For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 02:59 AM

Yeah. People happen I guess.

Thanks. I knew I wanted to wear this item, but I only had it in black and red, so I was trying to decide whether or not I should buy the pink one or the white one. I went with pink because it popped more.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 03:02 AM

True!
And pink was a good choice! :]

I have some funfetti cupcakes that my hubby made! :D At least the kitchen wasn't as big of a disaster as it was on Friday when he made me chocolate cupcakes and our daughter decided to join in with 'helping'. haha! :D

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 03:43 AM

Thank you. :D

Wouldn't it be nice if kids were cleaners instead of messers? They'd just wander through rooms and clean them instead of destroying them.

I really wanted a root beer float today. So I went and got some ice cream and root beer and made a giant one. Om nom nom.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 03:51 AM

Yeah, that would make it easier - but for my birthday cupcakes, it was the thought that counted, despite the messy kitchen and chocolate covered daughter and husband.

Mmm! That sounds good! :D

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 04:24 AM

It is the thought that counts :D

For my birthday, I went into Boston with my cousin and we ate our way through Chinatown. I was so full afterwards!

It was good. It's been a while since I had one.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 04:35 AM

We did have fun trying to get all the chocolate out of his hair after we got Norah to bed.

That sounds like fun!
It's been way too long since I've had one... hmmm... :P I may need to make a trip to the store tomorrow.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2015, 04:50 AM

I had a fairly good day today; recieved the dvd, bought some more baby clothes. It was fun.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 05:05 AM

Chocolate in the hair sounds like torture. But then, I have a lot of hair.

Definitely time to take a trip to the store. Have a nice summery treat. :D

@Beauty - Baby clothes are the cutest. Unfortunately, my brother wont' let us buy baby clothes for them because my niece got hand me downs from her cousin. They got all her baby clothes and furniture and stuff. It was good for them, but bad for those of us who want to buy adorable tiny outfits!

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 06:55 AM

Yeah - my daughter was a bit harder to deal with as her hair is longer than the hubby's. But he had more in his hair as it was all over her hands and she kept patting is head with her hands. Oh my silly little munchkin! haha!

If I can brave the heat - I'll definitely go! Or I Can ask the hubs to get it for me. lol! That may be easier! :P

Beauty: Sounds like a good day! :] We keep trying to tell people we don't need a ton of new baby things as I still have a bunch of Norah's baby clothes - including some brand new things that never got worn.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 07:16 AM

Oh man, chocolate hair nightmare!

That sounds like a better option. Hubby, go forth and procure the ingredients for root beer floats post haste!

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 09:46 AM

Yeah, little 'helper' who wanted to help her daddy out - and being the amazing dad that he is, decided that she could help him even though he knew that things would get messy. Cooking chocolate cupcakes with a 2 year old. But they had fun, despite the mess. I loved hearing their giggles and happy chatter. :)

Yes! The easier option on me! ;) Hehe!

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-21-2015, 11:10 AM

Cookie: Yeah true; they would suck considering if you really want to buy something for your niece but can't. Since this baby is my first, I need alot of things lol.
Freedom: Hmm true, unless they just buy things when its the bubs birthday instead.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 03:57 PM

Beauty: People know that we don't need a ton of stuff. And I don't know a lot of people offline, so it'll all be ok. :]

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM

I want to go out to eat Italian, but everyone is ordering Chinese T_T I wonder if my cousin will go with me.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 10:42 PM

You could ask her if she'd go with you?

Fable
OH LEO~

Old 07-21-2015, 11:05 PM

*sticks to the wall*

Hello hello~

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 11:15 PM

*waves at Fable* Hello!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-22-2015, 01:39 AM

Hey Fable.

My mom came with me. Turns out she just ordered Chinese for my grandmother. So we got to go to my favorite Italian place out on Federal Hill and they were having a two for the price of one special. It was really busy so our appetizer was kinda slow and they gave us drinks on the house, which was very nice, but we're patient. We weren't mad. I left an extra tip because they were so nice, but some assholes still yelled at them and skipped out on their check for being busy. Some people are just awful. Anyway, it was excellent food and now we have some delicious leftover. Om nom nom.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2015, 06:13 AM

Freedom: Ah yeah true, atleast thats a plus.
Fable: Hey hows it going?
Cookie: Mmm sounds good, ahaha.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 07-22-2015, 06:17 AM

Nice color combination, Fable.

For-Chan, people can be incredibly rude to people in the food service industry. I really don't understand it, especially when everyone can see the place is busy.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2015, 06:28 AM

Yeah they can unfortunately. I think sometimes its due to their hunger factor.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 07-22-2015, 06:33 AM

Maybe. But after working at Taco Bell for five years, you see the worst sides of some people. The level of rudeness can get ridiculous.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2015, 06:35 AM

Yeah, I agree there. Some people need to learn more patience, and whats worse is the customers who are fussy, and are like "I dont like that" and complain to no end.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-22-2015, 06:42 AM

Yes! I never minded remaking something, but some people just seem to like to complain or think they're supposed to get all kinds of stuff for free.

And the way the drive-thru is set up at the third Taco Bell I worked at, once you're in line, there isn't any way to get out of line. People would all go in drive-thru ordering multiple party packs (12 tacos) and then get mad about the wait times. I could make one taco in about 5 seconds, but when the amount adds up... There's going to be a wait. And you can see what people are getting in the cars ahead of you and see when there are big orders. I just don't get it. No longer working there has taken away a lot of stress.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-22-2015, 08:49 AM

That's so weird. Cookie is stuck working in a Taco Hell right now too. *waves at fellow taco professional then passes out*