Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-09-2012, 01:39 AM

Plot: Of all things a high school jock and a member of the football team, forms an unlikely friendship with the high school outcast. Along the way, he is pressured by his teammates and friends not to be around this person. He later realizes something that soon befogged him.

Character Profile(s)

The Jock

Name: Jeremy Braxton
Height: Five foot ten inches
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black (sometimes in braids or sometimes in a clean cut fro)
About Him: Jeremy is the typical jock, he picks on the nerds, the outcasts, and even picks on teachers when he feels like it. He is in his junior year at J.L.T High School. He was disappointed that he wasn't picked for captain of the football team, so he takes it out on the outcasts and the nerds. His teammates help him with the taunting. One day that all changes when he befriends an outcast that has an impact on his life. He forms a friendship with the outcast eventually and maybe he might be able to come out of that macho shell of his.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2012, 02:08 AM

The Outcast

Name: Matthew a.ka. Matt

Height: 6' 7"

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Black with blood red tips.

About Him: Matthew is senior in high school and is an outcast. He wears jeans, white shirt, leather jacket and cowboy boots everyday. He is picked on by the jocks and, as much as he pretends it doesn't, it gets to him. His dad left home when he was 6 and his mom died when he was eight. He grew up in the foster care system and it was pure hell. He had no friends at all.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-09-2012, 02:32 AM

It was the usual lunch period and Jeremy was picking on the nerds and then his teammates holler, "There goes the green giant!" as they refer to Matt. Then one of the comments, "He's not green, even the green giant has better class than he does."

"I know, he's the iron giant!" The slightly dazed teammate comments back.

Jeremy looks at Matt and just gives him a glare. "What about calling him one of them walking parade floats? I know he could be big bird." Jeremy said not so loudly.

"No, I got a better one," RR said and then shouted at Matt, "Hey SNUFFY! Where's BIG BIRD!"

"That doesn't make any since at all RR." Jeremy said to RR as he face palms and then punches RR.

Then the captain laughed at the both of them and shouted towards Matt, "Hey, touched a cloud today! I bet planes crash into your face... aw... bleeeeeeehleeeeeee!"

Jeremy sighs at the captain and wants to punch him so badly but knows if he punches the captain, he could be kicked off the time and his social status will be worst than that of an outcast.

He then went away from his teammates and went over to where the nerds were at and started picking on the female he always picks on. She was a year younger than him and she just wants it all the end.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-09-2012, 02:40 AM

Kirin heads out side to the court yard with is brown bagged lunch, he was living on his own and couldn't afford to buy the pricey school lunches. He hated those jocks more then anything. He hated the way they made him feel. He tries his best to push those thoughts and feelings away. He should be used to it. They had been picking on him for years. At least now they couldn't pick on him for being a foster kid. Once he had turned 18 he had been out of foster care.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2012, 03:31 AM

LizzyCollinsDeArc: Don't forget this one.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-10-2012, 08:30 PM

One of the nerdy girl's friends got so fed up with Jeremy picking on her that he started to fight Jeremy. The some of the students rushed over to the fight to see what was going on. Jeremy was fighting back, but the friend was fighting back harder. Then the nerdy girl got between them and said in tears, "This isn't worth it! Stop it!"

Then the nerdy girl ran off in tears and bumped into Matt. She looked up at him and ran off to one of the stairways. Her friend shouted, "Wait, Sherry!" Then as he ran off to look for Sherry, he mumbled under his breath directed at Jeremy, "Thanks, jerk."

Jeremy sighs and scatters away before the assistant principal could find him. That's when he ends up being a few feet away from Matt. He notices Matt and doesn't go any further. He sighs and wonders when will this year end, that way he could be captain of the football team. Then the team can actually win state without a big headed egotistic captain.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-10-2012, 10:00 PM

Matt hardly notices being bumped into. What he does see is the bottle of pain killers. He knows that nobody will miss him. He grabs the bottle shoving it into his pocket. He heads to the bathroom.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-11-2012, 12:53 AM

Jeremy notices Matt picking up the pain killers and remembers who's pills they were. He sighs and goes into the restroom as well. For some reason he knew something was going down and he was going to be the blame for it.

As soon as he walked into the rest room, he goes to the sink to make it seem like he was washing his hands and 'inspecting for pimples'. Then he gets a text message from his 'girlfriend'. He sighs and texts her back, "Maybe later dear."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2012, 01:01 AM

Matt had gone into a stall. He knows deep down not a soul would miss him, or be sad that he were gone. He pops open the pills. Tears slide down his cheeks. He wishes somebody cared, that somebody would miss him. A small sob escapes his lips.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-11-2012, 01:06 AM

Jeremy hears the sob and goes to the stall that's its coming from. He looks around to make sure no one else is going to walk in. Then he knocks on the stall.

"Are you ok, bro?" Jeremy asked as he was concern, "Do you need me to get help or something?"

Jeremy wondered it was someone that ingested those painkillers. He then knocks on the stall again to make sure they are still alive.

"Bro? If you're just doing your thing, then I'll leave you be man... But sounded like you were crying," Jeremy said, "and not the kind of crying when you're going either."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2012, 01:28 AM

"Just go away and leave me alone." He says he has no idea what Jeremy is doing here. It's not like he cares about him. He has a quarter of the pills gone already.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-11-2012, 01:36 AM

Jeremy was thinking of just telling Matt, Fine, I'll get security in here and they'll expel you for bringing pills on campus! His plan was to call the security guard he was cool with, Big J and he would handy it from there.

Instead of doing that to Matt, he had to think fast before something bad happens.

"I'm not going away, and I won't tell the guys anything," Jeremy said, "but seriously though, for real now, I am concern bro."

Jeremy was ready to kick down the stall door if need be, but the only down side was it would hurt Matt, and he would have to pay for the door.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2012, 01:37 AM

"Like you give a fuck. Just go away. Just leave me alone. Stop pretending you care!" He's angry and hurt, though he hasn't taken any more pills.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-11-2012, 01:59 AM

Jeremy was now in a pickle of a situation, he wasn't sure what to do. He was now tempted to call Big J and he would get Matt sent to the 'hospital'.

"Do you want to end up in that shack, bro!?!?" Jeremy said as he was referring to where they send kids with suicidal tendencies, "Just because you're eighteen doesn't mean you won't end up there! I don't want no one to go there, not even you. You won't be the same if you go there. That place... that flippin' place man..."

Jeremy shuddered and wondered if he should call Big J. Although Big J would have to call school police and then Matt might end up at "That shack". Hopefully for Matt's sake he ends up somewhere other then "That shack".

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-11-2012, 02:04 AM

Matt says nothing. He, of course, had heard of that shack. "Doesn't matter. Nothing matters. I have nothing... I am nothing." He whispers though he lets the pill bottle fall from his hands. It rolls under the door stopping at Jeremy's feet. Matt just buries his face in his hands. He needed help, but he had no where to get it from.

Lady Rosenbaum
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2012, 01:35 AM

LizzyCollinsDeArc: Please don't forget this rp.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-13-2012, 01:43 AM

Jeremy noticed the pill bottle near his feet. He picked it up and read it. He thought, "wait a minute, this belongs to that teacher. Shoot, is he trying to do himself in. Man... I have to call Big J now or else I could be at fault. Wait a sec, I am already at fault, but I don't want to be accused of not helping or doing nothing. What should I do?!?!"

Jeremy heard the captain of the football team heading towards the restroom. "Look bro," Jeremy shouted in a calm like tone, "the captain of the football team is coming, he is going to torment you and have me join in if you don't leave now. Let me help you now before it's too late!"

The captain headed towards the restroom door. Jeremy started to block the door with all his might. How long could he block the door before it was too late. Jeremy was trying to tell Matt, "leave through the window before they come. I got your back this time."

Lady Rosenbaum
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-13-2012, 01:58 AM

Matt still can't believe he's helping him. "Thank you." He says. He slips out through the window and hurrying heads to his next class. He is lightheaded from the pills he did take, but he fights back the feeling. He is still wondering why in the hell Jeremy would help him. He gets to his next class just as the bell rings.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-16-2012, 01:28 AM

When the captain and his teammates managed to get inside, Jeremy was already near the hand dryer minding his own business. The captain started barking at Jeremy asking him why the door was jammed shut. Then Jeremy tried to explain to him the door caught on him again like it did the last time he wanted to exit. The captain sighed and went to do their business. Jeremy left and went on to class.

Jeremy tells his security guard friend Big J that Matt isn't feeling too well, and to take it easy on him if he starts to feel week or something. Big J nods and asks what happens. Jeremy only tells half of the story in fear that Matt might go to 'That Shack". Big J nods and writes Jeremy a pass for class just in case his teacher complains about him being late. Jeremy goes on to class.

((Kirin Rosenbaum: There's a storm coming, but I managed to come up with this reply. :D))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2012, 01:48 AM

Matt makes it to class but has a hard time focusing. He curses silently. He knows he'll have to go to work even if he feels like crap. He manages to make it through class. After class he leaves the world swims in front of his eyes. He sways a bit leaning against the wall to prevent himself from falling.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 02:24 AM

LizzyCollinsDeArc:

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-17-2012, 02:31 AM

Jeremy just got out of his history class and was walking down the hallway. He notices Matt and asks him, "Are you ok, bro?"

Jeremy then realizes it might be a side effect of the pain medicines that Matt took. If he had only took a few pills, he wouldn't have been this worst off. Jeremy sighs and wonders if he should get Big J to take him to the school nurse, but then there is a downside to that too. The school nurse could send him to the hospital, and then the hospital could send him to either 'That Shack' or the adult ward. Depending on what mood the hospital is in. "He needs to be seen by a doctor or something, before this stuff damages his body, to bad my godmother cant treat him," Jeremy thought.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 03:17 AM

"I'll be fine." He says. "Why do you care?" He asks. All of the sudden the world spins and he starts to fall. He knows, deep down he's going to That Shack.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-17-2012, 05:23 PM

"Look, I know you don't want to end up there," Jeremy said quietly, "what would be worst if jerkhead... I mean the captain of the football team and my teammates find you like this."

Jeremy then had an idea, what if he took Matt to his godmother's clinic after all. Matt wouldn't have to go to 'That Shack'. Instead, he would have a choice on where he goes and what happens to him. Although his godmother would be mad at him at first and lecture Matt for a bit, after that she'll make sure Matt gets the help he needs.

"My godmother has a clinic, you won't have to pay a thing," Jeremy said to him, "also you choose where you want to go if it's anything serious. If you have a job that you have to get after this, she'll see what she can do for you quickly."

Jeremy heard footsteps, but it was only the basketball players. They weren't that bad. They waved hi to Jeremy and walked past them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM

"Why are you doing this? Why do you care what happens to me." He whispers. He just feels so confused. But he won't turn down the help. "Just get me out of here before somebody finds out and sends me there." He says his voice shaking.