View Poll Results: What do you think? ^.^'
Nicely done I think I'll be joining this! :) 14 48.28%
It's done well though I think I'll just be watching instead of joining. 3 10.34%
A bit too long for me, but I'll think about joining. 6 20.69%
Are you crazy woman?! I'm not reading all of that! 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 11-07-2009, 05:01 AM

(I'll be posting again shortly, I just have to inform a member of the rp that they are in the rp. :sweat: )

Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-07-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arechi View Post
(I'll be posting again shortly, I just have to inform a member of the rp that they are in the rp. :sweat: )
( i do hope thisngs work out for the better:P))

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 11-07-2009, 11:21 AM

((sorry, i lost track of the rp, tool me 2 minutes to find o.o, need to put it in my favorite links to prevent thisfrom happening))

I entered the room, the humans had greet me nicely but did confiscate my staff. I have no need for one though. I entered the room, and immediately needed to make a 'bubble' to not let my body get affected to much by all the dark aura around here, and not affect the demons to much. At such a moment you wish you werent that of a great senser, or have that much of a massive light magic amount, oh well. It all seemed rather peacefull if you would be blind, only black and white scurrying around giving each other filthy looks. Even the angels should know better than to stare at others. At least I learned my manners. I took a drink quietly observing the congres it seems. I wasnt here for anything else after all.

Arechi

Old 11-07-2009, 06:15 PM

(Lol that's quite alright. :D)

"Either way I don't have much of a choice at the moment. If I were to start something it would cause consequences that I would not want to be on the receiving end of. I will treat your heir with as much respect and gentleness as I can muster. Do not however expect me to enjoy this" Talon said calmly staring first at Zeke, watching and reading his aura very carefully, and then doing the same with the Princess with his blue eye. He figured that if either one decided to have any sort of hostile intent at his words it would be cause enough for him to end this so called 'peace meeting' and reveal his demonic aggression towards them.

Out of the corner of his blue eye he still watched the aura's of both angels carefully while his golden one became trained upon his brooding friend. At the moment he would have preferred to be at his side, attempting to calm the rage that he could feel emitting off of his friend and Prince, but alas his hands were currently tied with the other heir. In his mind he hoped that Alana would be able to tend to him until he was once again free. He knew very well that Damien wasn't happy and if he wasn't happy well...bad things had a tendency to happen and not the good kind.

It was at this moment that he thought his patched eye picked up the aura of another angel entering, this one he could also feel the power of lighting coming off of. After one last look at his friend he turned his gaze yet again to another. This time the angel that appeared to be in a priestess garb. He figured this was the one he had felt before when they were searching for the Princess. With the arrival of this being of light that numbers were almost completely evened out as the demons slowly lost their slight advantage of numbers. 'No matter, numbers aren't always everything' he thought calmly and turned his attention once more to the Princess.

"As I have said my name is known as Talon. Though considering your the Princess you may or may not have heard of me as those on the battlefield know me more by this name. The angelic name I once held or perhaps my actual demonic name would be of more familiarity to you, however neither of those are important" he said calmly. He knew very well that most angel's knew the names of their brethren who had fallen, for it was required since if they ever met them they were to try and kill them on sight. Perhaps this had changed during his years as a demon, but he knew it was required still when he had last been an angel.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-07-2009, 06:38 PM

Alana stayed behind Talon using him to shield her eyes from the hate Damian had for her at the moment and from the auras emenating from these angels. She would start crying if she had to endure it much longer. She knew Damian would calm down eventually. All he needed was to find a choice girl and have his way with here and he would be back to his old self again. She also knew better than to bother him again. SHe knew that if she did she would risk being hit or otherwise hurt.

She figured her best bet would be to stay close to Talon and hope that Damian didnt cause to much problems.

diamondt

Old 11-07-2009, 06:48 PM

hmm, i saw a demon looking at me, maybe my light seal wasnt strong enough? oh well, with the amount of magical light power im emitting it must be quite impossible to seal it all. I continued drinking my cup slowly. only observing as long as their aggression is kept inside. I stared at angels who were gossiping, who then at their turn immediately shutted up. i guess i am quite known, maybe because they know that my gown shows i am a rank 1 priestess and magician. maybe, or else they are so weak they show respect to everyone.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 02:59 AM

Damien sat and watched the crowd. He then noticed Alana, cowering behind Talon. He grinned and as soon as he knew she was looking he moved one finger to call her over.He wondered what would go through her head. Would she defy him and face his wrath for not following orders? Or would she come with obedience and talk with him? He chuckled a bit as he thought of thousands of things that she could be thinking of.. He watched her to see what her next move was. He figured she would be smart enough to come when called, but who knows? Maybe she would rather he make an example of her. He would see.

A human came buy carrying glasses of various glasses. The prince grabbed a glass of wine and gingerly sipped it. He was acting the role of the Prince, but his anger had yet to subside. The human quickly left, not likeing the air Damien gave off. Damien then looked over at Zeak. He nodded and motioned for him to come over as well. He had some questions to ask before he talked to the Princess himself.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 03:21 AM

Alana saw Damian motion for her to come to him and she paused. SHe knew he was mad at her and wondered what it was he could want now. She wondered if he was going to punish her right there in front of everyone or if he would wait till after this party. She decided she would rather not let him get any madder at her.

She walked over to him and bowed slightly hoping not to get him any more upset than that. She smiled at him.

"What did you want your highness?"

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 03:28 AM

Damien stared at her for an uncomfortablly long time, taking another sip of his wine. "Do ypu realize what could have happened due to what you did? That Princess could have been pretending to be stupid and may have even been a fake princess carrying a concealed weapon to kill me. Perhaps I was caling Talon the Prince to stay protected?" He took a deep breathe, trying to keep himself sane. "Did you think of that Alana? You could have caused my death or injury and would have been seen a traitor....You have been lucky this time."

Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 03:34 AM

She wanted to hit him so freakin bad but she kept her temper. She knew for now she needed to be nice and keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

"I apologize my lord. I was only doing my duty. Your dad has ordered me to make sure that you behave yourself during this party and that you treat the angelic princess with respect. I fear the punishment from your father more than yours."

She stared at him with her piercing green eyes. She knew speaking like this would make him angrier but she knew she had to explain this to him. She hoped he wouldnt get to angry.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 04:13 AM

Damien grinned. "I see. So be it, Alana. " He waved her away, but just as she turned to leave he slashed her back with his long nails, hoping to get some feathers as well. He licked the blood from his fingers. "Remeber that mark well Alana. You should be thankful I did not do worse." He felt much better now. His eyes returned to normal at least as he cleaned his nails with his tounge.

Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 04:15 AM

She cringed as she felt his nails cross her back. He managed to get her right wing with that. She held back a cry knowing full well he would enjoy that to much. She walked over to Talon and poked him on a shoulder.

"If its not to much trouble can you look at my wing? I think Damian damaged it with his nails. I dont want any permanant damage because then I wont be able to fly."

Arechi

Old 11-09-2009, 04:53 AM

Talon immediately felt the poke on his shoulder, and from the feel of it he guessed it was Alana before she even spoke. Once he heard her voice he knew that he was correct. He quietly heard her request though he kept his eyes on the two angels to show both respect and in case they decided to make a move. "I apologize would you excuse me for but a moment?" he asked calmly and kissed the hand of the angelic Princess. He then gave a slight bow before turning and indicating for Alana to follow him.

It was humiliating to him to have to treat Heaven's heir with the same dignity and respect he had to treat the heir of Hell. Quite honestly he was also thankful for an excuse to get away. He really disliked having to be so close and touching one that caused so much pain to his blue eye.

He had gone far enough away to where he could still keep an eye on things with his golden eye, and the auras of the angels with his blue, before he stopped. He then indicated for Alana to come and turn around so that he could check out the wing she wished for him to look at. He had already smelled the blood, a smell that he had come accustom to after being covered in it and seeing it for so long, so he knew that Damien had indeed damaged it. He understood that the Prince was angry but he didn't think he had to take it out on Alana.

Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 04:59 AM

"How bad is it Talon?" She asked keeping her voice from shaking. If he damaged her wings permanantly she would make sure that he would suffer for it. Heir or not he had no right to treat her like a common slave. She growled she was so mad. She hoped that he suffered immensly for what he had done. SHe sat there wishing so many evil things on him.

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 AM

Damien sighed as he calmed down and realized how stupid he had been. He got up and went to Alana, also checking it. "Its not too bad Alana....Just a nick on a few feathers. You should still be able to fly." He took out something and rubbed it on the wound to stop the bleeding. "Im sorry." It was hard to admit he was wrong. Perhaps it was the angels in the area that were affecting him

Arechi

Old 11-09-2009, 05:27 AM

Talon calmly examined the wing. From what he could tell it was a rather deep gash, though small with a few feathers nicked, but it would heal eventually. He had seen many wounds on the battlefield and had treated many himself. "It'll heal up eventually, though as Damien said you'll still be able to fly. It's not deep nor nearly wide enough to leave any permanent damage" he said quietly. His golden eye had glanced once at Damien rather quickly before glancing back at Alana.

At the moment he would remain quiet and make no comments to his dear friend, which usually only occurred when he was disappointed with something he did. He was not angered at Damien for harming Alana's wing, and to think such would be incorrect he was just disappointed. What he was more upset about was being essentially forced to dance with who he still considered the enemy though any evidence of this was not present either in his demonic aura, on his face nor in the look in his eyes. This was one more thing he was very good at, hiding his internal emotions from all but a few people. Of course those who knew him and he called friend knew better and could usually see past this.

Calmly he watched Damien rub something on the wound to make it stop bleeding. It really wasn't that large of a gash, in fact his eye patch alone could probably cover it. 'Well there isn't really any other thing that can be used to cover it, and it would be extremely inappropriate for anyone here to rips a piece of their clothing during something other than a battle...' he thought with a sigh. Calmly his hands reached up to the back of his head as he untied his eye patch and then proceeded to tie it so that the patched part covered the eye. Because it was black it blended in fairly well. "This should keep anything out of it, including angelic auras that usually wander into the wounds of demons inflicting rather extreme pain. It's purpose after all is to keep such things away and reduce them. Just be sure not to lose it or I may have to pay you back in double the pain that these angelic auras are going to now cause me" he said calmly with a smirk as the blue eye he despised so much was now fully revealed.

He had never removed his patch nor revealed this eye to anyone before, including Alana and Damien, and for good reason. The patch had, had many purposes. One was to reduce the angelic aura that his eye could see so as to cause less pain. Another was so he would not have to ever see the eye that was the only proof left that he had once been an angel. It really did look as such as it was a deep and pure blue color, it looked as if it belonged to an angel as opposed to Talon. The occasion however called for some sort of bandage and for now the patch would do.

Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 05:35 AM

Alana hugged Talon and thanked him for the help. SHe completely ignored Damian for the time being for he had made her extremely angry. She knew anything she would say would be illtempered and she wasent going to risk another lashing out. She knew Damian had never harmed her before and now she had the constant worry that he would do it again. It seemed angels put him in a pretty ill temper. She walked out to the rest of the party and sat down watching the angels prance around in there stupid glory. She silently cursed them all.

diamondt

Old 11-09-2009, 02:51 PM

-sigh- what should I do? any person watching that scene could have seen all the light aura entering the wound, dont they get that in such a crowded place with helluva concentrated aura a lil eye patch doesnt work?! ugh, i need to get some serious aspirins here... If i would offer to help, would she accept? she looks like she would kill every angel in sight now... glad i didnt summon my wings for the occasion, and used my staff for the going through air... -sigh- take a deep breath dia, DEEP... I walked up to the woman who was just done hugging the person who came with the smart idea (no sarcasm xD) to use an eye patch, it did slow it all down..
'unless you want to get killed slowly by that wound, let me control the light magic out of it, with so many low classed angels forcing all their light aura out of them you could expect this place to have damn concentrated light aura around here'
I said casually but with an ordering tone so she would know I know what Im talking about. If I control the light aura out of it, deny the element, meaning I turn it to darkness, and use that to heal the wound, the problem should be solved... I felt some of these 'low classed' angels look at me, but they should know better than stare at a person who is at least a 100 times stronger than them...

Last edited by diamondt; 11-09-2009 at 02:54 PM..

Arechi

Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 PM

Talon gave her a small genuine smile, to indicate he was telling her something like 'your welcome'. When she moved away he let the smile slip from his features and watched silently. "You've upset her greatly it seems" he said quietly to Damien. He didn't really want any of the angels to know such a thing, as he felt it would not be their business or place to know the affairs of demons. This may have been for peace, however he knew that despite that there would not be complete unity of the two races immediately and therefore the business of the demons were not of concern to angels.

He watched as an angel, that wore the garb of a priestess approach Alana. He couldn't hear well of what she had said, but he had read her lips enough to know she had essentially believed that his patch would not suffice. "If it wasn't for the fact this is to be a peaceful event that angel would be missing a few of her hidden wings. Essentially thinking something of mine were inferior to mere aura's of angels and in a sense believing that Alana was so inferior that she would die from such low auras. Then again she is an angel and a priestess one, from the look of it, so demonic items are not her forte. I wouldn't be surprised if she simply thought that were a simple patch. It'll destroy any sort of light element that dares to even go near it, especially since at the moment the auras here are relatively low. Any of the light that had already gone into the wound before the patch was placed there is already being drained out and essentially devoured" he said with a smirk and closed both of his eyes. The one's that truly knew Talon knew that the smirk he currently wore was not one of his normal ones. No in fact it was one that indicated he was fairly enraged by something, although to those who didn't know him as well as either Damien or Alana would simply see it as a typical smirk.

As he remained where he was Talon could feel wave after wave of pain circulating from his blue eye. Now that the patch had been removed he could clearly see and feel the full extant of the angelic aura in the room. The patch had been reducing it up until now and he knew that afterwards he was in for one hell of a headache. "You should go talk to her and try to calm her down, or perhaps talk to the Princess, however those are merely suggestions" he said calmly, opening his golden eye and peering over at Damien.

diamondt

Old 11-09-2009, 08:09 PM

((well im sorry i dont go looking into her body, unlike your demon would love too wouldnt it arechi? =P or was the other one the pervert... cant remember o.o and its concentrated because there is demon aura as well >.>))

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 08:16 PM

Damien sighed. "Go sit my friend. Being enraged and hurting is not good in this place. I know." He patted his friends shoulder and headed towards the Princess. He then did something he has never EVER done before. He hid his wings. He then bowed to the Princess. "Hello Princess. Forgive my rudeness but I am not use to..." He stopped himself from saying ugly girls that act stupid. It was hard not being rude! "Being so polite in such..." Horrible "Company..." His speech must have sounded odd with such pauses but he needed to make at least an effort of peace so his father wouldnt kill them all.

Arechi

Old 11-09-2009, 08:39 PM

(Uhhhh Talon isn't like that. He's the battle-happy-borderline-insane one. And yes my character's aware of that, though he was mostly just saying information to himself and Damien. O.o')

Talitha001

Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 PM

Alana watch the woman approach her with a frown. She offered some help and being that the wound hurt Alana allowed it. She frowned at her wondering why she was so willing to help her out.

After she was done Alana thanked her and sat down. She watched Damian approach the princess and grinned. His dad would be so proud that his son finally swallowed his pride and did something he didnt wish to. She must remember to applaud him when this horrid affair was over.

Last edited by Talitha001; 11-09-2009 at 09:25 PM..

Hanabikun
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2009, 08:44 PM

(He was telling Talon to sit mainly cause he didnt want Talon in the way....The rest was more towards himself than Talon. Im sorry! =>.<= Im bad at writing well)

Arechi

Old 11-09-2009, 09:01 PM

(Oh no not you Hana you were fine lol. I was explaining things to diamondt. Sorry that was my fault for not clarifying. ><')