Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 11-06-2012, 01:22 AM

Kyuuka Girl's Academy

Kyuuka Girl's Academy has been around since the early 1900's. Girls from all around the world strive to get into this school. The only girls that are let into this school are one's who grades and wealth shine threw all others. The girls know by the end of there 8th grade year know weather or not there going to be getting a scholarship to the Kyuuka Girl's Academy school of the gifted.

Dorm Rooms
1st floor- One bed rooms that hold three girls. On the first floor is the font desk and the bathrooms.
2nd floor- the two bed rooms. These hold 4 girls and they have a living room.
3rd floor- The suits There are only two rooms on this floor. These rooms have everything in them.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-06-2012, 01:25 AM

Name: Ninna & Jin
Year: third year
Pic:

Flamesofjoy
Unowned Doll

Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 AM

Name: Kira
Year: First Year
Pic:

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-06-2012, 01:43 AM

The twins arrived three days before the arrival date. They were ready for school to being. Ninna couldn't wait to see her old friend, and Jin couldn't wait to get into the Library. She loved book mostly because she was really shy and didn't really like talking to anyone but her sister. Ninna on the other hand was out spoken and loved meeting new people. They pulled up to there dorm. "Now girls remember what I always tell you." there Nanny said. "We know be kind to everyone because you don't know there situation." the girls said. The Nanny smiled lovingly and let the on there way. The twins grabbed there few belonging that were in the car and made there way towards the front door.

When they got up to there room it was as they left it the year before. There butler brought up the rest of there things. "Its it to your liking misses?" he asked. The girls hugged the old man. "Its perfect." they both said. The butler hugged the girls back. "Well then I will see you two when you come back for the summer." he said as he left the room.

Flamesofjoy
Unowned Doll

Old 11-06-2012, 02:27 AM

Kira, had gotten to the school early as well. His reasons being he had gotten the date wrong, and since he already told the superintendent of his apartment, that he wouldn't be needing his place any longer he was stuck here. Sadly, Kira had an awful sense of direction and couldn't quite follow the map he was given. On the third floor the small boy moved around his body shaking with the fear of being caught.His eyes quickly moved between the map and the room numbers on the doors. "Room..103.....103." he said, his voice quiet, before he sighed with frustration. The number here started with a three, so he knew he was no where near his goal, sighing he stopped moving to give the map a better look, while he gave his other arm that had been dragging, the bag that held all the stuff he kept. "I'm never going to find this room...." his eyes welled with tears, feeling helpless in this new school.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 AM

Nina walked out of the room with out looking where she was going she found a small girls face planted in her breast. Ninna always had a way of making thing uncomfortable for people, though it wasn't ever on purpose. "I'm so sorry. She said as she took a step back. She looked at the young girl who was looking at the map. "Are you lost?" she asked. This was the first time she had seen anyone on this fool besides herself and sister. "maybe I can help you." she said with a smile.

A few moments later Jin came out to find her sister talking to someone new. "Can..." when she saw the girl she stopped talking and walked back into her room. Jin avoided people for a long as she could before school started. She was the type that much rather be alone then around anyone.

Flamesofjoy
Unowned Doll

Old 11-06-2012, 02:45 AM

The faceplant into the chest of the older student, caused Kira's face to become a crimson red. He moved the map away, and looked up to see the female. Instantly he started t0 sweat bullets, the thoughts of being caught crept up into his head. "W..well um..um..." his soft voice left his mouth, but left her question unanswered. His eyes darted looking for something to distract her with, but he couldn't find anything, this caused the tears forming in his eyes to start to fall. "I...I...I." he said, his body tensing up, he looked as if he was ready to run from the girl.

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-06-2012, 03:01 AM

Ninna gently took his hand in her own. "Its okay." she said softly. She gently took the map from his hand and looked at his room number. "Oh dear your on the wrong floor. The 1 in 103 is for the first floor." she said with a smile. "Can I help you to your room?" she said as she took him by the hand and lead him to the stairs. "I know it can be a bit scary the first day, but I will show you around till you feel safe." she said with a smile.

Flamesofjoy
Unowned Doll

Old 11-06-2012, 03:20 AM

He slowly squeezed her hand, as it met his. The slight warmth of her hand comforted him, and mad him withdraw his tears for the time being. Listening to the girl speak, it all started to make sense. Of course one, would mean first floor. This was a sad realization for him, because he came here by getting scholarship for being smart, but he did lack common sense sometimes.

"Th...thank you." he said moving closer to the girl, his shy instinct showing through. As he drw closer to her, the soft scent of lavender could be taken in from him, Kira knew his act. needed to be 100 percent perfect when he came to this school, so he made sure he smelled like a girl too. "I..I'm Kira b...by the way."

Fiona_Watergate

Old 11-06-2012, 03:28 AM

Ninna gently squeezed his hand and smiled. This had to be one of the cutessed girls she had ever seen. She notice that the tears were almost all dried up. She stopped for a moment and turned to the young girl. She gently whipped the girls eyes. "You don't want those tears when you meet your rommies." she said as she winked at her. Ninna always treated the younger girls as if they were small children. Shen never could figure out why it was just something she always did.

Ninna smiled once more "You welcome. My sister and I have been her for a while now, so its only fair that we show new girls around." she lead the way down the hall and pointed to the large room with the t.v in it. "That the group living room. "Though if you would like you could just come up to our room. It might be more comfortable." Ninna said. As she spoke lavender filled all her scenes. "Oh is that Lavender? Mmmm Its one of my favorite smells in the whole world." she said with a smile. "Oh yeah Names haha. My name is Ninna and the girl in my room is my sister Jin. Its lovely to meet you Kira." she said with a smile. She lead him to the second door on the right. "Here's your room." she said as she pointed to room 103.

Flamesofjoy
Unowned Doll

Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 AM

Kira was thankful for the older girl removing the tears from his face, so he gave her a small timid smile. "A...am...I allowed to go into one of the better rooms?" he asked unsure of the rules of this school. He was generally afraid of people so hanging out in a room with only two other people seemed like the better option."I..it's nice to meet you too..You have a very pretty name Ninna-Sama" he said trying to be nice to, what he thought would be his new friend here at the academy. Once the two made it to his room, his eyes started to dart around again. He has realized he left his bag all the way back where the two had just met, the bag of course had the room key he would need to get into his room. "O..oh my..." was all he said.