Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 02:24 AM

They hurt but he could easily ignore it, he felt guilty once again; even hiding things made him feel bad. "I was tripped by some girls when I was cleaning tables last night." He told his new friend, he hated being open and honest it was a sickening trait. The only time he didn't be open was with the deafness on his jobs, they offend fired him once they learnt about his disability.

He just looked at the ground as they walked before looking at his new friend. "Unless you want to come over?" He asked him shyly, he never had a friend over before; it would be awkward but fun. Granted all he had was a laptop, tv and a game console, no cable sadly. He looked at the nearly empty cafeteria, he liked it that way before they both got their food and paid for it. "I was suppose to pay for yours and mine, not just mine." He told the man sweetly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-27-2012, 02:49 AM

Felix let out a sound of frustration upon hearing how Matt had been treated by others. He could very well guess which girls might have acted that way. It was horrible, and there was not a thing he could do about it. "I hope you feel better soon Matt." Not just because he wanted to have his help either.

Once they were seated he broke into a bright smile at the thought of getting to visit his friend's home. Oh the possibilities! A warm feeling swept trough his heart, making him blush. "I'd be delighted to go to your place. I should have thought of asking you to come over to mine! Next time though." If his earlier words hadn't made him blush, Matt's demeanor would have done the job just as well. "Thanks for the thought at least."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-27-2012, 03:24 AM

He smiled weakly at his friend, they would heal in time but he didn't get mad or upset anymore about things like that; well really showed it. There was never a use for such replies of anger, it only caused more trouble. He nodded in reply to Felix, he would feel better within days but it was nice to hear a simple saying such as that from another person other then his family.

He smiled back at him, "That would be awesome, though to tell you the truth. You'll be the first person I'll bring home to visit." He said happily about that, though he hoped he didn't scare him away from anything. "I hope you don't have a fear of the basement cause that's where my room is." He asked in way hoping he didn't have a fear of them, he knew some did so he rather not scare him away with a fear like that if he had one.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-28-2012, 07:27 PM

With a lifted eyebrow he regarded his dark haired friend with undisguised surprise. "Really? Well that makes me feel special and all fuzzy inside." Felix winked and burst out laughing after that. "Me, afraid of basements? Ah! I conquered basements long ago when I was nothing more then a young tyke, with my trusty sidekick .... Wonder Cow!" A plush toy of course, but the other boy would have to ask before he explained.

He really did want to explain all about the super cow adventures he used to have.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-29-2012, 01:28 AM

He smiled at the man as he was trying to decide what to eat first. He was goofy, talking about feeling special and fuzzy inside. He poked the grapefruit he got, it looked delicious but now that he got it he wasn't sure if he was in the mood for it. He saw Felix in the background and tried not to laugh, looking up at him smiling. "Wonder cow? Who is wonder cow?" He had a feeling he would regret it but you know know unless you ask.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-29-2012, 01:37 AM

He waved and made funny faces as he launched into his story. "Wonder Cow was my stuffed toy cow. I tied a cape on him and decided he was a super hero, and that I was one too. The basement adventure was quite fun actually. You wouldn't believe the box monsters, the laundry bats ... And I can't forget the basket cases! Wonder Cow and I defeated them all, and made the basement ours." He was sure Matt was going to laugh. Hopefully it would be a nice friendly sound. The kind he was used to. With a shrug he began to munch on his breakfast sandwich, in turns nibbling and taking huge bites.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-01-2012, 12:02 AM

Matt just watched the boy ate he ate, he was amusing when he told his story of the 'Wonder cow.' He himself never really had a stuff animal like that to play with; only classes, medical test and being sheltered most of his life. That was until he saw his first motorcycle, his mother hated that he fell in love with them and wanted to be a motorcycle racer or the mechanic. He chuckled at the names of the monsters they fought in the basements, "That was interesting adventures." He told his new friend, it surely was a humorous story.

"You were lucky, I wasn't allowed out of my mother's site when I was younger. It was all classes and medical test, surgeries and studying so I didn't get left behind in cases." He told the boy sadly, he never had a childhood cause of his disorder.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-01-2012, 12:28 AM

'I guess I'll have to help you have fun then." He made a face when he saw people beginning to wander into the school. The young man glanced at his watch and shook his head, they had about twenty minutes left, and it didn't seem long enough at all for Felix. "What does your mom think about you being so into mechanics? She sounds a little over protective." His parents on the other hand were rather laid back. As long as he didn't do anything crazy, they didn't care what he did. It wasn't that they didn't worry about him, they just thought he should make his own mistakes and learn from them.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-01-2012, 12:56 AM

He just smiled at Felix as the room began to get active with other students, he watched the face he made and looked at the clock on the wall. They have to go to class soon, he kind of wanted to stay and talk to his new friend. He shook his head when he was asked the question, "She hates it, if it was up to her I would be locked in a bubble down in the basement til I was old and die." He said laughing, "She doesn't even like me working as a bust boy, to dangerous. I might get my fingers wet." He told him laughing lightly at his own comment. His mother was way to protective, he can just imagine what she would say when she met Felix.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-01-2012, 01:13 AM

Laughter bubbled up from the brunette. With a shake of his head, Felix stood and stretched before letting his hands fall to his sides again. "Well I'm glad you aren't locked away. I'd fail shop class, and it'd be pretty boring too. No wait, not boring, it'd be a chore and annoying to boot with that clique of girls after me." Reaching down he grabbed his bag to swing is casually over his shoulder.

"I'll see you during lunch alright?" He didn't really care about the whispers already beginning to wander around as he walked away. Felix waved at one of his friends and jogged over. Falling into a conversation about the latest school play, he skillfully diverted questions away from his new friendship with Matt. Spending all lunch with him wouldn't happen, but half of it was certainly doable.

The classes before lunchtime went far too slowly for Felix. He wanted to speak with his friend again, and maybe try to make him blush. In fact, thinking of Matt got Felix so distracted he missed half of what the teachers were saying. It wasn't an unusual state for him so nobody noticed anything unusual, luckily.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-01-2012, 02:15 AM

He agreed with him, he too was glad he wasn't placed in the giant bubble and stuffed into the basement. He watched as he stood up and nodded to his comment, "They might end up molesting you of i wasn't there to protect you." He told him jokingly but you never did know with those girls. He stood and gathered his bag and tray, "Alright I'll see you later." He told Felix before leaving, he was ignoring the jocks who knew he was deaf and love to yell things at him.

Matt ran up to his locker buddy as he saw her getting a soda from the machine, he signed to her as they walked to their first class together. They sat in their seat as he signed about the bandages on his arms to her, they had a small group of her friends and he had to signed to them as well. He would translate to them what the teacher said, granted one was only a mute but he signed to her as well. When they were free to do what they wanted he left to class to go to the library.

They were released twenty minutes before lunch time came around he was at his locker with her, they were signing and laughing but he eventually left his backpack in his locker before running to the machines for a bag of chips then to the shop class. Since the teacher liked him he sat in as the student aid til the bell rang for lunch.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-01-2012, 10:25 PM

With relief he heard the strident ringing of the bell which signaled his release from class. The brunette hastily gathered up his things to drop them off at his locker and grabbed his lunch. Though of course, before Felix could truly run off he was obligated to meet up for a practice. They were still trying to figure out what they would do, and running through some skits helped. It was almost like a pre-audition as well. It was a new thing the directors had going, rather then relying on just one hastily put together round of auditions.

Once that was done he excused himself as quickly as possible and ran off at a jog towards the shop class. Or at least, Felix went at a business like walk which signaled to all that he was busy going someplace and didn't want to talk. That didn't stop some from trying to talk, but Felix was quite adept at politely diverting them.

Once by the shop door, he turned the knob and swung it open with a grin. Casually the brunette walked over to Matt and plopped down beside him. "So how'd your morning go?" As he spoke, the theater addict was placing his lunch out on the table with a critical eye. Maybe he'd have to make chocolate chip cookies himself, since his mother kept forgetting.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM

He nibbled at his chips while he sat at the desk, he was grading papers from yesterday; all but his own. He rolled his eyes at the girls' papers, there was nothing on it but hearts, names and 'hidden messages for him; apparently they knew he would be grading them. He placed a rather large 'F' on them, it was larger then needed to be but he felt like making it that way. He crossed out the misspelled words and placed the correct one under them, he just felt like it; just to taunt them.

The garage doors where open but it was still rather hot, he took off his top shirt and wrapped it around his waist as he went to the trash to throw away the wrapping before he went about to grading papers. He wasn't perfectly chiseled in muscles but was rather athletic in build from all the mechanics he played with. Matt noticed movement beside him and looked up to see his friend. "It was like every other day, boring but better now that I'm in shop. Yours?" He asked Felix looking at him as he placed his lunch on the desk.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 AM

The brunette needed to concentrate very hard to form words. Felix lifted a hand to run it trough his hair rather nervously. He just knew he was blushing. To think he'd wanted to be the one to elicit such a reaction from Matt today! It didn't seem like that was likely, considering the fact the the other boy didn't have his shirt on. "Oh it was alright, busy."

"They still haven't decided what play to choose and they're putting us trough longer auditions this time around as well." Pausing he looked curiously at all the papers. Felix took the opportunity to start on his blt sandwich. "Wha're those?" The words were rather garbled because Felix was speaking with his mouthful, again. It was an unfortunate hibit his mother was always trying to break at every turn.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-02-2012, 12:52 AM

He looked at Felix, he was blushing again. "You're blushing again, is something wrong?" He asked before looking at himself, he was wearing a wife beater but maybe it was making him uncomfortable. He looked around the room then back at him, it was weird how he blushed all the time. He just looked at him curious with his bright redish eyes.

Maybe that was why, he was a drama kick. "You are in the plays?" He asked him curiously, he never been to a play so he didn't know that. He hoped it wasn't insulting to ask him that question. He looked at the papers the boy was looking at, "Oh these are the papers from yesterday, I'm correcting them for the teacher. I'm hoping to drop out of the special class to become his student aid, until then I just help him out." He told the teen happily.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-02-2012, 01:13 AM

"Nothing's wrong, it's just really warm in here." Again, it was easy enough to find an excuse for his red tinged cheeks. He was glad the other boy had at least the shirt on. At first he hadn't even noticed, his eyes had been so caught up with other things. He shrugged, trying to make it seem like it really was nothing more then that which had made him blush.

He chuckled when Matt asked him the question he'd least expected, though he supposed it wasn't such a surprise. "Not only am I in plays, I usually get some of the best roles." That was mostly because he never saw any role as too small. "Oh yeah? Did I get a good grade?" Laughing a little, Felix moved a little to lean against Matt's desk to peer at the papers.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-02-2012, 02:11 AM

He just shrugged it off, granted he was still curious, part of him was starting to hope it was a different reason. He would ask him a question about it but decided against it. He returned back to his papers and finished them before stacking them and placing them up. "Alright." Was all he could say to his friend, he was starting to get deep in thought. Matt wasn't sure why he was hoping for a different answer but he was.

His face lit up with a blush when he realized something he didn't notice before, he looked away when Felix leaned closer to him. He felt ashamed in a way, he was starting to developing a crush on him. He was the first person to be were them-self around him that actually knew his disorder, beside his locker buddy who was into dating other females. He handed Felix his paper that was a 'A' cause of the copying but still he never looked at him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-02-2012, 02:33 AM

Lifting an eyebrow, he glanced at the other boy with a half smile. "Why are you quiet all of a sudden?" Accepting the paper graciously, he tilted his head this way and that to get a look at his friend's face. Felix felt his smile soften when he noticed a blush on Matt's face. "Aww come on, why aren't you looking at me? My mug isn't that bad seeming, is it?" Purposefully he tried to make himself into a clown.

Soon he was standing and miming one of his silent parts, or rather one of his comedy acts. He was Igor, Frankenstein's trusty sidekick, with his affected limp and humped back. Then he was a parody of Prince Charming, parading about with his nose high in the air. "Hey I know, since you haven't seen any of my plays, I'll find some of my old scripts and act them out for you! I could do it when I go over to your place." They never had decided when that was going to happen.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-02-2012, 03:18 AM

He tried to calm the blushing in his face, he wasn't looking at Felix to see the question but he figured he may have said something. He shook his that it was nothing, he looked at the desk still blushing greatly. He took a deep breath as he forced himself to calm down, he looked at Felix smiling weakly as he scratched his head lightly. He wanted to say something but decided against it seeing how he only knew the teen one day, if that.

He chuckled seeing Felix do his little acts, he was a weird guy but he liked it. He read his lips as he spoke about doing a act at his house, which made him lightly freeze at the comment. He had almost forgotten about that, he was so used to being rejected and alone that it just slipped his mind. "If you want, but you still have books to get from my house." He told him shyly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-02-2012, 03:27 AM

That had him calming down quickly enough. "Hey, when can I come over anyway? We never talked about it." A sudden idea struck him, making Felix grin happily as he settled down on his chair once more. "And after that you can come to my place, you'll love my mom's corn chowder! My dad's not a bad cook either, but Mom's chowder beats all." It was going to be so much fun, and would be just another opportunity to spend time with Matt.

Oh this was strange, but he did truly want to get to know the other youth. Surely there would be signs if he felt the same as he, early though this was. "I really do want to learn how to sign Matt." Not just because it was like some kind of fascinating code, but because he wanted to be able to talk with his friend even when Matt couldn't see his lips.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 AM

He looked at him and smiling now cause of the impression, "Do you have a class after this one? If so then I can hang out here til school ends and we can go then if you want?" He asked Felix hoping he didn't but then the awkwardness of them being alone would make it so he blushed more. "Sure, that sounds like fun; but I am warning you right now. My family is rarely home so it maybe awhile you actually meet them." He told his friend just as a heads up, he didn't want him to feel weird not meeting his for a while.

He turned towards him and made a face, "First you need to learn the alphabet the the fun begins." He told his friend happily. He couldn't wait to start teaching him and talking to him in sign language but it would have to be a while til the could start. "The book can teach you most of it, I suck at teaching but I'm great practice." He was sure he told him that before but it didn't hurt to say it again.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-02-2012, 04:06 AM

"I have Math after this." Felix made a face and flopped down onto Matt's desk with a groan. Though of course he knew the other man wouldn't be able to hear it. It made him kind of sad actually, but instead of lingering on that though the brunette lifted his head once more. "Don't worry, it's no big deal." Actually Felix was rather glad. It'd be a lot easier to hang out and talk about whatever came to mind without nosy protective parents around to interfere.

He chuckled a little. "Yeah I remember you saying that. You sure you won't mind me bugging you about it?" For once uncertainty had found it's way into his voice as the dark eyed boy lifted his head to lean it against his hand. The second day, and already he was acting as nervously around Matt as he had with any girl. In fact, sometimes he was acting even more nervously, though he wasn't quite sure why.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-04-2012, 03:34 AM

He just smiled at the mention of the other class, "Then I can meet you somewhere after wards if you want." He was just watching his friend flop on the desk, at one point it made him chuckle. He knew better but it looked like he said 'yam.' He smiled at him and nodded, he knew his family wouldn't mind that he actually had a friend over but was sad in a way. He would be the first one over and no witness would see it except for his neighbor Gladce; she was nosy as all get out and she really hated Matt. She wasn't a good person or liked by him either.

He shook his head 'no' he always enjoyed signing with newer people, they made the funniest sentences without meaning to. "Not at all." Was all he could reply to Felix, he loved helping people learn granted he sucked at teaching. He cold just imagine it now, though he was looking for to it for another odd reason he couldn't place.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 10-09-2012, 09:31 PM

Felix allowed himself a smile as he mulled over the places he knew about the school. Surely at least one of them would do. "Let's meet here, at the shop class alright? There's no chances of me getting lost that way!" A joke, for certainly it was that. He couldn't wait til their plans could be put into action. Felix wanted to learn how to sign so badly, for reasons quite obvious to him. It was the perfect excuse.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 10-11-2012, 03:13 AM

Matt just smiled at his friend, he was nervous for some reason on him coming over to his house. "Alright, though I'm surprised you don't know this school by heart. It's very small once you learn it, I grew up here so I know it all, even the best hiding places." He told Felix happily, he didn't really understand some jokes but that could be cause he couldn't hear the tones of his voice. Granted he was secretly saying up his money to get a experimental surgery to hear but that was a long way away. Though he still didn't understand fully why he was getting nervous around this teen boy so suddenly besides having a crush on him.