are all of the lovely items just introduced
and residing in the event store going to leave the stores? ;__;

Does it mean that I need to earn gold fast to buy as many while I can? D:

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:50 AM

Read the event FAQ, silly! :XD

Quote:
Q. Why isn't there an event store currency this time?
A. It did not fit into our event plan this time.
Please do not expect event store currency to help you get your items every event - they're half-priced during the event itself, which is pretty generous, we think. If you don't have the gold, there are various staff-run and user-run contests and games to get you items that you'd like. Take advantage of those opportunities!
And don't forget that the event commons are half-price during the event... you can always get them later.
That means they're half priced right now. And after the event, will be put into the regular shops at full price.

Supreme Commander Gavrila
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Read the event FAQ, silly! :XD

That means they're half priced right now. And after the event, will be put into the regular shops at full price.
Oi. Dx

How did I miss that?

I think I need to start reading things more carefully. :/

Thank you, Jennifer.

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 02-15-2009, 01:58 AM

I guess you really have to read into it. Maybe they should have used the specific question in the FAQ. Because even I am one to just skim over things.

But anyway, it's usually like this with all events. Commons being half off in the Event Shop, and then after the event, placed in regular shops at full price. Except back in 2007.

You're welcome!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 AM

::laughs:: Sorry - I didn't realize that had to be said... Our events always have half-priced commons that went into the shops later. :3 We always try to let you know if an event common is a "limited edition" and will no longer be sold. :)

But there are no "limited edition" items this event. Everything in the stores will be available in the regular shops after the event is over. :) They're just half-price and put all together conveniently now. :)