Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 10:48 PM

((Cool! :D It is!~ :3 I also have really cool teachers, which adds to how fun it is. ^.^
Also, have you seen my two characters that I sent to you?))

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-20-2013, 10:53 PM

(( OHMYGOSH! I completely forgot!!! DDD: Well, while you're on here, accepted. Sorry! \(>o<)/ !! ))

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 10:55 PM

((xD It's no problem, I was just making sure. ^.^ Thanks~))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:51 PM

"I don't know what I would have done." Kya shrugged "Probably pass out." she let him lead the way so she wouldn't get lost again. It was just bad that a elf had lost there way in a school when they didn't get lost in the woods.

Last edited by finx15; 05-21-2013 at 12:00 AM..

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Rose walked excitedly into the new school, and was greeted by bumping her head against somebody's strong shoulder. She backed up with a panicked look, then looked up to see who it was. She had no idea who, which she expected, but he had brown shaggy hair, glasses, and was kind of tan. He looked down at her, and grinned, "Nik, is my name." He said, and she nodded back. "Rose."
"Nice to meet you, Rose." He said, as he walked off.

Lester chuckled, "I wouldn't have been surprised.. You seemed to have reacted as such, by just seeing me." He said, before thinking of something; "Would you have been jealous?" He asked in a somewhat teasing voice.

((And thus, two of my characters have met.. Kind of. :D))

Last edited by Skulduggery; 05-20-2013 at 11:54 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:02 AM

Kya blushed "maybe, maybe not." she glanced away from him "I'll never tell." she knew her blush gave it away as a yes but she tried to hide that fact with all her might.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 AM

Alex smirked, and knew her answer, but decided to play with her. "Oh? Well, I'm going to take that as a no. So, you wouldn't mind if I told you... I actually was? Part-time, that is. The other part was killing. Sometimes, the jobs combined." Of course, it was a lie, all he ever did was assassinate, but he wanted to get a reaction out of her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:27 AM

Kya turned a chalky pale color then turned bright red. "Oh GOD! Bad mind, out, shoot that picture." she walked faster "Oh my gravy cheese why? Why brain? Is it punishment for being around humans for so long?"

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 12:35 AM

Alex laughed, and caught up to her. "I'm sorry, I wondered how you would react if I said that. It's not true, however." He informed her, and then then pretended to remember something. "Well, it's not very true, at least." He said with a playful smirk. "Okay, missy, what do you think I could do, to get rid of that picture, which is probably mentally scarring, at the least bit?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:42 AM

"Never mention this again." Kya said grimacing "it wasn't scarring just really...I'm going to shut up know." she said pretending to zip her mouth shut.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 12:50 AM

"What? What was it, if not Scarring? Was it... Disturbing? Wrong? Just plain Messed up? Sexy?" He asked, teasing her once again. He remembered how he used to always be a serious guy, and then the Assassins took him in. He hung out around them so long, his personality slowly turned into this that he has now.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 12:56 AM

Kya glared at him "We are not mentioning this again remember." she snapped walking faster heading the wrong way. "Men!" she grumbled he had been right at least at the last part anyways.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:01 AM

Alex couldn't help but have a grin at that. He'd been around those Assassins for far to long. "Hey, I'm sorry! Look, I won't mention it again. At all. Unless you bring it up, in which case, you are the one mentioning it, and I have a free pass. But, for now, I will forget up I was even saying. See? I don't even know what I'm talking about, I've forgotten it already." He told her, as he sped up more to catch up with her. "Also, you're heading the wrong way..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:05 AM

"Agreed." Kya sighed "Darn it how is this place so hard to find?" she waited for him to show her the way.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 AM

Alex smiled, entertained. "I don't know. Why can't an elf find a place within a tiny little school?" He asked, a bit teasingly, but informed her, "I had trouble finding it, also. So, it's no worry." He gestered toward the hall, a little back behind them, and pointed to a turning point, to turn left. "You were supposed to turn there."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:17 AM

Kya followed his finger and nearly cried when she was the main office "Thank you Elf God." she said with a sigh of relief "And thank you too Alex." she smiled. Then knocked softly on the door before letting herself in and letting them know she was there.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:20 AM

"Well, you don't have to thank me twice, really." He smirked playfully at her, "But, thank you for the compliment. I think 'Elf God' might be one of the best things somebody has called me."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:25 AM

Kya grumbled as she come out "I wasn't calling you Elf God." she sighed then yawned "Know I need sleep and to find the dorm rooms."

Falconidas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2013, 01:28 AM

Everyone seemed to be getting acquainted well and inserting themselves into others business when they weren't really welcomed at all. All except for one young lad, simply sitting in one of the chairs while waiting for his turn to be called into whatever office. He was wearing thick sunglasses, a hat and a long trench kind of jacket. He had some kind of device around his neck, probably having to relate with whatever was jacked with him to have him sent to this school. He nearly always played the role of the watcher, just where he felt more comfortable. He didn't really care to meet these people anywho, so all was well on his first day back to school!

anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2013, 01:46 AM

The girl swayed a bit, waiting for the man to give her the information she required to go about finding her way around. He slicked back a bit of his thinning black hair, walked over to his desk, and searched for her name. "Ah. Here it is. Miss Isabelle Perry." He pulled a yellow folder from a drawer and held it out to the short, blond haired girl. Isabelle looked at the folder with her name on it and blushed. She quickly snatched it from his hand and picked up her bag, swiftly finding her way out of the room without making eye contact with anyone.

She could hear him call "Next, please." but that was about all she stayed for. After looking over the map to her new dorm room and making sure she knew where she was, she tightened her grip on her bag and escaped the main hall. When she reached Building 4, Isabelle knew she was in the right location. She sighed. The fact that her dorm was not one separated by gender did make her uncomfortable, but the idea of having to live next to anyone at all, male or female, was a horrifying thought in the first place. 'Once I'm in my room, I'll be fine.' She assured herself. The biggest thing scaring her at the moment was the looming school day... It was definitely something Isabelle was going to try to avoid.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:55 AM

"Yeah, you did." He said jokingly, before he nodded, and gestured out the door, "I shall lead you to that, also, dear Elf Goddess." He figured calling her that, would make up for calling himself Elf God. "It's not separated by genders, so, I would probably be heading in that area anyway."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-21-2013, 02:43 AM

((No problem.Wolfie likes this rp already!))

Hunter nodded."Very well,that's fine with me.You should be careful who you hunt,though.There are some around here who are willing to give blood.And there are others who are trained to kill vampires." He said,deciding it was only fair to warn her.

Gemini tilted her head,listening hard with her mind.Her telepathy was one of the few powers she had control over,so it wasn't that hard.Even the girl's thoughts were quiet,which made her smile."You are quite welcome." She answered,then turned tot he adult."She's new here and needs help finding her room." She said.She watched while the man gave the girl her room assignment and then called next.Gemini winced-she was next.Time to face the music.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:02 PM

Finx nodded "i know that." she snapped "I'll be careful oh great one!" she mocked bowed to him then huffed before flopping down into a chair and grabbign a book. "Do they yell like that all the time?" she asked.

"Why isn't it separated?" Kya sighed "That weird we don't share rooms with boys do we." she turned bright red at the thought.

Skulduggery
Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 06:52 PM

Alex shook his head, "Some might, but I know that nobody I know has a room with both a boy, and a girl. Though I honestly don't see why. It's easy enough to get into the rooms, if the other person is okay with it... Not that I've tried, of course...
He looked back over to her, "As for why? I don't know. Maybe they want us 'freaks' to breed, and make more. It might be more money for them, or something."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:29 PM

Kya slapped him "Don't say that word." she snapped before storming off in a huff "I'm going to bed." she found the right room and slammed the door in his face.