View Poll Results: Are you going to watch it next year?
Heck yea! 9 56.25%
sure.........? 2 12.50%
hmmmm IDK 2 12.50%
yeaaaaaaaaNO!!!! 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

YamiSora
~

Old 07-28-2011, 12:44 AM

Link for Trailer

heeeeeeeeeeh ok in my opinion, this is gonna be crap compared to the Sam Raimi Spidermans.
Sora means, this is completely unnecessary to make a Spiderman remake only 10 years after the first one.........should have waited another 10 years.
Sora hasn't heard that Spider-man is gonna be on the Avengers, but if he is, Sora's not gonna like the new actor.....Tobey Maguire was just too good, even if he can't be Spiderman anymore ^^'

so, ignoring Sora's opinion or not, what do you guys think about this new Spiderman?

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 AM

To be honest? I prefer this new version. I liked the trailer, and the old one freaked me out. (Admittedly I was seven when the first one came out... but still!) Also, from what I gathered from comments on youtube, this one is truer to the old comic books? But I dunno, I never read them.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 07-30-2011, 05:21 AM

I'm sorry but that guy ROYALLY fucked up the Spider-Man franchise, especially the characters, so I'm glad someone else is going to take a crack at it. Hopefully they'll do it some justice and not bastardize it into some piece of shit cryfest like Sam did.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 07-31-2011, 12:56 AM

This new spiderman seems pretty decent. I mean...of course..I won't see James Franco / Harry D: Because I love him.
But I did not enjoy Tobey McGuire at all (no offense). Andrew Garfield is wonderful (and pretty hot). But seriously. He is more teenager-y and seems Closer to the Ultimate Spiderman comics.

YamiSora
~

Old 11-16-2011, 12:25 AM

awwwwwwwww man Really?.......dang, Sora was hoping this wouldn't be popular, but it seems people are liking it.....T3T

missdark
The Biggest Sailor Moon fan ever...

Old 11-18-2011, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix Viral View Post
I'm sorry but that guy ROYALLY fucked up the Spider-Man franchise, especially the characters, so I'm glad someone else is going to take a crack at it. Hopefully they'll do it some justice and not bastardize it into some piece of shit cryfest like Sam did.
I'm so agreeing with this statement. Don't know about all you guys but I READ Spider-man comics. I know what that character is suppose to be like and quiet frankly that POS was NOT Spider-man. No witty quips, dating the wrong girl, and UGH way too political. So yeah I'm happy they are rebooting the series and Tobey and Kristen were the WORST choices for Peter and MJ.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 11-19-2011, 09:19 PM

I know because it was the first spiderman, it's nice and stuff. But that is the only thing, is that it was the 'first' i'm pretty sure this new one is going to be better.

CleoNeal

Old 06-30-2012, 03:10 AM

this one is truer to the old comic books? But I dunno, I never read them.

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2012, 02:54 PM

I think this one will be a million times better.
Spider man is suppose to be sarcastic and witty, funny.
The last franchise I wasted my life on had a cry baby spiderman. :talk2hand:
And lets not even start on that actor! Ugh.

This new Spider man?
From the trailers Spider man looks to have that humour he is suppose too.
Plus, in the comics Spider man had to invent the stuff to shoot webs from his wrist - he never had the ability to produce webs from his own body naturally. :talk2hand:

Stupid old franchise...

Very excited for this "Amazing Spider Man" and hope it is actually good. :yes:

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-02-2012, 09:16 PM

Reasons why this will be better:

1. Spider-Man is actually using webshooters, not squirting them from his wrists

2. Gwen Stacy was Peter Parker's first love, not Mary Jane

3. Andrew Garfield grew up a huge spidey fan, so he knows how to portray the character

4. The movie is set in the Ultamit Marvel universe, which is vastly different from the regular universe

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2012, 02:28 AM

I hope that it is successful unlike the past Spiderman movies.

EternaBoi

Old 07-03-2012, 05:04 PM

How were the past movies unsuccessful? I understand that some people didn't like it, but the third one was a big hit in the box office.

As for the actual new movie, I'm looking forward to it. It seems like a fresh start for the Spiderman franchise.

Gizensha
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores View Post
Plus, in the comics Spider man had to invent the stuff to shoot webs from his wrist - he never had the ability to produce webs from his own body naturally. :talk2hand:
I thought at some point he gained the ability during the comics and... Lost it again somewhere.

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 11:36 AM

IT WAS AWESOME! So me and my friend went to see it today, and she wouldn't shut up for about three hours about it was the best movie ever. (I disagree, arguing that the Avengers was better.)

Smores
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-08-2012, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizensha View Post
I thought at some point he gained the ability during the comics and... Lost it again somewhere.
That may actually be true.
Though in the Marvel Universe (I think its that one at least... lol)
He never had that ability.
He had to use those things on his wrist and the webs he made with his crazy science nerd brain. :yes:

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-09-2012, 09:57 PM

My friend recommended that I watch Spider Man. I am considering it...