Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 04-20-2013, 08:36 PM

-Note: You probably know already, but this is a private roleplay between Smell_The_Roses: and me, Queen! :3 Feel free to stalk like a ninja/read our rp, but please refrain from posting anything in here!

Plot: A girl has to go to the prestigious Dukewell Academy, and she is the poorest one in school. On her first day of school, she stumbles on a group the most popular and wealthy students. They tell her she has to listen to them, and that she has no way out of it, since she is poor. She doesn't know what to do. What if she falls in love with the 'king' of this group?

Queen's Characters:

Name: Cole Easton Snyder
Role: The "King" of the "Aristocrats"
Extra: Charismatic and cool, he's a bit of a bully and his ex-girlfriends all say that he's intimidating and doesn't really care for romance. He's currently the only "Aristocrat" without a girlfriend.

Name: Grayson Deerfield
Role: The "Artsy Prince" of the "Aristocrats"
Extra: The youngest of the guys, Grayson leans towards the arts; he loves music, theater, art, and especially photography. He gets pushed around a lot by the others, but doesn't mind because they also spoil him.

Name: Spencer Chase Exeter
Role: The "Studious Seducer" of the "Aristocrats"
Extra: Although he's a bookworm and is the number one student in school, Spencer is quite the ladies' man, and a flirt. He has a girlfriend now though, so he's less likely to flirt with other girls.

Name: Rory Helstrom
Role: The "Jester" of the "Aristocrats"
Extra: Always joking around, Rory hides his sensitive side from most people, and is also on many sports teams.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-20-2013, 09:37 PM

Name: Caroline Rose McPhee
Role: The girl, who is their ' pet.'
Extra: She is really shy, and barely talks because of it, Her family would be rich if her father would stop drinking. She is the new girl as well as the poor one.

Name: Rachel Berry
Role: Rory's girlfriend,
Extra: Caroline's old buddy from elementary school. Has been friends with the girls ever since the end of middle school. She can tend be very musical... she has a talent of singing. Her little sister goes to the middle school building in the school district.

Name: Mary Kay Jones
Role: Grayson's Girlfriend
Extra:Is known to be for not talking that much, but she only talks when no one is around but those that are in the group.

Name:Angel Lovelace
Role: Spencer's Girlfriend
Extra: Like her boyfriend, she can be very secxy, but she can't have to try her best. She has a couple of siblings, and her father owns this school, basically.

---------- Post added 04-20-2013 at 04:29 PM ----------

Caroline sighed softly as she walked onto the rich territory. She had a cute dress on though, but it was cheap, you can tell. She sighed lightly. She hated being poor, seeing everyone glance at her as she walked. She held her books close to her chest. She wanted to go 'meditate.' She finally made it down the halls and went to walk over this room. She opened the door, and closed it. She looked down , she was cold. She hated that she didn't have a coat. She rubbed her arms, but hearing a voice. Her heart raced. She turned, " oh I am so sorry!! I.. just... needed to..."

Rachel was sitting on the piano as she heard the door open, the three girls were talking about their concert that is coming up, but then again, most likely it was just Rachel and Mary talking, since Angel and Spencer were ' busy.' Rachel saw Caroline. She squealed in excitement. " So the rumors were true." She hopped down from the piano and ran to her and hugged her, but carefully cause she knew about the secret of Caroline. Thinking about it, she said, " How bout... that... the girls take you shopping I mean I know you need help... " She smiled lightly. She walked her friend Caroline to the chairs where everyone was at. Rachel blinked softly, she looked down and thinking. she gulped, " hey guys.. this is the new girl we heard about.. It's Caroline.." She glanced at them, before glancing at the one who was in the fancier chair.

Mary was confused, she raised an eyebrow as she stayed in Grayson's arms. She looked at the new girl. " looks like we just found her on the street.. to me.." She said softly before leaning back, but seeing the look Rachel, she put her hands in surrender. She sighed lightly and then looked down, " Isn't she the one with little money? It sure looks like it." She looked over at Grayson. She kissed his cheek. She fixed her pretty dress.

Angel was in Spencer's lap when someone came in, she never seen someone ever so happy as rachel seen her long lost friend. She sighed wrapping her arms around his neck as she put her head on his chest thinking. She blinked her bright eyes as she blinked. She closed her eyes softly and sighed as Rachel oooked at the king of the group. She smiled sweetly at Spencer before kissing him once more. But then she glanced over at the girl, " you can say that again, Mary... "

Last edited by Smell_The_Roses; 04-21-2013 at 02:09 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-21-2013, 02:39 AM

Cole was texting a friend on his phone when the new girl just happened to walk into their room. By their room, he was referring to the classroom that they had sort of turned into their little hangout or base. He barely even looked up as the girl was greeted by Rachel. Chuckling at the funny text that he had just received, he overheard Mary and Angel talking about the girl. Ah, yes. He'd heard about the newcomer earlier this morning. Poor. What a shame, since her face wasn't all too bad. She could do with a change of clothes, though. "Rachel, do you know this girl?" Cole raised an eyebrow. "Or did you pick her up from the orphanage?" His snarky attitude was a result of being the most popular guy in school--he was referred to as the King of the Aristocrats. Those who hated the populars often called this little group of friends the "Aristobrats" instead of "Aristocrats".

Rory smirked and straightened from his previous position, which was leaning on the piano. He had been listening to Rachel play and sing at the same time. Rory didn't really mind the new girl--sure, she was poor, and her clothes were a bit tacky, but Rory only acted energized and a bit mean on the outside. Only Rachel had seen his soft side, and understood him the most. "Funny how she just happens to walk into us, huh? Most people would run in the other direction." This bit was true, their little group had quite a reputation in the school. They were all beautiful, smart, gifted in some way or another, and a bit mean. They were hated, but people also wanted to be them.

Greyson nudged Cole's arm with his elbow while holding Mary close to his chest in his other arm. "How did she even find us here?"

"How should I know?" Cole responded before giving the new girl and Rachel one last look, and then going back to his text messages.

Greyson shrugged, and rested his chin in the crook of Mary's neck. She smelled of something he couldn't quite identify, but it was nice and soothing. Perhaps he'd sketch or paint her sometime.

Spencer, unlike the others, didn't even notice the new girl come in--he was too preoccupied with his girlfriend, Angel. The couple had been named the Angel and the Demon, as Angel was beautiful and charming, and Spencer was devilishly handsome--and quite intimidating. Holding the top score in school, Spencer still found time to hang out with his girlfriend. Spencer returned Angel's kisses, and twirled her long, strawberry blond hair around his finger as she sat in his lap.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-21-2013, 03:07 AM

Caroline hated this.. Maybe she should get away from her father. She shook her head as she twirled her hair, she looked at her old friend Rachel. She didn't want to say anything, even though there was many things she wanted to say, but she had to worry if she had enough money to get lunch... She was too skinny because she couldn't eat all the time. She sighed softly and said, " Oh how funny, I wish I was in the orphanage right now." She rolled her eyes. Yes, she did have a bit of a cocky attitude. She blinked as Greyson said something, but Rachel... She seemed to be fond of the group. She gulped and closed her eyes as she thought.

Rachel blinked softly, holding onto Caroline's arm. She then looked back as Caroline said something mean back to him. " Hey.. be nice.. like I know you can be.."
Caroline looked at her, " You must know a different Caroline..." She showed a slight smirk, her voice was very quiet but ravishing.
Rachel sighed softly. She looked over at Caroline and shook her head but then looked over at Cole, " Of course.. we went to elementary school together, for a while.. when she was slightly popular." She looked down, " But thanks to her father, she is poor... so it's not her fault." She blinked before sitting down on a couch, looking at Rory. She smiled lightly. She then slowly offered her poor friend to sit. " Carrie, sit please. "
Caroline stayed there, but glanced at everyone before she slowly sat down next to her friend. She looked down and stayed silent.

Mary stayed close to Greyson. She smiled lightly, she loved being silent. She bit her lower lip looking at what was going on. She tilted her head glancing at the girl. She shook her head and wondered. She closed her eyes softly. She gulped though. She had a hand on his leg when he put his head in the crook of her neck. She kissed his cheek before glancing at Rachel, before saying. "Do you know what this mean? IF we don't make her rich some how, which, Rachel.. we both know how to make her quite rich, either a job for a couple hours of a day... or.. make her run away.. I did it, and look at me." She smirked before kissing her love a quick kiss.

Angel was just glad to find a handsome guy and loving guy as Spencer. She smiled softly, hearing the people talk, but she was too busy kissing her boyfriend. She softly moved away, feeling him wanting more. She giggled and then kissed his devilish lips. Like what the fans of this group say, he gives her sins. Between the kisses, " I do believe our fans are right... you give me more sins every day." She grinned. twirling two of her fingers in his straight hair.

Last edited by Smell_The_Roses; 04-21-2013 at 03:11 AM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-23-2013, 01:20 AM

Cole sighed as he locked his phone and stuffed it in his back pocket, ignoring the girl's retort to his words. The last thing he needed to add on to is pile of problems was some pathetic, sassy, scrawny-looking broke following his friends around. "Rachel, your friend there is rather cocky for her position." He walked closer to her, staring her down. "I think she should be afraid instead."

"What is your problem, man?" Rory furrowed his brow and frowned. He walked forward and tried to pull him away, but his efforts were shrugged off easily by Cole. He was best friends with Cole and they had grown up side-by-side, but still exactly know why his friend acted so condescending towards those who were less fortunate than him.

"What, getting soft, Rory?" Cole crossed his arms and towered over Caroline. He had a bit of a prince complex, thinking that everyone worshiped the ground that he walked on. "And she needs to get used to it, because she's ours now." A victorious smirk flickered across his face and made Rory’s hairs stand on end. He had forgotten how Cole was quite mean and sadistic when he felt like it.

Greyson was confused. “Ours?” He played with Mary’s soft hands, stroking them before giving her another quick peck on the lips. “By ours, do you mean that she’s one of us?”

Cole gave him a look that said--really, do you think that’s possible? “No, what I meant was that--” He was interrupted by Spencer, who only now noticed what was going on and cradled his girlfriend in his arms. “--that she’s under our control and has to do whatever we want, right?”

Rory frowned, sometimes he wondered about his friend choices. Cole was sometimes just an upright snob around those not in his little clique. Greyson was an alright fellow, but was always so absorbed in his art or his girlfriend. Spencer was a good mate when he wasn’t hooking up with Angel or studying his butt off, but even then he was a tad obnoxious and had generally the same mindset as Cole.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-23-2013, 02:55 AM

Rachel glanced over at Caroline who looked at Rachel. Rachel then glanced over at Cole, " She tends to do that when she is trying to be dominated over..." Awkwardly looking away. But she then wondered about the dear friend of hers. She closed her eyes softly and stayed looking down. She looked up to look at Caroline.She glanced at Rory, her lover. She went over to him and wrapped her arms around his stomach, from the side of him. " honestly, I know her, and it takes a lot to frighten her, and I woudn't push it, considering what she has to deal with already." She wasn't going to tell what she has to go through.

Caroline crossed her arms she looked up at the guy, glaring, she slowly stood on her tippy toes, she gulped and then said," My position? Well I have the same right of place as you do." She looked at him, her bright eyes looking into his. She sighed softly, she hated how these rich people can walk all over her. She rolled her eyes and said, " You would have to put me through alot to make me afraid." Though as he began to tower over her, She can't let another person like her father be in her life.. there could be no way, yet, she was being towered over. She looked down and put her hands behind her back.

Mary smiled sweetly, she closed her eyes softly, she put her head on his shoulder before looking at Cole as he spoke about being theirs. Well she, Rachel, and Angel were probably going to take her shopping.. She gulped and sighed. She felt her hands beings petted, this is why she puts that lotion he likes on her hands, it was a tropical smell. She kissed him softly, she then smiled and when he spoke about it, She then said, " Yeah I mean... she is her own person right?" She asked. She bit her lower lip but hearing all the guys discuss. " oh.." She blushed and looked down, she placed her head down on his lap as she thought about it.

Angel stayed in his arms, she loved being in his arms. She grinned softly but then kissing his neck, as he spoke. She kissed his cheek going to his neck. She looked around, noticing the poor girl, she blinked and thought, Wow.. we need to take her shopping." Wait soo... that girl.. the Caroline girl... is lie under our wing basically?" She asked softly. Of course she was blonde, and she acted like it all the time. She looked at her hair, " Babe... I think I should grow out my hair.." She looked at him before looking at the girl standing. " Well.. C-caro...." She forgot.. But then Rachel said, " Caroline." She smiled lightly looking at her. Angel smiled softly, and said, " Right, thanks Rachel. " She then looked over at the poor girl, " Come have a seat.. though.. you might not wanna sit next to us, cause.. we'll probably take up the whole couch soon.. but Greyson and Mary doesn't bite, like Spencer does." She grinned and giggled.

Mary heard the little comment and giggled softly, " Angel... are you sure you are the angel, are you becoming more like the Demon that is holding you?"
Angel grinned looking over at Mary, " Dear.. I am always going to be like my love, We can never stop." She looked over at Spencer who was holding her, " Besides.. you know us well enough.. especially what our fan people are talking about us... you should think."
Mary blinked softly, " right.. what you have a hard time doing. " She grinned softly and looked at Greyson before she glanced at Angel to see how she can hear.
Angel giggled and said, " Hey!" she grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. " Be nice! And I can think clearly I have B's in my classes."
Caroline gulped and softly moved around Cole, and then sat in the next coushion over from Mary and Greyson. She stayed silent though. She looked over at Rachel, before looking down at her hands, she had her journal in her lap. It had her secret, before Cole can see she dropped it into her school bag.
Rachel sighed kissing Rory before she headed behind Caroline. " Carrie... It'll be fine.. Cole is always like this.. " she whispered into her ear, She smiled softly. She squeezed her friends shoulders reassuring

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-25-2013, 09:41 PM

Cole scoffed. "The same right of place?" He looked at himself and his super-expensive, preppy clothes, then stared pointedly at her and her cheap clothing. "I think not. Not here, at least." He considered tripping Caroline as she awkwardly scooted past him, but decided to stay classy. Cole looked at Rachel, and sighed, crossing his arms. "Fine. I'll put up with her, but don't expect me to get on good terms with her."

Rory shrugged at Rachel apologetically, sometimes Cole could get a bit out of hand, and nobody really knew how to deal with him. Rory put his arm around Rachel's shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly, whispering. "It'll be fine. He just gets a bit b*tchy sometimes."

Greyson gave Caroline a friendly smile as she plopped herself down on a cushion next to him and his girlfriend. Almost the complete opposite of Cole, he knew how Caroline felt. Cole was rather intimidating and obnoxious sometimes, after all, but Greyson knew that Cole was a good person. He brushed Mary's hair from her face and hummed a tune as she rested in his lap.

Spencer nipped at Angel's neck with his teeth. "Right you are, I do bite." He chuckled, and fingered Angel's hair. "Whatever you like. I think you'd look nice either way."

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for class.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 04-27-2013, 03:39 AM

Rachel sighed, She looked down and then played with her lover's, Rory's fingers on his hand and said, " But Cole.. She's my best friend, just try to be nice... " She looked up at him, " I mean.. I know it'll be hard, but still. " She grinned. She was happy. She tilted her head softly thinking. She wondered. She closed her eyes softly. She didn't know what she should do. She gulped softly and then kissed Rory. She went into his arms, Or holding onto his hands as he had his arms around her. Before hearing him whisper about her. She looked up at him, she tilted her head. She wondered. She didn't know what to do. She looked down. She shrugged, whispering. " Okay"

Caroline sighed as she sat there, she looked at Greyson, beffore looking down thinking. She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to do. She hated this, She heard the bell. Getting her bag, she got up and quickly got out of that place, hoping to get away from that.

Rachel went to talk to Caroline, but she sighed, " Oh well I'll tell her at lunch." She muttered. She went to grab her cute school bag, she held onto Rory's hand. " Ready for history?" She asked, smiling sweetly.

Mary sighed softly. She stayed there, as she looked at Caroline, and then seeing her leave. " Wow.. Is she always that quiet, and shy?" She stood up after getting the school bag and smiled at her love. She closed her eyes softly, she was so nervous about her. She smiled lightly. She looked up at him and smiled.She got up and said, " Choir ... here I come." She giggled lightly.

Angel giggled as he nibbled her. She tilted her head and thought about it. She looked around, She bit her lower lip, She sighed softly and looked at him. She kissed him softly. She gulped softly and then got up. " Wait.. Aww I have government I don't wanna go.." She frowned and grabbed her bag.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 04-30-2013, 09:33 PM

"I'm ready." Rory led Rachel down the hallway, one arm snug around her back and his hand resting on her waist. He spotted a few envious glares from guys who had crushes on his girlfriend--he simply ignored them and kept walking on to their history classroom. They'd met on the first day of school in this classroom, and immediately knew that they were perfect for each other.

Rory opened the door of the classroom, they were early today, only three other people were already in the room. The two of them sat in the very center of the room together, the desks were paired up in twos. They sat down next to each other and Rory took out his books. "So." He said, grabbing a pen from his pencil case. "Caroline is a childhood friend of yours?"

Meanwhile, on the other side of school...

"This is absolutely ridiculous." Cole spat, frowning. Caroline was in his Personal Finance class, and she was sitting in his spot. His spot. Nobody sat in his spot. "Get out, that's my seat." He ordered, but she didn't budge. She ignored him as if he wasn't there.

"Goddamn it," Cole turned and stormed off to sit in another seat next to some of the jocks in the Personal Finance Class. They weren't the sharpest tools in the tool box, but they had a pretty good sense of humor, when they weren't busy making out with their girlfriends or being obnoxious.

"Who's that girl?" One of the jocks asked, eyeing her up and down like a creep.

Cole shrugged. "Some lowlife who thinks she can sit in my spot."

He received a few chuckles and a friendly punch in the arm for his joke, and Cole laughed along with them, even though that was a pretty low and douchebag-y move. This girl was going to be fun to "play" with.

Back in the room...

Greyson pecked Mary's cheek one last time before letting her go to choir. He didn't need to rush, because the art classroom was just down the hallway and that was his first class of the day. Lugging his backpack and camera with him, he sipped a can of soda while walking to class. The teacher didn't mind if he was late sometimes, as the teacher knew that he was a pretty good kid and wouldn't dare skip class.

And Spencer...

"Stay with me~" Spencer whined, not wanting to leave his girlfriend. He enjoyed his English class, but would prefer to be with Angel. He huffed, grabbing his stuff. "Oh, fine. I'll walk you to class." Although he would never admit it, Spencer didn't want Angel to walk alone, in case some guy tried to hit on her. He was awfully possessive, but didn't show it.

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 05-01-2013, 10:12 PM

Rachel smiled at Rory, she was glad that she had a lot of her classes with him. She looked at him and said, " great, let's go then." She stood by his side as they walked down the hall. She noticed the glares that Rory was getting, because she knew he was ignoring them. She was in love with Rory and they have to know that. As they entered the class, seeing who was in the class, before she turned to look at Rory she gave him a soft kiss. She remembered the first they met.. It was like... love at first sight basically. Yeah, most people don't believe in that stuff, but it happened between them. She sat in the seat next to Rory, her original seat. She bit her lower lip and got her stuff out for that class from out of her bag. She heard her lover. " Oh yeah.. we have known each other for a long time, we know each other pretty darn well." She smiled lightly.

Caroline had sat in a seat, it was the very center. Since she had good vision she didn't need to be up real close. She closed her eyes softly. She had tensed. She bit her lower lip. She looked over before cole had came in. She was worried. She didn't even hear anything, since she was spacing off and worrying about after school. She had a tear fall looking down and it fell. Until she actually came back, she can't fight it, or else it gets worse. She didn't know how bad she was going to get it.

Mary allowed her boyfriend to kiss her cheek. She loved that she was treated like a princess, he was a true prince. Remembering the day they met. She bit her lower lip as she stood in the class room. All the guys tried to flirt, but then when she said his name, her lover that is, they'd stop.

Angel heard him whine, She kissed him softly and said, " babe I have to go to class.. I'll see you at lunch though, I promise." She noticed him speak again, she smiled lightly, holding his hand as he began to walk to her class. She was so glad that he would walk with her, she tended to get lonely when he wasn't at her house."

Though... at lunch something big happens.

Rachel had the class before lunch with Rory, which was great. When they got to the table, Spencer had sat down with angel, again on his lap. She shook her head and looked at Rory. " Let's get some food?" She suggested. She grinned kissing him softly and hugging him, she absolutely loved him. She then held onto his hand, going to the sandwich line.

Mary finally walked in to the lunch, she was happy with her art class that she had before lunch. She glanced at her boyfriend and ran to him, practically. She giggled and kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around him. She was so happy. She then sat next to him, ' how was your class?" She asked softly. She was so happy.

Angel found herself with Spencer at the lunch table, kissing each other. Again, like always. She smiled lightly. She wrapped her arms around him before then saying between the kisses. " You hungry? Cause I am" She grinned and then pulled away but still sat in his lap. She looked at Mary and grinned, Mary was on the opposite side of them. She said, " Mary are you going to have the whole salad thing?" She grinned.

When Rachel came back with Rory, " hey when Carrie's here, don't make those jokes she's vegetarian.. I mean we need to make sure she has a good first day at school so at least she feels safe here."

Angel glanced at Rachel and said, " Why does she need to? Doesn't she feel safe at her home?" Rachel gave her a look.

Caroline was on her way to lunch, and seeing that there were five guys following her, as she reached a room, some guy grabbed her from that room, i guess from the group. She was..... raped basically. Yeah, and basically after a long half of an hour of her trying to scream for help she was done for. She came finally into the lunch table, her innocence was taken.. and.... she was just not meant to live. She stayed there, sitting there quietly. She didn't say anything, she had very wavy hair, she slowly let a tear fall letting everyone talk. She could afford the food. She hated life. Maybe she should run away, hearing Rachel," Carrie.. where were you?what happened? I was starting to worry?" Caroline, hurtful yes, looked at her and didn't want to speak but what she said was, " Not sure and I don't want to talk about it."

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-07-2013, 02:03 AM

"Oh, I see." Rory knew how Rachel felt, he had been friends with Cole for a long time too. They talked all throughout class as usual, the teacher never really minded because they both got good grades and were respectful towards their elders.

Cole barely payed any attention in class, as per usual. He simply chatted with the others in class, or messed around on his phone while the teacher droned on and on and on about something that Cole had already studied up on a while ago. Cole was smart, yes, but he was a bit inconsiderate about others, and had a rather stuck-up personality. He barely even noticed Caroline during class, only glancing at her briefly once or twice while he was making a once-over of the classroom. He could've sworn she was crying, though.

"Right. Have fun, babe." Spencer gave her a good-bye kiss, then slowly walked off to his own class. The teacher would probably yell at him for being late, since his classroom was quite far from Angel's classroom. Not like he cared.

Greyson hummed as he walked to the art room, reveling in the fact that he had such a nice and sweet girlfriend. He knew that she'd stay faithful with him, and he did his best to take good care of her.

During lunch...

"Finally!" Rory looked longingly at the Cafeteria food. "I'm absolutely starving." Unlike other schools, the food at Dukewell Academy was actually quite delicious. He picked up a sandwich and a soda, then paid at the cash register. He then walked back with Rachel to the lunch table where their friends usually sat.

Greyson entered the lunchroom, and headed straight towards Mary. He gave her a squeeze, then pulled his bagged lunch out of his over-the-shoulder bag/satchel. "It was great, and you?"

Spencer was with Angel, once again. He rested his head on Angel's shoulder as she sat in his lap, and fell asleep in doing so. A few minutes later he woke up, startled. "Whoah." He looked around. "Was I sleeping?"

Cole was sitting at the table, and laughed, seeing that Spencer was once again awake again. "Yeah man. Angel was struggling to keep you from drooling onto her shoulder."

"Sheesh, no need to talk so loudly about it," Spencer grumbled and threw his water bottle at Cole, though he too was laughing.

Cole blocked the water bottle from hitting his face by catching it with his hand, showing off his athletic skill. He twirled the empty water bottle around in his hand before throwing it in the trash can, which was a few tables away. It landed dead in the center of the trash can.

Rory gave a high-five to Cole. After all, Cole wasn't on the varsity basketball team for nothing. He often shot many goals during basketball games, and he was definitely considered the star player of the team.

Just then, Caroline walked in, looking even messier and dirtier than before. Cole wrinkled his nose, smelling something odd. Odd, but very familiar. Had the new girl been having sex? No, she didn't look too happy. It must have been forced. Was that why she looked so messed up? The smile was wiped off his face when he saw a couple of guys come into the cafeteria after Caroline. They were talking about taking advantage of a girl they'd never seen before. Now, Cole didn't usually stand up for people less fortunate than him, but rape was an issue that he stood strongly against. He walked over to the 5 guys, who were joking about how messed up Caroline looked during the rape.

"You know," Cole crossed his arms across his chest. "I could report you guys, and you could be sent to jail." He stared down at them, as he was a few inches taller. "Mommy and Daddy wouldn't want that for their precious little gems, would they?" Hey spoke mockingly, grabbing the obvious leader of the group by the neck of his collar.

"Yeah?" The leader of the 5 guys laughed. "And what are you going to do to me? We're in school. You could be expelled, and your Mommy and Daddy wouldn't be too happy either."

Another guy from the group spoke up to support his friend. "Yeah, and she's not even that special. Just some new girl."

Cole threw the leader of the group into the other guy that spoke, sending both of them flying across a few tables in the Cafeteria with one swift motion. It seemed like it took Cole no effort at all to launch them across the room. The two now laid in on top of each other, with bits of food from other people's trays stuck to them. Cole walked over to the two who were on the floor menacingly, and bent down to whisper in the ear of the leader of the group. "She belongs to me, and the Aristocrats. Nobody else can lay a finger on her." He smirked, noticing from his peripheral vision how the other three members of the group were pale and very frightened. "Bye."

He then walked back to his table casually, as if nothing at all had just happened. The students in the Cafeteria were silent for a moment, then loudly started chit-chatting about what had just happened.

Spencer rolled his eyes. He felt that Cole was a bit melodramatic about the whole thing.

Rory stared at Rachel and gave her a look, not really sure what to do. What were you supposed to do when your best friend just beat up a bunch of guys in front of almost the entire school?

"See?" Greyson piped up and broke the intense atmosphere, giving Caroline a kind smile. "He can be nice to you sometimes."

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 05-07-2013, 02:39 AM

Rachel sighed softly, and noticed the whole scene. She glanced over at Rory as he looked at her. She held onto his hand unsure what to do. She looked over at her best friend who was hiding her face, which she knew why. She looked down, wishing she could do something about it, but wait!! She grinned and then said, " Carrie.. I need to talk to you... after school alright?" She licked her fork, not on purpose but glanced over at Cole. She sighed softly, "Cole?" She asked. " You... okay?" She didn't really know what to do.

Carrie just sat there, not caring at what was going on. She covered face, and she cried, you didn't see anything or heard anything. She bit her lower lip so scared. She moved her hands before wiping her tears and looking at Rachel. She shook her head, she didn't want to talk right now. She stood up and walked out, She didn't and couldn't handle this. Maybe she can run away.

Angel giggled softly as she looked at Spencer. She then looked at Cole. She kissed Spencer's neck softly, but staying quiet after the whole Cole thing with the group. Also, Seeing Carrie left. She sighed softly. Feeling bad for the girl. She gulped softly. Before she glanced at Spencer. She then went to eat her food in front of her.

Mary smiled softly and then looked at Grayson, rubbing his hand before kissing it and glancing at everything that was going on. She stayed silent, it would make everything worse. She sighed softly though. She said, " it's okay, something major just ruined that girls life... It's going to be weird and long time before she comes back."

After two months of the incident.

Carrie had been adopted by Rachel's family, so now she had her last name. It was going to be weird, Her family has gotten all the things she had needed, which was everything, and now she can get food. She was excited about that. Eating like everyone else, not missing a single meal. She got out of the car as Rachel got out too. She was stopped and she smiled. She was hoping not to run into that group, which it will probably happen. She was just excited to see everyone's faces. Since she has been gone for two months now. But she still had bruises. She had a floral high low skirt on, and she had a cute black shirt on. Along with a nice jacket. She had nice school supplies and she had gotten the books. Her hair was all curled. She walked side by side with Rachel.

Rachel walked with her new sister, which they bond so well. She giggled and said, " Cole's jaw is going to drop." She said softly.. She sighed, ' When he sees you, he is probably going to still want you to be his, or ours in a way though.. Just because of how you changed, and how he practically stood up for you." She stood in front of the door before opening it, Carrie was behind Rachel. Rachel walked over to Rory and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him sweetly. She grinned and turned and looked to see Cole's and the others faces.

Mary was sitting next to Grayson, and she wrapped her arms around him, " Spring break is coming, I am so excited... Two weeks no school." She giggled and then turned to the group, " Are we still going to hang out like last time?" She asked the group. She smiled and hearing the door open, she noticed Carrie. Smiling softly. " Hey Carrie... " She looked over at Cole. She turned and said, " how is your new home treating you?" She asked. She then blinked softly, holding onto Grayson's hands.

Carrie looked at Mary and smiled lightly, she looked down and fixing her skirt, she fixed her cute heels She was still shorter then Cole, she crossed her arms and said, " Well pretty well. It feels weird that I am officially rich and.... well... Rachel's sister." She smiled lightly. She put her hands on her hips. She turned to cole. " It feels weird, I Finally got all what I needed, I can eat all the meals in the day now.. Not stressing about.... my old home situation."

Angel was kissing and smooching on Spencer. Not paying attention, but what caught her off was Carrie's Voice. She moved and said, " Oh Carrie!" She giggled. " What happened why did you disappear? Mary and I were worried." She giggled and said, " glad your back..." She then leaned back as she sat on Spencer's lap. " But just enough time for spring. But then she kissed her softly.

( thought this was necessary since she disappears after that )

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 05-10-2013, 01:12 AM

After two months, Caroline had finally returned to school after being adopted by Rachel's family.

Rory hugged Rachel, and was pretty impressed by Caroline's transformation.

Cole looked up from his conversation with Spencer to see Rory and Rachel talking to a pretty attractive girl. He squinted--was that Caroline? The girl who had looked pretty much like a pathetic homeless bum who couldn't even buy her own food just two months ago? He was aware that she was now Rachel's adopted sister, but hadn't expected such a drastic change.

Greyson smiled at Caroline, now that she had transformed, Cole was sure to accept her. If not, there was something wrong with him.

Spencer was, of course, making out with Angel.

Cole cleared his throat, breaking up the two lovers. "Hey guys, it's winter break in two weeks. My parents are in London for some fancy gala thing. They'll be there for a few months, going to the opera and sh-t." He scanned the faces of the group, who were all listening. "And so I was thinking we could all go to my beach house in Cayman islands."

Spencer nodded, "Yeah, the islands are a nice place. I'm in!" He then turned to Angel. "We can find a special place on the beach for ourselves, if you see what I mean." He winked, then gave her another kiss.

Greyson also piped in, "I could probably take a bunch of really nice pictures~"

And Rory gave Cole a friendly hug. "I'm sure we'll all want to go. And what about Caroline? Is she invited?"

Cole hesitated for a moment, not sure whether to include the former poor girl. After a moment, he shrugged, then said, "I guess she can come too."

Smell_The_Roses
The Princess Of Roses

Old 05-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Rachel stayed in Rory's arms. She smiled lightly. She looked up at him happy. She kissed his lips softly. Before she glanced over at Cole, seeing his face. She grinned. She glanced at Carrie as Rory went to hug Cole. She glanced over at the group as Caroline stood next to her.

Caroline stood next to Rachel, since they were sisters. She glanced over at Rachel as her phone went off awkwardly. Her new phone. She bit her lower lip. She glanced at Rachel before the group again. She silenced it, since it was her biological father, who hurt her, and abused her until recently. But she realized it was the doctor. She groaned.

Rachel looked over, " Did you not read who was calling again?" Caroline nodded. Before she had looked over to Cole speak. He did have a way with words. Wait, why was she thinking this. She blushed a little and then shook it off and waved herself so it would stop being so hot and red.

Angel sighed as they departed. She looked at Cole plainly and boringly. She crossed her arms. She blinked a few times waiting for him to stop speaking, but then looked at Spencer as she smiled hearing about the whole new spot thing. " Oh I know exactly what you mean." She grinned softly. She then kissed him , another long, passionate one. But then Cole spoke again, the departed and she looked up at him boringly. Before returning to her little 'satin' and kissing him.

Mary just smiled when he spoke about taking pictures. She loved it when he took pictures. She too took pictures away from home, and with, she actually has pictures of them two together and they are just amazing together. She looked at him and nodded. She kissed him softly. " Yes, those pictures, so excited to go and see your pictures and stuff." She giggled lightly, as she then looked at Caroline who was behind them, next to Rachel. She then turned around to see the others. She put her head on Greyson's lap. She loved him so much. She hoped Carrie and Cole would get together, Cole would be much..... brighter? In nicer terms.

Carrie smiled softly, She looked at the piano.. Tempted but turned her head away, she hasn't played ever sinceh er mother died. She closed her eyes as a tear fell, but she hid it. She missed her mother. Her mother only died because Carrie and her were kidnapped. Carrie watched her mother die.

Rachel turned and seen Carrie she rubbed her back. " it's okay,darling... But hey, at least you get to go with us.. I mean you can give Cole a little bit of company." She winked at Cole before looking back at Carrie.