt after school today it look like. at lest she was nice to her even if she dislike the parts of Europe. that there family had been a part of but wonder why she dislike parts of europe for.

Bijou walks out of the library head two her locker to get her books out for her next class. but hope she would make it on time today. since the library is down straits and the English class is on the gosh dang 4th floor. her locker is on the 2floor by some freshman's locker she never met the person. she walks till she get's to the 2floor quickly not wanting to be slow. then put her first set of book's back and grabs a second set of book's out. lock's her locker back up after double checking she has everything.

She then start to walk to the 3rd floor but dislike how this school has 5floor's. it was crazy but at lest it kept the students in shape. sure there are elevators but only teacher's,school staff and wheel chair are hurt students can use them.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-09-2012, 02:12 AM

Mr. Hughes unlocks the classroom door and then goes back to the his desk. He waits for his students to come in. Some of his students come in chattering, while others come in and greet him. One of them come in talking on the cell phone.

"Miss. -insert name here-, hand me your phone or else you won't get it back till the end of your senior year," Mr. Hughes said to the student.

The female student grumbles and hands Mr. Hughes the phone.

"Hello, your friend is in class right now, call back after she gets out of detention, which will be around three-thirty or four." Mr. Hughes said into the phone as he hung up, "You'll get your phone back after detention with Dr. Kent."

The female student was so embarrassed as Mr. Hughes handed her the detention slip and a ticket to claim her phone with.

The rest of the students sat there with shock and couldn't believe Mr. Hughes would do such a thing. They thought he was a pushover.

Mr. Hughes went back to his desk and opened up the class roll as he waited for more students to show up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-09-2012, 02:23 AM

About 5minutes later Bijou get's to the class room and sighs out. she walks in while thinking about if she has to work today after school. if so she would have go talk to her great aunt on a other day. as she heads to her desk then sits down in it then takes out a small planer book out. to double check on what she has on her list of things to do today. other then homework as well randomly babysitting the neighbors kids. she would baby sit the neighbor's kids at time if they can not find someone. she quickly open it today page and sigh out lowly great. she has to baby sit the Mackler twins today and there younger sibling.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-10-2012, 10:36 PM

When the last student entered the classroom, Mr. Hughes got up, locked the classroom door and then greeted the students.

"Good morning, class," Mr. Hughes said as he had the folder with their test results in his hands, "Today I'm going to hand you back your graded test from the last unit's test, and today you will be doing a pretest for this unit. After that we will get into the story for this unit. The story we're reading for this unit, some of you might have read already during your freshmen year, and some of your might have not."

Mr. Hughes went to each student as he handed back their test paper that they took last class. "You will keep these, and if there is any mistake in the grade. Such as a mathematical mistake, please let me know after class or after school. That way I can correct them." Mr. Hughes said as he handed the last graded test paper, "After briefly looking at your grade, clear your desk only leaving two pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener. I am now going to hand you the pretest for this unit."

Mr. Hughes went back to his desk and handed out the pretest, after handing out the pretest to all the students he told them to begin.

The pretest was about the short story, Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2012, 02:47 AM

Bijou look's at her grade and smiled at lest she got a b+ this time. then puts it away clears her desk off quickly. then takes out the flowing items two pencils, an eraser, and a pencil sharpener. then thinks about if she had read this short story before are not? it takes her a few minutes to realize she had read it once before. when trying get in to a private school but she did not get in two it. but had read this short story over for the test to try get in to that private high school. her score's were not that great other then the fact her family is not rich. so even if she got in to the private school she would not. have lasted long there at all unless having a secret after school job.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-17-2012, 12:59 AM

Mr. Hughes walked around as the students were taking their re-test. He was making sure they weren't cheating or anything of the sort. He then spotted one student trying to give answers to another student. He took those two students to the side and sat them near the computer. He took away their pretests and told them review the student policies. He told them to write 2,000 words or two pages of why they wanted to cheat, how come it isn't worth it to cheat, and why the student policies is important. The two students grumbled and sighed.

After all the students were finished the pretest, Mr. Hughes took the tests and put them in a folder. Then he started going over the story for the unit/chapter.

"Harrison Bergeron might be familiar to some and then it might not," Mr. Hughes said as he wrote on the smart board, "This is not only an excellent piece of literature, but also teaches us the importance of ethics and the role of power."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-27-2012, 10:49 PM

She look's up at the smart board listening to the story. as there teacher writes and talks about it but keeps quite. just trying to keep up lesson and hope that today would go well. but wonder what would be for lunch today? Bijou had forgot to bring a pack lunch today at lest. she has enough money to buy a school lunch at lunch time.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-30-2012, 09:47 PM

Mr. Hughes continues to go over Harrison Bergeron and then stopped ten minutes before the lunch bell would ring. Then he tells everyone what their homework assignment will be and when it will be due. He also tells them to read the story again for homework as well as the assignment he is giving them.

"After you read the story again, you are going to write an essay, a two paged essay on what the short story Harrison Bergeron meant to you," Mr. Hughes said as he wrote the information on the board, "and do you think some of the elements of the story reflects today's society as whole?"

The lunch bell rang and Mr. Hughes already dismissed his class to go to lunch three minutes ago. Mr. Hughes smiled and went to his desk to get his lunch.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 PM

Once Mr.Hughes dismiss class she put her stuff. back in to her bag and start's to walk out of class. go to her locker to get her next set of book's out for her next few class's. at lest she has lunch right now hello long lunch line. at lest she kept her lunch money on her before hand. by now she is in the long lunch line holding on to her book's. she had look at the menu saw beef stew are pizza on today lunch menus. she was going to get the beef stew with the side's that come with it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2012, 01:17 AM

Mr. Hughes was thinking about going to the teacher's lounge to eat lunch with his co-workers. Although some of them just use their lunch break to gossip. He then decided to go the lounge after all just to be around people and not be alone. When he got there with his lunch, he sat down at a random table and started eating. While eating he heard some gossip coming from the other table. Then one of his co-workers/friends came to sit at the table.

"So, I heard a rumour that you might transfer to a public high school or become a college professor," Mr. Baxton said, "I just want to hear it from the horses mouth before I talk these rumours for any value that they have."

"None of those rumours are true," Mr. Hughes said as he took a sip of his Diet Sierra Mist, "I heard some crazy stuff about you, when I first started here but I didn't take it for face value."

"That's true," Mr. Baxton said as he ate some sushi, "I'm surprised I hadn't left yet, but I guess it's the students that cause me to stay."

"Yeah," Mr. Hughes said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Meanwhile at the lunch line, Bijou's friend was behind her. She was around her friend's height and had Mr. Hughes for a Social Studies elective class. She then told Bijou, "I hope they have that vegetable and beef pizza today, if not I am getting the beef stew. I knew I should of bought the sushi at supermarket before coming here today."

"Hi Traci," The underclassman said as he addressed Bijou's friend and walked by them.

"Hello Chad," Traci replied as she saw him blush slightly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2012, 02:03 AM

"Oh Traci sushi sounds good I wish. I brought a home made lunch today,but I'm getting the beef stew it sounds yummy." Bijou says to her best friend as they wait for the lunch line to move. so they can get there lunch so the both of them could eat maybe. the under classman would like to join them at there normal table? yet think about assignment for homework for tonight. as well reread that story again ugh how many times have they read it by now?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2012, 02:23 AM

"Mr. Hughes' psychology and sociology class is kind of rough," Traci said, "How is his English four class?"

Traci wondered if his English four class was a bit easier. Her AP English course was a tough course and she had barely any time for her other course. She barely had time to have fun for that matter.

Meanwhile in the teacher's lounge, Mr. Hughes and Mr. Baxton talked about grading and what has been going on in their classrooms. Then a security guard comes into the lounge and buys a soda from the vending machine. He steps out of the lounge afterwards.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2012, 02:34 AM

Bijou thinks for a few minutes as the line moves bit more quickly. "It's all right but two students. one was giving the the other one answers in class when we were talking are re-test today he made them do a 2,000words are two pages. about review the student policies and why it's wrong to cheat." she says while trying not to day dream about there teacher. why must she have a crush on him for? sure it may be odd for someone of her age to fall for a teacher. but never tolled anyone about the crush on said teacher.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2012, 02:49 AM

"Wow, he is just as strict in that class," Traci said as she sighed, "Man... I guess I am better off in his elective class then."

Traci sighed and they were finally at the food area. She grabbed the vegetable and beef pizza; it was the last one too. She also grabbed an orange juice and an apple pie for dessert. While waiting for Bijou to get through the line, she was thinking about her AP English teacher Mr. Baxton. Although he was considered odd for some reason she had a slight crush on him. Hopefully it was just a phase and she'll forget about the crush. If she was to tell her best friend, what would she think; would her best friend think she is crazy? Who really knows.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-23-2012, 02:57 AM

"Good luck then and wow your lucky today." Bijou says as she picks up a beef stew put it on her lunch tray. then grabs a skim milk and chocolate cake slice to go with it. one at the end of the line she takes her lunch money out and pays the lunch lady. what she owed her for today's meal then start's to walk out of line so they can go sit down.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-23-2012, 11:54 PM

Traci nodded and paid for her lunch. Then she followed Bijou to their usual lunch table to talk about the usual stuff. Traci started munching on her pizza and looked at the time they had left.

"Whew, we have forty-five minutes left to eat," Traci said as she looked at the clock, "So, anything new going on?"

Traci wondered if she should tell Bioju about her odd crush on Mr. Baxton, but then again her older sister told her it was only phase. She knew her older sister was some what right because Traci wasn't really that crazy about him, and she was more crazy about one of the guys in their graduating class.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2012, 02:19 AM

Bijou star's to walk off to there table and sit down at it once. they get two it yet start's to take a few bites of food. she was thinking but let her mind wonder a bit. yet started to talk to Traci after she ask her the question. "Not really by the way did you chose a collage are university. that you want to go to yet? I can't chose I don't even know what type of career I want still." she says to Traci but knew her family did not want her. to be a artist cause it may not work out for her like. it had for her 4th great grand father how was dead for a long time now.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-25-2012, 02:17 AM

After taking a bite out of her pizza and after she finished some of it, she then replied to Bijou's question.

"I am still deciding which one to go to yet. I know what major I am going to take up," Traci said as she smiled, "It's going to be English. Hopefully I can either become a writer, librarian or a teacher."

Traci had two offers, one from the local college and one from a university that was a bit far from here. She didn't want to be to far from home so she had to consider her options.

Mr. Hughes and Mr. Baxton continued to talk till another teacher joined them at their table. She was a new teacher but didn't really engage in the gossip, so they didn't mind having her around.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-25-2012, 07:51 AM

"Good luck I here collage are university English. is more hard then high school English. I wonder if I should try to a major in the art's are not?" Bijou ask her best friend but started to. open up her skim milk then sniff at it with her nose knowing sometimes. the school got bad skim milk once every few months. she mostly blamed the people that they school system buy's milk form. yet drinks a few sip's of milk before starting on the rest of her lunch. trying to think of what class she has after lunch was it history are art class?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-26-2012, 10:32 PM

"I'm already taking college level English with Mr. Baxton." Traci said as she sighed somewhat, "It is harder but at least when I get to the University level I have less classes to take."

She made sure not to take chocolate milk this time for that reason. She remembered the last time she and Bijou took some milk, and later found it was two days old. They've complained about it, but all they were able to get out of it was their milk money back. Hence why she got a bigger orange juice instead. She knew the orange juice wasn't spoiled.

"You should try to be an art major, Bijou," Traci said as she munched on some apple pie, "You'll do great in the graphic's design field. I heard from my cousin it's a bit snobby, but you'll be one of the nicer people."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-27-2012, 10:46 PM

Bijou blush's a bit hearing her best friend say she would be good. in graphic's design she had not thought about it before. she would have to look in too it to see what it is like yet think's it has to do with computers. "Thanks for the idea I'll have to look in to it for sure. hopefully a collage in town will have some art major. I should try find one soon but if I don't go in the art field. I think I'll try be a a chef are work at a dress shop at lest I can sew well." She says to Traci while she weighed her options out to be on the safe side. knowing her partners would want her to find a good job. if she would like to move out after high school heck. she had a job as amateur artist all ready they did pay her. if any of her art work's are in a museum art exhibit,if it may be paints are things she molded with her hands.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-27-2012, 11:28 PM

Traci nodded and finished her lunch while they were talking about school. Thirty minutes later, it was almost time for them to head to class, so Traci told Bijou that her brother was going to pick them up to take them to that famous ice cream shop. If for some reason she couldn't go, please text her after school.

Two and a half hours later, it was after school and Traci was waiting for Bijou's text message. She was also waiting for her brother to show up as well. Traci has her driver's license but she didn't have a car yet. Her dad told her she'll get one on her eighteenth birthday.

Mr. Hughes was walking out of his class room after making sure things were off in the room. He turned off the lights and locked the door. He then headed down stairs and headed down the elevator. He then headed to the front of the school and then walked over to the teacher's parking lot. He saw his female co-worker that he sat with at lunch pull out a skate board.

"Later, Mr. Hughes," The female teacher said as she skateboarded off.

"Bye, Ms. Lemmings," Mr. Hughes said as he shock his head at her skateboarding away.

"Call me Lill," Lill said as she headed off to the metro/commuter train.

I wonder who gave her a teaching license, Mr. Hughes thought to himself.

"She's an odd one, but I guess the students like her," Mr. Baxton said as he headed towards his car.

Just as about Mr. Hughes was going to head towards his car, he spots a student but who could it be.