XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 12-18-2012, 12:52 AM

Private School, Pffft..

High school is a cruel, cruel world. It's the kind of environment that you never really find many reminiscing about; with it lives have been lost in the past from those whom were bullied to those who led secret lives. But Florence Academy is an upper echelon school with courses that automatically go towards college. The entrance fee itself is $50,000, and that's why it is populated by mostly rich and pampered brats. But there are the few odd rich kids out, and the handful of Scholarship Students, whose room, board and other expenses are paid for by those of charitable association working either for the good of upcoming youth or for the sake of a greedy tax break. And yet, you could never guess what is looming around the corner in this well groomed educational facility.

Name: Everlee “Eve” Sarah Mason
Age/Birth-date: Oct. 13, 1995
Grade: 10th, Sophomore
Height: 4' 11”
Appearance: Her face is heart shaped, her lips are a bit pouty, and her eyes are hazel. Her hair is naturally curly goes halfway down her back, and is layered perfectly. To top it all off her skin is rather pale. Her hair is multicolored with strips of battery electric blue, aqua, and sea foam green. Her left nostril is pierced twice one with a small spike and the other with a small hoop, she has light green gem stones in her angel bites, an industrial in each ear, and her ears gauged up to 1/2” with Opal’s in them.
Personality: She’s rather free spirited, extremely smart, shy, but when she opens it’s like her aura lights up every room she enters.
Likes: Herbal remedies, Celtic music, new piercings or jewelry, drawing up tattoo designs with her Father, and a good conversation.
Dislikes: Things that seem too good to be true, and people with closed minds are things she considers extremely bothersome.
Other Information: She never met her Mom and she lives with her Father. She also owns a ’76 pan-head motorcycle that she keeps on campus.

XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 12-23-2012, 06:30 AM

Everlee started her first day at Florence Academy, two weeks after the new year started when Summer Holiday ended. The move was for the best as she had finally received her acceptance letter after the grueling weeks worth of testing weeks prior, she was to be advanced a grade. She was supposed to be a Sophomore, that wasn't changed--she took classes with the Junior's and lunched with the Sophomore's.

This year, she was the only Scholarship student, so she prepared herself for hell as she brought her pan-head came to a halt in the parking spot she was given. She parked leaving the motorcycle running a bit longer, after which she turned it off, pulled her pack on, and headed to the front office. As she passed she her vicious sounding whispers of scholarships and filth--her stomach turned a bit with unease, but she had promised her Father that she wouldn't run for the door and take off. She continued on into the office and she pulled her long braided hair over her shoulder fearing that someone might cut it off out of spite. Once she finally reached the front desk, she pulled her identification papers and immunization card out of the inside pocket of her leather jacket, she sighed as she tried to smile, and then placed the paper's on the woman's desk.

The woman wasn't paying the least bit of attention, Everlee cleared her throat, the woman still didn't notice. She sighed again, she then took her hands clapped loudly, the woman nearly fell out of her chair, she just sat there glaring at Everlee for a few moments. She then noticed, the sheets on her neat desk, pulled them towards herself, "Ah, Everlee Mason, transfer student here on a Scholarship. You seem to have not showed up for your first through seventh period's today, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I traveled alone, without a watch. Did you know this place didn't even show up on my Gps? I would have gotten here yesterday, but I had to get some last minutes things, sleep, eat, got to the bathroom, and take a shower. I was told by the Dean that I had four days to get here, my Father couldn't get off work--so he told me to head on and be safe," Everlee spoke barely above a whisper. "I'm not supposed to start my classes for another day. The Dean knows my situation, I talked to him myself."

The woman was a bit taken aback by the girls explanation, "Are you lying to me? Lying here lands you in detention."

Everlee pinched the bridge of her nose, then looked back up at her, "If you don't believe me, go look in my parking spot. I stuck that tacky license plate sticker from the school for parking on it."