Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-19-2016, 09:25 PM

At the sound of another voice, Aza'zel turned and grinned, bright like a child. He'd made his way into the shade cast by the dorm building and waved to Alecross before slipping into the cool indoors. "Hi~ya! Class was super fun. I don't know why it's so short though..." he whined. Although he couldn't remember the other boy's name, he did look familiar. Regardless, he'd chat the same anyway. For some reason, he was pretty sure he liked this guy. Must be the tall, dark, and handsome factor. Tall was good, always good.

Pushing aside his jacket hood, Aza'zel let his white hair spill around his face. Half of it came loose from the ponytail, leaving the thin strands wisping around him. Despite not remembering the other's name, he never asked."What're you up to? Did you want to play?" he asked, tilting his head to the side in question.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 03-19-2016 at 09:28 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-20-2016, 01:31 AM

While she awaited Flora's answer, Amanda started to read the menu of the counter nearest them. Yum! It was a soup station. Through the steam, Amanda could see that there were four big metal circular lids in the counter covering four gigantic pots of soup. The menu listed the soups of the day, which were chicken noodle soup, tomato basil soup, egg drop soup, and seafood delight soup.

Amanda felt her mouth watering. Although she had already eaten the delicious bento box she had made for lunch, she thought maybe she could pick up a little something to eat to keep her tummy satisfied during the animal healing/animal training class. She had heard that they were not allowed to bring their food or eat when around the animals, which made sense for their safety as well as maximizing their participation and focus during the class.

I wonder if I should get a soup, Amanda thought to herself. Or maybe get something more filling? She wandered over to the next counter to see what they were offering.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-20-2016, 04:56 AM

"I think I will get some fresh fruit maybe. a slice of cake bottle of water to drink. " She says to Amanda with a kind sounding voice. to bad Flora had not respond to her right away. she had a lot on her mind lately mostly about her family. never knowing when her big brother would call her. yet then again their mother was the hardest one to get in touch with.

Flora notice they where by the soup station. she did like egg drop soup at times right now. she did not feel like something hot. to have as her snack a mix of fresh fruit and cold cake sound lovely to her. to bad they did not carry the type of tea she like. in here it would have gone great with cake. at the same time it would throw off the cold taste of the fruit. "I need to order more of my tea's. I'm getting low on them Mother forgets to even ship me some." Flora says to her self in a soft voice while flowing her friend.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-21-2016, 12:13 AM

Despite her excitement and curiosity to see what other foods were on the menu that day in the cafeteria, Amanda could not help but notice that her friend Flora seemed to be lost in thought. Amanda was wondering what could be on her mind, when she heard Flora mention, in her soft voice, that her mother forgets to ship her tea. Amanda paused before even reaching the next food counter and turned to her friend, concerned that maybe something was happening between her and her family.

"What happened, Flora?" Amanda asked her friend. Amanda thought to herself that Flora was more important than figuring out what food to get. She wanted to make sure that Flora and her family were all okay. She wasn't sure what Flora's family situation was like but wondered what could be the reason behind her mother forgetting to send her more tea.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-21-2016, 01:42 AM

Flora smiles softly at Amanda before starting to talk again. "My Mother is a goddess so. she really dose not care for human luxuries that much. only when we lived with her she would care about them." Flora says while stating a well know fact about her family. but one thing she rarely talk about was her father. she only known him for six year of her life. her brother knew their father better then she did.

Lanits would send her things since she's been here. her mother only sent things when she remembered to do so. "My big brother send's me tea more often then mother will. he must be busy with getting things ready. for his first child with his wife,I can't wait. till the baby is born so I don't mind if. he forgets to send me my tea at times." she says in a sweet sounding voice that. was at a normal tone when speaking about him. her big brother was one of the few people. that could get away with forgetting things till the baby is born.

She would forgive him the idea of being a aunt. made her more then beyond happy for him and his wife. but Flora would send a nice little e-mail later on. to ask Lantis to send some tea when he has a chance to do so. he would know what happen if he dose not. Flora was know for having there father's temper. it was slightly bad if she runs completely out of tea. one thing she will do to her big brother is. send him a gift that look incontinent until he take a better look at it. normally it could be a book sometimes a plant she grew on her own.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-21-2016, 03:10 AM

Amanda smiled at Flora's response. Whew! she thought to herself. She was glad that there was no bad news about her family. On the contrary, it seemed like there was some good news! She hugged her friend while replying, "Awww that's so great! Congratulations to your big brother and his wife! And congratulations to you on becoming an aunt! That's so awesome!"

And then Amanda smiled and added, "I have a few tea bags in my dorm room if you ever run out! I don't have many, since I am not a huge tea-drinker, but you can have some of mine if you want." She tried to recall what tea flavors she had, but could not remember. "I forget what flavors I have, but they were leftover from a teatime event they had in the residence halls a few weeks ago. They let us take whatever teas and cookies were left!"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-21-2016, 04:07 AM

"Oh really? I must have miss that event." she says to Amanda in a slightly disappointed sounding voice. Flora like the idea of tea and snacks she should. have found out about that event before it had happen. she then lightly bites down on her lower lip. only for a minute after sighing out softly. how could she have miss a chance to meet more people? "Thank you and I still have enough tea. for the next couple of weeks,wish I could find a store. that sell's teas form all over the world." she says with a smile on her face. international stores are sometimes hard to find maybe. they city near by had a store like that?

She then take's her cell phone out form her kimono sleeve. today she was wearing a colorful kimono that was. red,green and blue with element's on it. they where fire,wind en water it had been a gift to her. Flora made sweets for her friend's how had giving it to her. one of them had been her sister-in-law. the other two where her friends she met while in Japan. "You where lucky to get some of the tea bag's. thank you for your kind offer my friend." Flora says to Amanda in a happy voice. but then starts to send a e-mail form her cell phone quickly. it was one to her big brother reminding him. to please send some tea soon to her. within the next couple of weeks and also ask him. to please send some snacks she miss the Japaneses sweets.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-21-2016, 06:00 PM

Amanda noticed that Flora bit her bottom lip and noticed when she sighed, and she sensed that Flora was disappointed that she had missed the tea time event. But Amanda saw that Flora quickly retained her composure and smiled her beautiful smile. Aww she is so sweet, Amanda thought to herself.

"Aww you're welcome, Flora!" Amanda replied with a smile. "And don't worry, they have this tea time event once a month! So we can go together to the next one, if you want." Amanda hoped that this news, that they would have many more tea time opportunities in the future, as well as her offer to attend the next one together, would cheer up her dear friend.

While she said this, Amanda noticed that Flora had pulled out her phone from her gorgeous kimono to send an email. To give her some privacy, Amanda looked away and moved closer to the next counter, which featured hot foods like seared salmon, barbecue chicken, steamed vegetables, and other options.

Last edited by salvete; 03-27-2016 at 03:14 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2016, 03:07 AM

The other seemed super....perky. It was opposite of his own personality, but no reason to simply brush the other off. He seemed to be nice enough. Alecross watched him, as he answered about class. So the other liked it, it was clear to see he was opposite from him in that way to. Alecross could handle a short painting class more than a long one. He nodded slightly, "so you prefer paining?" he asked. Not all art students liked the same areas, just like not all doctors or scientists were involved in everything or one certain area. There were many different sub fields for them just like with any other profession. Alecross noted the appearance of the other, which only confirmed that he was indeed sensitive to the light.

If need be, Alecross was open to moving somewhere else. He also knew it was borderline lunch still, when people were heading around to get some food. Was the other on his way for that at the moment? He should ask if he was interrupting, some would have probably already told him he had bad manners by now. He really wasn't trying to be rude, he did not even branch out a lot. This encounter was a bit rare, he was only attempting it, because they had something in common that he knew of. Had they not, he might have felt a bit foolish simply jumping into a conversation with him. He absolutely hated awkward conversations, more so awkward silence.

He was also glad the other was accepting his attempt well. Some might have brushed him off, or given him an odd look. After the morning he had had this morning to, it could have been safe to assume some might be to afraid to talk to him at all.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-27-2016, 03:18 AM

Once done with her cell phone Flora put it away. back in to her kimono sleeve then looks over at Amanda. but notice she was looking at the hot food counter. she could tell the school had made a lot of choices. for them to chose form for a nice hot meal if they wish not. to have to wait on food they order online to come in. are if they have family that can send them care packages.

"It's good to hear that they have that event. once a month I will be sure to join next time. I would like to go with you next time. having a friend is all ways nice so is making new friends." Flora says in a soft voice a smile was on her face as well. she did not want to leave her friend a lone. but at the same time she wanted to go grabs some food. Flora deiced it would be best to wait for her. before walking off to get a plate of fresh fruit first.

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 04-21-2016 at 10:14 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-27-2016, 03:19 AM

While Flora was writing her email on her phone, Amanda started salivating over the hot foods at the next counter. That salmon and the steamed vegetables looked so delicious! She asked one of the cafeteria servers what time the cafeteria closed and found out that while they do serve dinner, they might close before Amanda could get back from the animal healing/animal training class she was going to sit in on with Flora. So, Amanda decided to order something now that she could eat, which would sustain her through that next class.

Amanda turned her head to make sure Flora was alright, which she was, and then turned back to the cafeteria server to ask for salmon and steamed vegetables. Then, looking over the rest of the options, Amanda decided to have some eggplant parmesan as well. She did love cheese!

Just as she received the box of food from the cafeteria server, she saw that Flora had finished her email and was replying to her that she would love to attend the next tea time event. "That's awesome, Flora! I'm excited for it!" Amanda replied.

And then she added, "Thank you so much for waiting while I got my food!"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-27-2016, 03:36 AM

Aza'zel hummed as he shifted to avoid a beam of light that drifted in through a window as a cloud drifted from over the sun. He didn't mind being in lit placed. It was just direct sun that...bothered him. He burned for sure because of his pale skin and it made his eyes sensitive, but even more than that, he just felt allergic to sun. It pained him all the way down to his soul to stand in a sunbeam. "Ah yeah, I like painting. Should I be an art student? I don't even know what I'm doing in college," he chattered. "My adviser just put me in a whole bunch of classes, but Father had a lot of paintings at home so it seemed fun."

Without warning, he grabbed hold of the other boy's arm and dragged him farther into the lobby, grinning up at him the entire time. "Heeeey....since you're not doing anything, you don't mind right? I have a secret place I don't show anyone, but I like you, so wanna see?" he asked with his finger pressed to his lips in a 'shush' gesture. His lavender eyes danced with mischief and just a bit of coyness even as he kept hold of the other boy's arm. "Guys like you really are the best."

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-27-2016, 03:55 AM

With the box of hot food in hand, Amanda followed Flora to the counter where they were offering fresh fruit.

Hmmm maybe I will get some too, Amanda thought to herself as she perused the options. There was everything from crisp red and green apples, juicy oranges, pears, and plums to cups of fruit such as grapes off the stem and a mixed fruit bowl that had pieces of cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberry, blueberry, watermelon, pineapple, and mandarin orange.

The mixed fruit bowl looked really good, but Amanda decided to go with the cup of grapes. She had bought the large cup of grapes before, and they were absolutely delicious, sweet, and juicy, and seedless to boot! But before she grabbed a cup of grapes, she waited for Flora to take her pick of the fresh fruit.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-28-2016, 03:16 PM

Flora pick out some blueberry, watermelon, pineapple. putting them on to one plate yet knew. after her next class's it would be to late come. back here to get any dinner since they would be closed. thank goodness for ramen noddles with fresh vegetables. "Sorry if I made you wait and if you ever have a late class. before the cafeteria close's let me know. I got ramen noddles in my dorm room plus fresh vegetables. to bad its a bit tricky getting fish around here." she says but would elaborate on it if. Amanda ask her to do so about it.

After getting the sweet small cups of fruit. they move on to the dessert's counter to see what they have out right now. looking around she notice they had a lot of choices. form cakes,pie slice as well other sorts of sweets. Flora picks out a fresh strawberry shortcake out. she then waits to see if her friend wanted to get anything form. this counter if not she would understand the reason why. some students like to diet while in school are not eat. to many sweets unless one wish's to stay up late.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-28-2016, 04:34 PM

Amanda followed Flora to the dessert station after she got her fresh fruit. "You don't have to be sorry for anything! And thank you very much. I also have some food in my fridge if you ever need anything too." Amanda replied to her friend. When Flora mentioned that it was a bit tricky getting fish around here, Amanda asked her, "Oh were you looking to buy fish from somewhere? What dish did you want to make?" Amanda remembered how Kokuro was preparing the bento boxes and wondered if maybe Kokuro would know where to buy some fish or other seafood.

At the dessert station, Amanda contemplated getting a little something but decided not to. "I got a lot of food for dinner, and I can't eat that much," Amanda explained. After all, she was a very small person, so her stomach was also pretty small.

"Is there anything else you wanted to get?" Amanda asked nicely. She didn't want to rush her friend and was just asking to see if they should line up at the cash register to pay for their food.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-29-2016, 12:20 AM

"A bottle of water to drink to go with this food." Flora says to her then starts to walk a bit. but could understand why she could only. have so much food do to her small body. as for her self she was tall so she could eat more food. but only do so when needing a lot of energy. her powers make her feel tried at times without. having enough energy to keep them charged.

Flora was the one how took after there father. when it came to not having enough energy for some things. her brother had more of their mother's no trouble. with energy unless it's really low he forgot. to mediate for certain amount of hours each day. which is consider odd by one side of the family. how would have guess a goddess need to mediate just like a half-ling needs to?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 03-29-2016, 12:47 AM

"Sounds good!" Amanda replied to Flora. She wasn't sure if Flora heard her questions about the fish, but she knew that Flora was not ignoring her because she was very sweet and kind. So Amanda decided to mention, "I have a friend named Kokuro who lives on the same floor as I do in the residence hall. Do you know her? She was preparing some bento boxes the other day. I can ask her if she knows a good place to buy fish if you ever need it."

Amanda waited for Flora's response as she followed her to the beverage counter to get a bottle of water. But it also seemed that Flora had something else on her mind, perhaps something related to her family again. She knew that Flora had a mother, father, and brother, and perhaps other people as well, in her family. Amanda thought for a second and remembered that she already packed a bottle of water in her bag. So, she did not need to buy another bottle.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-29-2016, 03:47 AM

“I see, sounds like you get around a lot. Of course just sitting around can be rather boring.” Her comment was off handed, but it seemed to apply well to the three of them. She had giving Lev a nod as an answer to his question while she listened to Ryuu.

Kokuro watched Ryuu curiously. He seemed more interesting than she first thought. “How interesting,” she purred. “I’m sure that your parents are proud and would have been whether you lived up to your name sake or not.” A thoughtful look crossed her features. Maybe they were bit similar or at least the beginning of their lives were. Her own existence was a somewhat of a miracle. Hence why her mother had named her Kokuro, meaning spirit.

The woman smiled, a light blush on her pale cheeks. “Thank you. I’m glad that you both found them enjoyable. Also you are welcome. A meal is always better when it is shared.” Kokuro finished the last of her apples. “It has been nice meeting both of you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His response to her majors surprised her. Often she was met with unsavory responses or just the roll of the eyes. It was refreshing to have someone respond like he did. “Is there a specific area of mythology that you like?” Nanami asked while making herself more comfortable.

“Yes, I would like some tea please.” She sat her books to the side, looking around the room again. She noted the various books on medicine and anatomy. Anatomy was something that she had dabbled in before out of curiosity. Nanami had also dabbled in a few of the different sciences as she tried to figure out what she exactly was. What made her different from those around her?

She had lost her parents at a young age and her grandmother took her in. Her grandmother taught her what she needed to control and use her powers, but as for what her race was, where they came from or why she had these powers her grandmother never spoke of it. Often changing the subject when the girl tried to ask to learn more. At one point not long before entering the school Nanami thought that maybe she was better off not knowing. She could just call herself a witch, an elementalist or something along those lines and leave it at that. In the end the young woman found she couldn’t do that. There had to be a reason behind it all and she would discover it.

A little bit passed as she got lost within her own thoughts while her host prepared lunch. It was the sound from the kitchen area that finally pulled her back. "Would you like some help? I don't really feel right about letting you do all the work."

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-30-2016, 12:19 PM

"Probably," Ryuu added with a small smirk. "Though I do enjoy the challenge I've been dealt. I wouldn't mind being a motivational speaker for people with--dare I say it--handicaps. I'm an all star soccer player and I have one eye. I'll defy the odds and prove my worth. I think Ryuu suits me perfectly and just empowers me to try harder. No, do harder."

Lev, although he wasn't asked to get quotes, decided to jot down that little remark by Ryuu. The one-eyed man was right; the odds were stacked against him. One wrong move on the field and he could be seriously injured. Ryuu relied heavily on his teammates to protect him, just like they relied on him to score major points.

"So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" Lev asked while tucking his notebook in the pocket on the front of his camera bag. "Anything exciting?"

Ryuu grimaced. "Class. And it's not one I'm fond of."

"Oh?" Lev's brow rose with interest.

"I had to take a Liberal Arts class. There was nothing that fit into my schedule except.... Romance in Literature." He gagged. "I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I am stick of being cast as Romeo."

"Wait, you have to--" Lev was cut off by a very dynamic Ryuu.

"Oh yes, we don't just read silently. We have to act everything out. I'm one of three men in the class. And, as you would expect, I'm stuck getting all the main roles because the women in the class request it." He shuddered noticeably. "That class gives me nightmares."

Lev became laughing, enjoying the thought that Ryuu, this cool, calm, collect kid might actually have his worries. "Not much of a lady's man?" The blond nudged the raven lightly.

"Not at all. They smell nice. Look nice. But they're not an intense game of soccer so my interest stops there." He looked over at Kokuro. "No offense," he quipped.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-05-2016, 02:59 AM

She didn’t know much about Ryuu, but his energy was contagious and inspiring in a way. The way he was straight forward and confident were qualities she had always admired in others. “For what it is worth I think you would make a wonderful motivational speaker.”

Kokuro listened to the two as they chatted. A light chuckle came from the woman while she washed the dishes. She could picture Ryuu in his Romance in Literature class with the female students fawning over him. Not that she would blame them. The male was handsome which would be what most of them cared about. This also made the theater major curious if he could be as intense of an actor as he was a soccer player.

Finishing up she turned around just as made his comment, comparing ladies to soccer. “None taken. Though I do wonder, could no woman prove to be challenging or intriguing enough for our star soccer player?” The emotions that she freely showed earlier were gone. Lev and Ryuu would be left to guess what she was thinking or even up to.

Kokuro walked smoothly back across the room, appearing to almost float across the floor, to rejoin them. “Smell nice, look nice. Which is the mask, which is not? What is the lie? Hidden truths. Is there really such a thing as love? It is all a tangled mess. Who wants to play the kind of game that threatens to shatter your entire being? Only fools.” The Yukki-onna partly meant the words she spoke despite the fact they were lines from the play she was playing the lead female role of.

After a few moments the lavender haired female smile and laughed. “Sorry, couldn’t help, but to take that opportunity to practice a few lines. As for me the rest of my day is mostly booked. I have a creative writing class then I’ll be meeting up with a few others for play practice. Hence why I was making bento boxes.” She gave the raven a wink. “Though I could always skip to give you some acting tips. Your Romance in Literature class sounds interesting.”

Turning to Lev she smiled. “What do you have planned Mr. Photographer?” Despite the fact for the most part she had been poking at the other male Kokuro did find Lev interesting as well. “Oh, would there be any chance I could see some of your photography? Also do you just do photography or do you do video recording as well?”

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-05-2016, 01:38 PM

Unlike most of the women Ryuu interacted with, Kokuro actually held his attention. Perhaps it was the compliment or the slight ego boost from her belief in him? Or maybe it was the way the words fluttered from her tongue. Either way, that small little smirk on the corner of his face was one of amusement and a bit of delight. It wasn't every day he found someone he could connect with, Lev and Amanda being the exceptions for bother were social butterflies.

Lazily, he shrugged his shoulders. "If such a woman existed, I would most enjoy meeting her. If I have learned anything from my gag-worthy class, it is that love works in unusual ways and tends to sneak up on you when you least expect it." At that comment, Lev lunged forward and ruffled the raven's hair. "No, Lev, I'm not going gay for you."

If one didn't know better, they would assume Lev and Ryuu had known each other for years. In reality, they hardly knew it other. They only started getting to know each other about a week ago when Lev was assigned the "Ryuu Project." The whole interview and photograph piece for the school paper. The two learned that they had some things in common and casually hung out. To date, they had gotten coffee twice and had lunch once. They also shared a brief breakfast as they walked to class.

"Awww," he pouted before plopping his elbow on the dragon-boy's head. "I mainly specialize in photography but I've done filming before. I do believe I'm the photographer on call for your group's performance. Or at least I'm the only one that's signed up right now." He seemed happy about this. "A lot of the other photographers that work for the paper struggle with dark settings. Of the five of us, only two of us are actual photo majors. The other three practice it as a hobby."

Slipping camera off, he handed it to Kokuro. "I locked it but you're free to toggle through the images. I have the Ryuu shoots on there as well as a few of the garden." He paused. "I think. I might have some of Cat Syth too. I've been hoping to make it big by getting the best shots of him. It's hard though. He doesn't like to stick around and chat."

While Kokuro looked at the photos, Ryuu went back to their conversation. "What play are you performing?" He tilted his head to the side. He was surprised his class wasn't reading the script to her performance for it seemed just like something they would do. "And hey, I'm not looking to win those women over. If I take tips from you, I'm sure I'll only get pushed further down that hole I'm trying to climb out of."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-12-2016, 02:49 AM

Witnessing Lev lunging forward and ruffling Ryuu’s hair cause her to laugh. Those two got along so well, to her it seemed as though they had known each other a long time. Kokuro patted the blonde’s shoulder when he was turned down. “It was worth a try right?” She whispered and gave another small laugh.

Her plum colored eyes seemed to brighten a bit hearing that Lev was going to be the photographer for her groups performance. “That is good to hear. If someone else does sign up I’ll make sure to put a good word in for you with the others before we vote. In return all I ask that you make sure to get my good side.” Kokuro joked, an almost Cheshire cat like smile on her lips.

When the camera was handed to her she carefully took it. She flipped through the images while she listened to him. He was good. They were some of the best photographs she had seen. “Cat Syth? I didn’t take you for the type to go around chasing after cat boys…err..I mean heroes.” The woman continued to look through the pictures.

The lavender haired woman’s attention was drawn away from the camera by Ryuu’s question. “It is actually an original script written by me called Moonlight Illusion.” His response to her offer was to be expected. Kokuro smirked slightly. “Aww, don’t want to find out what is down the rabbit hole? Or maybe you’re just afraid of falling down the rabbit hole and discovering something you don’t want to?”

It wasn’t long before she finished looking at the photos on the camera. Carefully she handed it back to Lev. “Those are really good. It’s easy to see that you have a real talent for photography.”

Hearing the chiming of the bells caused her to sign on the inside. It would be time for class soon. Which was kind of sad. For once she was actually enjoying socializing and didn’t feel awkward. “Hard to believe it’s already so late.” Kokuro grabbed her tote back that depicted Sayuri from Memoirs of a Geisha, placing the bento boxes inside it. She would have just enough time to drop them off at the green room before going to her creative writing class. “Sadly I must get going. It has been very nice meeting you both.” Without even thinking she gave a customary bow to them before picking up her backpack.

Looking back up with a grin she winked at the boys. “If either one of you ever feel frisky and decide you want to jump down the rabbit hole that is theater, you know where to find me. Sayonara Lev, Ryuu.”

jesse's gurl
If were going up, we might as we...
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl

Old 04-12-2016, 07:05 AM

Jude was taking advantage of the swimming pool on the campus on such a lovely day. He took in his surroundings and looked around seeing men and women swimming and talking to each other. He inhaled the fresh air and felt his jet black hair swaying in the breeze. It was a refreshing day as it was mid-afternoon and he guessed it was between 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM. Jude didn't watch the time since the Computer Club was to meet in two hours. That gave him plenty of time to swim and focus on his butterfly technique and getting it the way he wanted. Jude stepped out in his rainbow speedo and choose which way he wanted to enter the swimming pool. While deciding he could see a couple of his classmates had joined in swimming as well, and he politely waved to them. He wasn't so sure if they noticed him, but he was here to swim. Jude decided that he could converse with them later on, and so he plopped himself near the rim of the pool and entered in. The cold water felt nice on his body, and he started to do laps making sure to kick faster as he went. When he was under water he was focused and calm and nothing could divert his attention except the chatter from above. Jude went onto to do more laps as he pleased, and even competed with some classmates for fun, but Jude took it seriously and perfected his butterfly technique. In and out he went and before he knew it time had flew by and he needed to go get washed up. He got out of the pool and headed towards the showers to wash up, and get suited up for the computer club meeting.

Jude had finished showering, and went to his locker to put on his clothes. His hair was wet, but he was out of luck since he left his hair dryer in his dorm room. He decided not to worry so much about it since his hair will dry quick, and so he put on his clothes, and threw the wet towel in one of the wash bins. Now that he was all washed up, and ready to go he decides to close his locker and heads out to the exit. He walks out with his backpack and heads towards the Computer Science building which was not that far away, but it was a nice walk and the scenery was awesome. He observes all kinds of people heading to buildings and he thinks to himself I wonder what the computer club meeting topic is going to be about today as he makes his way to the Computer Science building. Once he reaches the building he walks in and going to find the room the Computer Club meeting is in. He remembers that it was in room 221B and takes the elevator to the second level. Jude reaches the Computer Club room, and walks in noticing a couple classmates were already there. He waves to them, and says "You missed me?" He hears them laughing and he giggles a bit. "Sure we did" Jude hears his classmate Xane say and he replies back, "I'm glad to hear that". Jude notices the president wasn't there yet, and so he guesses that they will be waiting for a while. He was curious to know what the topic is going to be about today, and he expresses that to Xane as they are waiting. He smiles at something Xane has said, and he continues socializing with his other peers in the classroom. He gets out his laptop and starts to bring up the notes from the last meeting. He was the one in charge of documenting the ideas that the Club had in mind, and he pondered deeply about them as he waited for more people to show up. He felt that today was going by so fast, and he was glad he caught lunch when he had because he knew that this was going to be a long session.

Jude had been waiting a bit as well as his peers who were all busy doing their own thing. A couple were on their cell phones or laptops or discussing about their social outings. Jude tuned them out, and went to work on his labs he had due tomorrow. He heard a couple people gaming before the club meeting started. He noticed that it was a popular game that was out, and he could hear oh and awe's going on. Fighting games and Rpg games were some of Jude's favorite kind of online games. The president of the Club had showed up and Jude was happy they could finally began. He was halfway done with his labs, and found her could finished the rest later. "Jude can you take attendance." The President says while sorting out the latest paperwork for the club. Jude replies back, " Yes I can. It would be my pleasure." Jude grabs the attendance sheet and goes down the list of people making sure to cross a checkmark on the people who had come and the one's who skipped out on the meeting. Jude could understand that because his peermates do have busy lives and can't make every single one. Jude hands the paper back to the President and goes back to sit in his chair. "Would you like me to read back the notes from the last meeting?" Jude asked the President. The President looks back at him, and replies back "That sounds good. Let's hear it than." Jude nods his head and smiles at the President. She held a nice air about her and Jude enjoyed that. Jude reads the notes he had written down in his laptop, and waits for her to respond back to him. Jude relaxes in his chair and watches everybody discussing topics amoung themselves. This made him smile and he went back to typing more notes in his laptop. "That will be all Jude. Thank You for your detailed ideas. she says and tries to get the attention back on her. Jude nods at her remarks and bites his lip hearing her discuss topics intensely.

Last edited by jesse's gurl; 04-16-2016 at 01:38 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 08:31 PM

For almost an hour, Shayla perused the books in the library. She looked through a few and set aside the ones she knew she'd need, more for herself than class. As an after thought, she also picked up a guide on mythical creatures that looked a little out of place in the school's library, but she couldn't help but wonder what it might say. They were supposed to be a secret here, but then to so aptly place such a book. The school no doubt did it on purpose.

Taking the four books to check out, she then stepped out into the warm sunlight. Lifting her head for a second, she just took it in like she needed the sunlight the same as a tree. It wasn't true, but a nice thought anyway. She'd spent most of her day alone at this point and classes were mostly finishing up. Maybe it wouldn't be bad to converse though, or maybe just observe. The reality though, she had one of those short late after noon classes and needed to get these books back to her room before she left again. Maybe later though, she might go to the open mic poetry she saw a sign for. She didn't have anything to read herself, but as a day ender, it might be relaxing and insightful just to listen. The time she went before was too early in the year. This time hopefully more people would come.

Turning away, she quickened her step toward the dorm building for the first time since the sun rose that morning.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 04-20-2016, 02:03 PM

"I already have a bottle of water in my backpack," Amanda told Flora. As Amanda waited for Flora to grab her bottle of water, she scouted the checkout lines to see if there was one open. All of them had customers on their lines, but it seemed they were moving along pretty quickly. Once Flora had grabbed her bottle of water, Amanda led her to the line that had seemed both shortest and was moving along the quickest. That way, they could pay for their food quickly, and find somewhere to sit and eat.

The two of them paid for their food after a short wait on the line. Then, they went to the counter where they had napkins, utensils, and condiments. Amanda looked at her food. She had her hands full, so she decided to put the large cup of grapes into her bag for later. Other than that, she had gotten salmon, eggplant parmesan, and steamed vegetables. "Hmmm I guess I don't really need any condiments," she said to herself out loud. After all, the salmon had come in its own yummy sauce, the eggplant parmesan in a rich tomato sauce, and the steamed vegetables were fine both by themselves or with the two other dishes. "I'll grab some napkins for both of us" she said, grabbing a large handful. Then, she grabbed two sets of forks, spoons, and knives for the both of them.