AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-02-2012, 10:51 PM

Melinda picked up the few things she brought and smiled widely at Trinity "Sure! I got some money right now" She almost pulled her friend so that they would get out sooner. The female usually stayed home to chat or do the rest of the chores her parents couldn't finish, shopping was something that they would have to do later, provided that the dance was near.

Benjamin snapped out of his trance as soon as the other male spoke. "Yeah, sure, let's go" Clearing his throat and picking up his books, Ben headed outside of the classroom quick; he would try to stay calm and forget about the dance for a little while. Nevertheless, the male would not expect to see Melinda and Trinity heading out of school.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 AM

Trinity was shocked when Melinda started pulling her out of the classroom then sighed saying "Ummm, Mel I have to go to my locker first.... I have to grab my keys and books before we leave." She pulled back slightly so that she could stop before Melinda dragged her away. Then said "Besides don't you normally do things after school? I mean we can go shopping later..."

Mark followed Ben out of the class and then asked "So, what are you doing after school anyways? Now that you have your date you don't have to look for one anymore." He looked around the hall for a moment before looking back at Ben and waiting for an answer.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-11-2012, 06:26 PM

"I uh...nothing I guess" The teen shrugged, focusing his gaze at the floor. "Wanna go somewhere today...?" He smiled at Mark then, barely 'awake'. Benjamin would have to organize his many -pointless- activities for the rest of the day if he wanted to goto the mall or somewhere fun, but he had to try.

As for Melinda and Trinity, the first student sighed while her feet moved normally once more "I think so...mom left some chores, I'm sure" She was mostly talking to herself now. "So see you at 4- 3, maybe?" Despite of all her obligations, the female could not just forget about the mall that easily.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-11-2012, 09:12 PM

Trinity smiled then said "I'll right, I'll pick you up at your house and then we can head to the mall", she opened her locker and grabbed her things out and waved her keys then said "I guess I'll see you then". She close her locker and locked it before she turned back to Melinda and asked "Do you want a ride home?" Being able to drive was a great thing seeing as that meant she didn't have to take the over crowded bus anymore.

Mark grinned and then said "I always want to go somewhere" he turned then said "The question is where to go today....." he thought to himself for a moment. Then turned back to Ben and said "The mall, would be nice I mean I have to get some stuff and well you seem to need something to wake you up again." He gave a half smiled and then said "So you up to it?"

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2012, 12:44 AM

"Mall? Why the- nevermind, let's just go, alright?" Benjamin accepted right away, taking a deep breath; strange, he was calm and cheerful already. "We should go now if you want to eat some more over there- The place just gets filled by 3" More than sarcasm, he was actually serious, the male happened to know Mark a little too well ever since they met.

"Sure!" That gentle question received an equally gentle answer by Melinda. The female did not hesistate to leave her things inside of the locker, rushing with no reason apparently. "I could totally use some help at home, too, mind to help me with the chores?" She stared at Trinity with that 'puppy-face' that all teenagers knew from birth to convince their parents- this time she needed her friend-.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-13-2012, 12:55 AM

Trinity sighed looking at Melinda's puppy dog eyes and said "Fine, I'll help. Now lets get out of here before the parking lot becomes packed". She walked towards the exit doors and held the door open for Melinda to show that she meant it. She was ready to get Melinda home and help her finish her chores so that they could just go to the mall and get the shopping done with.

Mark gasped then said "No! I have to eat!" He turned on his heels and started heading out of the school. He always wonder how he wasn't fat even though he ate so much and was glad that he had a high metabolism so that he never got too fat. He may gain some muscle but never enough fat.

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2012, 12:57 AM

"I hope there is food left..." Benjamin was just messing around with him, that is because he tried to forget about anything else that was not fun. "What if the food is being already taken by the football team? You know how much they can eat in a day" He smiled, heading out of the school just as fast, hopefully they took the west exit as Trinity and Melinda were already out from the east exit.

As for the females, Melinda dragged Trinity along, shurgging, smiling, feeling quite special after the thing with Jonah, but one did not have to contain their happiness if you had an attractive -and more importantly, sane and caring- date. Despite of all their cautions, the teenagers would have to hurry if they wanted to get there soon.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-15-2012, 01:36 AM

Trinity had made her way over to her car while talking with Melinda and threw her stuff in the back seat then looked at Melinda and said "Alright, get in and lets go already". She opened her door and got in putting her seat belt on and starting the engine, while she waited for Melinda.

Mark turned and looked at him and glared saying "There better be food, or someone is going to pay", he turned back around and made his way quickly out of the school and into the parking lot. He was determined to get food and even if it ment running for him. He turned around to Ben and said "Come on Ben, I need to get food".

AAVM
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2012, 01:39 AM

"I'm going! Jeez..." Benjamin smiled, sprinting to get aside his friend as soon as he could; the male had just forgotten his homework, he was not going to give it importance, though. "Don't look back if you want to get there sooner!" Just as if the running was a race, Ben headed at 10 miles per hour to the mall.

Melinda just got inside of the car, taking out plenty of things toentertain herself during the trip. She also stated a couple of things that Trinity would of want to know, such as what was needed to be done, what kind of chores they would be doing and how they should be doing them, nothing complex at all.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 09-16-2012, 01:57 AM

Trinity drove towards Melinda's house, knowing the way quite well she just sat and listened to Melinda tell her about what they had to do when they got to her house. Understanding all that had to be done Trinity nodded to all over her statements that she said. Pulling into Melinda's driveway she shut the car off and opened the door, she left her things in the car seeing as it shouldn't take too long and plus why bother when she wasn't doing any of it here. She waited for Melinda to get out of the car before she locked it and for her to unlock the house.

Mark smiled at Ben and kept walking towards the mall, said "I would never look back... Besides there is no food back there anyways now." He made she that Ben was still with him as he headed towards the mall.