Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-01-2012, 01:32 AM

Christian smiled as he headed to the bookstore with him. "well I like to read mostly novels. My favorite kind of novel is a romance or a mystery. THose are always the best, always keep you interested." he said as he looked at him and knew that it was probably odd to hear that a guy liked romance books. But he did and always would

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2012, 03:09 PM

Seimei doesn't think it's weird. Midldle aged women, some of them, like male on male novels, so he's not going to judge. "I like romance....or where I can pretend it in the books...but I like fantasy things. Like...elves and stuff." And drow. Those too. "But I'll try to read almost anything..." Doesn't mean he'll get far into though. He might just quit a couple of pages in.

Palmoun

Old 02-05-2012, 10:25 PM

Christian nodded as he listened and was glad he still liked fantasy Books. He would be able to use that to his advantage and maybe get him to believe in them and then make him believe that he is a demon. "fantasy is good, I like reading those when I dont want to think about the world I am in." he said as he smiled at him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 12:48 AM

If only Seimei could read minds...he'd be a bit freaked out to say the least. But he can't, so he's not. "Most people like reading those for that reason. It let's them escape to a different...and sometimes better place. Movies do that too sometimes too." He just smiles. "But not all of them are pleasant...." He just shrugs. "But some books....I would never touch if I could help it at all."

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2012, 04:53 AM

Christian nodded, "your right, not all movies or books are plesent." he said as he smiled at him, "but there is always one good thing in it that makes it worth while. It sort of reflects life and shows that there are good and bad parts to life." he said as he smiled at him. He then wondered want boom he should get him to read that would hopefulky get him tk realize he was a demon. Yet he wasn't sure if he woukd like to read it since to him it could be bad a d unpleasent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-19-2012, 04:59 AM

"It may reflect life, but in a book....you can remember the good and the bad. But real life? Many people...can only remember the bad." Whether Seimei falls into that category, who knows. And, so, they head into the book store and Seimei automatically wanders off into the fantasy books. He immediately grabs a book. "Drizzt!" He's smiling and happy now. "I've been looking for this book." Now, he's finally found it.