Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-17-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
And you don't ever have to. I hate when people drink when they don't want to.
I'm just not a drinker at all. The part of college I hated most was when I'd get invited to places where everyone would drink. If I showed up, I was bored because I was the only one not drunk. If I didn't want to go they thought I was some kind of prude who hid in my room.

My acapella choir in college, as much as I love them, used to make me mad all the time. They would have these huge drunk get togethers and I'm just not comfortable with that - and so I never went. And I was treated almost as the outcast. THey never hung out in normal situations. It was either drinking or practice. So I was the weirdo. D:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-17-2014, 09:22 PM

Well screw them!! They need to understand that not everyone drinks -.-

ragakitty

Old 03-17-2014, 09:26 PM

Hello everyone! :3 Already did my drinking this weekend. Hopefully everyone is having a wonderful St. Patty's! Drinks or none.. Fun green day to you!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 PM

i may or may not be drinking later today. :] i did mine on saturday with friends.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 03-18-2014, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

knerd always makes ghostiehummy
How so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Umm hello everyone. do i dare enter the thread? :o
Yes, always dare to enter the thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
I'm just not a drinker at all. The part of college I hated most was when I'd get invited to places where everyone would drink. If I showed up, I was bored because I was the only one not drunk. If I didn't want to go they thought I was some kind of prude who hid in my room.

My acapella choir in college, as much as I love them, used to make me mad all the time. They would have these huge drunk get togethers and I'm just not comfortable with that - and so I never went. And I was treated almost as the outcast. THey never hung out in normal situations. It was either drinking or practice. So I was the weirdo. D:
That's really lame that you got treated like an outcast amongst your friend groups. It shouldn't be such a big deal that some people don't want to drink. It's just not what you want to do and they should have respected that.

Kitty + Shadami, I'm going out tonight, but only because my roommate is turning 21 at midnight and wants to go out to drink legally.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-18-2014, 02:50 AM

Awhh. I'm sorry that you got left out.

But sometimes people aren't compatible, and it happens.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-18-2014, 03:49 AM

I am always left out~
*dances*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 06:38 AM

want me to ping you everywhere?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...