Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-20-2012, 01:45 AM

"Well what it comes down to is money, sadly." He says truly meaning it. "If you and your family are willing to pay he can stay here. Barring any problems he could go home tomorrow." He hated that his hands were tied on this matter.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-20-2012, 02:18 AM

"We'll pay for it; if it requires more than a whole day, then we'll have to take it from there," Mr. Braxton said as he sighed and knew that was the matter.

He just hoped his family won't be mad that they won't on the dream vacation they were suppose to go on this year. He waited for the doctor to tell him where the billing department was that way he can give them his information.

Meanwhile Jeremy wakes up for a deep sleep wondering what happen. He sighed and went back to sleep.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-20-2012, 02:35 AM

The doctor tells him where the office is. Then he goes to check on Matt.

(feel free toskip ahead*

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-21-2012, 11:50 PM

Mr. Braxton goes to the finance office and talks about a payment plan.

Hours later, Mr. Braxton goes to check to see how Matt is doing. He waits for his wife to come before he leaves to go home. When he wife gets there, he goes home to get ready for work. When Matt does wake up, He'll wake up to Mrs. Braxton right by his side with a warm smile.

While waiting, she was reading a book and surfing on Facebook on her iPad. She also talked to a friend or two as well. Dr. Miller stopped by for a brief second and then left after talking to the doctor.

Back at home, Jeremy woke up at 5:45am and asked his sister where mom was, then found out what happened to Matt. That is when he started to feel even more guilt. He sighed and started getting ready for school.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-22-2012, 12:03 AM

Matt is beyond amazed to see Mrs. Braxton there. He was exhausted from being woken every few hours. He gets a doctors note to miss school and work. He lets out a sigh. So many bad memories of this place. He hates that he had to break his promise. Hates that this family that he barely knows had to pay for his stay. He would find a way to repay them. There is no doubt in his mind about that. He is glad when he is allowed to go home.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Mrs. Braxton smiled at Matt and then said to him, "Good morning, Matt, I hope you're feeling a bit better."

She asked Matt if he needed anything or wanted some food that wasn't on the hospital breakfast menu. She asked him that because she was going to get herself something to eat for breakfast, and wanted to see if he needed anything while she was in the cafeteria. Just as she was going to get up, Brittney calls her to see how Matt is doing.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-22-2012, 11:13 PM

Matt goes to answer her when her phone rings. He waits until she is done telling Brittney how he's doing. "I'm alright. Just tired from being woken up every two hours." He says. "I could eat." He says as his tummy grumbles. He is amazed at what these people are doing for him, even though he isn't family.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-22-2012, 11:49 PM

Mrs. Braxton nods and tell him that's what they do in hospitals most of the time. Then she asks, "What would you like for breakfast? Anything in particular? Also do you want orange juice or milk?"

She grabs her purse and gets up to get ready to go to the cafeteria. Once she got Matt's order for breakfast, then she goes to the cafeteria to get breakfast for the both of them. While in the cafeteria she also calls her son to tell him that Matt is okay. Jeremy is relieved somewhat but still feels bad. Right now Jeremy is in the school cafeteria eating breakfast.

The Captain of the football team is getting catered to by some girls. Jeremy mumbles and then some basketball players come to talk to him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 12:37 AM

"orange juice, and I'm not picky." He says smiling. "You guys didn't have to do any of this. I'm not worth it." He says as she stands and gets her purse. "Though I am grateful." He says with a smile.

(What would you think of Matt and Brittney becoming a couple?)

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-23-2012, 02:29 AM

((Sounds like a plan. ^_^; ))

"Oh, but your life is worth it." Mrs. Braxton said as she smiled at Matt, "I'll be right back, and Brittney has no classes today so she'll be able to stop by in a bit."

Mrs. Braxton stepped out of the room and headed off to the cafeteria to get breakfast for the both of them. She looked at the orange juice section and picked a bottle of Florida's Natural. Then she got him a well balanced breakfast or as well balanced as it well get. Some fruit, pancakes, meat (including eggs), with some vegetable hash. She got herself some breakfast as well. She ended up getting grits, eggs, bacon, and a banana. She also got some orange juice to drink. After paying for the breakfast, she headed back to Matt's room and handed him his breakfast.

"Enjoy, Matt," Mrs. Braxton said as she smiled, "I hope you enjoy it."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 02:44 AM

Matt smiles when he hears Brittney will be by. He can't wait till he gets to leave this place. "Thank you Mrs. Braxton." Matt says and starts eating. He was more hungry then he had thought.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-23-2012, 03:09 AM

"You're welcome, Matt," Mrs. Braxton said as she smiled and started to eat her breakfast.

Thirty minutes later, Brittney shows up for a bit. She comes and sits near Matt. "Hello, Matt. How are you doing?" Brittney asks as she sat down.

"Brittney, call me if y'all need anything," Mrs. Braxton said as she took her purse and stepped out of the room, "I'll be back in two hours."

"Okay, mom," Brittney said to her mom as she continued to talk to Matt.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 03:16 AM

Matt is finished when Brittney arrives. "Mrs. Braxton can you find out when I can leave?" He says as she gets ready to leave." He is ready to leave. When she goes to find out he lets out a shuddering breath. "I'm doing alright." He says in response to Brittney's question.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-24-2012, 03:02 AM

Mrs. Braxton nods and goes to see when Matt can leave to go home. While waiting to find out from the doctor, she reads some text messages on her cell phone.

"That's good," Brittney said as she smiled at Matt, "I think Jeremy won't pick on you anymore. I kind of spied on him when he was sleeping. He wasn't enjoying it from what I could tell. I guess guilt got to him."

Brittney also advised Matt to take it easy for a bit, that way he might have a greater chance of leaving quicker. Then Mrs. Braxton walks back into Matt's room to give him the news. "Well you're cleared to leave but they've to clear somethings and have you sign the usual paperwork." Mrs. Braxton said.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-25-2012, 01:33 AM

"I'd drop out of school if I could afford to." Matt says. He takes her advice and stays calm while they wait for for Mrs. Braxton to come back. "Thank God." He says when she tells him he can leave as soon as he signs some papers. The doctor smiles as he comes in with the papers. Matt happily signs them and then goes into the bathroom getting changed. The doctor gives him a prescription for pain killers should he need them.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-26-2012, 12:57 AM

"I wouldn't drop out though," Brittney said to Matt, "It isn't worth it. One of my friend's did that and ended up getting his GED, since he couldn't find a 'decent' job."

Then Mrs. Braxton smiled, told Matt she is heading on home and he'll go back with Brittney. She left it up to him if he wanted to stay with them still or not. That was totally up to Matt if he wanted to still stay with them till he got better or if he wanted to head back to his place.

Brittney smiled and was glad Matt was being released. She suggested that Matt relaxed today that way he could see where he was going to go from today.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 01:23 AM

Matt heads out of the hospital with Brittney as they talk. "I'd rather get my GED then deal with high school. I really would." He says letting out a sigh. "College has to be better then the hell that's high school." He shakes a bit. "I hate school. So damn much." He rolls his neck. He is glad to have Brittney to talk to.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-30-2012, 09:38 PM

"Yeah but it looks a bit better if you get a high school diploma, you're almost done. Maybe take night school to speed up the pace," Brittney replied then thought of something else, "Although that wouldn't work, since you work at nights. I would suggest online schooling from the public school system. They just opened that up. If all your credits can be transferred to online, then you just finish up at your own pace."

As they were walking to Brittney's car, she then said, "The only downside to online high school is they're picky about the tech specs of your computer or laptop. Talk to your counselor to see if you can do the rest of your courses online. Then again, how many more months do you have to go?"

When they get to her car, she unlocks it and gets into the driver's side. She waited for Matt to get in and buckle up before she drove off, heading back to her place.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 08-31-2012 at 08:33 PM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-31-2012, 04:11 PM

"I'm a junior, after two more months of this school year I have another whole year. And I don't know if I can do it. I just don't think I can." He says. He knows that she's right, that a diploma is important. He lets out a sigh as he gets into the car. "I was thinking of dropping out and getting my GED." He says.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-07-2012, 01:37 AM

"Hm..." Brittney said as she was thinking for a minute, "You could leave traditional school, and try the online method."

Brittney then told Matt about one of her friends that went that route and how well it worked for her friend. "The only thing is you have to turn in your assignments on time. Other then that, it is more flexible then regular high school," Brittney said as stopped at a red light, "There is also another route, you can finish your courses at the community college level. Although that is a lot of harder to do."

After twenty minutes in traffic, they were back at her house. Brittney pulled up into the garage and then unlocked the car doors.

((Kirin Rosenbaum: and Lady Rosenbaum: Here you go))

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 10-07-2012 at 01:31 AM..