sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2012, 12:08 AM

Bijou sighs out as she texts Traci to let her know she would not be able to go. a new art exhibit for the kids museum to show. some poetry and paintings by teenager's,to inspire kids interest in the art's. she had really wanted go to the that ice cream shop why. did she have to get that text massage in class for? now she would need a ride since her parents tolled her. to save up her money for a used car but normal takes the bus home. how was she going to bring art work's on the school bus? if it had all ready left her parents were working right now. just her luck now she would need to find a new ride are go to the bus station. "Ugh! why can't they ask a head of time? they know this is my senior year of high school." Bijou says as she walks down the hall way trying to think. how she could call to come pick her up and give her a ride?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-28-2012, 12:19 AM

Dr. Hughes walks over to the student and sees that she has art work in her hands and quite a bit of it too. So he offers to give her a hand with it.

"Need a hand?" Mr. Hughes said to the student as he picks up one of the pieces of art, "you seem a bit distress there, is everything all right?"

Mr. Hughes helps Bijou carry the art work cover to the front door of the school. Then he stops for a minute to let her rest for a bit. "Hm... aren't you in my English Four class? Wait, I think I know your name..." Mr. Hughes said as tries to remember his student's name, "It's Ms. Bijou Tomino."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2012, 12:29 AM

"No everything is not all right while I was still in class. I got a text form the kids museum asking me to bring. some of my art work over there at the last minute. but the thing is I don't have a ride to get there I think. the bus I normally take form school to my home. I'm a bit worried since I got no ride to get there I started to worry. since they ask me to bring it over as soon as possible. they said they would pay me to have my art on display for kids to look at. to help inspire them in the art's form work's by teenager's I hope it will help." she says as Bijou try's to fight back a blush that wanted to sneak out. truth be tolled she worried about if anyone would see her with a teacher. by other students are teacher's it would be so hard to explain.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-28-2012, 12:38 AM

"Well, things will be okay, if you like I can drop you off there. Just this once." Mr. Hughes said as he knew it was against the rules for teachers to give rides to students but he didn't want Bijou to walk to the bus station by herself with all this art work.

Mr. Hughes waited for Bijou to say yes to his offer, although it was just him, Bijou and the few co-workers that were left. Although the co-workers were in their classrooms or offices, so he had nothing to worry about for now.

He remembered what Mr. Baxton told him when he started his first year teaching at Mass Prep Academy High. Maybe he was kind of falling for Bijou, but then he remembered those training films he had to watch when he was getting his teaching license. He smiled at her to reassure her that things will be okay.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2012, 12:53 AM

Bijou think's about it first but mighty try beg her parents. to let her buy a used car soon that way this won't. happen so often after all this was the 4th time this year it has happened. the other times she called a family friend are a friend of her's in collage to come get her. "Yes please and sorry to be so trouble some like this. my parents keep telling me to save up my money. to buy a used car I mighty have to talk to them about letting me get a car soon." Bijou says to Mr.Hughes as she felt her cheek's start to turn red. but heck if she has to be stuck at the kid's museum for a few hours. she could at lest help out over there till a public bus would stop. a few minutes away form in about 2hours any way.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-28-2012, 01:10 AM

"That's okay, just when getting a used car have a guy friend there with you," Mr. Hughes said as he helped Bijou get her art work to his car, "or your dad with you."

Mr. Hughes walked over to his car with Bijou and then popped open the trunk.

"Would you like your art in the back seat or in the trunk?" Mr. Hughes asked as he put his bag in the trunk and made room for her art work.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 AM

"In the back seat if that is all right and thanks for the advice. I can try to ask Traci's brother to come with me. besides I'm sure she would not mind it may give her some ideas on cars." she says with a soft laugh in her voice as she trying her best. to hide the blush that was daring to show it's self on her cheeks. yet was happy her English 4 teacher if such a nice guy to his students.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-28-2012, 01:44 AM

Mr. Hughes nods, closes the trunk and then opens the back door for her. He helps her loads the art work in the back seat, and he opens the front door for her to get into the car. After she is inside the car, he shuts the car door for her. He makes sure the back seat doors are locked, and then he gets into the drivers seat. He buckles up and tells Bijou to buckle up.

That's when he drives off to the Kid's Museum. He also makes sure he is going the right way. His car is a stick-sift, so he is readjusting the gear every few turns.

"So, you plan on pursuing an art major when you get to college?" Mr. Hughes asked Bijou as they were at a red light.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-29-2012 at 01:08 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2012, 01:06 AM

Bijou was being a bit quite for a while in the car yet had to admit. she would have to write about this in her dairy tonight for sure. "Well I'm not sure yet my friend suggested. I should try one but do graphic design." Bijou says to Mr.Hughes as she enjoy's the car ride for the time being. yet hope she would find a nice place go to school at after high school. here in town are in a near by city so she won't have to miss her family too much.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-29-2012, 01:16 AM

"I think you should go for it." Mr. Hughes said as he made a right turn when the light turned green, "If you need some advisement, the career/college adviser at the school will be happy to help you."

After a few more lights and turns, they stop at the Kid's Museum's parking lot. Mr. Hughes parks in a space for a bit and unlocks the doors. He then asks Bijou if she needs help getting her art inside the museum.

"Do you need a hand getting your art inside the museum?" Mr. Hughes asked Bijou as he rolls up the front windows.

Mr. Hughes then thought to himself, Ted, don't tell her to get someone at the museum to help her. You are already in deep as it is. Driving a student in your personal car without the right protocol or parental agreement. Even then it is against contract unless it goes through the proper channels.

Although he didn't show any signs of distress on his face or body language; he kind of felt it inside his mind, the deep corners of his mind.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 07-29-2012 at 01:55 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2012, 01:27 AM

"Yes I think i will need a hand bring my art in. I just hope no kids run by and knock down my pottery made. garden ornament it took me two hole months to make it. it just finish drying this week I hope someone will like it enough. two maybe by it it is just a angel playing a harp." she say's while starting to get out of the car garbing her bag. then go's to the side of the car to help her teacher to get the stuff out. thank goodness she did not make that angel garden ornament. bigger then she had planed it out at first are it would take till the summer for it to dry.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-29-2012, 01:55 AM

"I see it took some time and care to make those pieces of art," Mr. Hughes said as he unlocked the back door and helped her get the art work out from the back seat, "well hopefully they don't knock it down. It would be a shame. It's such a wonderful piece of art."

As they were walking to the museum front door, he was trying not to blush and he kept from blushing but then he had to think about it for a second. Ted, you can't ask her to have coffee with you, are you mad?!?! You'll get yourself fired. Also that Lill person is kind of hitting on you too, you have to nip that right in the butt as well, Mr. Hughes thought as he was walking over to the front door. Then they walked inside and he asked Bijou where to take place the art.

"Where do you want me to place this?" Mr. Hughes asked Bijou.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2012, 02:51 AM

Bijou smiles softly at Mr.Hughes when he say's hopefully they kids won't. knock it down yet her face started to turn red a little bit. oh no she was starting to blush around her own English 4 teacher. "By that wall over there will do nice besides. I need to let the museum staff know I am here. that way they can pay me and ask how long they can display it all for." Bijou says as she explains it to him but a lot of people did not know. even the kids museum would pay to have famous are non-famous art works. up in here for some of there exhibits for art month each year. she walks over to the wall and carefully place her art work's down.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-29-2012, 10:50 PM

Mr. Hughes nods and left the pieces of art by the wall. He did not notice her blush or at least he tried not to anyway. He then went over to Bijou and said, "Well, I hope your exhibition goes well. See ya' tomorrow."

When Mr. Hughes tried to hold back his own blushing, he forgot that he let his nervousness got the best of him and his southern accent kind of slipped out. He cleared his throat and then smiled at her. Then after she spoke to him, then he walked out of the museum and headed back to his car to drive back home. On the way home he was thinking what he did and wondered if anyone saw him. He realized that he was safe for now but next time any of his students asks for a ride, he'll have to say no unless there are certain protocols in play.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-29-2012, 11:52 PM

Once Mr.Hughes left Bijou walks off over to the counter talk. to one of the museum staff members so they can now her stuff is here. after talking to one of them for a good 20minutes. she turns around and start's to walk out as she puts her money away in her purse. walks outside of the museum start to walk to a bus stop. she waits a full hour by the bus stop studying while waiting on the bus. once on it Bijou pays the bus fee and go's to sit down knowing. this bus all ways go back to a close by bus station about 10block's away.

By the time she get's home it would be 2 hours more before her parents get home. so she walks off in to the kitchen to start cook. her family some dinner for her hard working parents. after finish cooking she eats her food,walks off go take a bath. around 9pm her parents get home greeting her by her bedroom. they notice she is busy with what look like home work to them. so they thank her for dinner then go to eat it so they can relax. Bijou waits till her parents are gone then close her bedroom door. she close it and lock's the door up she get's changed. lays in bed as she turn a lamp on for some light to write in her dairy about her day. after doing so she fall's a sleep turning the lamp off with dairy in hand.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-30-2012, 12:13 AM

Two days later, it was ten minutes before the second class started. Mr. Hughes was wondering if he should go over the test they have for Harrison Bergeron section of the unit, or should he just make them find the answers for home and they'll go over it briefly the day before the test. Then he decided to give them the paper with the questions and essay questions. He'll let the class get a start on their homework twenty minutes before class ends. That way he can give them some more details on the short story, and maybe finish up the rest of the TV movie today as well.

Four minutes later, he walks over to his classroom door, and unlocks it that way his students can walk into the classroom. While waiting for his students to come in, he thinks about that other day briefly and then shakes it off his mind for now. He then sighs as he realizes that he has his freshmen class' papers to grade essays for. He finished most of them except for for five papers which were turned in late.

As students started walking into his classroom, he greets them hello with a warm and cheerful smile as he push back his glasses.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2012, 12:22 AM

Bijou walks in to the class room on time and slowly walks by. the teacher's desk yet smiled at him a friendly smile. "Good Morning Mr.Hughes." she says to him in a clam tone of voice holding on to a book. but had not been able to stop thinking of the day. he had given her a ride yet with there was some way she could repay him. the teenager walks to her desk and sit's down in her chair. maybe she could send a gift basket of fruits to him? maybe even bring him a apple? if Bijou would send a gift basket she would do it. after she leaves school a few weeks before graduation day. that way no one can say a student can get a teacher in trouble. sending a nice gift to a teacher was normal as long it had no crazy stuff in it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-30-2012, 01:12 AM

"Morning, Bijou," Mr. Hughes said to Bijou as he saw her walk past his desk.

As the rest of the class walked into and then greeted them, he then started class when the bell rang. He started to ask the class questions about the story and called on a few students to answer them. To be fair he looked in his grade book to see who hasn't been called and noticed Bijou hasn't been called yet this week, so he asks her a question that will be on the test. Although the class and Bijou doesn't know the question will be on the the test. He waits for Bijou to answer the question. After Bijou answered the question, he put the smart board into video mode and played the rest of the TV movie version of Harrison Bergeron.

Thirty minutes later, Mr. Hughes stops the movie and hands out the review for the test.

"This time, you'll have to find the answers yourself, and we'll review them next class." Mr. Hughes said as he gave them twenty minutes before he dismissed them for lunch to get a start on tonight's homework, "This is tonight's homework as well. You also have essay questions too, please be sure to answer them for this review, because some of them might be on your test."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2012, 01:46 AM

Bijou sighs out here they would have to find the answer's this time. but hearing they got essay questions as well. look's like she would have go to the library to study really hard this time. at lest the library was only a few block's near her house. so she could ride her bike there try her best on this home work. even study for the test why did English 4 have to be so hard at times? at lest today she had brought her lunch with her it is in her locker right now. so she'd have to go get it and buy a soda form the soda mechanic today.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 AM

Mr. Hughes dismisses the class five minutes before the lunch bell rings. As the students rush out of the class room, Mr. Hughes decides to eat his lunch inside the classroom today, since he has some papers to grade. He takes his sandwich out of the drawer and takes a bottle of water out his bag. After he finishes grading the papers he has to grades, he also had finished his sandwich in the process. So he decided to finish his bag of chips and apple slices in the teacher's lounge. When he gets there he sits where Mr. Baxton and Ms. Lemmings is sitting at.

"Where were you?" Ms. Lemmings asked Mr. Hughes.

"He just had to grade some papers, probably," Mr. Baxton said to Ms. Lemmings.

Ms. Lemmings nods and eats some Pocky and drinks some Ramune.

"Mr. Baxton is right," Mr. Hughes said as he sat down and started munching on his apple and chips, "Aren't you going to share some of that Pocky, Ms. Lemmings?"

"Yeah, have a sleeve," Ms. Lemmings replied as she handed Mr. Hughes a sleeve, "Call me, Lill. Mr. Baxton finally is calling me Lill."

"Thanks, Ms. Lemmings," Mr. Hughes said as he munches on some Pocky.

Meanwhile, Traci waits for Bijou near her locker to sit with her at lunch. She brought her sushi for lunch today. The student fridge petition she suggested to the student government finally went through. She was just glad she was able to get her lunch in there today. She had sushi and ramune for lunch today. Her dessert was some Little Debbie Swiss rolls. While waiting, she talked to Chad.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2012, 02:26 AM

She get's to her locker and hurry's to grab her lunch out of it quickly. "Hey sorry for being a little late I was thinking about. going to the library by my house after school today. Mr.Hughes wants us to look up the answer's this time plus. we have essay questions as well ugh! I hope I can get this homework right plus get a good grade on the test." Bijou says to Traci as she close her locker back up. yet had gotten her next set of book's out. at lest she has art today after lunch so she could relax.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-30-2012, 02:54 AM

"That's okay and tell me about it; I have a term paper due for his class and it's in APA format," Traci said as she sighed, "lets head to the cafeteria before our side of the table is taken."

Traci was just going to check out books at the library and then do the rest of her work at home. She was thinking about inviting Bijou to her house to study.

"Hey, Bijou, want to study for your test at my place?" Traci asked Bijou, "We can still go to the library, because I have to get some books there anyway."

When they got to the cafeteria, they sat down at their usual table and started eating their lunch. Traci then starts to ask a question that kind of shocks Bijou.

"Hm... There hasn't been any hot teacher's since that French exchange teacher," Traci said as she drank some ramune, "Mr. Baxton is okay but in an old kind of way. Hm... who else could there be..."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-02-2012, 01:21 AM

"Sure I'll come to your place to study and guess what I did?" she ask her best friend yet giggles softly as she get's up. form there table go to a near by soda machine to get a soda to drink. she picks a Dr.Pepper then pays for it and get's it out walk back. to there table yet was some what shock by Traci's question as she sits down. in to her chair as she try's open up her lunch. "Why would you ask me that type of question for? I mean if a student and a teacher were caught in a relation ship even only dateing. the school would fire that teacher in a heart beat. maybe form the all of the listed school's in are county's school system." Bijou says as she finally get's her lunch open she slowly start to eat it.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-02-2012, 02:00 AM

"What did you do?" Traci asked as she started munching on her sushi.

Then when Bijou went to get her Dr. Pepper, Traci was wondering what Bijou would say about her statement about the hot teachers. Then she heard it when her friend came back with her soft drink.

"Yeah, but it's not like any student would go that far," Traci said seriously, "I am just saying as a fun crush. We both know it's against the rules, and we both know we're only dreaming. Not like they'll date us. Even if we're legal and graduated."

She laughed and then said, "I was just joking, but seriously though that French exchange teacher was hot. To bad he had to go back to France."

She day dreamed about that teacher and then sighed. She knew it wouldn't happen and that he was just there for a few weeks. She continued to eat her lunch.

Meanwhile, Mr. Hughes was still in the teacher's lounge munching on his dessert and Pocky. Mr. Baxton asked Ms. Lemmings a question and she said, "Well, we all know from training that it's not allowed. Maybe after said student graduates, but shoot... I already have one student chasing after me. Good thing they'll be heart broken though. Sigh..."

Mr. Hughes wondered what brought up this subject then he thought to himself, Maybe if you had your students address you by your last name, and not called you Lill, then they wouldn't be chasing after you. Also acting like a student doesn't help either. Hm...

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-02-2012, 02:20 AM

Bijou giggles and takes a new paper out of her art folder for her best friend to read. it was just one article that she had taken out today's paper. "The childern's museum ask my self and over teen's. to let them barrow some of are art works for a art exhibit. to help inspire kid's love of the arts they even paid me this time." she says while opening her soda up then takes a sip of it. then go's back to eating her food that was in a bento box. yet think's about wondering if it is possible for a teacher and former student. to be allowed to date maybe someday get married to each other?

"I did not think he was hot yet I think you had a major crush on him. but heck I could be wrong yet I think. there mighty be a few cute male teacher's around this school." Bijou says as she try's not to blush as she think's. about what happen then other day with Mr.Hughes.